Another Well-Paid Session

Story Info
With my male bodyguard watching, I dominate a software CEO.
1.3k words
4.13
28k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All decked out to showcase my voluptuous curves, I'm sitting in an armchair in the presidential suite at Portland's Paramount Hotel, sipping champagne. I check my new Tiffany watch. It's 2:31 pm on September 18. Any moment now.

I shift excitedly in my chair. I've been wet ever since I left work early for a "doctor's appointment." With each passing month, I've grown more comfortable, conversant and strong with what I'm doing. As a 40-something woman, I've embraced my new private role as a dominatrix. It's my fourth time seeing this client now. Being the center of attention and getting pampered never, ever gets old.

The door clicks open. You usher James in. I love it when you serve as my bodyguard. It means I've got two handsome men at my disposal.

James comes forward in his dark Armani suit, kisses my hand, and then kneels to worship my feet. And so it begins. I love these scenes. Shit, my cunt is soaked.

James is the 39-year-old CEO of a successful Portland software start-up with a current market valuation of $85 million. He earns $1.2 million annually. He graduated from UCLA with a bachelor's degree in engineering. Tall and clean-cut, he's a member of the Portland Rowing Club. He lives with Olivia, his wife of six years, in a three-storey grand mansion at 3649 Elmira Drive. He subscribes to six femdom-themed porn sites, and has fantasized about aggressive, mature women since he was a teenager. His first experience with a dominatrix was on a trip to Amsterdam when he was 21.

How do I know all of this? Because James is aroused not only by female domination, but also by blackmail. When I put him into my regular rotation, he handed over all his IDs and passwords to me. He's set up a secret bank account that I can access at will. Right now, I'm withdrawing between $1,000 and $2,000 a week -- in addition to his session fees. It's a good start.

I explain to my clients that I like to have my bodyguard on hand for all my sessions to watch me. No objections from anyone so far – especially not you. Not with the way I fucking treat my slaves.

James tongues and kisses my feet hungrily. I lock eyes with you and give you a triumphant smile as he services me. These are fucking $950 Christian Louboutin patent leather peep-toe pumps. On James's tab, naturally. I take another sip of champagne before setting my glass aside.

Yesterday, I went for my decadent weekly mani-pedi at Spa Paradiso. The girls there have gotten used to seeing me parading around naked, bending over and exposing my snatch and asshole to them. I'm proud of my beautiful body and I'm an unrepentant exhibitionist -- everyone is welcome to look. One of the girls, who does my leg massages, escorts on the side and has referred three new clients to me. I always tell her: "I have all the cock I can handle. I'm still looking for new pussy." Every part of it is a huge fucking turn-on for me.

You're aroused too, and you're not hiding it. After locking the hotel room door, you've taken out your long, thick cock and are sitting on the couch, stroking it as you watch me getting worshipped the way I deserve.

I'm extremely excited by the knowledge that James's wife is working her corporate sales job with Sprint right now, oblivious to the fact that her husband is here, worshiping me in his executive attire, much hungrier for me than her 26-year-old ass. She just doesn't understand about foot worship, but I sure as fuck do. He stays up late almost every night to jerk off to my kinky pictures and videos. Especially, he tells me, the 45-minute movie I made in Germany last month with my new female slave. Who is also married and cheating. Fuck yes.

My nipples are hard and clearly visible through my new Agent Provocateur bra and low-cut black silk blouse. I'm going to need them sucked soon. But that's off-limits for James.

"Did you fuck Olivia last night?" I ask James.

His tongue curls around my ankle. "No, Goddess."

"Did you let her suck you off?"

"No, Goddess. I said I had a big meeting with a client today and needed to get my rest."

"You got that right," I say, standing up. "Undress for me, James."

He obeys, neatly folding his clothes and placing them on the king-sized bed. His uncircumcised cock is already fully erect, straining for me.

I reach for the nJoy metal wand that's waiting on the bedside table. Eight inches long, gracefully curved, with multiple steel bulbs. You bring me the bottle of lube and I coat the wand.

"You're going to milk yourself out properly," I tell James. "I want every fucking drop of come you've got. Is that clear?"

"Of course, Goddess. I've saved up a big load for you."

He gets on his hands and knees and exposes his asshole for me. Unsmiling, I make eye contact with you as I slowly and deliberately push the wand deep up James's ass. He groans as each bulb goes in. "Fuck! Fuck!"

I know how good that feels since I have the same wand thrust up inside me. Something very powerful is happening right now.

"Lie on your back, you motherfucker!" I tell James.

His erection sticks straight up. I'm wearing crotchless fishnets. I lift up my skirt and show him the cunt he can't have – raw, unshaven, clit standing out, fucking soaked. Then I trample on him, pressing my heels on him one at a time, listening to him moan with excitement.

"Like feeling my weight on you? Does that make you want to do whatever the fuck I say?" I demand.

"Yes, yes, yes...Jesus, yes!"

My anus contracts hard as I see you beating off furiously to the sight of my dominance. Again, I make eye contact with you, letting my tongue extend out of my mouth. I reach up under my skirt and start to play with myself, loud and wet. Saliva drips down my tongue on to James. I let out loud, non-verbal groans as animalistic arousal claims me completely.

I sit back down in the chair, hard, with my thighs spread open, playing with my cunt. Your eyes are locked on me.

"Beat that cock off for me, James. You know what to fucking do, don't you? Don't you?"

"I've been thinking about this all day," he gasps. He kneels over my Louboutins, jerking his cock furiously.

God, this feels amazing with my ass filled. "Beat it good, you fucker! I deserve to be worshipped. I deserve to be fucked and sucked."

I wave you over and take out my left tit. You start to suck my engorged nipple with insatiable hunger, jacking yourself off with your left hand.

"Oh yeah, suck me! Suck me! I want to be fucking covered in cream!" I say, rubbing my clit at hand-blurring speed.

My harsh, strident words quickly push James over the edge. He's been saving up his come for days, and the pressure of the anal wand on his prostate is too much to take. He explodes all over my shoes, yelling out with pleasure.

I frig, faster and faster, pulling my thighs together, and then screaming, hard and raw, with my own fucking gorgeous climax. Kissing me, you take out my other tit, beating off without inhibition until your load drips all over you, warm and heavenly. "Fuck! Jesus fucking Christ, that feels good," you moan.

When I've recovered from my intense orgasm, I order James: "Lick my shoes clean before you leave." He complies without hesitation. Watching him do it is immensely satisfying.

Within five minutes, he's removed his wand and gotten dressed. He places a cream-covered envelope on the mantelpiece. "Thank you, Goddess. I've got to get back to work now. It was amazing, as always."

You close the door behind James. You help me slide the wand out of my ass, which I absolutely fucking love. Then you bring me a hot towel and another glass of champagne. And we settle in for even more decadent behavior as the afternoon stretches out in front of us.