Another Tequila Sunrise

Story Info
Wife gets drunk, wakes up, she is not alone.
4.1k words
3.93
154.8k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers

You know how you wake up sometimes not knowing where the hell you are? Well, it's even worse when you got pretty drunk the night before.

I was in a pretty hazy like state as I began to open my eyes. My head hurt, and I knew I was facing a first class hangover. Where was I? I was in a motel room. I was laying on my side facing a window that looked outside. Why was I in a motel room? Why wasn't I in my bed at home next to my husband?

As I became more focused, it started to come back to me. I was at a conference in Denver, Colorado. I have been here for three days, and will be flying back home to Dallas this afternoon. Last night was a little fuzzy, but was starting to come back to me.

It was our last night at the conference, and we partied pretty hard. I knew I had quite a bit to drink, including some tequila shots. My name is Sally Smithers. I am a 43 year old AP Chemistry teacher. I am here with three other ladies who also teach AP Chemistry at various schools in Dallas.

I am married to an awesome husband who is the love of my life. David, my husband, is a Physics professor at SMU. We have been married 21 years. We have a daughter, Randi, who is a freshman at UT Austin.

As I lay there trying to remember what happened last night, I know that I drank way more than I usually do. We were all at the hotel bar. There was music playing. We were joined by a couple of guys who bought us drinks. Bob, one the guys, was really coming on to me. He was about ten years younger than me, and very good looking. I was really flattered by his attention.

I know we danced quite a bit. Oh shit, I vaguely remember making out with him. What happened after that? Think Sally, what happened after I left the bar? Did Bob walk me to my room? Did he...OH SHIT! Oh please dear God, no!

I rolled over and there in bed with me was a man with no clothes. I did not have my clothes on. He was still asleep. It was Bob, from last night at the bar. I pulled off the covers. It was obvious we had sex. I had some dried come on me. This was bad. This was real bad. I cheated on my husband. I committed adultery. I got so drunk I lost control, and he probably took advantage of me.

I jumped out of bed with the sheet around me. This woke Bob up.

"Hey Tiger, you were awesome last night. It was one of the best fucks I have ever had." Bob said.

"This was a huge mistake Bob. It should not have happened. I am happily married, and so are you. You got me drunk and took advantage of me."

"Hold on there Sally. I didn't force you to take those tequila shots. I also didn't force you into bed. I walked you to your room to help you get in bed. You were all over me. You fucked my brains out last night."

"I was probably so drunk that I thought you were my husband. I would never have sex with you. I would never cheat on my husband. He is a wonderful man, and a great lover. I don't even remember much of what we did."

"You gave me a hell of a blowjob, then had me fuck you in every position imaginable. You had several orgasms. It took me awhile to come because of the alcohol."

"Oh shit. Did you use a condom?" I said.

"No need to babe. I had a vasectomy after our two kids were born. Don't worry, I'm shooting blanks. Hey, want go one more time before I leave?"

"Are fucking crazy? Don't you get it? It was a mistake. A drunken mistake. You need to get dressed and get the fuck out of my room. This never happened. If my husband were to find out he would kill me."

"Don't worry, I won't tell a soul. As much as I would like to brag, I will keep quiet. Can I at least have a kiss goodbye?"

"NO! This meant nothing to me. I barely even remember. Any pleasure I showed was because I thought I was fucking my husband. Now get out of my room."

Bob left, after which I cried. I showered for a long time hoping to wash the shame and degradation off me. Then a thought occurred to me, what if Bob was carrying a STD? I knew when I got home David would want to make love. We always did when we were apart. What was I going to do? He would be hurt if I showed no interest. He might also get suspicious. I guess I would have to take a chance.

Why did I drink so much? What a stupid thing for a 43 year old married woman to do. I vowed it would never happen again. I would never lose control because of alcohol.

I also had to decide what I was going to do. I figure I had two choices. I could just put it behind me, say nothing to David, and pray that David never finds out. I know it would kill him. He loves me so much, it would kill him. It is enough that it is killing me knowing that I was unfaithful.

