Another Side of Friendship

Story Info
He discovers his "bi" side.
1.5k words
3.95
94.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jon T
Jon T
25 Followers

I've always considered myself totally heterosexual, and never even considered a sexual experience with another guy. That was until I began surfing the net. I began to find sites like this and others which had stories and pictures posted of men enjoying other men sexually. I began to think about it more and more, and for the first time in my life fantasized about other men while masturbating. Since watching women masturbate was always my biggest turn-on, it only seemed natural that the thought of men masturbating might also excite me... I was right.

After almost a year of exploring on the Web and in MforM chatrooms, I knew that I somehow had to experience something in real life. But I certainly didn't want to do it with a stranger.

The person I looked to was my best friend Tim. I would soon discover that Tim fit the description of the type of guy that excited me from my on-line experiences. He was thin, with nice muscle tone, but not considered built, he had dark hair a nice tan and had a completely smooth chest and stomach and hardly any hair on his legs. Even though we had been friends since high school (now in our early 20's) I had never seen him totally nude. I was becoming increasingly curious.

Even though we're very close, I found it very difficult to bring up the subject. I did it as subtlety as possible; one day while surfing the net together I "accidently" stumbled upon the M/M stories posted on your page. I purposely went to the hottest ones and pretended to read them for the first time with him.

I kind of said very casually after reading them that I couldn't believe that they were actually a "bit" of a turn-on.(In reality I was ready to explode just discussing it with him). I asked him if he ever thought about sex with a guy, and after some initial denying it, he did confess to dreaming about it once in a while. I told him I thought it might be interesting under the right circumstances.

Well, the right circumstances came about a month later. We were at his house, it was a very hot day and we were swimming in his pool. I had just finished some laps and I crawled up into the floating pool lounge to catch some sun while Tim continued to swim. As I laid in the very hot sun, I began to watch Tim in the pool. I couldn't believe how much I was getting turned on watching his very smooth body slice through the blue water. It actually scared me a little, because I really didn't want to be bisexual; I love girls.

I couldn't resist the urge though; as he swam by me I extended my leg out, pushing it into his back, pretending to hold him under. I was just dying to feel his skin under my own, even if it was my foot. He swam out from under me and fought back, overturning my lounge bringing me into the water with him. We started underwater wrestling, and I purposely fought hard just to hold on to him. The smell of the chlorine on top of his skin was intoxicating. I was going crazy.

I knew I had to stop or I was going to embarrass myself. I broke free and got out of the pool, grabbing my towel quickly to cover the growing bulge in my bathing suit. I laid down on the lounge for a bit, but I couldn't get my erection to subside.

"Does being out in the sun too long make you horny sometimes?" I asked him.

He laughed, "yeah, of course it does. Hot sun always does ".

I got up from the chair and started toward the house, telling him I needed to get out of the heat. I went upstairs to his room, fortunately his parents were both working. In his room he had a VCR and I knew some x-rated movies. I put one in the machine and began watching it, my cock was so hard I was going crazy. The scene was a girl/girl encounter, but all I could think of was feeling his body in the pool.

"What are you doing?" he asked from the doorway

"I'm really horny, I told you."

"I can see that," he said looking down toward my crotch. "Just go take care of yourself in the bathroom." he said.

"But then I won't be able to see the film," I said, while pushing on my cock through my swim trunks. I could see his eyes were fixed on my hand pushing on my cock. I don't think he knew what to make of it, but I could see that his own bathing suit was rising a bit in the front. This scared me to death, but also excited me so much that I was encouraged to continue.

I slid my hand up my left leg to rub inside my suit, I pretended be interested in the film again, but I couldn't help but turn back and stare at his ever growing bulge. Finally there was no hiding it for him either. I kind of smirked and gestured for him to sit down and watch the film with me.

He did just that, sitting next to me on the floor about six feet away. We were now both rubbing our cocks under our suits and watching these two girls 69 each other on the tv.

The more we got into it though, I noticed that Tim kept looking toward me more than he was watching the screen. This was fine by me; It was all I could do not to stare right at his bulge. I could feel my heart racing and my breathing quicken.

I new somebody had to take the first step, I slid off my trunks, exposing to him my very hard 7 1/2 inch cock. He was totally fixed on me from that ppoint on, and a little shocked that I'd done it.

"Come on," I said, "You mine as well be comfortable,"

Without further suggestion he pulled off his bathing suit, and I got my first look at another guy's erect penis. He was hard, and actually his dick looked similar to mine, I discovered we both keep our pubic hair cut very close and our balls shaved.

I leaned back against his bed and faced him, inspiring him to also turn and lean against the wall to face my way. we were now totally ignoring the movie and concentrating on each other's hands working of our hard cocks.

Our eyes drifted back and forth between each others crotches and the expression of pure desire on the other's face. What turns me on so much about watching people get themselves off is that look in their eyes, when they reach the point of no return; where they must cum at any cost. Tim and I both had that look in our eyes.

Tim brought his hand up to his mouth and licked his palm to wet it and returned it to his cock. I followed his lead. The chlorine had made my cock a bit dry and my saliva made stroking easier.

When a drop of pre-cum appeared on my head, I brushed it with my fingertip and brought it to my waiting tongue. Tim watched with delight, "I thought I was the only one who did that," he moaned.

I was getting close and so was he, we were both laying back now, hips rocking in rhythmic motion.

"Fuck, I never thought this could be so hot," he moaned, almost screamed.

I couldn't resist, "Cum with me Tim". I screamed.

I jumped up and moved closer to him; I didn't consider the consequences, I didn't care, I just had to feel him. I moved next to him so our legs were touching, then in a more daring move I rubbed my cock against his leg. "Cum on me Tim," I screamed.

He too was beyond control and he moved forward and knelt in front of me. Our legs were together and our cocks even brushed together. I wanted so bad to kiss him at that moment, but I couldn't, I also wanted to suck on his nipple but I held back. Feeling his cock against mine would suffice. I looked directly into his eyes as my cock exploded, sending blast after blast of semen against his stomach. He burst too flooding my own chest and stomach. We collapsed into back and stared at the others cum soaked body.

After about twenty minutes, we managed to clean up. We didn't really talk about it much after that, trying to make like it was no big deal. We have spoken since about it and both have confessed that we enjoyed it very much and would like to try and explore further. We have done just that...

Jon T
Jon T
25 Followers