Another Top Up Maxine?

Story Info
One thing leads to another with my mother in-law.
3.4k words
4.31
69.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three years ago my wife and I booked a week's holiday in a lodge in Cornwall. The lodge was part of a health spa resort and was quite luxurious as we were used to a caravan. We drove down on a Saturday morning and had the lodge until the following Friday, my wife's parents were planning to join us on the Wednesday.

After a few days on our own my in-laws turned up, I always enjoyed their company and they were big drinkers which was OK with me. My wife was six months pregnant at the time and instead of the increased sexual appetite I was hoping for she hadn't let me get anywhere near her the entire pregnancy. I was super horny and pleasuring my self several times a day. This was made worse by the fact that my wife swelling belly and tits were making me extremely horny. I had resigned myself to thinking of my her as a no go area for the foreseeable future, my right hand was going to be my only lover for a while.

My in-laws drink, a lot! Several bottles of red wine a night and even more on holiday as drinking normally commenced at lunch time. If I wasn't driving I was joining in which pissed my wife off as she couldn't drink. She mostly went to bed early, my father in-law would fall asleep on the sofa snoring until the mother in-law woke him up a took him to bed.

On our last night together after the evening meal and a few hours of drinking in front of the TV my wife announced she was going to get an early night before the drive home in the morning. My parent's in-law agreed and they both took themselves off to bed. I decided to get ready for bed myself just put on my PJ bottoms and t-shirt so I didn't have to do in the dark later and wake my wife up. She was grumpy enough at the moment I didn't want to antagonise her if I could help it. I would go back and have a nice long wank in front of the TV before going to bed.

Once in our bedroom I took my time stripping off and pulling on my PJ's as I wanted to watch my wife get changed. I liked the look of her body as it changed as she got more heavily pregnant. She is a bit taller than me as she takes after her father; she has big tits, that's what attracted me to her in the first place. My wife is not a small woman I like meat on the bones; I have never found slim women very attractive. I watched her undo her bra and wince slightly as her heavy tits were released, she repeatedly told me how sensitive her tits were and how they ached. I was aching too, I wanted to touch them, gently kiss and suck her nipples which were darkening. I wanted to explore the changes in her body which were fascinating for me, the fact she had made it clear I couldn't made me want to that little bit more. Her tits were sagging a bit as they got bigger resting on her round belly, watching her was driving me crazy and I could feel my dick stiffening. I thought she looked lovely.

She climbed into bed topless wearing just her knickers; she made herself comfortable and mumbled a 'Goodnight' which I took as my queue to leave. 'Goodnight' I whispered as I shut the door and made my way back to the sitting room for some quality alone time. I was surprised when I entered the sitting room to see my mother in-law sat back on the sofa in her dressing gown with another glass of wine. I stopped in my tracks as I realised I was walking around with a semi and I'm pretty sure my mother in-law couldn't fail to notice the bulge in my PJ bottoms. 'Alan's asleep and already snoring, I'll never fall off with that noise' she said as I waddled to the sofa closest to me and sat down hoping my boner was deflating. 'I poured you a glass' she said pointing to the coffee table and then patted the seat next to her. This meant I had to get up and move to the sofa she was sitting on which I obediently did.

We watched a bit of TV and chatted about the programmes we were watching. I had always got on well with my mother in-law who was called Maxine, both my wife's parents had been friendly and welcoming toward me right from the first day I met them. Maxine was a lot smaller than my wife about a foot shorter and less of a curvy figure. I had never been attracted to her but she was a nice looking woman. She had short greying hair that was still very effeminate and wore glasses which made her look classy somehow. She was sat next to me focused on the television wearing a bathrobe her bear feet resting on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

It was getting quite late and I was starting to think she would never go to bed so I could rub one out. But as the next TV programme started she poured herself another glass of wine. The programme on TV turned out to be quite steamy with a few raunchy sex scenes that were turning me on a bit, I felt awkward sat next to Maxine as my cock started to swell. The bulge was back, I pulled a cushion onto my lap in what I thought as a casual manner. Maxine wasn't fooled 'Don't get too excited' she said and then laughed loudly. I went bright red as she chuckled to herself, I realised she was quite drunk. 'I'm so sorry Maxine, I can't help it, and it's been a while'

'Don't worry about it sweetheart, it's been a while for me too' she was slightly slurring her speech. 'He's got no appetite for it anymore.'

I could think of nothing to say in reply, sometimes I think it's just best to keep quiet. We sat in a very uncomfortable silence until the next saucy scene came on the TV.

'Well they don't seem to be having our problems' Maxine said as she lent forward to pour the last of the red wine into our glasses. When she sat back she was a lot closer than was before our arms were touching. Despite feeling terribly uncomfortable I was unable to calm my now throbbing cock which was at full capacity under the cushion, I was rooted to the sofa unable to move.

Maxine took another sip of wine and when she lent forward to replace her glass on the coffee table nudged the cushion nearly knocking it off. My hand instinctively shot out to stop it and replace it to cover my dignity.

