Another Makes Three Ch. 04

Story Info
She discovers it was all for her.
2.1k words
4.42
15.3k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our eyes met, mine and this woman's. I felt a flush flood my face, and I stared at her. I'll admit that. I stared at her with renewed hunger. My fears had been assuaged, and I wanted her. I wanted to make her scream and cry out and moan. I wanted my face pressed as tightly to her wetness as I could get. I wanted all that and my Master's cock.. I guess, not to be crude, I wanted my pussy and to eat it too.

My Master stepped back to let me slide from the bed, and I walked to her slowly. I felt so alive. She looked at me with similar hunger, and I circled her, like a lioness circling her pray. We reached to each other as I came around, tugging ourselves into each other's arms for a kiss.

I couldn't remember if I'd kissed her yet. If I had then it must have been a nothing kiss because this one.. This one was filled with such desire, unchained and completely freed desire. I held nothing back as I kissed her, and she me. My tongue tasted hers. I pressed against her, molding my body to her curves with ease. It was like I'd been her lover for our entire lives. My body knew hers, and it responded. My thighs felt damp, and I wanted to feel her skin against mine with a sense of almost desperation.

I began to tear her clothing free. Her shirt was over her head and tossed aside before either of us had taken our next breath. I fumbled with her bra a little and felt a fool. I should be well practiced at that, but my lust and the power of it made my fingers trip over themselves. When I finally got it free and dropped it we were both laughing into our kiss.

The quality of this intimacy was different. She wasn't a dominant personality in it. She was just a lover. She wanted me, and I wanted her. I just wanted to feel her. We tumbled to the bed, giggling like girls years younger then we were. All the negativity I'd been feeling had vapourized. I struggled to yank off her shoes, stroking the arch of her foot as I removed the first. She shivered and giggled more. It tickled her. I caressed again, moving to the top of her foot and traveling up her ankle, up the fabric of her jeans.

She quieted, watching my face with hooded eyes. I looked to her face as my finger passed her waistband and brushed against her belly button. "I didn't even notice this," as I fingered the dangly piercing through her navel. A Playboy Bunny with a pink, rhinestone eye. I smiled and traced around her navel gently, watching her features as I slowly undid the snap of her jeans. The sound of the zipper seemed like the longest sound on earth as it too was done away with.

She lifted her hips for me as I tugged at her jeans, my finger tips hooking into her panties and drawing them down in the same moment. I bent as they revealed her pussy, nuzzling against the start of her pubic hair to breath in her scent. She was as aroused as I was, and I could smell the scent of sex on her. I kissed the mound of her pubis gently and felt her skin goosebump as a soft sigh escaped her. I straightened, finishing the removal of her pants, and caressed my hand gently against her pubic hair. It was soft to the touch, shiny and black. I kept myself clean shaven for my Master, but I love a woman's body in every way, clean shaven or not.

I bent again and nuzzled into that snatch of hair, shifting to kneel between her knees as I did. I breathed again, more deeply, before diving into her hot cunt. I had felt it radiating its want and couldn't keep myself from it anymore. She moaned softly and caressed my hair as I did, her hips rising only a little to meet my lips. I kissed her slit softly, not yet working my way in. I refused to rush, and her hands tightened in my hair. I knew she wanted me to hurry, but I refused her. Instead, I yanked my head free and straightened, moving to straddle her hips.

My own pussy must have felt as hot as the sun. I felt my nether lips trace against her skin and shuddered. It felt so slick, my tender skin against hers. She reached for me, and I bent to her embrace. My breasts pressed against hers, and I shuddered again. Our lips met, and we kissed deeply. I rocked against her gently, my groin sliding against her skin and leaving its heat behind. She spoke then, murmuring softly into my ear as she ran her finger tips through my hair, "I want you.. Now."

I obliged her, moving with easy grace to settle between her legs again. I stroked my hands between them, petting up her inner thighs and parting her as widely as she could be. With a soft moan of pleasure I lowered my face to her sex, parting her lips with my tongue and teasing her clit with feather touches.

I felt a hand against my ass and a sharp smack shook me, thrusting me forward and burying my face more deeply into her. I moaned into her heat and lifted my hips, my thighs parting naturally as I did. I heard my Master's chuckle before the second spank came, followed by immeasurable others. I began to tongue her more furiously, lapping at her clit and pressing one then two fingers into her. I fucked her like she had fucked me, slowly then faster and faster.

The bed shifted a little, and I heard the rustle of fabric as Master settled behind me. He stroked his hands down my back and toward my head, grasping my hair and yanking it, forcing my back to arch to his will and my face to turn. My fingers remained within her, only pausing a moment as he leaned and kissed me deeply. His tongue forcing into my mouth. The taste of his saliva mingled with the taste of her juices, and it only made me hotter. I cried out into his kiss, working my ass against his already rigid cock. He knew I wanted it and only laughed as he broke our kiss, pushing me from him so that I fell back to her.

