Another Reunion with an Ex Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two look amazing," I said, staring at them from the doorframe.

"You know it!" Isabella exclaimed. She bounced over to me and gave me a fond hug and kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for the presents."

Emily joined us, kissing my other cheek. "Yes, thank you. Although I have to wonder if it's really a present for us, or more a present for yourself."

I laughed and grabbed both women's bare asses, one in each palm. "You're the ones who wear it. Not to mention you get to enjoy what it inspires in me."

Isabella reached down and grabbed my cock through my shorts. "He is right about that, we do get to enjoy what he has to offer." Without any suggestion from me she sunk to her knees and yanked my shorts down. My fully erect cock sprung forth to their delight.

Isabella wrapped her soft lips around me and slid them down my shaft with grace.

"She doesn't waste time does she?" Emily observed.

"She goes after what she wants," I agreed, marveling at the sight and enjoying the sensations of my girlfriend's oral ministrations. "Since she's busy why don't you give me a peek of what the backside of your outfits looks like?"

Emily giggled and turned around. The g-string framed her compact, muscular ass perfectly. I couldn't resist the urge to spank her bottom playfully.

"We're back to that again?" Emily asked with a smile, looking over her shoulder at me. I gave her bottom a slightly harder smack in response.

I looked down and make eye contact with Isabella who was still pleasuring me with her mouth. I ran my hands through her hair affectionately and blew her a kiss before turning my attention back to my ex.

"Do you mind having me spank your ass, Em?" I asked. I noted that she had not yet turned back around, and was still essentially offering her rear end to me.

"I don't mind. In fact, I like it. More than I ever thought I would. You've changed. You're much stronger, more passionate in bed. More dominant I suppose," Emily said.

I nodded, and spanked her ass one more time, a bit harder than the two before. "Let's move to the bed and get a bit more comfortable," I suggested.

Once again I took charge of the encounter. "I'd love it if you two would get on all fours next to each other for me so I can admire both those gorgeous asses together," I said. They granted my wish, and I was treated to the vision of Isabella's firm round ass framed in black lace and Emily's in matching red.

I reached out and gripped both their buttocks, squeezing, groping their glutes. Emily was on the right, and I gave her ass another spanking, rubbing my palm against her after making contact. I repeated the process with my left hand on Isabella's ass, causing her to gasp.

"You are in a naughty mood tonight!" she exclaimed. Although I occasionally got rough with her in bed, spanking wasn't often part of our activities.

"Naughty girls put me in a naughty mood. And what can I say, you both have great asses, but together you are unstoppable." I gave each woman another playful smack and squeeze before having them roll onto their backs for me.

I was momentarily disoriented by their beauty. Seeing them side by side, I wanted to completely pleasure and control both their bodies at once. I forced myself to focus, sliding my body up Isabella's and kissing her neck. I proceeded to the gentle swell of her breasts, trailing kisses across the exposed flesh. I ran a hand up and down Emily's body as I used my mouth on Isabella. Emily had rolled on her side and was rubbing her hand across my back, observing my actions.

I unhooked Isabella's garters, slowly and deliberately. I caught the hand Emily was using to caress me and held it in mine for a moment. I then placed it on Isabella's soft stomach. Emily began caressing my girlfriend's tummy tenderly as I peeled the tiny thong down off Isabella's body.

I immediately caught the aroma of my girlfriend's arousal, and could already see the physical signs of desire in her labia. I trailed tiny kisses up her inner thigh, working my way towards my goal, my hunger. I placed my hand at her outer lips and felt the heat within. I parted them gently and extended my tongue, rubbing the tip against her with the lightest of touches. I was rewarded with a moan and a shiver from her.

Emily was still running her hand across Isabella's stomach as she watched me lick her. I looked up at Emily and commanded, "Touch Isabella's breasts," before diving into Isabella's pussy with passion. I slid first one finger into her wetness, and then a second. My tongue bathed her clit as my fingers massaged the sweet spot behind her pubic bone.

I looked up and saw that Emily had listened to me, and her hand was tentatively caressing Isabella's breast through the bra. I placed my hand on Emily's hip reassuringly and resumed licking Isabella's pussy.

Emily hadn't moved much the next time I came up for air. Isabella's eyes were tightly closed with a look of pleasure. "Take off your bra, Bella." I said. I added, "You too, Em."

I had intended on taking my time and savoring every inch of their bodies before penetrating either of them. Yet the reality was I was already almost desperate to fuck, despite my earlier exertions.

Emily's hand didn't immediately return to Isabella's now bare breast. I chose to continue pushing Emily to explore her budding bisexuality. "Emily, I think Isabella would love it if you sucked on her nipples while I lick her." Isabella looked at Emily and nodded enthusiastically.

