Another Submissive Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
Being good for the landlady.
4.3k words
4.36
59.5k
15

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My land lady's knowing look held me transfixed. Quietly Mrs. Lehrer purred, "What are you?"

A spasm of trembling shook my body before I could mew out, "I am a sub sissy slut, Mrs. Lehrer."

"Hemmmmm," She hummed, "And what else are you slut?" Her voice was quiet, soothing, inquiring.

"I am a wanton cum whore, Mrs. Lehrer," I admitted, blushing at such an admission to the woman who had so disapproved of me lately.

"Ah, yes," She chuckled lightly, "of course you're a cum whore." Like it was a fact that went without saying. "Anything else whore?." She inquired arching an eyebrow suggestively.

"I am a prissy pain bitch, Mrs. Lehrer." I bleated out near to bursting out in tears again.

"Oooooh," She cooed, "there, there, now be a brave my little bitch shall we." She stroked my hair gently calming my me, "No tears just yet sissy," she smiled helpfully until a small smile creased my flushed red face. "Plenty of time for those later!" She assured me standing suddenly in a whoosh of feminine skirting and lace.

She offered me a gloved hand, pulling me forcefully to my feet when I accepted it. In her heels she was almost as tall as I was and looked forever like a stern older woman in her prim and proper clothes. But I knew what lay beneath all that femininity. The sinking feeling in my stomach reminded me of what I'd seen.

Standing before her my head hanging forlornly as she casually inspected the bruising and fading welts that covered my bare arms and legs. Her touch was soft and gentle but I still couldn't help flinching away and trembling with anticipation. "Little sissy has been punished?" She asked sweetly holding me before her by the arm.

Sniffling "Yes Mrs. Lehrer," I admitted shamefully, "A nasty man beat me Mrs. Lehrer." My voice breaking as memories of the beating that that nasty Indian clerk had given me brought close to tears again.

"For being naughty sissy?" She inquired more as a statement of fact than a question.

A tear escaped and slid down my face as I shamefully admitted, "Yes Mrs. Lehrer, for being naughty."

Pulling off a glove she handed it to me murmuring softly, "Hold this sweetie." With a fleeting smile she moved behind me and stood close. I trembled as her breath caressed the nape of my neck, her hand gripped and squeezed the soggy back of the wet diaper I still wore. "T'sck, t'sck," I could feel the edging of her stiff bra as she leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "what has happened here sissy?" And I could only hang my head in response my face glowing brightly with further shame.

I stifled a shriek of surprise as her gloved hand pulled open the back of my plastic pants and my land lady thrust her bare hand into the hot wet stink of my soiled diaper. As I meekly submitted to her inspection of my diaper she placed her lips distressingly close to my ear and whispered demandingly, "What happened here missy?"

Squeaking with fear and horror at her bare hand pulling harshly at the urine soaked diaper I wailed breathlessly, "I had an accident Ma'am."

"I had an accident Ma'am." She mocked me in a high-pitched squeaky voice, "Who's "I"? Bitch!" She hissed in my ear.

"Yes Ma'am," I responded in a matching voice, "Sissy had an accident Ma'am." Feeling will power wane.

As she pulled her hand from the hot moist interior of the plastic panties her nails raked over bare flesh causing me to tremble and making my clitty stir. Wrapping her gloved hand about my waist my land lady swung me back around to face her once more. Her breasts pressed against my chest as she held me tightly to her. Mrs Lehrer's breasts felt real, confusion distracted me as I wondered if I really had seen a cock beneath her skirt.

I trembled beneath her touch wondering at the little smile curling her lips as she held the bare hand that just been in my soiled diaper up for inspection. As she moved it nearer I couldn't help cringing and pulling away. In flash she reached up and grabbed my face. With her palm beneath my chin her fingers and thumb dug threateningly into my face holding me close. I could smell the sour scent of my urine on her fingers as she held as much by fear as by force. Holding my transfixed with a fierce glare she hissed into my face, "Don't ever pull away from me again bitch!"

Shocked by the force of her voice I nodded my head foolishly in grip sputtering, "No Mrs. Lehrer. I mean, yes Mrs. Lehrer." Before whimpering, "Please Mrs. Lehrer. Sissy is sorry Mrs. Lehrer."

I squeaked girlishly as her nails dug threateningly into my face as she took a step back. Her gloved hand gently caressed the front of my nylon nightie before with a force that belied her stature Mrs. Lehrer slammed me into the hallway wall. Gasping, slightly winded, I stared wide-eyed stunned as she pinned me there making sure I understood the implications of what was happening to me. Unable to hold her harsh commanding stare my eyes fluttered meekly as I hung my head in shame and submission. Satisfied she relaxed the pressure letting me slide weak kneed down the wall to the floor.

