Another Makes Three Ch. 03

Story Info
Her lesson continues at her Master's hand alone.
2.2k words
4.22
17.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes blinked fiercely as I knelt there at my Master’s feet. I realized then that I was blinking back tears. Before I knew it I’d leaned in, resting my forehead against his knees as my shoulders shook silently. I felt my cheeks heat and redden. What was I doing here? What was I doing with her? What sort of person was I? We’d always kept to ourselves. We never shared this side of us with anybody. We had friends we knew that were similar, one submissive and one dominant, but nobody had ever seen us this way. I hugged his knees silently, feeling so small and almost dirty.

Her eyes were on me. I could feel them, but all I wanted was for her to disappear. For god’s sake, I didn’t even know this woman’s name! What sort of slut must I be?! I felt hands on my shoulders, my Master’s hands. He slowly pulled me to stand, and I released my grip on his legs as he did. He held me close, tightly to his chest, stroking my hair as he spoke softly to the woman. “I think your needs will be dealt with. But we need a little time for ourselves. Even though I know she’s wanted this for a long time, something this raw and intimate can be quite overwhelming on execution. I’m sure you understand. Make yourself comfortable.”

She must have agreed because I didn’t hear the door as she retreated nor her voice in argument. I simply heard the padding of my own feet as he led me down the hallway to our bedroom. His hands guided me to sit on the edge of the bed, and I kept my head down, my hair hiding my face. He moved, crouching down in front of me and gently petting my hair back from my eyes. “Look at me,” his finger tips lifted my chin, but I kept my eyes lowered. I couldn’t look at his face, into his eyes. “Look.. At.. Me..” His voice commanded me, and I looked to him, tears sliding from my eyes. “What are you feeling?”

Such a simple question, yet I couldn’t find the answer. I stared at him, confused and tried a few times to express my emotions. I kept loosing my thoughts the second before I tried to say them out loud. I took a few deep breaths at his prompting before trying again. “So many things.” I tried to be as frank and truthful as possible, and in that instant all my feelings came pouring out of me, tripping over each other. So many conflicting emotions.

“Humiliated, turned on, dirty, slutty, like I must be a horrible person for feeling aroused by something that seems so wrong.”

He nodded and took my hands, “All logical. You aren’t slutty and you aren’t a horrible person. I think it feels that way because you were so intimate with another person other then me. But you’re forgetting that I knew it was a fantasy you had.. I wanted this for you. I know you wanted it too. Now you feel like you did something wrong, and you didn’t. Do you understand that?” I nodded, not really believing it. He sighed softly, my face betraying how I really felt. “Let me show you that you’re still loved by me. I still want you and want to own you. You could never do anything to shake that. Everything that has happened here so far has been at my pleasure, but for your pleasure too.”

I nodded silently and he gently wiped my tears. “We do have another matter to deal with. Your behaviour.” I bit my lower lip roughly. I’d been so willful, so disobedient. I knew I’d embarrassed him and even hurt him in a way by behaving so poorly. He gently prodded my lip free of my teeth. “I know what brought it on, and I don’t condemn the feeling, only the reaction. You have more self control than that, and I was disappointed that you couldn't wield it better."

I felt tears return to my eyes. I knew I’d disappointed him, and there was very little that burned deeper than that for me. I reached to hug him gently and murmur into his neck, “I’m sorry. I really am. I’ll try harder, my Master. I promise.”

He gently disengaged me, but not before he kissed my forehead lovingly. “I know that you are truly repentant, but your lesson isn’t over. I want you to do something for me now. I’m asking you to do this because you want to show me that you’ve learned. This will be a lesson in humbleness and humility for you.”

I blinked and understood. Humiliation and humility were two different things. To be humble was to show humility. I didn’t show that trait earlier, and he had humiliated me in his own way to place me back in that state. Humility is necessary in a person, not just a slave. I could not be his slave, though, and not be humble. It’s the nature of things. I nodded and whispered softly, “What do you want me to do?”

He nodded and let go of my hand, standing and moving away from me. “You’ll crawl for me, but you won’t only crawl across the room. You will crawl to your shoes and fetch them in your teeth to the closet. Than you will fetch me your garter belt and stockings. I want the clothing you wore when she fucked you.” I began to open my mouth. It felt like it was too much. He stopped me before I could say anything. “No, I am asking you to do this, but I will order you if I must. I want this from you because you need to better realize your place as my slave. I love you as a woman and my lover, but you chose to be my slave. That cannot continue if you don’t respect your place in that. I’m not asking you to crawl and fetch because I think that you are an animal. I’m asking you to do this because you need to learn how to crawl at your Master’s command. To follow my directions and orders even when you don’t like what it is I ask you to do.”

I blinked a few times, forcing back tears. I understood the purpose of the lesson and voiced that, “I understand, Master. I’ll do what you ask.” I looked to him and slowly slid to the floor, settling to my hands and knees. As I began to crawl I felt embarrassed. I felt so ridiculous. I felt silly and more then a little moronic. Naked and collared and crawling for him.. But then I looked to his face. His eyes were full of lust. Then it dawned on me.. I was naked…. Collared… And crawling.. FOR him. The tone of what I felt changed and I felt my features change a little to reflect that.