With little hesitation, Emily quietly placed her lips against the side of Isabella's small, firm tit. Although I had seen Isabella use her tongue on Emily the first night of her visit, if Emily had reciprocated it wasn't while I was watching. I suspected she had licked Isabella's clit earlier at breakfast, yet as she extended her tongue to lick Isabella's nipple I felt the thrill of witnessing something new and exciting.

I realized I had been neglecting Isabella's pussy, although my fingers were still snugly inside of her. I resumed my cunnilingus, occasionally glancing up to watch Emily suck on Isabella's hard nipples. I could tell she was getting into it, enjoying making my girlfriend gasp as she bathed Isabella's hard nipple with her pink tongue. Emily's left hand reached out to cup Isabella's free nipple.

Without removing my mouth from Isabella's pussy, I moved my hand from Emily's hip and pushed it between her thighs. She lifted her leg slightly to allow me better access, and I pushed the fabric of her g-string aside as I slipped first one and then two fingers into her slick pussy. I moved both my hands in concert, stimulating both women at once. Emily's mouth had left Isabella's tit and my two lovers were now engaged in a tender kiss. Emily's hand roamed across the front of Isabella's body.

"Yes! Yes!" Isabella cried out, her pussy clenching my fingers and hips lifting slightly. I captured her swollen clit in my mouth and sucked on it firmly, focusing all my energy on helping her reach orgasm. "Dios mio!" she cried out to heaven as I felt her body begin to spasm in blissful orgasm. I always love seeing a woman's face in the throes of bliss, especially when I help make it happen.

I wasted little time, gently pushing Emily onto her back once more and kissing her stomach as my fingers continued stimulating her pussy. Frustrated with lust, I tugged her underwear downwards, hoping to give my hand better access. In my enthusiasm I tugged the thong too hard in the wrong direction and heard the sound of ripping fabric. Figuring the damage was done and feeling a certain thrill, I grabbed the thin piece of fabric in both hands and snapped the thin strings on each side. Both women gasped at the sound, and I tossed the ruined garment aside.

"I'll get you another," I said softly.

My hand returned to Emily's fully exposed pussy. My mouth moved across the underside of her breast before I began suckling her beautiful nipple. I felt Isabella nudge me gently towards Emily's other tit. I moved over, allowing Isabella to take my place. We looked at each other lustfully as we sucked my ex-girlfriend's tits together.

I needed to fuck someone, something. Without giving warning I removed my hand from Emily and surged my hips forward, sinking my manhood into her. She cried out in surprise and pleasure as I inserted my entire length into her wetness with two powerful strokes. Isabella had continued licking Emily's tit, and was caressing the breast I had been sucking on with her small hand. The ample size of Emily's breast overflowed Isabella's smaller hand even more than it did my own.

My back was arched to allow Isabella continued access while I penetrated Emily. Isabella's dark hair cascaded in waves on top of the lighter woman's chest and stomach. Isabella's ass was slightly raised, and in an ideal position for me to squeeze it firmly and put my fingers back inside her as I plowed into Emily.

"Fuck me... Fuck me!" Emily cried urgently as I drove myself deep within her. Emily's crimson garter belt and stockings framed her pussy beautifully, and the fact you can leave a garter on while fucking has always been part of the appeal of it for me. I ground my hips against Emily's clit, pushing her over the edge. Her pussy clenched me tightly as she came, and it was all I could do to resist the urge to fill her with my cum. I wasn't done fucking these goddesses yet.

I slipped out of Emily, my cock glistening with her slick juices. I swiftly positioned myself behind Isabella and slid my cock into her from behind, holding her hips gently to support her. Isabella buried her head in the sheets and clenched them tightly, moaning into the mattress as I fucked her with practiced ease. Emily simply watched, her chest still rising and falling rapidly from her recent orgasm.

"That feels so nice," Isabella cooed, lifting her head slightly. "You make me feel so good James. Do whatever you want with me."

I was tempted to ask her if that meant I could fuck her ass, but knew that was out of the question. I knew Isabella's offer was intended for me to fuck her pussy however I wanted and come however I saw fit.

Although Emily was still fully naked next to us, my thoughts were solely focused on my girlfriend, whom my cock was buried deep within. Her pussy felt wonderful. Safe, secure, familiar, accepting. I knew I'd made love to her hundreds of times, yet every time felt special. It was no exception as I watched myself disappear fully within her for a moment, and then shifted my attention to her face, still pressed against the bed.