Ruffling my hair playfully she chuckled cruelly, "Wait there sweetie," and went to retrieve a bag from the hallway.

While I watched she moved to the centre of the living room and set about purposefully emptying the contents of her bag. First she donned a flowery apron before spreading out a flannel baby blanket on the floor, then a plastic one. Arrayed beside it Mrs. Lehrer laid out a baffling assortment of containers, bottles, ribbons and items I couldn't identify.

With a show of the dramatic Mrs. Lehrer placed a little pillow on the floor and knelt. She coolly surveyed her arrangements casually shifting first this then that. Once satisfied with her work she looked over at me and beckoned me to her with a crooked finger. Biting my lower lip for courage I complied by crawling over to where she knelt before the blanket.

Pointing a finger at the blanket was all the indication I needed to know what was required of me. Consumed with self loathing I settled myself on my back with my knees up and spread before my stern matronly land lady. My nightie slipped up fully exposing my plastic panty and diapered bottom. Clucking her tongue and shaking her head at me I felt utterly small as she shuffled forward to crowd between my knees and reaching forward clutched the waist of my plastic panty. "Raise your bottom for Aunty sissy," she cooed. Sniffing back tears of humiliation I complied as her fingers deftly slipped the plastic panties off to mid thigh.

"Ooow," she mocked me crinkling her nose at the odour, "Widdle sissy smells, doesn't we?" No response was required as she laughed lightly to herself. "Don't look so sad widdle sissy," she continued mockingly in baby voice, "Aunty will make it all better." Before lifting first one leg then the other to slide the plastic panties off.

She folded the soiled plastic panties and put them aside before unclasping the large brightly coloured safety pins holding the cloth diaper in place. Pulling the front away to expose my tender sissy clit to the cool air I shivered as my sissy clit shrivelled in size. Mrs. Lehrer seemed not to notice nor care as she cajoled me to, "Lift your bottom for Aunty sissy," with an almost tender pinch to my inner thigh to hurry me to comply. I lifted my bottom and she pulled the wet diaper out from under me. The cool air raised dimples on my skin as she held the soiled diaper over me pinched between thumb and forefinger.

Dejectedly I started to settle my bottom onto the plastic sheet when her voice froze me, "Don't move." I gasped startled. She hadn't raised her voice but the tone was unmistakable. I could feel my sissy clit shrink further under her calm in control gaze. Holding my eyes with hers she slipped the soiled diaper into a plastic bag followed by the plastic panties assuring me, "You can wash these out later sissy."

Ignoring me as I lay fully exposed before her, bottom raised in the air, hairless sissy clit red and shrivelled, Mrs. Lehrer busied herself with her various items. Overcome with a sense of utter self loathing I mewed pathetically, "Really Mrs. Lehrer, is this necessary?" Mrs. Lehrer froze. Realising I had erred, badly, I squeaked, "Sissy is so sorry, Ma'am!" Mrs. Lehrer levelled her cold steely stare upon me draining me any will power I may have possessed. Whining like the little sissy that she wanted me to be I bleated out, "Please Ma'am, sissy will be goooooo...", my plea ending in a squeal as her nails dug into the flesh of my inner thigh.

Her pinch was vicious. I couldn't help squealing with pain with every twist and renewed pressure. Tears streamed from my eyes as Mrs. Lehrer dug her nails deeper into my sensitive skin. Holding me with her pinching fingers until I could only simper in pain Mrs. Lehrer slapped my poor little sissy clit with her free hand. A short sharp slap that had me squealing and writhing in her clutches. Another stinging slap sent stars to my eyes as I whined pleading with Mrs. Lehrer to stop, promising to be good, promising to be anything until I could only simper in agony.

The relief when Mrs. Lehrer's nails released my inner thigh was electric. I was barely aware that she had retrieved something from her selection of items until I felt the weight of Mrs. Lehrer leaning over me and holding out a large baby blue coloured pacifier bedecked with pink ribbons. "Widdle sissy's making too noise much aren't we sissy?" she minced down at me, "Widdle sissy can suck on this pretty soother to help sissy control herself!"

She was beaming brightly brushing the garish thing over my lips as I cringed and whined. Holding it before my eyes she cooed wondering, "Doesn't sissy want her pretty soother?" It was then that I noticed that the sucker was shaped like a short fat penis. Moaning with despair I shook my head no as tears trickled down my face. Mrs. Lehrer ignored my weak display of defiance, placed the pacifier against my lips and forced it in.

