Another Submissive Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
The phone call.
1.1k words
4.24
50.4k
15

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a tension filled week on edge. I was easily distracted from even the simplest of tasks as the memories of my adventures in the parking lot with Those People continued to haunt me. I fluctuated between arousal and disgust as visions of my performance played over in my dreams both waking and while a sleep. I had become nerve rattled, jumping at every sharp noise, awakening suddenly between sweat soaked sheets with cum filled panties. I spent hours staring at the phone wondering if They would ever contact me again while continuously checking to make sure my answering machine was still working. It was. There was nothing.

As I waited, wanting Them to contact me yet terrified that They might, I continued with my sissy routines. Flushing out my sissy twat daily, forcing my sissy hole to hold against the pressure of the warm water as She had instructed. Waiting for that humiliating moment just before I would certainly soil myself before frantically pulling my panties down to void my girlie-boi cunt. Trembling with relief I would then force my punishment plug deep within my sissy hole before continuing to unwanted hair removal.

In the end I was a perfect prissy sissy as I clattered about my apartment in pink pumps, wearing my favourite denim skirt and sheer ruffled blouse set, with just a glimpse of ruffled lace and tulle pink panties peeking from beneath, as I longed to be the cock sucking cum slut that They had shown me I was. My painfully erect sissy clit straining against the crotch of my panties was telling me I would need to be again.

I was just about to leave my apartment one morning when the jarring noise of my ringing phone stopped me half way out the door. I was running late and tempted to let it go but with a sigh of exasperation I swung around retrieving the handset with a breathless "Hello!"

There was no immediate response and I was about to vent my annoyance of being interrupted with another HELLO!, when His cold voice nearly floored me with a simple, "Slut?" My body quivered as the thought of Him at the other end of the phone held me transfixed. A sternly hissed, "I said SLUT!" made my stomach churn, my knees buckled and I sank to the floor.

"Ye-ye-yes, Sir," I stuttered while silently screaming, "Noooooooooooo..." but I was caught and automatically began to recite my mantra for Him,

"I am a sub sissy slut,

I am a wanton cum whore,

I am a prissy pain bitch,

I am Your Sissibitch."

"Excellent," He chuckled snidely, I could hear His contempt for me in His voice, "very good slut. Now tell me, what is My sissy cock sucker doing?"

"Waiting for Your call Sir," I lied weakly.

"As you should be bitch," He gloated, "as you should be." His voice then filled with menace as He snarled, "So what are you wearing you gurly-boi?"

"Nothing Sir!" I squeaked unexpectedly while franticly trying to strip one handed. His silence unnerved me as I shed my clothes feeling he knew I was lying and terrified that He would find some unpleasant way to punish me for it.

Once I stopped struggling and knelt there submissively naked my ear glued to the phone my body trembling in anticipation His voice again filled my world. "Tell me bitch, is your sissy clit hard?"

Chewing on my lower lip for control I whimpered, "Yes Sir."

His breathing over the phone was strong, mesmerizing. He held me enthralled and was letting me dangle with uncertainty. "Stroke it for me bitch." he purred into the phone, chuckling at my gasped response.

"Yes Sir," I whispered, "thank you Sir." While tentatively grasping my amazingly erect sissy clit and gently stroking it. My breath came in trembling gasps as my finger tips sent electric shocks over my girlie-boi clit to pulse through my twitching body.

"Now listen closely you stupid cunt," His voice took on a menacing edge that accentuated the electric sensations emanating from my sissy clit, "in one hour bitch you will meet Mistress outside the coffee house." Ooohh, I gasped breathlessly into the receiver my finger tips dancing over my rigid little dickette. Ignoring me he continued, "You will be wearing very tight trousers slut. With. Visible. Panty. Lines."

A series of mewing whimpers escaped my lips at thought of the possible humiliation She would inflict upon me. His voice had a wicked smile of satisfaction to it, He knew He had me, "She will take you shopping." He murmured, while I gasped for breath fighting my impending orgasm, knowing that shopping would only be an excuse to humiliate me as much as possible. And knowing to well that She was capable of such degrading will destroying humiliations.

Under the spell of His voice coming from the phone I sobbed as my cockette twitched. "She will prepare you for my visit this evening," His voice informed, while I squeezed my sissy-boi dickette painfully to stem the inevitable.

I missed the next bit as my girlie clit erupted and my world exploded. Cum sprayed from my cockette as I desperately pumped away howling into the phone with a mixture of pain and pleasure. My vision blurred as I gasped for breath with convulsions spasming through my trembling body as my fingers eked out the remnants of orgasmic pleasure from my still very rigid and now very sensitive sissy slit.

Spent I sank into the puddle of cum on the floor beneath me. So much cum I thought zombie like. So much cum as I stared at it attempting to regain my composure when, "Did you cum slut?" came to me matter-of-factly from the phone in my ear. Stunned by the power of my orgasm I was incapable of responding. I squawked incomprehensibly not understanding it myself.

His breathing, His steady power filled breathing over the phone finally calmed me enough that I could squeak out a, "Yes Sir." as my body flushed red with the shame of being made to orgasm so powerfully by His voice over the phone.

I was on the verge of sobbing when his voice announced, "Lick it up cunt," with a menacing note that sent me scrambling to obey, "I want to hear you suck it up pussy!" He snarled, before laughing at the sound of my dramatic slurping as I sucked pools of cooling cum from the floor. Tears of shame streaked down my cheeks at letting Him humiliate me in this way. Naked. Face to the floor. Sucking my own cum from the floor for the entertainment of the sadistic fucker on the other end of a phone line -- how could I stoop so low? I wailed silently.

"You have one hour slut," he announced still laughing as he hung up. Sniveling back tears I sat back from the floor. Tears and cum mixed on my cheeks. Humiliation wracked my being. I had one hour, I thought, and crawled away to get ready.