My second choice is to spill my guts to David when I got home. Tell him everything, with the hope that he could forgive me. He probably would eventually forgive me, but that was a chance I didn't want to take. Bob was right, no one will ever know. Let the sleeping dog lie.

My cell phone rang, the ID said David. I quickly answered telling him how much I had missed him. He sounded sad, and said he couldn't wait for me to get home.

He also said something else. He said he woke up this morning feeling like something was wrong. He didn't know what, but something was wrong.

I assured him everything was ok, and not to worry. I would be home soon. I missed him so much, and couldn't wait to show him just how much.

After David pulled up to the curb at DFW airport, he jumped out and ran to me. I dropped my bag and hugged him so hard. He hugged back just as hard. We kissed for what seemed like several minutes.

He said, "Are you sure everything is ok? I just had the strangest feeling this morning that something was wrong?"

"Of course everything is ok you silly goose. I missed you so much. I hate being away from you for that long. It was a good conference, but it is nice to be home."

On the drive home I was ready to show David how much I loved him. I took off my seat belt and laid down in the seat. I unzipped his pants. He already had a huge boner. I sucked him off in no time, swallowing every drop.

"There, that should tide you over until we get home, because I want you to fuck me long and slow."

I grinned, and he gulped. After we got home, we made love for over an hour. He paid me back by eating my pussy until I had a couple of orgasms. He fucked me long and slow. I had two more. When we finally finished he said, "you're being away sure made you horny. It seemed a little more than usual this time. Maybe it's not such a bad idea for you to go away every once in awhile, as long as you come back this horny."

We both laughed, and took a shower together. Later that night he walked into the bedroom with a bottle of massage oil. He made me oil up his dick, then bent me over the bed. He fucked me real hard, and real fast. It didn't take long, but it was amazing. I am married to a wonderful man, and an amazing lover. I forgot about Bob, the conference, and everything except David's dick inside me.

For the next two weeks I was nervous that David would find out. After a couple of weeks, I began to relax figuring that nothing was going to come of it. David would never know, and I just had to get over my guilt, which was pretty heavy.

It was the third week after getting home from Denver. It was Tuesday evening. I was in the kitchen fixing supper, David was in the living room watching the evening news. The doorbell rang, and David answered it.

After he shut the door I yelled out. "Who was that honey?"

"Just a Fed Ex for me. How long before dinner?"

"About twenty minutes. I will call you when it's ready."

About ten minutes later David yelled, "Sally, could could you come in here?"

"Dinner is about ready honey, can it wait?"

"No, it can't. Stop what you're doing and come in here."

I stopped what I was doing and walked into the living room. There was an opened Fed Ex envelope sitting on the coffee table. There were some papers, and what looked like some 8x10 photographs, but I didn't know what they were pictures of. David had his laptop open.

"Come sit down Sally, I want to show you something."

I sat down beside David. He had put a CD is his laptop. He opened up the CD. It contained quite a few images of me and Bob. There were pictures of us laughing, drinking, dancing, and making out. His hands were all over me. There were pictures of us leaving the bar. The pictures showed us walking together down the hall to my room. Every picture was time stamped. There were pictures of us entering my room,then pictures of him leaving my room.

The time stamp showed that he left my room eight hours later. It looked pretty bad. The photographs on the table were essentially the same thing on the CD. There was a detailed PI report of the whole thing. Some of the things I saw I didn't even remember.

Apparently, Bob's wife had become suspicious. I wasn't his first conquest while he was out on the road. She found out who I was, and that I was married. She felt compelled to share her evidence with David. My goose was cooked.

"So Sally, would you like to tell me everything. I am warning you, you better not lie, and you better not leave anything out."

I started to cry. "David, I am so sorry. This was the result of getting drunk and losing control. I did not go looking for this. I felt so guilty I could hardly stand it, even though I didn't remember much of it. I will tell you everything, but you have to understand that I love you more than anything in the world. This was just a stupid mistake because I lost control of the situation."

I told David the whole story. How it started with some drinks with us four girls. Then two guys joined us and started buying drinks. I told him about the tequila shots. I told him all I could remember. And finally, waking up in bed with Bob next to me. I also admitted that it was obvious we did have unprotected sex, but that he said he had a vasectomy.

