Another Task

Story Info
I perform a another task given to me by a reader.
9k words
4.54
36.1k
18
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
E_Harley
E_Harley
348 Followers

I'm not sure how I arrived at this point in my life.

The last couple of years have been difficult for me, as I have been uprooted to the city that I grew up in as a result of my husband's offer of a big promotion. Where we lived previously allowed a complete sense of freedom to be myself. I am a latent exhibitionist by nature. What I mean by that is that I don't go out of my way to show off or feel the need to have everyone looking at me. However I become quite aroused when I am encouraged to take erotic changes. I enjoy feeling sexy and doing sexy things.

I would much prefer to make love lying prone on a picnic table under the stars then hidden away in my bedroom. It is just how I am.

My husband seemed to know when we first met that I had this little itch that needed to be scratched now and then.

I am not a nudist, but the thought of being outdoors in a public setting where I might be seen wearing just a bra, panties, and heels sets me over the edge. I guess that makes me an R rated exhibitionist.

Anyway, our move back to my hometown along with my husband's promotion to a position where he would be meeting and interacting with new people all of the time pretty much ended my scratching of this itch. I am finding however that if the itch isn't scratched at least a little bit from time to time, my latent desire to show off will push itself to the forefront until I act on it.

This most likely explains why I have accepted my second task from Mr. David Barclay, (He told me that I could use his name) which is quite a bit more risqué than the first one.

I decided to go back into the work force and have been employed by a large insurance company as a supervisor in their customer service or call center area. My team answers calls regarding coverage questions, status of claims, takes complaints, etc.

I have been doing this for almost 5 months now and really enjoy my return to a career.

Despite my performance I am still considered the 'new girl' and have found myself to be the subject of many conversations: the kind of conversations that stop abruptly when you enter into the general area of the people having them.

I enjoy what I do and it keeps me from wanting to scratch my little itch or so I wanted to believe.

I also have found a fondness for writing erotic stories very possibly as a replacement to the activities that were left behind when we moved. Besides all of this I have two growing daughters and Mom's propensity to strip outdoors no longer seems appropriate. If it weren't for the itch, I could easily leave my past behind and move forward.

My other pen name on Literotica is HarleyFatboy1. I choose this name because our first motorcycle was a HD Fatboy, which provided quite a few arousing adventures for my husband and myself.

I decided to open this account on Literotica to post only stories of me and use my other account for my fantasy stories. So over time I will be deleting many of my first postings under my other pen name, as they were all about me, and reediting them to add to this account i.e. my life experiences account.

As I have already stated in my story, "The Task", I met David Barclay when he emailed me to compliment me on my stories. We subsequently exchanged emails about writing and story lines and found a mutual interest in the nature of submission and dominance.

He occasionally would hint about me performing tasks assigned by him.

Not to rehash what I have already written, but I pretty much ignored his hints as he was someone on the Internet (scary) and I was trying to leave that part of me behind. All of the reasons seemed so logical: a woman just turned 40, two children on the verge of teenhood, a husband respected in the business community, my own reputation, etc., etc.

On the other hand I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to and Mr. Barclay lives in Great Britain. What would be wrong with seeing what sort of tasks he might come up with?

We agreed on some parameters and as you have read on my other account, I performed my first task for him and, I guess, myself.

We also decided that the taskmaster will be Mr. Barclay and that my Internet friend will be David.

Mr. Barclay suggested another task but required some information about my style of dress including underthings, availability for tasks, type of work that I perform, etc.

I will admit that I blew up a bit at him as the first task had filled me with so much angst and anxiety that I was convinced that my little foray back into erotic risk taking was basically a one and done. Mr. Barclay did a very good job of calming my nerves and despite the constant feeling that I might throw up; I have to admit that I really enjoyed the first task.

The second task is much more daring; significantly more daring.

I have included our email exchanges to let you read about it firsthand.

The Emails

Elizabeth,

You are to creatively find a way to let the most members of your department at work know that you are wearing leopard print panties, coordinating suspenders, and stockings.

