Another Nice Arrangement

Story Info
Man gets starts a FinDomme relationship with Ex-girlfriend.
3.2k words
4.41
24.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of financial domination. All characters are adult and willing participants. If you don't like Femdom fetishes, please search for other stories.

*****

Another Nice Arrangement

Jeff sat on the sofa and squished his thighs together, smashing his swollen balls between them. It had now been three weeks since he had his last orgasm and the sensation of fullness and frustration that rushed through him felt exciting. As he sat there he thought about how things had developed over the last 90 days and he realized that to a large degree, he was the author of this current situation.

He currently had two women in his life that he was involved with sexually. One was his girlfriend Anne, and the other was his ex-girlfriend Catherine, who went by the name Kat. The two women couldn't have been more different sexually; Anne was conservative while Kat had a wild side that she at times liked to explore. Besides their sexual differences, there were many other things which had led to Jeff's breaking up with Kat and eventually being involved with Anne.

Anne was trustworthy, fun, and kind. She was also financially independent which appealed to Jeff. Kat on the other hand was reckless, perhaps more fun in that way; a bit selfish and never able to establish a career or savings.

Although his relationship with Anne was good, the sexual side of it wasn't. In the beginning she expressed an interest in trying new things, but over the last couple of years that interest had evaporated and they had fallen into a dull routine that consisted of very little sex. At one point they had a long talk about their needs. Anne didn't have a strong sex drive, and no interest in giving oral to Jeff (in-fact she had never done so) but didn't want to neglect Jeff's needs. Jeff, on the other hand, had a fetish for female domination and figured that Anne's attitude might be developed to fit a "tease and denial" lifestyle, if she would agree to it, which she eventually did.

After a year, any excitement created by this new arrangement had worn off and their sexual relationship soon became mundane again. Anne lacked the interest and imagination to keep things going and Jeff grew tired of trying to direct things from the submissive position.

Things seemed hopeless once again until Jeff received a text message on the computer from his ex-girlfriend Kat, which, except for annual birthday wishes, was an unusual occurrence. Kat texted that she was in a bind and needed to borrow a few hundred dollars. She would pay him back at the end of the month. Jeff groaned as he read the message and thought about how he could get out of loaning her money again, even though she had paid him back last time...eventually. He stalled in committing to the loan by exchanging texts with her throughout the morning, asking her questions.

At one point she asked how things were going in his relationship with Anne and he responded with a few vague details which she read and offered some advice. He was feeling better about loaning her the money after her show of concern and said he would do it, thanking her for listening. To which she jokingly replied, "I'll just deduct my fee from the IOU"! This last text from her sent a flurry of thoughts through his mind and he decided to probe her willingness to perhaps engage in some on-line flirting. He nervously typed out a text and paused before sending. He reread it twice then pressed Send. His message..."Oh I didn't know you were a financial Domme?"

That had been the start of it...Jeff thought laughing to himself, "A self-inflicted gunshot wound!" Over the next couple of days Jeff explained to Kat what a Findomme relationship was and how it usually worked. Kat asked if he was interested in such a thing. Admitting that it did turn him on to a degree, Jeff outlined how he would prefer one, hypothetically. Kat seemed excited about the prospect and expressed interest in testing it out to see if it would work for both of them.

"Let me get this straight" Kat had said, wanting clarification, "You want me to be your on-line Domme. For this you would pay $100 a week tribute, plus any penalties or fees I deem necessary?"

"Yes that's the gist of it" Jeff replied.

"And my part is only to direct your teasing yourself and to authorize orgasms?" Kat asked for further clarification.

"Basically, yes" He confirmed.

Kat agreed to give it a try and the first month was a learning experience for both of them. They adjusted the initial agreement where needed by defining penalties and fees, but kept the basic tribute at $100 a week. An unauthorized orgasm would cost Jeff $200, no matter how it happened. If Jeff failed to follow through with a task or assignment, that would cost between $50 and $100 depending on the infraction.

During a denial period Jeff was not to tease himself without permission.If Anne initiated sex and tried to let him have an orgasm, he would have to try to talk her out of it, if he hadn't been given permission to orgasm yet. Additionally, Jeff was not to contact Kat daily; he was only allowed three un-solicited texts to her each week. In turn, she would give him assignments and tasks at the beginning of the week and would follow up on their status as the week progressed.

The first month, Jeff paid Kat a total of $650. He sent the money through PayPal to the account which she had set up just for this trial experiment. That amount included the normal tribute plus one unauthorized orgasm that was Anne's doing, as well as one minor infraction of exceeding the un-solicited contact limit.

The first three weeks had gone smoothly. Kat had Jeff edging almost every morning, either early in the morning or at work. He had been becoming extremely horny from all the frustration of her directed teases, plus Anne teasing him occasionally during their continuing, though minimal, tease and denial lifestyle.