"I vaguely remember the sex David. I was so drunk that I thought it was you I was having sex with. I am so very sorry. I thought about confessing to you when I got back, but I thought maybe it was best to let a sleeping dog lie. I was never going to let something like that happen again."

"So when you came home, I got sloppy seconds," he said.

"No David. I showered forever trying to clean the sex and guilt off me. I wanted you so bad when I got back. I needed you. It was the only way I was able to survive what I did."

"Since this guy is obviously a player, and you had unprotected sex, I think we need to get tested for STD. It is humiliating enough what you did. If that asshole infected us, then I..."

He started to cry. He stopped talking and broke down. I tried to put my arm around him, and console him, but he jerked away. He ran into our bedroom and cried on the bed. I felt awful. I was such a bad wife. How could I have let this happen. This certainly was not like me to drink like that. I wanted to just die right there.

After awhile David came out of the bedroom. He had a suitcase.

"I have to get away from you Sally. I'm going to a motel for a couple of days. I need some time to think and figure this out. I don't want to throw away twenty one years of marriage, but right now I just don't want to be around you. All I can see is you in some motel room with some young guy between your legs pounding your pussy. Don't try to call me. When I'm ready to talk again, I will call you."

"Please David, please don't leave. It was a mistake. I am human, and I am capable of making a mistake. I love you, and only you. We can sit down and work through this. I cannot live my life without you."

"I have to go Sally. It is our only hope. I have to figure this out. I will not file for divorce without talking to you again, just give me some time."

David left me there crying my eyes out. When he mentioned the D word, it scared me to death. That had not occurred to me.

That night I called Randi and confessed everything to her. She was appalled, but said she understood how alcohol can affect a woman at times. She had seen it with some of her friends at college. She said she would call her Dad and talk to him.

The next several days were somewhat of a blur. I went to school, taught my classes, did my job, then came home and cried. I also went to the clinic and got tested for STD's. Thankfully, there was nothing.

As per David's request, I did not try to call him. I sent him a couple of text telling him how much I loved him.

Friday evening I got a call from Bob's wife Sandy. She asked if she could come talk to me. I was a little reluctant, but agreed. It seems that they live in Fort Worth, which is a city next to Dallas.

She rang my doorbell at 7:00, at which I invited her in. I offered her some coffee, and we sat down to talk. She was a strikingly beautiful woman. How could any man want to cheat on her?

She started, "Is it ok if I call you Sally?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Good. You can call me Sandy. First off, I would like to hear your side of the story. Did you set out to seduce my husband?"

"Absolutely not," I said very emphatically. I told her the whole story, just like I had told David.

After I finished, she stared off for a minute, then said, "I believe you. When I first got the PI report I was mad, and hurt. I had gotten suspicious of my husband on a previous trip of his, so I decided to find out if he was cheating or not. When I saw those pictures of you with him I thought you two were having an affair. That is why I sent the report to your husband."

She paused a moment, then continued.

"I was finally able to get Bob to come clean. It was the only way I would not divorce him. He confessed his obsession with you. He saw you in that bar and wanted to have sex with you. He bought you drinks, and got close to you. He also did something else you don't know about. He put a drug in your drink. It makes your resistance almost non existent. What he did was despicable, but I can tell you he now regrets it very much."

"Are you saying he put a date rape drug in my drink?"

"He put something in your drink that allowed him to easily take advantage of you. If you promise not to file any charges against him, we will contact your husband and tell him everything. It's not your fault Sally. Well, it was your fault to put yourself in that situation, but the final result was not."

I thought a minute, then said, "I don't know why you would marry someone like that, but no, I will not press charges."

"I haven't decided yet whether I will stayed married to him, but I do not want him in jail. Give me David's cell number, and I will contact him. It is all I can do. The rest will be up to you two.

I slept a little better that night. Maybe there was hope. I know that I still had to live with the fact that I had cheated on David, but maybe this will at least get David back home so we can talk.

Sure enough the next afternoon I got a call from David.

"Hi Sally, how are you doing?" David said.

