Another One of Those Day

Story Info
After another long day, he gets the best surprise.
936 words
3.85
10.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold and rainy night. The remains of a thunderstorm rolled across the sky as he made the mile and a half walk home from the train station. He stomped up the steps of his building, cold and wet through his coat. He reached for the light switch as the doer closed with a thud behind him.

Click

Nothing

Click

Still nothing

As he looked into the darkness at where the light was, he said aloud, "Are you kidding me?"

Just as the words escaped his shivering lips, he felt a delicate touch on the back of his cold wet neck. He froze as a hand reached around and a soft voice whispered in his left ear; "Let me get you out of these wet cloths, you must be freezing."

Ever so slowly the hands worked around his shoulders to take his soaked coat from his torso. After that those same hands working in the pitch black room, slow undid his shirt. Once his chest was exposed, he began to feel hot breathe and lips on his cold-hardened nipples. He was exhilarated by this, he breathe began to get shorter and shorter. After what seemed like forever, she straighten up and began to loosen his belt. Her warm hands was slowly rubbing his stomach, then his hips and leg until finally she took hold of his semi-stiff cock.

Just as he felt her grab hold, it dawned on him that she was already completely naked. He felt her nipples caressing his chest. As he pressed himself into her harder she softly moaned in his ear. He took his hand and began to rub one of her diamond hard nipples between two of his fingers.

Just as his wet pants finally hit the floor, he took his playmate by her waist and spun her around so they he could stand behind her as he groped his now hard penis.

As he rubbed and stroked her supple tits, so began to moan louder and louder. With one hand he slow began to investigate his companions body as she jerk his member harder and harder. His hand carefully found is way to her waiting pussy. He gently rubbed it with the tip of his index finger and she pressed down harder and began to rotate her hips in rhythm with his motion.

Suddenly, she grabbed his hand and moved it from her. By now his eyes have adjusted to the dark room, he watched her turn around and put her face up close to his. She kissed him hard on the lips for a long time. Upon the kiss ending, she whispered in his ear, "I want you in my mouth". Her voice was so exciting to him, like nothing he had ever heard before.

As she slowly licked and kissed her way down his body, he tried to move to a chair, but she prevented him. Once he felt the wetness of her breathe on the head of his dick, unexplainable feeling washed over him. The feeling of ecstasy washed over him.

As he watched her slowly engulf his tool with her mouth, he noticed that she was massaging herself. It was quite a sight.

Slowly she pulled herself off his cock, looked up at him and asked, "Do you want to help me with this?"

"Of course I do" was my the reply.

In an instant, they were in the bedroom, on his bed. She was gobbling up as much of his cock as she could and he had just begun drinking the cum from her heavenly snatch. Every few minutes she would kneel upright and grind her cunt down on his mouth, he loved it. After she did that, she would put his balls in his mouth and suck them until he flinched, stroked him the entire time.

She brought him to the edge several time, stopping just short of climax. He however made her cum to excess.

Slowly, she stood up and reversed herself over him. He was so excite in anticipation, he was about to explode. Slowly she rubbed the head of his engorged cock on her pussy lips. Until finally she delicately slide it into her waiting hole.

At first she was down low over him, gently moving so that her tits would rub him in the face and chest as she rode him. He would occasionally make her stop so that he could suck her nipples. Every time he did, he felt her cunt contract and expand around his cock. After several seconds, she would begin again.

It felt so good.

As she rode him, she began it be more upright, riding harder and harder, pushing him deeper and deeper inside her. They both grew louder and louder until his cum erupted inside her, at that same moment, he felt her hot cum covering his balls and penis. After only 2 or 3 more minutes, she slumped over next to him. Not long after that, they passed out.

The next thing he heard was his alarm clock. He sat up groggy and disoriented. huh, what had happened. The bedroom were a wreck, his clothes were on the floor by the door. Had it all been a dream. He felt unsure and confused, trying to remember as he showered got dresses and headed to work.

He was practically running home from the station that night. Took the stairs 3 at a time, but slowed as he put the key in his door. The door closed with a thud as he reached for the light switch

Click

The lights came on.

"Damn!"