Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was so different to the experience she had with Mr Lean, the wild foreplay leading to fiery, rough sex, their bodies grinding and struggling together, his thick cock thrusting deep inside her, as they groaned and strained and sweated towards an explosive orgasm.

This was so different. Faith's soft, subtle fingers causing little ripples of sensual pleasure; her tender lips causing Vicky to sigh contentedly. Vicky felt her young body smouldering with lust, simmering with desire as the girl patiently explored her erogenous zones, kissing her stomach, her neck, her face. Spreading the wet, inner folds of her pussy and caressing the very centre of her lust. Licking her boobs and squeezing her stubby nipples as Vicky's hands clutched at the bed sheets, her knuckles white.

Faith smiled, her pale blue eyes glittering in the semi-darkness as her skilful touch slowly and steadily brought Vicky from a gentle simmer to boiling point. The brunette was panting now, her body shuddering, her legs spread wide.

"Oh, oh, unh!" Vicky gasped, as she felt a long, slender finger slip inside her, stroking the throbbing, rippling walls of her vagina. She felt the finger sliding in and out her hot, wet tunnel, her urgent groans growing louder and louder, her head rolling from side to side, her long, dark tresses spilled over her pillow.

"Yes, oh yes, you're going to make me cum!" Vicky panted as Faith frigged her with her finger, expertly using her thumb to stimulate her tender clitoris.

The intense sensation of the girl's finger slipping deep inside her quickly pushed Vicky to the point of no return. As her high-pitched cries of pleasure neared a crescendo, Vicky felt the blonde drew one of her achingly tight nipples into her mouth, her white teeth gently closing around it as the girl thrashed and begged and squealed beneath her.

"Yes, yes, oh I'm going to cum! Yes!" Vicky squealed as the dangerous new sensations overwhelmed her and she came, her back arching, her breath coming in great, sobbing gasps as the raging fire of orgasm swept through her.

As her breathing slowly returned to normal, she opened her eyes to see Faith looking down at her. She looked like she'd enjoyed the orgasm almost as much as Vicky herself.

"See, I told you I could make you feel better," she whispered, a slow, triumphant smile forming on her pink lips as she licked the wetness from her fingers before pulling her nightgown up over her head.