Another Night

Story Info
Another story from Clare.
1.4k words
3.59
36.2k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 04/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Clare. I am 37 years old, 5'7 with dark hair and green eyes. I am a size 12, have 34b boobs and wide hips and bum. Oh and I am also a respectable married woman.

However my respectable side sometimes has a habit of slipping a little. I am not wild but sometimes I get into scrapes.

One such scrape happened nine months ago. I was out with a group of friends. We went to a local pub on a Friday night which had a DJ some lights and a bit of a party vibe. I was dressed in a denim skirt and black halter top. It was summer so I decided to keep my legs bare.

The night was going well the drink was flowing and we were having fun. We were standing on the side of the dance area when 3 guys came over to us and started chatting. They were certainly on the prowl and trying there best lines. On guy called Tony latched on to me and was trying his best to be charming. To be honest he was not doing that well but he was quite attractive, 6' tall brown eyes, dark hair and smelled really nice. Apart from the corny lines and desperate air I liked him.

Leaning against the wall his friends trying to work their magic with my friends I suddenly felt a jolt as I felt his hand on my ass. I looked at him as he was talking, he was not even looking at me and then quickly his hand moved away. The guys went to buy us drinks and I mulled over the groping I had just received. I was normally offended by that sort of thing but the nonchalant manner was interesting.

Tony returned and passed me my drink. We continued talking but he seemed less engaged in me and was talking more with my friend. Just as I thought he had moved on, his hand was back on my ass. This time it did not move, I looked around my friends but nobody seemed to notice. I shifted my position and again his hand moved away. This was beginning to have an unexpected effect on me and I longed for his hand to come back. Tony seemed to be doing pretty well with my friend but quickly his hand was back. I turned slightly away so that it gave him a better angle and he gave me a squeeze. I was now disconnected from what was going on around me and concentrated on his hand.

Tony kept his hand there for a few minutes. Then it started to move and I thought he was taking it away but then it rested on my bare leg just below my short denim skirt. The touch of skin on skin sent a thrill through me. Clearly the fact I did not move emboldened him and his hand moved up my leg and under my skirt. I was wearing a thong and his hand met my bare ass cheek and he again cupped my ample but pert bum.

At this point I felt a crash of conscience to my husband at home and I walked away from my friends and went to the toilet. Once locked in a cubicle I started to control my breathing and cool down. I lifted my skirt and pulled down my thong before crouching to pee. Once nature had been seen too, I dried my self and became aware of how wet and sensitive I had become.

I tidied myself up and left the toilet. Outside in the corridor was Tony waiting for me. He was silent and smiling. He stepped towards me and cupped my face and started to kiss me. It was an erotic kiss and again I felt my desire raise.

I stepped back and explained quickly that I was married and could not do anything. He acted apologetic. "hey lets just go outside for a smoke and a chat then" he replied. I said yes partly just to escape his clutches and also to just try to divert my racing brain.

Stepping outside into the smoking garden into the warm summer air I felt the breeze against my bare legs. He took two cigarettes from a pack and lit them both passing one to me. We stood chatting about the town and the bar just making small talk. He was looking intently into my eyes and he started to step closer. He held my hand and stepped into kiss me. His kiss was passionate and his tongue darted into my mouth. We stepped back into an alcove and he pressed me against the wall. I felt his hand reach into my halter top and feel my boob. His groin was pressing hungrily against me.

His other hand followed a familiar trail and reached my bum under my skirt. I could feel his hardness pressing against me. By now the kissing was intense and he was feeling and squeezing all my bumps. His hand urgently moved under my skirt and he started to feel my pussy on top of my thong I gasped. He moved his hand and reached in side and started to rub my clit. I reached down and felt for his cock, it felt very hard in his jeans.

I widened my stance and his hand moved further into my thong. I felt a finger enter me and again I gasped. I was aware of the people in the garden not far away pretending not to watch but clearly sneaking peeks. I reached down and unzipped hip. His cock sprang out and I took him in my hand. I started to stroke him as had slipped in a second finger inside me moving expertly, i was very wet. At one point he changed his stance and moved his cock towards me, I pushed him back and shook my head.

We continued to kiss passionately as we play each other. By now i was almost squatting down on his hand as I pumped him. I felt an orgasm rip through me and I bit into his shoulder to stop myself from crying out. This pain I think sent him over the edge as with my next pump i felt him spasm in my hand. I was aware of a warm splash on my forearm and down my leg.

We stood apart and again my husband entered my head. I mumbled something and ran down the side gate and out on to the road.

Our house was just a short ten minute walk from the pub and the sobering effect of the breeze left me filling with guilt.

I entered the hallway of our home. It was midnight and I was hoping for a quick wash and bed but when David my husband entered the hall I surprised to see him up. He embraced me and asked me if I had a good night. I started making up stories about my friend but I was aware of how David was pawing me. He said "when you left in that skirt I have been thinking all night about how guys will be hitting on you. It was driving me crazy".

I stepped from his clutches and went to the kitchen and poured some water. David moved behind me and cupped my breasts and started to kiss my neck. He turned me around and then knelt down in front of me he lifted my skirt and started to pull down my thong. He lifted my leg on his shoulder and started to lick my pussy. My already aroused state started to enjoy this attention very quickly. David looked up at me "got your so wet and open, you must have gotten lots of attention". I looked down at him and was horrified to see not two inches from his cheek was a streak of Tony's cum drying on my leg.

David continued to lick me and after a while he stood removed my top and then turned me over the kitchen counter. He entered me quickly from behind thrusting hard. My nipped rubbed on the cold worktop and I closed my eyes. Quickly I was back in the beer garden fantasizing it was Tony fucking me. Quickly I started to cum in the confines of my own home I let rip and screamed loudly. My husband enjoying my arousal groaned and started to spurt inside me.

Afterwards we went tiredly upstairs to bed. I removed my clothes and went to the bathroom. As I sat and peed, I looked at my leg, I looked at the wet smear of David's cum which had run out of me while walking upstairs and next to it was the now dry patch of Tony's. I smiled to myself, before jumping in the shower to clean down.