I want you to come up with 2 or 3 suggestions to achieve this task and submit them to me for my review. I will then assign the one that I prefer for execution. You should have your suggestions in my inbox, no later than Thursday.

I will be looking forward to your suggestions.

Mr Barclay

Mr. Barclay,

Thursday arrived much quicker than I anticipated or maybe quicker than I desired, as it represents a commitment on my part once I submit my suggestions.

It is somewhat ironic that I am writing this from my desk at work, as whatever is decided will be performed here. Gulp!

I have three suggestions that I will list in the order of least anxiety producing and least exciting to most anxiety producing and most exciting.

First, I could simply give accidental upskirts to my co-workers, which really isn't in my nature in a work environment. It wouldn't necessarily cause discussion through the department and wouldn't be that exciting to me. The trying on of shoes is much more my style of accidental upskirts, as you required of me in your first task.

I am rather meticulous about how I dress and despite the fact that I wear suspenders; my stockings come to the top of my thighs so the chances of seeing my stocking tops are pretty slim. I also regularly make visits to the bathroom to check the clasps and pull my stockings up in case they might be sagging.

I prefer suspenders over pantyhose, but not as any sort of come on to other men. They are so much more comfortable for me to wear and they represent a form of exhibitionistic behavior as well.

Second, which was my original plan, is to spill coffee or in my case, an iced mocha on myself towards the end of our monthly department meeting. I would excuse myself and rush to the bathroom to keep the stain from setting. Once there I would remove my skirt entirely and clean it and dry it standing in my blouse with my leopard print panties, suspenders and stockings available for anyone who enters the bathroom to see.

I know that a number of my co-supervisors would come in to check up on me, not necessarily that they would be concerned, but more to see my embarrassment.

When I was hired they bypassed a number of in house applicants that were close friends with my co supervisors. This has added to the tension of some of them wanting to see me fail.

Also, I am the only one that consistently dresses in business attire i.e. skirt and pants suits, and I know that some feel that I think that I am better than they are.

My display of leopard print would be talked about across the department within minutes of them seeing me in the bathroom.

Now why would I be willing to subject myself to this sort of talk? It would be such an unusual and potentially exciting experience to know that everyone is talking about my undies.

Everyday I would have to go to work realizing that my leopard print was a top subject of conversation as I try to notice any difference in how they look at me.

It would be absolutely delicious.

This brings me to the third suggestion. It is something that actually happened to a good friend of mine and until just three days ago I had completely forgotten about her experience.

She was in a department meeting a few years ago. From what she could determine, she had gone to the bathroom before the meeting and must not have paid particular attention to whether she had rebuttoned her skirt. The meeting room had wire-backed chairs, which our meeting room has as well.

When she stood up to leave the meeting, her zipper caught one of the twisted wires so perfectly that it pulled the zipper down and simultaneously yanked her skirt down as well.

She had the presence of mind to grab her skirt and immediately sit down so no one noticed, but what if I didn't have that same presence of mind?

I used to obsess over the thought of this constantly and wonder how it would feel to be the one losing their skirt. It creates so many mixed feelings ranging between absolute dread along with a latent desire to show off that I can't even imagine it.

I can't quite explain why, but I want to try it or at least dare myself to try it.

Yes, it would be extremely embarrassing and the thought of doing it on purpose sends my anxiety through the roof. Yet, I love this feeling, as I feel so alive.

Every first Wednesday of the month we have a department meeting to review our call statistics and talk through what we can do better. My four fellow supervisors, two managers, and department director attend the meeting. Four members are female and three are male.

My suggestion is to reenact my friend's experience but actually lose my skirt as I stand up from my chair. I have even experimented with different skirts to see which ones would completely slip off of me.

The talk of it and of me would echo through the building.

The meeting isn't until July 3rd, so I would have all of this time to think about it. It would drive me crazy.

