Another Week, Another Hotel

Story Info
Chance hotel liaison end with unexpected encounter.
2.1k words
4.21
17.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Same old routine. Up early, fly to Amsterdam, spend a day in the office, check into a business hotel, masturbate until bedtime, sleep work repeat. After two months of this I was going a little insane, and running out of interesting porn. Why should this week be any different? Well, as luck would have it the weekly grind was about to turn into the weekly bump and grind.

I first met her in the hotel bar... I was, as usual, just having a beer with some dinner watching the skiing on Euro-Sport. I'm a bit of a people watcher and do like to see what others are doing, particularly their facial expressions. There was the usual mix of people in but this night there was an extra at the bar. She was dressed in knee high boots, a knee length pencil skirt and white blouse with a jacket hung over the back of her chair. It was business attire but somehow not. The most striking thing though was her lips - she had a bright red shade of lipstick on which made me want to stare and imagine kissing them. As she brought her glass to those lips I couldn't avert my gaze. She took a sip, replaced her glass on the coaster and turned to look directly at me. Busted. She knows it and I know it but for some reason I can't look away -

"Would you like a taste?" she interrupts. Her voice is like liquid. It just surrounds me.

I can't tell if she is pissed off or genuinely offering so all I can manage is "Uh huh." I quickly regret the response and follow up with "May I buy you a drink?"

She pauses for a second, "I'll have a large glass of the Shiraz viognier but I want you to bring it to my room." I can't quite believe this but before I can answer she continues "However, if you decide to then you must understand that I will require you to do something for me. You might not like it but if we are to proceed you must understand that I am in control." At that point she passes over a cocktail napkin with what I assume is her room number on. She rises to her feet, takes a look at me and smiles before grabbing the jacket from the chair and swiftly heads out of the bar.

I can't quite believe what has just happened and sit there for a few second. The barman is grinning from ear to ear though. He obviously heard the whole exchange. "Shall I pour that drink then?" he asks?

"How can I refuse?" I respond.

It doesn't take long before I'm standing in front of her room, drinks in hand, still wondering if I should knock. I see my hand go up and rap on the door as if it is someone else's hand. A few seconds later I see the spyglass go dark, the chain on the door slip through the catch and the door opens.

She has changed; the boots remain but the skirt and blouse have gone. What remains is what must have been underneath, shear black holdups, and a halter-neck teddy.

"Come in" she offers. "Put the drinks on the desk and stand over there." She shuts the door and replaces the chain. Then she turns and says "Good, now understand that you have chosen to come so you serve at my pleasure." I nod and she continues "Take your clothes off and let me see you." I quickly shake off my shoes, socks, jeans and shirt. I stand with my boxers on unsure if she wants me to go the whole way. "We may put you in some of my panties someday but right now I want you naked." She snaps so I quickly remove the last item of clothing.

She walks over and grabs me. Her cold hands make me jump but I'm transfixed by her red lips just inches from my own. As she massages my cock slowly her hands start to warm. "Good" she asserts, "kneel down." As I sink down my face ends up right in front of her crotch. I can even detect her faint aroma. "Do you want to taste this?" she queries as she moves the gusset aside.

I look up and nod "Yes!"

"Well you will get your chance later. I guarantee you will have more than you can handle but first I need a little help to get me horny."

"No problem," I respond, "What can I do to help?"

I have to admit that I was expecting some particular piece of foreplay here and I'm completely blindsided by her response... "Ryan..."

"Ryan! What the hell?" I exclaim but then I notice that the shower is running in the bathroom. I had been so captivated by her that I didn't give the sound a second thought. The shower stops and a few seconds later a man appears wrapped only in a towel.

"This is Ryan" she reveals. "What I didn't tell you is that to get horny I prefer to see a couple of guys sucking and fucking. You are going to suck Ryan's cock and if I'm still not horny then you are going to get fucked too."

Ryan was older than me. In his 50's probably but he obviously looks after himself. He has short grey hair and a little grey on his chest but overall well defined and clean shaven. I don't know whether to grab my clothes and run or go with the flow. I'm nervous. As it happens this is a recurring fantasy but reality is always sharper. I just remain kneeling, waiting to see what will happen. "Ryan?" she queries. I look from her to him, he looks at me, and drops his towel. His cock is... Well quite large, made more so by the lack of any pubic hair. He is not fully erect and not cut either. She has been watching me and unfortunately as I'm waiting I subconsciously lick my lips. "I can tell you will enjoy this, go ahead take it."

