Another Pussy For Jake

Story Info
Corinne invites her friend to share.
3k words
4.39
170.4k
51
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,204 Followers

Corinne was sunbathing by the pool when Jake came home. As usual she was in the nude and her husband of five years stood and watched her for a while before making himself known. Sometimes he couldn’t believe his luck. He’d met Corinne when his previous wife had just walked out on him and he’d felt deserted and lonely. He’d started going to the topless bar where Corinne worked and soon they’d struck up a friendship. After several months they’d had sex for the first time and he’d never looked back. She was now in her late twenties, but her all natural D-cup tits were still firm and she took great care of herself, shaving regularly and keeping her pussy clean for him to eat. He was coming up to forty now and he worked hard to keep his body in shape as well.

When Corinne noticed her husband she got up and ran over to him to kiss him. His eyes followed her tits as they bounced their way to him. Oh how he loved to fondle those tits for hours. He loved to suck those delicious nipples and make her cum without even going near her juicy cunt.

He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply. His cock was growing hard at a fast pace and he held her tight.

“Hi darling,” she said happily. “I’ve been waiting for you to come home.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Oh yeah, I’ve been so wet that I almost considered going next door to Mr Schmidt for a bit of cock.”

They both laughed. Their neighbour was over 80 and almost blind.

Corinne got down on her knees and pulled Jake’s cock out of his pants. His cock was enormous. It was much bigger than any cock she’d ever had before him. It was a good 10 inches long when hard and its girth was massive. Corinne used to joke with her friends that growing up with a dentist for a father had been good practice for sucking her husband off.

She licked the drops of precum off his hardening cock and closed her lips around the swollen head. She cupped his heavy balls with one hand and closed her other hand around his shaft. She started jerking him off while sucking all that she could fit in her mouth. How she loved the feeling of his cock in her mouth. The throbbing veins and the ever leaking precum. It didn’t get much better than this.

Jake looked down at his wife’s head. In his first marriage he’d thought that he’d grown out of sexual fantasies and he’d settled for an unimaginative Saturday romp with his first wife. Corinne had woken up his dormant need for hard and fast sex, all day fuck marathons and covert sex in public places. He couldn’t get enough of her body, even more so now after five years when he knew that each time with her was different.

Corinne’s mouth kept sucking on her husband’s never-ending lollipop. She could hear herself slurping but she didn’t care. What was important was to bring pleasure to her husband and drink his wonderful cum. She didn’t have to wait much longer. The first load at the end of a working day always came fairly quickly. With a moan Jake pulled Corinne’s face close to his hips and shot his spunk deep into her throat and she swallowed it all. When he was done cumming he pulled her up and kissed her, tasting his cum in her sweet mouth. Her lips were swollen and dark red and she looked flushed all over.

“Come on, baby,” he said and took her hand. “Let’s get you seen to.”

Corinne didn’t move with him. “Darling?” she asked tentatively.

“Yes, my love.”

“What would you say… uhm… if… I…. uhm… well, if… I…”

“Whatever it is darling, just say it,” he smiled and caressed her breast.

“Well… I was wondering if you’d mind… if I… well… if I asked someone else… someone else over…”

Jake didn’t know what to say. She wanted someone else to fuck her? Had she lost interest in him?

“Come inside and let’s talk,” he said and walked with her through the French doors and into the bedroom where he started taking off his work clothes.

“Are you trying to say that you want to fuck another man?”

“Oh no, darling,” she kissed him quickly. “I just thought… that… well, that you might enjoy… you know… if I had one of my girlfriends come over.”

Jake could feel a stir in his cock. Another girl? Corinne had always been so hungry for his cock, it had never occurred to him to invite another girl around, even though his greatest fantasy had always been to have to girls at once.

“What would you and your girlfriend do?” he asked tentatively.

“Well, we could eat each other and you could watch. And then maybe you could fuck us both…”

“Would you like to see me fuck another woman?” he asked incredulously.

“If I can be part of it I think I’d love it,” she said honestly. It had occupied her mind for quite some time now, in fact, ever since her friend Marie had told her about her bisexual adventures and Marie had always had a soft spot for Jake.

“Do you have anyone in mind?” Jake asked.

“I think I’d like to ask Marie over,” she admitted. “She’s always wanted to get a closer feel of your giant cock.”

“You discuss my cock with your friends?” Jake couldn’t believe his ears.

“Of course! I thought you knew that. I’m the envy of all my friends.” She smiled at the look of total surprise on Jake’s face. He was such a great lover, but he was not very confident in his own abilities to please her. He kept asking her if she was OK or if she wanted him to do something else. He was the most considerate lover she’d ever been with as well.

Jake looked bashful, but he smiled back at her. “So now you want to bring Marie here and share my cock with her.”

