Another Time

Story Info
Lord Tariff takes a servant girl after his supper.
1.3k words
2.84
25.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Tariff looked across the long table at his wife, Lady Patricia. Her uninspired face twisted into a frown as she sawed roughly into the steak on her silver plate.

"I would like for you to have the cook killed by morning. This is third time he has ruined my dinner by over coking my food." She looked up at him as she finished her sentence. "I want his head on the wall."

"M'lady he has a wife and three children. Would you really have me kill him over a little tough meat?"

"Yes my love, I would." Her cold black eyes focused on Tariff. "At first light. I want to see his head on a pike outside of my window when I wake in the morning."

"Very well. You shall have his head." Tariff snapped his finger and one of the serving girls stepped forward with a pitcher. " Another goblet of wine," he said raising his cup in her direction.

"Yes m'lord." the serving girl responded as she poured the wine. As she turned to walk away, Tariff glanced at the curve of her buttocks. He could not help but stare.

"Wait," he called out to her. The serving girl turned back. "Hand that pitcher to one of the other servants and go to my bed chamber. I will have you tonight."

"Yes m'lord." she said stoically without so much as a pause. She handed off the pitcher and left the great hall.

"I suppose she is pretty enough," Patricia said quietly after swallowing a bite of food. "When you are done with her I want her next to the cook." She spoke plainly with no spite or malice in her voice. "I will bed with you tomorrow night. The sages say that we will conceive a son while the moon is new."

"Very well m'lady." Tariff finished his meal and rose from the table. I shall see you in the morning when we break our fast." He gave a shallow bow to his wife, and left the room.

Tariff walked through the stone corridors leading to his bed chamber. Tapestries lined the grey walls, adding color to the dull walls and softening the echoes of his heavy footsteps. The heavy, iron banded door to his bed chamber was ajar. The serving girl stood in the middle of the room.

"What is your name girl?" Tariff asked.

"Aliya, m'lord."

"Very well Aliya, take off your clothes."

"As you wish, m'lord." Aliya reached behind her back and began unclasping her dress. When the last clasp was loose, she grabbed the front of the dress and pulled it forward. Then slid her arms out of the sleeves. Tariff got his first glance at the young girl's small perky breasts. With the top half of her dress removed, she pushed down on the dress at the waist. She stepped out of the resulting pile of cloth on the floor and stood nude before her lord. Aliya was no more than five feet tall. Her slender body and flat stomach made it evident that she did not get to eat as often as most. However, Tariff found her figure quite appealing. He especially liked her bear pelvis. He found the coarse black hairs covering his wife's crotch to be itchy and unattractive.

"Have you been bedded by a man before, Aliya?"

"Yes. I lay with my husband, m'lord."

"I see," Tariff said slowly. "Very well get on the bed." the young servant girl walked over to the bed and climbed onto the soft feather mattress. "On your knees girl." Aliya crawled onto the middle of the bed and waited.

Tariff disrobed and moved to the bed. He was fully aroused at the sight of the small framed girl on all fours in front of him. Her scent floated into his nostrils and compounded his lust. Tariff knelt on the bed behind his small servant girl and positioned himself. The tip of his rod pressed against her opening. The pressure on her slit sent a shiver up her spine, and a drop of moisture escaped her. Tariff felt the wetness forming around his head and pushed in. Her hole was warm and soft and wet. It was tighter than most he had been with. As he pushed deeper, Aliya moaned, and shuddered when he reached the base. Tariff retracted slowly then thrusted in again. He was enjoying the slow motion in and out of the servant girl's sex, and from the sounds Aliya was making so was she. He gripped her hips tight and began pushing and pulling a little faster. Aliya was moaning louder with every new thrust. She rocked her hips against him each time he pushed into her, forcing him as deep as possible. She felt her climax approaching. Her arms gave out and she fell face first into the mattress as she screamed. Her body shook violently with Tariff's final thrusts. He felt his seed exploding into the young girl. Tariff rolled over and lay flat on his back.

"Will that be all m'lord?" Aliya asked as she sat up onto her heels, still in the center of the bed.

"I think I shall have you again in a few minutes. Come here and get me aroused again." Aliya reached across Tariff's lap and took him into her small hand. As it was, only the head protruded from her closed fist. She began to lightly tug up and down, feeling him grow longer and stiffer with every stroke. After only a moment she was able to close a second fist around his shaft one on top of the other.

"Suck on it," Tariff told her. She nodded again and lowered her mouth around the tip of his cock. Moving one of her hands out of the way, she slid down the shaft about half way then moved back up toward the head. He tasted salty yet sweet. She guided him in then out of her mouth a few more times before he spoke. "I think I am ready again Aliya. Get on top of me, girl."

"Yes m'lord." Aliya mounted her lord and lowered herself onto his swollen member. Tariff grabbed her small breasts roughly and pulled them to his mouth. He suckled on her nipples as he thrust his hips upward into her rocking slit. A heavy moan escaped her lips. When she sat up on him, he put one hand on her waist and the other positioned against her stomach so that he could rub the swollen button atop her moist opening. When he applied light pressure Aliya shuddered. She began to grind into him faster. Tariff continued rubbing the button while pushing and pulling her hips back and forth with his other hand. His balls clinched as he released his seed into the young serving girl once again. Aliya collapsed onto his chest trembling. When the tremors had subsided she slowly sat up on him again, her lord still buried deep inside her.

"Will that be all m'lord?" she asked again.

"Yes. I believe I am fully satiated this evening. You may go." Aliya gathered her clothing and redressed. "Oh and one more thing," Lord Tariff said as The servant girl was opening the door. "Send for Master Goddard before you go to your husband. I wish to have a word with him."

"As you wish. Sleep well m'lord." She turned and left the room.

Ten minutes passed before Master Liam Goddard arrived at Tariff's room. " How can I be of service m'lord?" Goddard asked as he closed the door. My wife wishes to see the heads of the cook and the servant girl I bedded tonight to be on pikes by sunrise. Please make it so Liam."

"As you wish m'lord," Goddard said placing a hand on the hilt of his sword and bowing. He turned and reached for the door.

"And kill the servant girl's husband as well. You needn't pike his head, but it is best to tie up loose ends. We don't want him getting mad and trying something regrettable." With that Goddard left the room, and Lord Tariff got into bed and quickly fell asleep.