Another Sexual Surprise

Story Info
Projectwork with a classmate leads to another surprise.
2.2k words
3.9
38.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
manavata
manavata
44 Followers

(This is a description of my experiencing continued surprises in my sexual exploits and is a sequel to 'Sexual Surprises' earlier submitted under erotic couplings)

*

In the college we have to take up project work to gain experience in handling realistic projects. A major part of this involves doing literature research and writing a thesis. Our project team had two members that included a girl classmate, Penny. We were writing the report and for this we decided to work undisturbed at her home rather than my hostel room. While my first two visits were eventless, the next visit turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

Penny used to live with her elder sister, a divorcee. While we were busy in our work, she used to look after us by serving tea and snacks. It was quite natural for Penny and me to joke around and in the process become physically nearer to the extent of holding hands or embracing. I did realize that Penny's sister did not object to it and in fact showed more than usual interest in making us, rather me, comfortable. She had been divorced a little over one year back. Penny had told me that for the last six months she missed the company of her husband and she used to look forward to our joint session.

During the third visit when we completed one chapter, Penny suddenly kissed me in celebrating this milestone. It was a short peck but it did kindle a desire between us. I took her face in hand and gave a long kiss that was not resisted at all. I did not realize that Penny's sister was watching us. She smiled and said, "It is nice to see two lovers kissing. I miss my own dating days." She excused herself to go and make tea for us. This encouraged me further and I again kissed Penny and pulled her to my lap. I put my hand inside her tank top to play with her breasts. She was not wearing a bra and I had noticed this when she bent down to pick up something from the floor. I started to caress her smooth medium size breasts one by one. I held her nipples between my thumb and forefinger and gave them slight pinching pressure. This caused her to sigh deeply. She started to again kiss me on my neck and below the earlobe. I increased the pressure on her nipples that resulted in a light as she kept her eyes closed. I kissed her on lips, eyes, cheek and the entire face indicating my deep desire to make love to her. I did not care to stop even when Penny's sister returned with tea and snacks for the three of us.

Suddenly Penny's sister remarked, "It is unfair for the two of you to have so much fun without caring about me." I responded by inviting her to join in the fun and pulled her to us by holding her around her waist. She did not struggle and put her hands on my face and kissed me deeply. As we disengaged she remarked, "This is my first kiss in over one year. I think Penny would not mind to share you as my date for the day. After all we are sisters." I smiled at her but did not say anything but Penny jumped up from my lap pulled me up with her and put my hands around her sister. I needed no further signal and hugged her sister and kissed her everywhere on her face repeatedly. It is obvious that these kisses had rekindled the sexual desire in her. She responded by tongue kissing me. All this time Penny was embracing me from behind and also extended her hand to unzip my pant and started to play with my cock that was already in a state of very high excitement although had only half extended so far due to it being confined within my pants.

Simultaneously she had lifted the skirt of her sister so that as my cock attained full extension she could press its tip to the pussy of her sister through the thin panty.

Things moved so fast after this as our natural instincts took charge. I pulled her panties down without stopping my kisses even for a moment. I then lifted one of her leg up to balance it on the chair and thus got an access to her pussy for my hungry cock. I pushed her back to the table next to the chair making her bum to partially rest on it. This enabled me to pull both of her legs around me. Penny had already pulled down my pants and underwear and was continuing to play with my cock while kissing me under the ear thus making it impossible for me to restrain myself any further from fucking her sister. As I entered her Penny's sister cried out part in pain because of the large gap since she had last had her sex and also as the entrance to her cunt was not fully lubricated and partly due to the pleasure it was giving her. I commenced the in out motion and kissed her lips. I pulled open her top and moved my one hand to caress her boobs that were bigger than Penny but still firm and smooth.

I pressed her nipples a number of times. She responded with equal eagerness and was pushing her bum to meet my thrusts. I could feel that the yearlong suppressed sexual desire had opened up in her with such a vigour that I had to pump in my cock in her cunt with almost hurting force to satisfy her desire to be fucked. She seemed to have orgasm a couple of times but did not stop her own thrust until I reached my zenith and cried that I cannot hold any longer. She virtually shouted, "Don't stop. Keep fucking and fill me with your cum". We were oblivious of the presence of Penny during this period and I gave a few final thrusts and ejaculated with full force to fill her deep cunt with hot cum. Penny now pulled my face towards her and kissed my lips as if she was thanking me for the relief I had given her sister.