Mrs. Lehrer watched me closely until I dutifully started to suck on the penis shaped soother. Satisfied she returned to dealing with changing my diaper. "Now sissy," Mrs Lehrer began, "tomorrow you will go into work." She glanced at me to make certain that I was listening. She smiled realising she had a rapt audience and continued, "If sissy is a good widdle gurl for Aunty she won't have to go to work in diapers." My eyes bulging with distress brought on a giggling fit.

Once composed Mrs. Lehrer busied herself with cleaning me thoroughly with wipes that stung my sensitive flesh. "Be a good widdle gurl for Aunty and she will let sissy wear pretty panties tomorrow." Sucking away I held my bottom aloft as Mrs Lehrer added thoughtfully watching for my response, "You will give notice."

I winced whimpering, "Please no," through the penis pacifier.

Mrs Lehrer's smile turned hard as her nails scratched over my vulnerable sissy clit. "You will give notice sissy because one of those nice gentlemen that came around the other day with Mr Lennie has offered you a job."

Her nails scratched harder as she watched me deal with the news. She knew Mr Lennie? What gentlemen? My confusion was building and I sucked harder, desperately trying to make sense of what had become of life. Mrs Lehrer's nails got my attention, making me wince with pain. "Don't worry widdle sissy," she mocked me, "sissy will have plenty of time to thank Mr Lennie soon enough." I screamed through the penis soother as Mrs Lehrer slapped my sissy clit again and again until I was crying like a baby.

Satisfied She made a show of inspecting my poor little red clit blowing gently over it, smiling when I shivered. Soothing lotion followed, as did scented powder as she hummed away merrily obviously enjoying her task as I pondered her news. It started to get difficult to keep my bottom raised and my body trembled with the strain. When I tried to rest against her a quick nip of Mrs. Lehrer's finger nails made yelp against the penis soother and continue to keep my bottom raised. Fumbling about amongst her things Mrs. Lehrer ruminated, "Just one more thing every sissy needs and then we will be all done!" She assured me with a sweet smile.

Eventually Mrs. Lehrer held up two items for me to see. My eyes widen with shock and fear as she displayed two very different yet equally terrifying rubber cocks. Still she smiled but eyes had an unnerving calculating glint as she drew my attention to first one then the other cock shaped items. The first was florescent pink smooth and huge, I gaped wide eyed as Mrs. Lehrer wove it beneath my nose making me stare.

The other was smaller, black with life like veins and a large bulbous head. Resting it on my nose Mrs. Lehrer wondered out loud, "Which of these beautiful penis's would sissy enjoy." She hummed to herself stroking first one then the other along my cheek as I sucked furiously on my cock soother to stem my rising terror. "I know!" she squealed like a school girl with delight, "I'll make my widdle sissy guess!" She beamed down at me enthralled with the fun she was having at my expense.

"Close your eyes now sweetie," She ordered gently and when I complied she made me wait trembling with the strain and anticipation. "No peeking," She admonished giggling. When I flinched away from something brushing against my bottom her fingers enclosed like claws over my sissy clit threateningly bringing a whimper of fear.

I didn't dare move as she forced a tube into my sissy hole and squirted a long jet of cool lube into my boi pussy. I groaned and sucked with renewed vigour on my penis soother when I felt the head of her chosen cock press against my lube slick opening. Slowly, remorselessly she eased the cock in as I squeezed my eyes with the sensation of being impaled.

Grunting as my body accommodated the large rubber member I shivered with growing lust. Mrs. Lehrer watching intently couldn't help noticing the effect her choice of cocks was having on my body and especially my sissy clit still firmly held in her claws. "Widdle sissy enjoying Aunty's choice off big cock? Hmmmmm." She mocked me sweetly though her eyes glinted cruelly. "Well sissy which one is it? Hmmmmm."

Pressing her apron thigh against the base of the cock protruding from my boi pussy, pushing it deeper, she leaned over me. Mrs. Lehrer played with the soothers ribbons musing out loud, "What to do with my sissy if she guesses wrong? Hmmm." Mrs. Lehrer pumped her thigh several times against the invading cock to make sure she had my undivided attention before gigglingly tugging at the penis soothers ribbons pulling it from my still sucking lips. "Well sissy," she purred, "tell Aunty what you have in your widdle sissy hole."

Flustered, swallowing with difficulty trying to find my voice, I gushed, "The black one Ma'am." Feeling the flush of embarrassment light my cheeks as Mrs. Lehrer smiled knowingly.