'Please don't worry about that, it's perfectly natural' she said as I looked directly into her eyes. Her face was serious but I could see a something in her eyes, there was the love we shared as close family. She moved even closer and flipped the cushion onto the floor. 'Let me see.' she whispered. Maxine ran her hand over the bulge in my pyjama bottoms before reaching in to my open fly to grasp my rock hard dick. She pulled my cock free of my pyjamas is sprang out and stood to attention, just having someone else's hand on my cock felt wonderful. Maxine had a sharp intake of breath as if impressed by the size of my dick. It's not big at all very average but I loved her for it even if I knew she was doing it for my benefit.

I suddenly felt overwhelmed by the inappropriateness of the situation and made a move to put myself away. She tightened her grip on my cock and pushed me back into my seat.

'I told you not to worry, is fine.'

With that she began to slowly stroke my throbbing member, she maintained a tight grip much tighter than I would do myself, making my head bulge. She did long slow deliberate strokes pulling my foreskin right back exposing my fat cock head and then right forward sheathing it completely. It felt wonderful, she was totally focused on my cock as she picked up a bit of speed. I badly wanted to cum, it had been so long since I had had any contact with any woman I wasn't sure I could hold back. I started to make small panting noises which only spurred Maxine on. There was nothing for it I was going to shoot my load, even if nothing else happened at least this was better than wanking myself off.

'I'm going to cum' I whispered, I was worried about making too mush noise and hoped I could keep it down as I felt my orgasm building.

Maxine didn't say anything but she increased the urgency of her pumping which I took as permission to blow my spuds.

I squeezed the pillow with my hand as I felt my balls empty, I shot three long jets of cum which splashed across our wine glasses and the coffee table. The next few spurts were less powerful, I watched as a trickle ran over the back of Maxine's hand as she slowed the rhythm. I was breathing heavily, my head fell back to rest on the top of the sofa as I enjoyed the post cum warmth of total relief.

This didn't last long as I came crashing back to earth with the realisation that I had just had a hand job from my Mother In-Law.

'Oh My God, Thank you.' Was all I could manage to say as I looked into Maxine's smiling face.

She lent in close to my ear and whispered 'You've made quite a mess.'

'Aaaaaaa yeah I know.' I was dumbfounded I couldn't get my brain working fast enough to think of a response.

Maxine rose from the sofa saying 'I'll clear this up before someone finds us.' I knew a moment of purest panic if my wife or Father In-Law came into the room we were fucked. The damage this could do to our family was catastrophic, had it been worth the risk. I watched as Maxine wiped up the cum splashed from the wooden coffee table with a tissue which she chucked in the pedal bin in the kitchen. She walked back toward me, I was still grounded to the sofa with a dribble of cum running down my erect shaft. Maxine then picked up her wine glass and examined it, there was cum running down the outside and small bit floating in the remaining wine.

'I don't want to waste any of it.' She muttered. Before I could work out if she meant the wine or the cum she brought the glass to her lips and tipping her head back swallowed the lot. She then looked me straight in the eyes and ran her tongue up the outside of the glass removing any trace of cum that remained. My cock had an involuntary spasm, the sight of Maxine lapping up my ejaculate was not something I ever expected to witness. I was one of the sexiest things I have ever seen. My deflating erection suddenly began to grow stiff again, Maxine seemed to noticed as she moved to sit back down next to me.

I felt a bit vulnerable sat there with my dick poking through the fly of my PJs, there were wet patches where dots of cum had soaked in to the fabric. 'Oh dear.' She said as if suddenly noticing the mess we had made for the first time. 'Better take those off and let them dry' Maxine started to tug at my PJ bottoms pulling them down as if I were a kid with muddy trousers. Perhaps that's how she saw me as a child that needed looking after, I wasn't going to argue. I was still quite shell shocked by the situation and was frozen to the spot I made no move to help Maxine so she stood up so she could remove my cum stained PJ's and threw them on the floor. She made no pretence of putting them anywhere they might dry they lay in a pile on the floor next to my sense of appropriateness.

Maxine looked down at my cock and balls, I was totally exposed my erection impossible to ignore. She sank to her knees in front of me, sliding her hands up my legs as she did so, prompting a shiver from me. She stared at my cock which despite having just cum heavily was now ready for action a second time. It glistened from the wetness of my previous orgasm, Maxine looked hungrily at it. 'Can I clean you?' she asked. I sensed she wanted some form of ascent from me as she was the one who had taken the lead. I had don't little other than sit there and let it happen, I think I was trying to kid myself that as I hadn't touched her nothing had happened and nothing was my fault.

I decide I should end it there, perhaps I could back out now and pretend it never happened. However what came out of my mouth was 'Yes please.' With that small sentence something had transpired between us, we were most defiantly in it together. As I felt Maxine's soft lips close over my erection any doubt and trepidation were instantly forgotten. She took every inch of my shaft into her warm mouth several times she bobbed up and down before she started to run the tip of her tongue over my fat purple head. She lifted my stiff cock up and kissed my ball sack, licking in a pretence of cleaning me up. Soon my cock was inside her mouth again, she slowly ran her lips up and down my shaft often looking me straight in the eyes over the top of her glasses as she did so.