My face rejoined her cunt, and I began with even more vigour, one of my hands reached to fondle and roughly squeeze one of her breasts even as his hands fell to do the same to mine. He slowly worked his touch toward my belly and around my outer thighs. His hands dipped between them from behind, and he parted me more widely, toying with my sex.

He rubbed his whole hand against my cunt, finger tips pressing against my clit as he did, and I raised my hips for him, pressing back against his touch. He obliged by teasing me more, his other hand slapping my ass again as he did. "You want it, don't you, slave? You want it all inside you!"

I moaned and whimpered all at once, lifting my lips to answer, "Yes, Master.. Oh please, Master. Please, let me feel your cock inside me!" I begged for it. I wanted it desperately.

"Beg harder. Harder then that," another smack rained down as he spoke.

"Please, Master. Your slave begs you to take her. Please, Master. I want to feel you cum inside me. I'm begging you to mark me inside, Master!" I cried this out loudly, and the woman seemed to respond to it too. My begging seemed to bring even more wetness from her.

"It would please me to make use of my slave, I think. You want to feel me mark you inside? You want me to fill you with my seed? You want me to take you, fuck you and only stop when I've decided to," he demanded, his voice rough, deep, harsh.

"Yes, Master.. Please, yes," I choked a little. My body aching with want. He gave it to me then, inching his hard cock into my cunt bit by bit and with terrible slowness. I moaned softly, long and low, my lips returning to the woman's pussy as I did. She shivered and arched her hips to my touch, curling her fingers into my hair as she did.

My Master's hands reached around my body as he bent over my back, working his hardness in and out of me slowly. He caressed a hand against my breast, pinching my nipple. I cried out as soft pain exploded through me. It aroused me more, and he pinched again, teasing it between his finger tips before sliding his hand down my side to my hip. He smacked it softly, and I cried out. I felt his body shiver against me, and he picked up his pace. His hand reached around my body and found my clit easily. I shuddered and began to move my hips with his thrusts.

The woman beneath me cried out again, more loudly, her body arching free of the bed. I felt new moisture and heat flood my tongue and lapped it up as she came. Her hand caressed my cheek gently as she slid out from under me. I raised a little up, watching her settle against the headboard and watch us.

Perhaps an hour ago I would have felt self conscious at her eyes on us, but now it just felt hot.. Incredibly hot. I loved that she was watching us. As I settled more onto all fours with my Master fucking me from behind I cried out again, calling for my Master. His response was to pull free of me and place a hand under my body, flipping me easily to my back.

He seemed to tower over me, and I had a wonderful view of his cock. I raised my hips, beckoning him into me again, "Please, Master.. More.. Fuck me, Master!!" I'd exclaimed it so loudly and meant every bit. He didn't deny me and pressed into me again. This time it was quick and almost hurt as his hips met my skin. He began to fuck me hard. I closed my eyes and felt his teeth scraping my breasts, biting my nipples roughly and leaving marks on my skin. I loved it. I began to cry out more and more, cry for him to go harder, faster. More. I wanted more and more and more.

I felt like an animal in heat while he fucked my cunt, fucked me.. My hips moved with his, and I gasped for air as I grew closer and closer to cumming. "Please, Master. Please, I'm going to cum. Please give me permission to cum, Master." He only grunted, denying me with that one sound. I continued to beg, "Please, oh please, Master. I can't stop myself. Please, Master. Please let me cum for you. I want to cum for you. Oh please, Master. I'm begging you to let me cum."

He growled out then, his finger tips falling roughly to my clit, pressing and rubbing it with no mercy, "Yes, slave.. Cum for me now! Cum for your Master!!" His touch sent me over, and I did. I came hard, spots dancing behind my eyes. My pussy walls clamped tightly around him, spasming as my body shuddered and hips jumped up toward his. He came with me then, his own back arched a little as he straightened. He pressed deeply into me, staying inside as he jerked and twitched inside my body, emptying his seed into me. I moaned softly, my body falling limp on the bed, sweat coating my skin.

I reached for him, and he lay beside me, pulling me to his chest. I curled there with a soft sigh, smiling deeply when I felt a second warm body at my back. All for me. This has been all for me. I loved his little surprises.

I remembered all this as we sat in the same booth we always sat in. The same woman was on stage now.. She saw us and raised a slow brow. She's warmed our bed a few more times since that night, each one as explosive. Other girls had been there too.. But my Master only ever fucked me.. Perfect. Simply perfect.. Master echoed my thoughts, "Perfect.. Her," he pointed a little toward a red haired beauty with luminescent, porcelain skin. "Her. What do you think of her?"

As I leaned in to speak into his ear and nip his lobe, "Perfect, Master."