"Oh no, sissy!" She chuckled softly at my bewildered expression. I was certain the cock had felt real, the bulbous head, the veiny shaft. "Sissy doesn't believe me?" She queried with an edge of threat to her voice, her claws digging perceptively harder into my sissy clit. My body began to tremble uncontrollably. My sissy cunt contracted around the cock knowing it wasn't the slick neon pink one. I whimpered as her fingers pulsed digging her nails repeatedly into my tender flesh.

Confused, distracted, unable to respond I started to cry, "Please Aunty," I simpered, "it feels like the black cock in sissy's pusssssiiiieee!" I ended in a whimpering wail as her nails closed about my poor sissy clit squeezing. The pain was excruciating, through the tears blurring my vision I could only yelp helplessly as Mrs. Lehrer held the black cock up before her. Slowly deliberately she licked the life like cock from balls to head smiling lasciviously watching my pain wracked face. Twisting her wrist she ground her nails in deeper. As I howled with pain she plunged the black dildo into my mouth making me gag and sputter.

Mrs. Lehrer forced the rubber cock into my throat holding it there as I struggled weakly gagging on it. Her thigh pumped against my cock filled sissy pussy. Her fingers flexed pulsing her nails into my submissive clit. My body spasmed, over come with the myriad of sensations. A long shuddering orgasm had body thrashing uncontrollably as Mrs. Lehrer shrieked with laughter continuing to abuse my poor body. I cried realising my flaccid abused sissy clit had spewed a weak dribble of gooey cum onto my stomach. Pointing Mrs. Lehrer laughed louder pulling her hand away in mock horror.

Having Mrs. Lehrer finally release my savaged sissy clit from her grip I wailed with relief over the black dildo in my mouth. My nostrils flared I as I took deep breaths trying to regain some control. Electric shocks emanated from my stuffed boi pussy as she continued to pump her thigh into me. "Widdle sissy made a widdle mess didn't we sissy," she declared arching her eyebrows in mock surprise. I could only sniffle in response still fighting for breath and control of my trembling body.

Leaving the black cock in my mouth Mrs. Lehrer told me, "Hold that for me like a good widdle sissy." As she retrieved the penis pacifier, I sucked on the cock not daring to let it slip from my lips. "A nasty little mess sissy!" She declared in a voice dripping with disgust. Giving me a cool, appraising look Mrs. Lehrer proceeded to roll the pacifier in the sticky cum pooled on my belly. Humming a merry tune she pulled the black cock from my sucking lips and held the cum coated soother to them. Rubbing the cummy penis soother gently over my lips she inquired in a mock baby voice, "Does widdle sissy want her widdle soother back again?"

Taking a deep breath I nodded my head dejectedly yes and allowed Mrs. Lehrer to push the cum slick pacifier back between my lips. She held it there watching until I dutifully commenced to suck on it again. With a humph of, "I thought as much," Mrs. Lehrer busied herself looking amongst her things. With a squeal of delight she held up a baby spoon, "Just what we needed to clean widdle sissy's mess up!"

Using the spoon Mrs. Lehrer carefully collected a generous amount of cum. I watched resignedly knowing full well what she intended to do as she held the spoonful of my own gooey cum over my face. Using the ribbons she tugged playfully at the penis soother smiling when I sucked harder to keep it in place. "Hmmmm," She purred, "Sissy likes her soother." Then pulling steadily until it popped from between my lips. "Open wide!" she sang out before tipping the spoon towards my mouth.

I barely got my mouth open in time to accept the load. The sticky cum dripped in a big dollop to splat onto my tongue. Reflexively I closed my mouth as the cum slipped into my throat, "Don't swallow," Mrs Lehrer warned. Scooping up more cum with her spoon.

Struggling not to swallow the gooey mess in my throat I opened my mouth wide for the second dollop of cum dripping from her spoon. Purposefully she missed allowing most of the cum to land anywhere but into my mouth. She giggled merrily as I tried desperately to catch the dripping cum with my mouth only to have the majority dribble over my lips and chin. "Oh sissy," Mrs Lehrer cried, "don't you want to help Aunty clean up your sissy mess?" She used the cum covered spoon to coat my lips before forcing it between them telling me, "That's a good widdle gurl, suck Aunty's spoon clean so she can get sissy some more tasty cum."

She took great care to scoop up the dribbles of cum from my face so that I could suck them from her spoon. Smiling evilly Mrs Lehrer whispered, "Show me." Realizing in my haste to please I had swallowed my mouth full of cum as I sucked her spoon clean I froze. My eyes widened with fear as she waited for me to comply. "Sissy," she growled, her voice rising. Fluttering my eyes guiltily I slowly opened my mouth for inspection. "T'sck, t'sck," she chimed shaking her head, "naughty widdle sissy, Aunty told you not to swallow."

12