I never imagined she would be such an enthusiastic cock sucker but she clearly had a lot of experience and was enjoying it. She was in no rush and I was able to receive one of the best and most relaxing blow jobs I have ever had. Maxine's glasses suddenly slid off of her face to land on my belly. 'Oops' was all she said before standing and folding them up neatly, placing them on the coffee table. When she turned back to face me again she climbed onto the sofa placing her knees either side of me. She straddled me like this as she parted her gown to place her hand between her legs for a few seconds.

I could see she was pushing her fingers inside of her pussy to bring her wetness forward lubricating it, she spat on her fingers a couple of times to help. With out a word I felt her grip my cock and guided it nearer her pussy. I felt her dry bush before my cock head became wet, she moved it back and forth a bit, then when she was happy lowered herself on to me. I felt my head disappear into her slowly. She easily swallowed my entire length before felt her wetness touch my balls.

Maxine groaned as my length filled her, I was surprised at how tight she was. I was used to my wife's bigger size, Maxine was more petite and felt light as a feather as she started to ride me. She was working my cock well, using every inch, sliding me almost out of her and then plunging me back inside as far as I would go. Despite her constant complaints about aches and pains she seemed to have no problem using her body to give us both the maximum pleasure. Maxine picked up a bit of speed, her breathing grew faster also, this was starting to feel really good.

I brought my hands underneath her gown placing them on her ass cheeks, taking a bit of her weight and also controlling the rhythm a bit. I began to lift my crouch up with every downward motion pushing my cock deeper into her cunt. This brought on little moans from Maxine, for a fleeting moment I was worried about making too much noise but then the thought disappeared as Maxine increased the pace. I could tell she hungered for this kind or intimacy, she was now frantically riding me, there was wet smack with every thrust of my cock, she was now panting hard and showed no sign of slowing down. I removed my hands from her arse confident she was in control.

I untied the belt of her gown and pulled it apart revealing her breasts, they were slightly sagging and felt soft and yielding as I cupped them in my hands. I lent forward and brought her nipples to my mouth sucking and kissing them. I sat back content to just watch my mother in-law fucking me, her tits bouncing as my cock pumped in and out of her pussy. Our eyes met and we lent in to one another for a passionate kiss, we broke apart as she gasped 'I'm nearly there, don't stop.' I had no intention of stopping. I buried my face in to Maxine's chest, I loved this woman, cared deeply about her well being, it all felt very natural. After some time in Maxine said 'Sorry I can't quite get there, we need to move.' She climbed of me, my cock sliding out of her, I wanted to be inside her as soon as I could. She positioned herself on the sofa placing a cushion under her ass and spread her legs wide apart, it was a beautiful sight.

'Fuck me hard, really give it some welly.' Not something I had ever expected to hear from my mother in-law. I lowered myself dick in hand, rubbing my head up her glistening pussy. Stick it in.' she whispered with some urgency. I thrust in hard I was rewarded with Maxine's sharp intake of breath. I began to pump with some vigour but apparently not enough as Maxine gasped 'Harder'. She began to moan quite loudly with every thrust of my hips, my balls were slapping wetly on her buttocks. I realised she sounded just like my wife as she came, I was in familiar territory now I just had to keep going until she climaxed.

I kept ploughing on, pounding her cunt as her moaning became louder, all thought of being caught were gone I didn't care. I was about ready to cum trying to hold off until Maxine was ready, just like sex with my wife. Maxine came with a final moan, tensing up her body going stiffening as my balls contracted pumping cum into her slippery pussy.

I collapsed on top of her, our mouths met again to kiss until our breathing returned to normal and the relaxing glow of post orgasm washed over us. We cuddled for a bit, I rested my head on her chest enjoying the comfort of her warm soft breasts.

I awoke with a start as something poked me in the ribs, I opening my eyes to see my wife peering down at me, I nearly shit myself. 'Time to get up piss head' my wife said frowning. It took me a few more seconds to realise it was morning I must have fallen asleep on the sofa, Maxine was nowhere in sight. I took a few more second for the hangover headache to register, I felt sick and panicked.

'Did you finish all this wine yourself?' My wife asked 'Yeah, I'm pretty hungover.' I managed to croak. 'Serves you right.' she responded. She was going to make my life a misery today. But I didn't think she had a clue about what Maxine and I were up to last night, if she did she'd be going ape shit right now.

'Where are you pyjama bottoms?' She hissed 'Put them on before my Mum comes in, wanker.'

I wasn't going to argue picking up my cum stained PJ's and making my way to the shower. When I reappeared for breakfast everyone was seated at the table, nothing seemed to be amiss. To give Maxine credit she acted perfectly normal, as if nothing had happened between us. I spent the journey home nursing my hangover reliving last night adventure and wondering if there would ever be a repeat performance.