“Well, after Marie and I have played with each other in front of you I think it would be nice if you’d join us.”

Jake couldn’t believe his ears. His beautiful, sexy wife wanted another woman to join them. Never in his wildest dreams would he have imagined that this fantasy would come true.

“I’d love that,” he said and kissed his wife deeply, showing how much he loved her.

When Jake had finished undressing he had a quick shower. His cock was getting hard again but this time he wasn’t going to release himself in the shower. When he came out his beautiful Corinne was lying on the bed with a smile. He lay next to her and kissed her breasts.

“Marie will be right over,” Corinne said and caressed his smooth shaft. “She’s really looking forward to this.”

“Are you sure this is what you want?” he asked.

“Positive.”

They stayed on the bed for a couple of minutes, kissing and caressing, but not more, they were saving that for when Marie arrived. When the doorbell rang Corinne shot up from the bed and went to open the door. Jake was not far behind her. Corinne and Marie kissed and Corinne closed the door behind her friend. Marie looked at the naked couple and smiled.

“Looks like I came at the right time,” she walked up and kissed Jake on the cheek and then she looked down at his shaft. “You weren’t kidding about the size of his meat, Corinne.”

The three went into the living room and Jake sat on a couch. Corinne started undressing Marie. Marie’s tits were small and pert, not more than a B-cup. She was tall and skinny with short black hair. She had a trimmed black bush as well. Corinne’s hands caressed her friend’s skin as she took her clothes off. Jake couldn’t help stroking his cock while taking in the scene that was playing out in front of him. When the two women were naked they stood tit-to-tit and started kissing. Jake nearly blew his load right away, it was such a sexy sight.

Marie leaned forward and started sucking on Corinne’s beautiful tits. Her nipples were hard and Jake could see that she was very wet between her thighs. He wanted to taste it, but he was going to enjoy this show. The two women soon got down on the carpet and kissed again. They fondled each other’s tits, taking turns sucking and biting and tugging at them. Then they’d kiss and they’d start all over. After a while Marie made Corinne lie on her back and she straddled across her face. As Corinne took the first lick of Marie’s pussy she looked over at her husband who was watching them intently.

It wasn’t long before Marie started licking Corinne’s dripping pussy. Corinne gasped at the feeling and started eating Marie with more fervour. She parted Marie’s pussy lips with her tongue and moved her tongue between Marie’s hard clit and her inviting fuck hole. Marie mimicked the actions on Corinne’s pussy and both women were moaning with pleasure. Then Marie started licking Corinne’s asshole and Corinne’s sharp intake of breath was testament to that coming as a surprise. Jake came and lay on the floor next to them, stroking his cock as he looked closely at how Marie was eating his wife. He then moved around and watched Corinne tongue fuck Marie. Marie replied by tongue fucking Corinne’s ass.

Soon tongues weren’t enough for the women. They started pumping each other’s cunts with their fingers. One, two, three and four fingers slid in so easily. They were so wet and hungry for each other. There was no sound except the wet slurping sounds of the two women enjoying the flavour of each other’s pussies. Jake wished it would never end. Soon Corinne was starting to give in though. She’d been horny all day and sucking Jake’s cock had only made her more ready for an orgasm of her own. With four of Marie’s fingers in her cunt and Marie’s tongue flicking across her bud Corinne finally gave in and cried out in pleasure into Marie’s dripping cunt. Marie didn’t wait any longer. She too felt her pussy contract around the pumping fingers and she squirted her pussy juices into Corinne’s mouth.

Marie stepped up from Corinne and moved over to Jake. She started kissing him, letting him taste his wife’s familiar sweetness on this woman’s lips. Soon Corinne joined them, sharing Marie’s juices and the three of them hugged tightly and kissed for a long time. Soon Marie left Jake and Corinne kissing each other and Jake fondling his wife’s tits. Marie moved down and took Jake’s huge cock in her mouth. She’d always suspected that Corinne was exaggerating the size of her husband’s cock, but now she knew that her friend hadn’t been generous enough in her description. His meat was enormous and Marie loved to feel it in her mouth.

Jake moaned out as his cock was sucked in by Marie and he sucked Corinne’s nipples into his mouth, biting them lightly as he felt the tongue caress his member. This was agony and heaven. Agony because he wanted to shoot his load, but he was determined to wait, heaven because he had two women providing him exquisite pleasure. It surely couldn’t get any better than this. But it did.

Corinne got Jake to lie on his back and she straddled over his mouth. As he finally got to eat his wife’s hungry cunt he felt a warm feeling engulfing his erect cock. Marie was straddling him and starting to ride his cock. She was tight, but not as tight as Corinne. He tongue fucked his wife hard and could hear above the slurpy sounds of wet cunts that the women were kissing and playing with each other’s tits.