Ryan steps forward. He is right in front of me so I gingerly reach forward and take him in my hand. He is semi-erect and as I roll his cock around in my hand I can feel it start to swell. "Go on" she encourages, "lick it." I can see out of the corner of my eye that she is lying on the bed with her hand between her legs. I stick my tongue out and tough the tip. Since he is just out of the shower I don't really taste anything until I squeeze from the bottom to his head. Then a drop of precum appears and I lick it off. It's sort of sweet, a little musty but overall not bad. "Take the head in your mouth" she continues. Any thoughts of bolting are rapidly disappearing so I pop the head in my mouth and flick my tongue around. Ryan moans. "Good. You are doing well. Now be a slut for me." I'm not quite sure how but I've watched a few porn videos in my time so I push down on his cock until I gag. As he pulls out his cock shines with my saliva.

Ryan then decides to take control and grabs my head. I'm not prepared for his first thrust so I end up coughing as I choke. I'm a bit more prepared for the second and by the third he slips easily in and out of my throat. I glance over and see her emerald eyes with fire in them. Her hand is moving fast. "Urgh good keep it up" she mutters. As Ryan pumps in and out of my mouth I am reduced to a mere sex toy but the absolution of responsibility is completely comfortable. I start to feel like I should have done this years ago.

As this continues my mouth begins to loosen with Ryan's precum and I can't describe the feelings this evokes. I feel like one of those porn bimbos with smudged mascara. As I grab Ryan's balls and start to control his strokes a little so we can work up a rhythm he reports "God this slut sucks good. She's a natural." I'm a little confused by the moniker but let it go.

She responds "Good, maybe we keep this one for a while? Are you near?"

"Yes, want to watch?" Ryan replies.

"Of course." she says letting go of her pussy and rising from the bed. She kneels next to me and brings her face so close I can see those beautiful red lips out of the corner of my eye. She grabs Ryan's balls and starts massaging whilst whispering to me "Swallow it all slut."

At that moment Ryan starts to pant and I feel his cock swell up in my mouth. I brace myself not wishing to disappoint my new goddess. Ryan's pace slows and his cock starts to pulse in my mouth flooding it with his thick cum. It coats my tongue tasting quite different to the precum - not unpleasant but slightly sour and salty. As Ryan continues to pump he fills my mouth, he pulls out as the last of his cum spills over my lips and cheek. Finally he pushes back in my mouth as I suck the last drops from him.

"That's horny!" She exclaims as she leans in and licks the cum off my cheek. She repeats the process with the cum on my lips before locking lips with mine and pushing the collected cum back into my mouth. Finally I get to kiss her. I savour the moment but she pulls away too quickly. "That's a good slut, now I want you to swallow." Part of me is enjoying to sensation in my mouth but on command I swallow the gloopy mixture down and open my mouth to demonstrate compliance. Those lips smile and I would do anything to make them smile again.

"Stand up!" was the next command. As I rose my erect cock briefly touches Ryan's slightly limp dick. She reaches out and grabs both cocks pulling them both towards Ryan, then me and back again. As she builds up a rhythm she aligns the end of my cock with his, takes one hand away and is left with a single hand pulling both. As she pulls towards me I can feel Ryan's foreskin wrap around my cock head; this is yet another new experience and my cock grows at the level of kink. She can feel this and those lips smile again. Her green eyes are fixated on me. Her back and forth movement gains in momentum and speed. I'm so turned on I feel the cum rising.

"Please may I cum?" I ask. I don't know why but something tells me I should.

"Hmmm, if I let you cum will you be as attentive to me?"

"Yes, I can concentrate wholly on you then" I respond.

"You have no options here." She informs me as she strokes faster on my enclosed cock. I finally can't hold back and explode into Ryan's foreskin. Cum starts to leak out the side which she caught in her other hand as my contractions subside.

My cock left Ryan's and she knelt down and took mine in her mouth. With a single motion she sucked all the cum off and left me again; she brought her other hand to her face and sucked the cum of it too; rose and kissed me again. This time it was my cum she was pushing into my mouth but with it an exquisite French kiss that had me weak at the knees. Once again it was over too soon and as she pulled away she says "Now be quick, suck your cum off Ryan's cock and join me on the bed. You are going to be sucking on me for the next hour or so, maybe take a sip of your drink first." She turns and slips out of her teddy before lying on the bed. I quickly kneel back down and clean Ryan's cock with my mouth - I'm sucking my own cum of another man's cock - I did not think I would be doing this today. Once clean I grab my drink and head towards the bed. "Ryan", she says "you can get dressed and leave us now thank you."

As I join her she says "By the way, you can call me Lisa until we decide how our relationship will be..."