The orgasm infraction happened during the 4th week when Anne was teasing him and decided to let him have an orgasm. He tried to persuade her that she shouldn't, that he didn't deserve it. But not being able to tell her about Kat, his reasoning was weak and she kept stroking his cock encouraging him to shoot his load! His mind was a blur as Anne stroked his cock more vigorously. He kept thinking about how it would cost him $200 if he came. But instead of being a deterrent, the idea of paying Kat the penalty sent him over the edge and he exploded, much to Anne's delight.

The months that followed continued in basically the same scenario. Jeff was constantly teased and frustrated; Kat was making easy money and Anne, although not aware of the situation with Kat, noticed that Jeff seemed to be in a better mood and didn't bother her as much for sexual attention. When she did offer to tease him, he seemed to get hard instantly and edged quickly, which seemed like a sign that he had not been jacking off to porn as much as he used to do.

One afternoon, lying on the sofa, Jeff was lost in these thoughts, when Anne came into the room and snapped him out of his trance.

"So remember I'll be gone for 10 days, until the first week of next month" Anne reminded him.

"Yes I remember; your family trip to California" Jeff said, showing he understood.

"I know it's been 3 weeks since your last orgasm, but you missed your chance to cum last night and I don't want to bother with that now. You'll just have to wait until I return," she said, with an exaggerated, sympathetic frown.

"Awww Man!" he pretended, but was actually not upset, as Kat had not given him permission to cum and he didn't want to pay the penalty again. They both laughed and she gathered up the last of her things before he walked her out to her car and kissed her good-bye.

Once back in the house Jeff decided to use one of his allowed texts and messaged Kat about Anne leaving. "Anne is on vacation for 10 days. Any additional assignments Madam K?"

No response. Jeff sat for a while, then decided to make lunch. He checked his phone constantly and after what seemed like forever, Kat finally responded 2 hours later.

"No additional assignments right now. I will however be coming to town in a week. It would be nice to see you in person again".

Jeff was surprised and excited about the idea. He quickly replied, saying how it would be nice to see her and maybe they could even have a Live Session?

"That would be Great! We could have Lunch!" he texted excitedly.

"Yes, you can buy me lunch, and perhaps afterward, we could do something else," she responded leaving the possibilities open for Jeff to wonder about.

The next week couldn't pass quickly enough for Jeff. His mind raced constantly with what may happen, and although he fished for clues about what she had in mind, he got nothing. Kat had been purposefully avoiding the issue and only communicated teasing instructions to ensure that Jeff would be completely frustrated when she arrived.

Finally the weekend came and Kat arrived in town for lunch. "I guess we could go back to my house" Jeff suggested to Kat after a nice meal in a relaxing café downtown.

"No" Kat countered, "I'm staying the night, so I need a room. You'll pay for that and we can go there".

"That is a better idea Madam K," he agreed, aware that their informal meal had ended and their roles had reverted to Domme and sub.

They checked into a nice moderate hotel, one she approved of, and went up to their third floor room. It was cozy and clean, with a king-sized bed and large marbled bathtub.

"Take off your clothes and draw me a bath," she commanded, setting her small bag down. "And put this on." She handed him a chastity cage, which he reluctantly accepted. He didn't question her order or ask where she had bought it; he just bowed his head and said, "Yes Madam K."

Jeff started the bathwater, stripped and put on the cage. It was snug, but probably about the right size. He was folding his clothes neatly as she came into the bathroom.

"Very good," she commented, looking at him, and with a slight grin added, "That device will keep you under control while you bath me."

Kat differed from Anne not only in sexual temperament, but also physically. Kat was lean and athletic with dark hair, while Anne was softer, more full figured and a blond. They were similar in height, but Kat had a presence about her that made her seem taller and more confident.

She instructed Jeff to bath her with body wash and a luxurious sponge, which he did and she saw that his cock was trying to burst out of the confining cage that encased it. Her soft moans of pleasure and the low light and warm atmosphere were taking their toll on Jeff. He desperately wanted to take off his cage and make passionate love to her as he used to do when they dated. But that didn't seem likely to happen tonight.

By the time Kat's bath was finished and Jeff had dried her with a thick soft towel, he was dripping precum from the tip of his aching cock. Kat had done her best to tease him sexually and she could tell he was frustrated almost beyond control.

"It's a good thing I had you wear that cage. Otherwise that beast would have been running wild!" she kidded. She gently held his caged cock in her hand, examining it and then cupping and lightly squeezing his full balls. "I forget, How long have these been denied again?" she asked nonchalantly.

"It's been a full month now Madam K," he answered meekly.

"Well, it's about time for a nice orgasm!" She smiled and led him by the hand out of the bathroom.

"On the bed" She said pointing a finger towards the large, comfortable-looking king-size. "Oh wait. First I want to tie you up. Take off that cage."

"Yes Madam K!" he said happily, quickly undoing the fastener and sliding the uncomfortable restraint off. It felt so good to be free of it.

Kat dug into the side pocket of her case and produced what appeared to be three or four silk ties. "I had these lying around and thought they would come in handy one day," she laughed and started tying two around Jeff's waist at the hip. She then tied a slip knot in the end of the third one and slipped it around his balls and passed the remainder through his legs.