Maybe this is a version of "My Dilemma" after all.

I await your decision.

elizabeth

My dear Elizabeth,

It seems to me that you have told me what you really want to do. I quote; "I can't quite explain why, but I want to try it or at least dare myself to try it."

Your scenario creates a lovely image and since it is the one you clearly wish to think about, plan, and execute, I feel it would be churlish of me to deny you the opportunity.

So Elizabeth, I am willing to grant you your wish as follows -

In your meeting on July 3rd you will wear a suitable skirt along with your leopard panties, suspenders and stockings. During that meeting you will contrive to have your skirt tangle in the chair back. when you stand up with your arms full of papers, laptop, or whatever other items you need in that meeting, you will ensure that you skirt is pulled down to your ankles, and you will be unable to immediately correct this situation because your hands are full off papers. In your surprise and shock it seems to me that you would perhaps panic and naturally drop all the papers on the floor. This would ensure that your dilemma was brought to everyone's attention and that their natural reaction would be to rush round and assist. Your choice of blouse or shirt will ensure that it is short enough to provide an unrestricted view of your panties, suspender straps and stockings.

Of course, regardless of what happens on the day, you will write a story for literotica chronicling the whole process, from our initial exchange on this task to the final outcome.

Elizabeth, I am pleased to be able to allow you to carry out the task that you have so eloquently asked me to allot, and I do look forward to our email exchanges over the next couple of weeks as you plan the execution of this task.

And finally, Elizabeth, if you choose to accept this task, and execute it to the best of your ability, you must email me with your acceptance.

Good luck.

Mr Barclay.

Dear Mr. Barclay,

I accept the task as you have dictated it to me. This is a much easier decision as the task is still a ways off and the full ramifications of it haven't set in as yet.

Presently it fills me with excitement, as I have never dared even thinking about something like this other than in a fantasy situation. As the time gets closer I will undoubtedly have to face the reality of it.

I am surprised at how calm I am as I write about this, but guarantee that this won't last. Probably by Monday, July 1st, I will be begging you to call it off.

The other thing that I noticed is that the meeting occurs the day before a national holiday, which gives me a day away from work following the task. Most people try to take Friday off as well, so the full impact won't start until the following Monday.

If I really am going to do this, the timing of it is perfect.

Have a wonderful weekend.

elizabeth

Preparation

Mr. Barclay's email to me assigning me to my next task sends a delectable tingling up and down my spine. Just the thought that I have another task to perform is like receiving permission to misbehave. Also the fact that it will require a fair amount of preparation excites me to no end, as I will be thinking about it constantly.

Whether I am able to actually perform the task is almost beside the point. Preparing to perform an exhibitionistic act is enough to keep my body vibrating for the next few weeks.

I find myself spending the weeks prior to July 3rd, the required date for my next performance, selecting the perfect skirt and blouse for the event. As all of my skirts fit between the sizes of "a little too tight" and "a bit too tight" (Damn baby fat) nothing seems to drop immediately when I unzip it.

Then for some reason I remember my husband's tuxedo pants with a very long zipper that has allowed me to have some delicious fun without fully removing his pants or even pulling them down. I now realize that it will be the length of the skirt's zipper that will open the skirt enough to drop from my waist.

I now search my skirts for long zippers and find one in the perfect shade of tan to coordinate with leopard print panties.

I am typically home alone from the time my daughters leave for school and my husband leaves for work, so I am using this as my practice time. Although my daughter's are on their summer breaks, both have taken jobs at the local mall, so my schedule is thankfully unchanged.

Pulling the skirt up my legs, I simply hold it shut around my waist as if it is unbuttoned and unzipped. I place a kitchen chair in front of the full-length mirror in our bedroom and sit down leaving my skirt undone. I face the mirror full on so I can see what the others in our monthly meeting will be able to see and I stand up.

Down goes my skirt making my heart take a little leap and everything from my waist down is exposed. The flush of sexual energy through my body surprises me as I stare at my reflection.

