Another One? Pt. 01

Story Info
Husband easily convinces wife to try for another baby.
1.6k words
4.12
78.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBWand40
BBWand40
12 Followers

This is a fantasy of mine, written in the first person on purpose.

*****

I was standing in the kitchen making dinner when I heard his truck pull up. I was still in my dress from work, the older kids were outside in the backyard, and the toddler was in the playpen in the kitchen. I was making a simple pasta with meat sauce for dinner; my "go-to" meal for the evenings when I had worked that day.

I heard him talking to the kids in the backyard, and then he rounded up the steps to the deck and in through the back door.

I put down the spoon, turned down the sauce on the stove and went to greet him. A nice long hug holding each other; with him rubbing and gently squeezing my ass; and me running my hands up and down his back. A gentle kiss and a quiet "Hi."

He picked up the toddler, turned to the fridge and grabbed us each a beer. He handed the toddler to me, opened the beers, and we sat down at the table. We settled into our chairs, and I lifted up the hem of my shirt and unhooked the front clip on my nursing bra as I started nursing the toddler. This was our evening ritual - a few moments of quiet that we gave ourselves before dinner to chat about the day. As I switched the toddler to the other breast, his gaze lingered on my exposed breast and then he said with an eyebrow raised: "Shoulder rub?"

"Yes please" I responded.

He came around the table to stand behind me, chuckling as he did so. "I still love this view."

"And I still love shoulder rubs" I said as I turned my head and lifted my lips for a kiss. This one was longer, firmer, and held a promise of something else.

A couple minutes later the toddler finished nursing and squirmed to get down, then ran to play in the other room.

He pulled me up by my hand and held me close, hugging quietly. He cleared his throat and said hesitantly "I've been thinking that it's about time to make another baby."

"Really? I've been thinking about it but I'm not sure."

"I am sure" he said more firmly this time. "Work is going well for both of us, all the kids are in a good place. What better reason to shake things up than with a new baby?"

I made an "I'm not sure" face and then the kids came in and the moment was lost. It was time for the busy part of the evening to start: dinner, the last remaining bits of homework, family games, and then bedtime.

It was several hours later that our eyes met in the hallway after the last door was closed. The air was thick with the discussion that we had started earlier that evening and we got ready for bed quietly.

I was lying in bed reading when he came in, and I put down my book and opened my arms to him. He stood next to the bed, paused, and slipped down the shoulders of my wide necked sleep shirt, motioning for me to pull my arms out. My breasts exposed, he smiled and laid down next to me, resting his head on my breasts.

I stroked the back of his head as he nestled next to me and took my nipple in his mouth. Teasing and lightly sucking to make my nipple erect, he then latched on and started suckling more deeply. I can't really explain how feeding him was different than feeding our babies, but it just was. I think it's that with him love and sex and nurturing and arousal was all intertwined, whereas with the babies it was just the love and the nurturing.

Anyway, when he switched sides was usually when things started getting hotter. I rolled in towards him, nestling my upper leg between his as he latched on to my other breast. I reached my hand down to gently stroke his semi-hard cock, feeling him grow in my hand as he did so. I started shifting my hips unconsciously and wondering why his hand wasn't between my legs yet! I opened my eyes to look at him, saw the grin on his face, and knew that he was teasing me.

As my milk slowed, he loosened his latch and started kissing all around my breasts while his hand (finally) moved between my legs. He parted my pussy lips with his ring and index fingers, pressed his middle finger into my slit, and moaned as the tip of his middle finger made contact with my wetness. I groaned and humped his hand a little as he shifted his weight and moved on top of me saying "Yep, you are ready."

"Wait!" I said. "Ready for what?!?!" while thinking of our unfinished conversation from earlier that evening.

"Ready for me to knock you up" he responded firmly but calmly.

"I said I'm not sure."

"Honey, you'll never be 100% sure. That's your nature. I'm sure."

As he is talking he has one hand on his cock and is rubbing the head up and down between my pussy lips, spreading my wetness up and down between my outer lips. He pauses at my clit, making several small motions there and I'm starting to get distracted. He alternates this with popping the head of his cock in and out of my entrance and I can feel the heat that means an orgasm is building.

"I don't know" I said hesitantly.

"I've taken care of everything. Our friends are taking the kids all weekend. I KNOW you are ovulating, I could tell this morning when my face was buried in your pussy and my tongue and fingers were inside you. Didn't you feel me checking?"

I giggled. "I did wonder why you were down there so long but I got distracted by the impending orgasm! Wait a minute, did you tell our friends why you wanted them to take the kids?"

He smiled. "Not in so many words, but when I asked my buddy if they could, he said yes and then asked me if it was 'about that time' again. I just grinned at him but he definitely knew that I was going to be fucking you all. weekend. long. By the time Sunday afternoon comes around, you are definitely going to be pregnant."

I was too aroused to be embarrassed at the idea that his buddy would be checking to see how I was walking on Sunday afternoon! By now, he was propped on one elbow and his wonderful fingers were working on my clit. I could feel my orgasm coming, and I dug my fingernails into his back as I started to cum. Oh, that wonderful shudder, then the release, and then the waves!! As I came down, he slipped his cock all the way in my entrance, held it there to feel my orgasm, then pulled it out again.

My eyes flew open at the absence of his wonderful cock in my pussy. I saw his wicked grin, narrowed my eyes and I had him flipped on his back and was straddling him before he knew what had happened. I grabbed onto the headboard, popped the head of his cock into my entrance, and shifted my weight down forcing him deep inside me.

I started riding him and after a few minutes, told him that I wanted him to cum inside me.

He grabbed my ass and pulled himself into me tightly, then held on as he rolled us over.

He sat on his knees, gently spread my legs open by pushing my knees apart, then sat back on his heels as he grabbed my hips and pulled me to him. From this vantage point, he used his hands to spread my pussy lips open even wider and watched his cock sliding in and out of me. Oh, I felt him grow a bit inside of me - I love that feeling and knew it meant that he would cum very soon.

"Cum in me!" I panted.

"If I cum in you now, you are definitely going to get pregnant."

"I'm sure!" I growled as he adjusted his hands on my hips to hold me tighter and I braced my hands against the headboard.

He stroked in and out a couple more times and then pushed in HARD and I felt the head of his cock hit my cervix. He pumped load after load of his cum into my waiting pussy as his eyes rolled back in his head from the pleasure. I've seen him cum and shoot his load many times, so I knew what was happening deep inside my pussy. I loved picturing all of it emptying inside me.

He collapsed on his back beside me and rested his head on my breasts. Our breath slowed to match each other's and we shared the kind of intimacy that needs no words.

The next 36 hours was a blur of sucking and fucking, with a little eating and napping thrown in for good measure.

I felt permanently aroused and my pussy was constantly wet either from my own arousal or from a little bit of his cum in between my pussy lips and between my thighs.

The weekend ended and the next week was a busy one. About 10 days later I noticed some tenderness in my breasts. I smiled but didn't say anything. Another 4 days passed, then 5, and then 6 with no period and I was sure. Just as sure as I had been all the other times.

The next evening at dinner, I motioned at the calendar and he smiled at me.

We both just knew.

BBWand40
BBWand40
12 Followers