Another Springtime Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sailor1
Sailor1
51 Followers

Not but a couple of days later she approached me at the dinner table after a light lunch. I had talked about her blossoming like a pretty flower in the sunshine. She had tied her blouse between her breasts and her hair was loose, and she stood next to me waiting for my lead. I reached around behind her and slipped my hand under her short skirt and between her legs and pulled her to me.

"You are my own personal little Forget-me-not, Kitten, a flower more beautiful than words can tell. I love you."

My hand was intentionally just beneath her sensitive little flower, but I was not touching her as I stroked the inside of her thigh possessively. Still, I could feel her welcome my advance and when I looked up at her she was looking down at me with sweet surrender in her eyes.

"You belong to me, Kitten, to love and to cherish, right?"

She nodded shyly, but that twinkle was in her eyes and her was smiling submissively.

"Show me, Kitten...."

She was unsure at first what I meant.

"Show me your pretty flower, Baby.

That caught her attention. I was asking something new of her, and she was surprised at first.

"Lift up your skirt and show me your cute little flower that is blossoming so gloriously just for me."

This too was a reach for her, but she took delight in having my complete attention, and finally, with one hand, she raised her skirt in front and looked down at herself. In response to my hand her lips were already swollen and puffy, and she was lubricating. Feeling just as exposed as she was in fact, she looked at me shyly.

"You're beautiful, Kitten. You and your cute little flower are my very own personal Forget-me-not. I love you, Baby. I love you very much."

Her shyness seemed to evaporate as she caught on to my words, and she tilted her head and with a fresh twinkle in her eyes, asked,"I'm your own little flower, a Forget-me-not? Your own personal flower?"

"You bet, Babe, and my little flower has my full attention."

Her most precious response was her smile of pleasure at my being pleased with her.

And I was.

Well, once again, I carried her off into oblivion. After riding me to two massive orgasms and me rolling her over to then fill her to the brim, and driving her onward to a third that drained both of us, she was overwhelmed, whimpering and almost bawling until her emotions eased a little and she could catch her breath. That, friend, is something special, to think that I could satisfy her need so fully as to just overpower her like that. Yes, a satisfying accomplishment indeed.

It arose at breakfast the next morning, that she was my cute little Forget-me-not, and I mentioned that I liked her little flower motif on my shirttails... and would she move that up to my shirt pocket?

She was struck dumb that I would ask such a thing, as if somehow people would see.... Of course they would see, I added, but how would they have any idea what the little flowers meant to us?

"You thought it an imposition on me at one time that being true to you I would never look at another girl. As you continue to blossom so beautifully as a woman and a companion, there is, Baby, for me not the slightest temptation whatever.

"Put your cute little flowers on my shirt pockets... and you will then go with me wherever I go, and when I see them I will forget-you-not. When you see them you will be reminded that you have become to me a blossoming flower of incomparable beauty.

"I love you, Christine."

She was silent for a bit, not knowing what to say. The entire idea was to her very demonstrative, and she never would have arrived at it herself, I don't think. Presented so, nevertheless, she came to feel the pleasure of me holding her in such high esteem. After considering what I had said, she stepped across the little space between us and into my arms.

"I love you, Dace. If I have become such a pretty flower it is only because you have tended me so patiently and carefully as I have..." she wanted just the right words, "have learned to love you... and love you loving me, with all my heart. Thank you, Darling."

That was in the very early summer, just shortly before graduation. That's how it came to be that I wear three little forget-me-nots on the pocket of my dress shirts. Now you know the answer to that puzzle.

Our summer was filled with travel and moving and searching for a new apartment and then getting settled, but every day with her at my side was fun.

Sailor1
Sailor1
51 Followers