God, can I really do this?

I go back to my closet and look for my shortest blouses to wear with my tan skirt and to provide the most exposure to my lower half. It is easy enough to find them, as the tails are shorter than the rest.

Two blouses are perfect as they have a squared bottom; look perfectly fine when untucked; and they barely reach the top of my skirt. One is a nice deep crimson and the other is chocolate brown.

The crimson one matches my garter belt, so it becomes my best choice. I also like how the deep red color offsets my leopard print panties.

The rest of my mornings are spent practicing unbuttoning and unzipping my skirt with one hand without making a noise or drawing any attention to myself. The kitchen chair comes in quite handy as I use it to serve as my conference room chair.

By the end of the week I am quite adept at undoing my skirt.

Each and every time that I stand to allow my skirt to drop, my entire body reacts in a most delectable manner. I knew that the idea of showing myself off at work would create these sensations, but can I really do this?

Every time I think about dropping my skirt at work, my entire body goes into overdrive. It is difficult to explain exactly how it feels but the combination of feeling embarrassed, humiliated, exposed, vulnerable, and on display is like an aphrodisiac to me. It's not that I need to feel this way all of the time or even most of the time. However I have found that I can't go without these feelings for longer than a year or more.

I am dreading the arrival of July 3rd and at the same time I can't wait. Some days it seems that the hours just drag by and others it seems to fly. The thought of what I am preparing to do certainly makes my workdays go fast.

I find myself staring at the other people that will be in the meeting and imagine what their reaction will be. This is when I feel the most anxious and excited.

I don't think that I am even able to properly communicate all that is going on inside of me, but suffice it to say that it is all incredibly arousing.

Hello everyone. My name is Elizabeth and I am an exhibitionist.

The Performance

Wednesday, July 3rd arrives much like any other work Wednesday, however this particular Wednesday includes a ticking time bomb. That time bomb is my agreement to perform a task at our monthly staff meeting.

I didn't sleep much last night more from the apprehension of my upcoming task than from any anxiety over it.

I guess that we all reach a point in our lives where 'normal' becomes boring. Is this what they refer to as a "mid-life crisis"?

Well it seems that mine has hit me square in the face.

I am bored, missing my old ways, and want to do something outrageous; or so I think.

This morning my daughters are already out of the house and my husband will be stepping out very soon, leaving me to my regular morning prep and singular thoughts about my task.

I am already vibrating from head to toe. I am visibly shaking from the anticipation of this upcoming event that I want to do.

Yes, I said that I want to do this. Ever since a friend of mine had a near miss with her skirt being pulled off by a stray wire from her chair during a meeting, I have fantasized about this happening to me. As I have already stated the combination of surprise, embarrassment, and exposure is akin to an aphrodisiac for someone like me.

For over 20 years of my live I have enjoyed being sexily adventurous as my many stories and photos can attest, but lately I have felt trapped. Maybe it was the performance of the first task that reignited the embers or sharing my experiences on Literotica. It really doesn't matter, as today I am committed to being adventurous again.

In a way I assume that this is similar to a junkie needing a fix.

Instead of dreading this day, my mantra for the past week has been, "I can do this." It is like the ultimate dare to myself along with Mr. Barclay's assistance by making it my next task.

The feeling of anxiety, apprehension, and sexual arousal, along with the socially unacceptable aspect of losing my outer clothes in public has been my drug for so long. I can't really say if this is my last time or the start of another string of exhibitions, but it certainly will be my most daring; if I can do it.

Sadly, so often fantasy is so much better than reality. If I do go ahead and drop my skirt I only hope that my fantasy of it is close to how it really plays out.

I want my co-workers to be shocked as they discover that I wear stockings and a garter belt. I want the men to have a look on their face that tells me they clearly enjoy what they see. I want to feel embarrassed and excited at the same time. I am so afraid that I will just feel dumb standing in front of everyone with my skirt down around my ankles.

E_Harley
E_Harley
348 Followers