"Not so good David. I miss you, and need you."

David voice broke up, but managed to say, "I miss you too Sally. Can I come home? I want to talk now."

"Yes David, please hurry home. We can talk. We can work through this. We have too much invested to throw it all away."

I got home from school at 4:30. David was already there. I ran into the house. David was sitting on the couch. As soon as he saw me the tears started to roll down his cheeks. I ran to him, he stood up, we hugged for a long time. Then we kissed. Not just a hello kiss, but a deep passionate kiss.

Then we sat down, still holding hands. He never let go of my hands during our whole conversation.

"Let me go first Sally. First of all I got a call from Randi. She told me how you confessed everything to her. I know that was hard. She agreed that what you did was wrong, but that it was a mistake that was unintentional. You did not have an affair. You didn't go looking for some new cock."

"She said it like that?" I asked.

"Well, not exactly, but that is what she meant."

"Good. I know she is mature, but she shouldn't be saying things like that." I said.

"Anyway, she wasn't really taking your side, but she did point out that sometimes we do make mistakes. She also pointed out that some mistakes may seem pretty bad, but they still can be forgiven."

"She is smart, and very perceptive," I said.

"She got me to thinking. I knew I had a choice here. I could divorce you, and we could both move on. Or, I could forgive you, and work through this.

Nervously I said, "What did you decide?"

"Hold on Sally. You're getting ahead of me. Even after talking to Randi, I didn't know. I kept picturing you in bed with another man. I have not slept much all week. The nightmares kept waking me up. Then I got this call from Sandy, Bob's wife. She wanted to meet with me."

I knew why she wanted to meet with him, but I didn't say it.

"What did she want David?"

"She had learned a little more about the situation since she had sent me that PI report. It seems that this Bob character was giving you more than just alcohol. He put a date rape drug in your drink. You were telling me the truth. However, you should have not been in a situation where this could happen. By the way, Bob's wife is very beautiful. How could he even think of jeopardizing that?"

"I know she is good looking David. She came to me and told me the same thing. She told me that if I would not press charges against Bob, she would talk to you."

"Why does she want to protect that asshole? Are they going to stay married?"

"She didn't know. However, she didn't want the father of her children in jail." I said.

It was silent for a minute, then David said, "Sally? What you did was wrong, but not entirely your fault. In addition to the guilt you feel from cheating, you must also be humiliated at what he did to you. I don't want a divorce. I want you. You have to honestly tell me that this was an accident, and that I didn't do anything to make you look for someone else, because that went through my mind. Maybe I bore you. Maybe I don't love you the way you need to be loved. Maybe you needed to try someone else in case you were missing out."

"Listen here David Smithers. You are my man, and the only man I want. There is absolutely nothing you have done to make me do what I did. I fucked up. I put my self in a bad situation, and I paid the price. You are a good lover, a good husband, and a good father. I am the luckiest woman on earth to have you. All I can do now is to say that I am deeply sorry, and please forgive me. If you do, then I will spend the rest of our lives making this up to you. You better hold on to that cock of yours, because I'm going to fuck you until it falls off."

With that statement his eyes got real big. He looked down to his groin area. He looked back at me.

"OK Sally. I do forgive you, and I love you so much. Please don't let yourself get in that situation again."

I smiled, then said, "Stand up David and pull down your pants."

David did as he was told. I got on my knees in front of him. I gave him the blow job of his life. I sucked harder than I have ever sucked before. I used my tongue on that sensitive underside of his tip. I think his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Just as he was about to explode, I grabbed his balls with one hand, and stuck my finger in his ass with the other. It had been awhile, so he had a lot of come stored up. I swallowed it all. It took a few minutes of sucking to get it all.

We collapsed on the floor in each other's arms crying our eyes out. We eventually made it to the shower, then to the bed. David paid me back. I had some mind blowing orgasms. We fucked just about every night for the next two weeks. I was on him like stink on shit every night.

He finally said, "Baby, I don't think you were kidding about him falling off. Maybe we could let him have a couple days of R and R before getting back to business."

Sfbullrider
Sfbullrider
1,300 Followers
12