I felt animalistic. I didn’t feel like an animal though. I felt felinesque and that sensation infused itself into my movements. I slowed my crawl, stretching my body with each motion. My muscles lengthened and their movements began to feel sensual. When I reached my shoes I leaned my face down slowly, turning my head so my hair didn’t cover it. I looked up to him, my eyes darkening with want. I let my tongue dart out and tease at the leather of one ankle strap before I carefully took it in my teeth with an almost purr. I lifted it and fetched the other as well, crawling to the closet to leave them there. I knew I’d be wet every time I wore them after today.

Next, I crawled to my garter belt and stockings. I crawled just for him, and I knew he loved it. He sat on the edge of the bed as he watched me. I picked them up and carried them to him slowly, teasing him with the swing of my hips and lift of my ass. I watched his face as I drew near and deposited the silky things in his lap. I dared a quick nuzzle there. He slid his hands into my hair tightly, tugging my head up and forcing me to kneel tall as he kissed my lips roughly, his tongue forcing its way into my mouth. I groaned into his kiss, and pressed tightly to him. He kept his hand in my hair, almost tugging me to my feet by it as he stood.

Before I could speak he turned me and pushed me back on the bed, his hand around one of my wrists while the other remained in my hair and his body bent over mine. I curled a leg around his hips, raising mine to meet his. My cunt throbbed with an incredible ache. I wanted him, and that was all I could think of.. Perhaps that’s why I didn’t realize what was happening until it was already done. I found my hands bound to the wrought iron of our headboard by the lace of my garter belt and his body was suddenly absent. I cried out softly in painful want. He only watched silently a moment as I lifted my hips, parting my legs widely and trying to entice him with the clear view of my soaking wet pussy.

He laughed softly, and I reddened. “Mm, my slave is needful again. How needful are you?” I bit my lips closed, glaring at him. “Not needful enough apparently.” He grabbed one of my ankles next, and I kicked my foot a little. A slap of his hand to my inner thigh calmed me, and I lay still, shivering gently and feeling a soft glaze of sweat begin to cover my body.

“Please, Master.. Please let me free. I want you, Master. I want to feel you inside me. Please..” I begged as well as I could, meaning every word. Their last sound was bit off with a small whimper as he tied my foot to the foot board with one stocking before moving to the other, leaving me spread widely apart on the bed and restrained completely.

“When I want, slave. Now lay still and let me look at you.” He did, and I blushed as he walked slowly around the bed, staring at my naked and vulnerable body the whole time. As he turned and came back the other way he began to touch me.. He brushed his hand across my breasts. He tweaked a nipple. He stroked down the swell of my belly. He brushed a calf, a knee, an inner thigh. He teased the barest tip of his finger down my slightly parted slit. “Whose is this?”

“Yours, Master!! Yours.” I groaned and bucked my hips.

He slapped my cunt gently, “Stay still. What is it?”

I blushed brightly and knew what he wanted me to say, “My pussy, Master.”

He slapped it a little more firmly, “Your what?”

I sucked in a soft breath, and my spine arched. I answered breathlessly, “My slave pussy, Master..”

He nodded and smiled appreciatively down at me and pressed his finger a little more firmly so it slid between my lips. “Good girl, such a good slave.” He began to run his finger tip up and down the length of my slit, just inside so that it gathered moisture and the smallest amount of friction teased my clit. I moaned softly, lifting my hips to try and bring more pressure. But as I pressed he retreated, and when I retreated he pressed. It became a dance, him controlling the steps the whole way. The less I moved like I was trying to force him to move the way I wanted and the more I moved with him and yielded then the more he gave me.

His touches grew more and more firm, fingers beginning to fuck in and out of me as I moved to greet each motion. He bent and lapped gently at my clit, and I cried out, spots of colour behind my now tightly closed eyes. He continued, and I felt him moan into my cunt. His own pleasure was apparent, and that only served to turn me on even more. I began to move with more and more frenzy, and he mirrored it. I felt waves of pleasure wash over me as I drew closer and closer to orgasm until… “Please, Master.. Please, may I cum for you? I need to cum, Master! Oh please let me cum. I’m begging you to let me cum.”

The second those words left my lips his hand left my pussy, and I collapsed back on the bed with a wail. I wriggled in place, oh so close and denied. I couldn’t even help myself, and he only watched, a bemused expression on his face. I felt my body, so close to orgasm and forbidden it, back away from the sensation. It slipped from my reach, and I felt tears come again. He was at my side at that instant, rubbing them from my eyes before I could cry. “No, I want you to cum when I fuck you..” He called then, called for the woman.

She entered slowly, looking to me as he gently untied my hands and feet, helping me to sit. “I want you to cum when I fuck you while your face is buried in her cunt.”

I suddenly felt very, very lucky.