"Turn" She instructed and tugged on the tie pulling his balls back between his legs. Then she attached the third tie snuggly to the ones around his waist. "There! How's that feel Subby?" she asked gleefully.

"A little awkward," he responded truthfully.

"Good! Now on the bed with you!" Kat said, once again pointing towards the bed.

It was true. Jeff's balls being pulled back towards his ass and tied to the belt did feel awkward, but he was still sporting an ever growing hard-on. Once on the bed, she rolled Jeff onto his stomach, tied his hands behind his back with the fourth and last tie, then rolled him back onto his back.

"That should do it," she said, "And look at that cock! Standing straight up at attention!"

"It's because of you Madam K," he said, looking at her still naked body. All along he had been admiring her beauty, her flat stomach, toned arms and perfect medium breasts.

"Yes, so I see!" she said pleased. "Before we get started I want to remind you that it's a new week, so your regular tribute is due. Also it's going to cost you a fee for me to tease you in person...a tax if you will. That will be an additional $200. You have a choice, pay the tax or you can leave now."

"It sounds wonderful Madam K!" Jeff said, feeling like he was getting a great deal, "I'll pay!"

"Good," she said, putting some oil onto her hand and beginning to stroke his cock. "How does this feel?"

"Awesome, Madam K! T-Thank you!" he stuttered.

She kept stroking him and whispering naughty encouragements until he reached his first edge. She paused, then continued expertly stroking him, keeping him close to orgasm and edging him until she lost track of how many times he had almost cum.

"Please let me cum Madam K!" Jeff pleaded as Kat stopped stroking as he edged again.

"I'll leave the choice up to you," she said, "but before I give you the choice, I cum first!"

Kat moved up the bed and straddled Jeff's shoulders,maneuvering herself over his face.

"Be a good boy...lick. Mmmmm, yes..." Kat purred as she lowered herself so that Jeff's warm tongue met her pussy.

She rode his face for 15 or 20 minutes while she reached behind her, stroking his cock, keeping it hard and him on edge. She had missed riding his face this way. When they were dating, this was one of their frequent positions and she had always thought he was a tremendous pussy licker.

"Oh yes, keep licking!" she encouraged, feeling herself growing closer and closer. "Do you want to cum with me?"

Jeff nodded vigorously, but could only manage a positive sounding "Mmmmpppfffhh!"

"Good Boy!" she praised "You can cum, but there's a Live Session Cum Tax...it's $500."

There was a slight pause in his licking and Jeff emitted a sound that reminded Kat of the noise Scooby-doo makes when he has a question about something ..."Arroooouuugh?"

"Yes...$500. If you want to cum, keep on licking. If you don't, we'll stop here, I'll put you back in the cage and you can resume licking me to orgasm." She gave him the choice as she had promised.

Jeff only had to think for a few seconds to decide that he really wanted to cum. He started licking pussy and sucking her clit frantically! Kat responded by grinding down on his face more firmly and moaning loudly.

"Good Choice! Lick Me! Yes...Keep...On...Licking!" She was now humping his face excited by his eager tongue, her dominance over him and the thought that he was going to pay her $500 for letting him cum...something she used to do for free years ago.

Jeff felt her hand firmly grab his cock again and she started tugging and stoking it roughly. He could tell she was close to cumming as he was. He doubled his efforts by flicking her clit with his tongue the way he knew she liked it, and in moments he was rewarded for his effort.

"OHHHHH GAWD! I'M CUMMMINNGG!!" she yelled, practically screaming as her pussy exploded with orgasmic moisture and contractions! This was all Jeff needed and he too came hard! His restrained balls pushed a long accumulated load past their ties and cum shot powerfully from his cock head to land on Kat's upper arm and back. Again and again his cock pulsed cum while Kat continued to shudder on his face. Eventually his cum ran down her sexy tanned back and landed on his chest, joining the cum that hadn't shot as far as the initial volleys.

A large grin appeared on Kat's face as she starting to settle back down after her orgasmic high. She now felt very comfortable about this arrangement with Jeff, and since this plan had gone so well, her other plans, which, when imagined, seemed over the top...suddenly appeared quite doable.

"That was barely adequate subby," Kat lied, not wanting him to become over confident in this new relationship. "You'll have to do better if there's another Live Session."

"I'm sorry Madam K, I will try harder," Jeff apologized, while wondering how he could improve. "Thank you for giving me the choice to cum Madam K."

"Well I like to be fair," she answered, pushing Jeff onto his side and untying his hands. "Now get your phone and make your payment."

"Yes Madam K." Jeff finished the untying and got his phone, quickly making the payment. "800 dollars sent to your account Madam K."

"Good. Now get dressed and you may go. I'll be staying here tonight and don't worry: I won't run the bill up too high." She winked and turned away.

Jeff gathered his things and left her in the room. "Wow, what an evening!" He thought to himself, "A bit expensive, but how erotic!" He tallied the cost in his head, $800 for hmmmm, 'Goddess Tax', he laughed, plus the dinner and hotel..."Sheesh almost $1200! I certainly don't want to be doing this every weekend!"