Corinne loved every minute of this. Although Marie eating her cunt had been good, Jake ate her much better. His strong tongue fucked her hole to perfection. As she saw his shaft disappear up Marie’s ready cunt she thought she was going to cum. She knew every inch of Jake’s fuck meat and she knew exactly how Marie was feeling. She started sucking on Marie’s breasts and then Marie started kissing her. With Corinne riding her husband’s mouth and Marie riding his cock the two women kissed deeply and played with each other’s tits.

Marie was the first one to cum. She was not used to Jake’s size and being so wonderfully filled made her go over the edge immediately. She then watched as Corinne let herself go and cum around the tongue that was going in and out of her at a furious pace. The women stepped off Jake, his cock now bigger and harder than he’d ever felt. He wanted to cum, but not yet. He told Corinne to get on her hands and knees. This was his favourite position for cumming. This was as deep as he could get inside his wife’s tight hole.

Corinne did as told and her hole gaped wet and ready for Jakes meat. He slowly slid inside with Marie licking his cock as it entered. He pulled Corinne up against his chest by her tits and he sucked her neck and caressed her tits as he fucked her from behind. Normally he would have reached down to massage her clit, but this time Marie’s face was there, sucking on Corinne’s clit and occasionally on his balls as he slammed them into his wife.

Corinne was moaning out loud. This was as she’d always dreamt it would be to make love with her husband and another woman. Jake’s cock was filling her cunt and Marie’s tongue was giving her no end of pleasure to her clit. She was panting heavily. She could hear that Jake was about to give in. She held herself back as long as she could but then her pussy started squeezing its grip on Jake’s pumping cock and she shivered in his arms. She cried out in pleasure and this was the sign for Jake to finally release and shoot his spunk deep into his wife’s cunt. They came in several waves and they were shuddering together as their orgasms started subsiding.

Jake slowly withdrew from Corinne and Marie’s mouth was there to catch his cum and her juices. When Corinne’s cunt was virtually empty Marie got up and kissed her deeply, passing on her juices mixed with Jake’s cum, which Corinne drank with joy.

Corinne cuddled up next to Jake on the couch and they said goodbye to Marie when she was dressed. When the door closed behind Marie’s back they kissed passionately.

“Did you enjoy that, honey?” she asked him.

“I loved it,” he admitted. “You are such a wonderful sex kitten. Do you think you’d like to do it again?”

“I think so. It was different and very pleasurable. Would you?”

“I’d love to do it again.”

Jake took his wife by the hand and they went to the bedroom. He knew that he needed some more release before the day was over.

“Suck your juices off me, baby,” he said and Corinne kneeled next to him and took his cock in her mouth.

When his cock was limp it fit in her mouth completely and he loved the feeling as it grew down her throat until it gagged her. It didn’t take him long to get hard again. He pulled out of her wonderful mouth and lay next to her. His fingers caressed the insides of her thighs and he slipped inside her hole. There was plenty of new moisture there. She was ready for him again.

“Ride me, sweetheart,” he said and got comfortable on his back. Corinne straddled his hips and her naked pussy slowly started eating his cock. He watched intently as her swollen pussy lips stretched to accommodate his meat. It was a sight he’d never get tired of.

When he was completely inside her Corinne started riding him slowly. She moved her hips to feel him slide out almost completely and then she let him back inside, deliberately slowly stretching her again. Jake reached up and started playing with her tits. He cupped them and caressed them. He pulled her nipples. He sucked and he bit. All the while his wife’s cunt was moving up and down his engorged cock. They moaned in unison. Jake knew how to get to the next stage of this. He reached down and started caressing Corinne’s clit with a finger that was wet from the juices that were dripping from her. Soon her cunt started twitching around his meat, she sat down deep and cried with joy as the orgasm took her over.

Jake grabbed a tight hold of her hips and rolled them over. His big cock still inside her throbbing hole. When he was on top he grabbed her legs and rested them over his shoulders, bringing Corinne’s ass up and giving him deeper access to her hot cunt. He started pumping furiously. Now all that mattered was a good hard and deep fuck to blow his final load. His continuous thrusts made her tits bounce. She lay underneath him, taking his entire size again and again, feeling him grind into her clit. She played with her tits for him to see. She looked up and saw the sweat on his forehead. She reached up and caressed his face, but none of this stopped his pumping. He was fucking her deep and hard and they were both panting and gasping for breath. Then with a final stroke Jake started shooting his load into his wife’s cunt and she responded by cumming for a final time. His massive cock twitched inside her as her cunt squeezed him as tight as it could.

Jake collapsed on top of Corinne and kissed her deeply. He then pulled his cock out of its delicious hiding place and he caressed her tits. They lay quietly together, caressing each other, until they drifted off to sleep.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,204 Followers