I took her hair in my hand just below her roots. My other hand rested on her upper back, pressing her body down against the bed as I tugged her head back by her hair. I thrust into her with increased force.

"Yes baby, fuck me hard!" Isabella moaned. I heeded her request and pushed my hips backwards and forwards, with increasing force and speed. The warm wet slipperiness of her pussy felt amazing around my cock as I slammed into her in primal fashion. Clenching her hair tightly, I surged forward one last time and groaned loudly. My cock erupted deep within Isabella, resulting in a satisfied gasp from her lips. I felt myself pulse several more times as my orgasm passed through my body and the last of my seed entered my lover. Panting, I released her hair and supported my weight with my own arms and planted a kiss on the back of her neck.

"You guys are so hot!" Emily exclaimed, reminding us of her presence. I looked over and smiled at her, my face glistening with sweat from my exertion. I gingerly slid out of Isabella's pussy and wedged myself between my two lovers, who cuddled up against my sides.

"Te quiero," Isabella whispered.

"I love you too," I replied to her, kissing the top of her head. I kissed Emily's forehead as well, but was unsure what to say to her.

I realized that I had come inside of Isabella both times that evening. I hadn't specifically planned to do so, it had merely happened with the natural flow of our fucking. I didn't think Emily felt too left out, and figured I'd fill her with my cum at least once the next day while Isabella was at work.

Having made love to two beautiful women simultaneously, I should have instantly fallen into a blissful slumber. Yet, as I heard my lovers' breathing slow, my own mind was too conflicted to rest. Even now, I felt the same feeling of warmth looking at Emily's sleeping face as I did when I saw Isabella. I questioned the meaning of love, the importance of sex and fidelity, and even questioned the wisdom in my chosen path. It seemed like ages past when Isabella had given me permission to sleep with my ex. Now, as I felt both girlfriend and ex-girlfriend's nude bodies pressed against me, I couldn't help but recalling all I'd read about how having a threesome destabilizes a relationship.

I decided to step outside and clear my head. I slipped out of bed and into a pair of shorts. I opened our patio door as quietly as possible and stepped out onto our balcony. I felt the cool night air wash over my body.

Uncounted minutes passed and my mind continued to swirl, unresolved. My circular thought pattern was interrupted by the sound of the patio door opening once more. It was Isabella, wearing her lounging outfit from earlier. Her nipples hardened under the thin fabric almost instantly as she stepped outside.

"What you doin' out here?" she asked, playfully with a touch of concern.

"Thinking."

She sat down next to me. "What about?"

"I dunno." I debated the right words to say. I didn't want to hide anything, but didn't want to worry her with irrational thoughts. "Are you still feeling ok about this, I mean, everything, Emily's visit?"

"It is sweet that you keep asking me. A little annoying, but sweet." Isabella smiled at me tenderly and pressed her lips against my forehead.

"Do you love me?" she asked, staring into my eyes.

"I do. I love you," I replied, without doubt or hesitation.

"I know. Therefore I do not worry."

"What if I have feelings for Emily?"

"I am not jealous of her," Isabella spoke slowly and seriously. "She may have bigger boobs, a flatter stomach, and a tighter ass than me. But you could be with a woman like that if you wanted. You chose me. I know you like fucking her as much as you like to fuck me. She is beautiful, and she is a lot of fun too. I also know you have a great deal of affection for her. I would not have encouraged this if it were not so. You respect her, you aren't just using her. And I know she respects our relationship."

"You're just as beautiful as she is," I told her honestly. "Both of you are amazing."

"Thank you," Isabella said softly.

I still had doubts. "How do you know Emily respects our relationship? What if she has developed feelings for me?" I asked.

"She cares a lot about you. But she does not love you," Isabella stated simply. I opened my mouth to speak, but she silenced me. "Do not ask me how I know this. It could be feminine intuition. It may be the way she looks at you when you are with her. You mean a great deal to her, but it is more because of who you were in the past, not who you are now."

I nodded. My mind and body felt exhausted.

"You should rest, sweetie," Isabella said. "I have to work tomorrow, and you need to show Emily a fun time at the beach. Then we will all have dinner together and share our last night before her too short trip comes to an end."

Isabella took my hand and I followed her inside. Emily had sprawled herself across the entire bed in her sleep while we were gone. I glanced at my girlfriend who shrugged, and the two of us took opposite sides, cuddling up with Emily in the middle of us. Another blissful day came to an end.

*

Author's note: I hope you all enjoyed this sequel. There will be at least one more chapter, and possibly two to resolve this storyline. I plan to continue with these characters in more free standing stories. Please vote or comment if you enjoyed, I really enjoy receiving them.

12