We sat down in the state as we were and had snacks and tea even though it had become cold without our realizing it as our minds were still occupied with what had just happened. It was a funny gathering. Penny's sister was naked, I was naked below the waist and only the top of Penny was open. Penny's sister then got up and came to Penny and pulled her top and skirt. Penny was wearing a pink panty. She then took off my shirt and pulled away my pants and underwear that were gathered around my ankle. She got down on her knees in front of me and started to suck the few drops of cum from my slightly limp cock. This attention as well as the first look at almost naked Penny had the desired effect on my cock. I pulled Penny near us and started to kiss her with lot of passion. Penny's sister got up to hold Penny from behind as I bent down to kiss Penny's pussy from top of her panties. I slowly pulled her pink panties down continuing my kisses from top gradually down to her now uncovered pussy. I then started to kiss her cunt after spending a minute to see it minutely as if to copy it in my mind. She responded by extending her both hands to hold my head pressed to her pussy. In the mean while Penny's sister pressed her body to Penny from behind and started to play with her naked breasts and nipple. All this made Penny reach an orgasm.

As she jerked and became tense, I got up and picking her up in my arms I laid her down on the nearby carpet. Once she regained her breath I asked her whether she was still a virgin. To which the reply came from Penny's sister that her husband had deflowered her when he was drunk. She ensured that he did not touch her again. I kissed Penny all over her body and finally sat down between her legs and put the tip of my already extended and hard cock at the entrance of her pussy that was already lubricated by the orgasm that she had just achieved. She smiled and I assured her that I would be very careful and not hurt her. I then commenced to fuck her and satisfy what I, and probably she also, dreamed about all throughout our close interaction during the project work. It was a slow loving fuck. Every stroke was a deep thrust in slow motion. The tempo was increased gradually until Penny shouted out, "faster, faster" as she was getting near to another orgasm. Penny's sister was kissing her nipples and simultaneously fingering herself indicating that she needed to be fucked more. We all reached almost together to our orgasm, although I pulled out my cock to spread the cum on Penny's stomach and public hair as I was not sure of her protection. However Penny's sister pulled the cock in her mouth and sucked away the rest of my cum.

After some rest we showered, we had our dinner. We sat together on a sofa in the drawing room to enjoy a movie on the DVD player. The movie had quite a few scenes of lesbian love. I had seen Penny's sister sucking Penny's nipples while I was fucking her. I also observed that Penny was also playing with her elder sister's boobs while we were having sex. This encouraged me to ask Penny's sister to give an exhibition of lesbian love in person with her younger sister. While she showed some surprise it did not indicate shock. Penny on the other hand smiled to hear my suggestion. I prevailed upon them to agree for my 'viewing pleasure'. We retired to the bedroom. I occupied a chair next to the bed. While Penny was wearing a top and jeans, her sister was only having a housecoat on. She took the initiative and pulled up the top from her sister to uncover her breasts, as she was not wearing anything underneath. She then started to kiss her on lips. Penny willingly surrendered and then pulled away her sister's gown to make her naked, as she was not wearing anything underneath. The look of naked elder sister and topless Penny had the desired effect on my cock. I started to play with it from top of my boxers. The elder sister started to kiss Penny's breasts all around and also hold her nipples one by one in her mouth. This made Penny to shiver and press her sister's face on to her breasts with one hand and play with her sister's breasts with the other. The elder sister pushed Penny on to the bed and pulled down her jeans. Here again Penny was not wearing anything underneath and gave a glorious view of her pussy. The elder sister now started to kiss Penny all over moving slowly to her stomach, navel, public hair and finally her cunt. Each movement down made Penny to show her rising excitement. As she started to play with her cunt and suck her clit, Penny had a strong orgasm. Her elder sister hungrily sucked in her juices.

This exhibition had made my cock hungry for action. I mounted behind the elder sister while she had her mouth buried in Penny's cunt. I slapped my enlarged cock on her cunt and asshole that was exposed high and wide as she was bent on her sister. I applied the juices that were flowing even from the elder sister's cunt on the head of my cock and slowly entered her cunt from behind. This made her squirm with delight. I straightway started to pump my cock in and out due to the urgency of release and also as she herself was on the verge of release of her tension through orgasm of her own. Penny opened her eyes and seeing what I was up to, started to press her sister to her own cunt and further pulled out the two halves of her sister's ass to enable me to have an easier access. I pushed in and out with increased speed. The elder sister restarted to eat her younger sisters pussy. With an orchestra of cries and sighs we three almost simultaneously came and released our load. I filled the elder sister's cunt with my cum, she showered her juices on my cock and spilled over to wet my public hair while Penny filled her sister's mouth once again with her juices.

We were so spent that we had no energy to get up and wash. I just rearranged the two sisters to lie on either side with their heads on my shoulder, their one breast each on my chest, their one hand each holding my currently limp cock and their one leg each on my thighs- a perfectly symmetrical geometrical shape of a man and two women in embrace.

manavata
manavata
44 Followers