Another Year at St Cat’s Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

naughtylady67: (I smooth my skirt back down over my thighs) yes sir, sorry sir

firmhand: I've told you what happens to girls who refuse to follow my orders, haven't' i?

naughtylady67: sir?

firmhand: you have a good life her don't you, hmm? your own room, all your meals provided? and all i ask in return is that you remember to do as i ask, wear the appropriate uniform, put ice in my drink

naughtylady67: yes sir

firmhand: and when you don't do that i think it's only fair you're punished, don't you agree?

naughtylady67: yes sir (i'm looking at my shoes, i can't meet your eyes)

firmhand: good, now go over to my writing desk

naughtylady67: yes sir

Vanessa paused for a moment, she'd been caressing her boobs with one hand while she typed, her body already tingling in anticipation of what was to come. She changed position now, rolling onto her back and leaning back against a number of large, plump pillows. She unfastened her robe, sliding it off her smooth shoulders as she read firmhand's next sentence. Naked, she let a hand stray between her warm thighs, exploring the already slick geography of her pussy as she watched his incendiary words appear on her screen...

firmhand: (i stand up and follow you over to the large mahogany desk)

firmhand: now bend over the desk, girl

naughtylady67: please sir, i don't want to (trembling as i realise what you have in mind)

firmhand: come along, the sooner we start, the sooner we finish

naughtylady67: please sir, i ought to be getting on with helping cook, I think I heard her...

firmhand: (annoyed now) enough girl! get over that desk!

naughtylady67: (i lean over the desk a little)

firmhand: come on, right over

naughtylady67: (i lean further over till my elbows are resting on the highly polished wood, aware of my skirt riding up over the backs of my thighs)

firmhand: (enjoying the sight of your creamy thighs, contrasting with the black skirt and stockings)

firmhand: now then, if you're nice and quiet i'll just give you six

naughtylady67: (whimpers) yes sir, thank-you sir

firmhand: now lift your skirt

naughtylady67: (i slowly and reluctantly slide my black skirt up over my bottom)

firmhand: (i feel my cock stir at the sight of your pert, peachy buttocks)...

firmhand: now then girl, i think we both know you've been asking for this for some time (i say as i run my hand over your bare skin)

naughtylady67: please sir, not too hard

firmhand: i hope you're not telling me what to do

firmhand: just for that, i'm going to make it hard, SPANK!

naughtylady67: OW! (my buttocks sting! instinctively i try and stand up)

firmhand: stay down girl, you're only making it worse for yourself (i place a hand between your shoulders pushing you back down firmly)

firmhand: i raise my free hand, pause for a second then bring it down hard, SPANK!

naughtylady67: OW! (i wail)

firmhand: quiet girl, stop making such a fuss, SPANK!

naughtylady67: OW! no more, please sir, i'll be good from now on!

firmhand: keep your voice down! i told you that if you made a fuss, you'd make it worse, SPANK!

naughtylady67: OW! no more, please sir! (i'm wailing almost hysterically now)

firmhand: (i pause whilst you catch your breath, running my hand over your blushing bottom, feeling the heat from your skin...)

firmhand: ...(i can't resist sliding my hand between your thighs)

naughtylady67: sir? what are you doing?

firmhand: you're wet, girl!

naughtylady67: i'm sorry sir, i can't help it

firmhand: all this fussing and complaining but really you're enjoying it, aren't you? (i start stroking your damp folds)

naughtylady67: um, no sir (not sure what the best reply is but can't deny how turned on i am)

firmhand: oh, i think you are, you dirty girl (continuing to stroke you)

naughtylady67: please, you musn't... (i moan, my hips gyrating a little as you massage me)

firmhand: what a wicked girl you are, tell me how much you like it (firmly tapping your ankles with my shoe, forcing you to spread your legs wider)

naughtylady67: please, no...

firmhand: tell me! (striking your buttocks smartly, before continuing to stroke you)

naughtylady67: please sir, i can't help it (sobbing quietly)

firmhand: louder! (my hand stings you buttocks again)

naughtylady67: yes, i love it, don't stop (sobbing loudly)

firmhand: whatever am i going to do with you? this is supposed to be a punishment! (gently exploring the hard, little pearl of your clit with my fingertip)

naughtylady67: oh god, don't stop (very aroused now)

firmhand: *is this ok? too fast, too slow? are you touching yourself?*

naughtylady67: *this is perfect, i'm lying back on the bed, quite naked now, playing with myself, typing with one hand*

firmhand: *me too, i'm stroking my cock up and down, it's very hard*

naughtylady67: *wish i could see you :-) you're making me very wet, keep going!*

firmhand: well clearly this spanking isn't working, perhaps i need to find another way of punishing you

firmhand: (i reach down and unzip my fly)

naughtylady67: sir? what are you doing?

firmhand: i'll tell you what i'm doing, i'm going to give you what you deserve, a good, hard fucking...

firmhand: ...but this is a punishment so you're not to enjoy it, not to come, understand? (i slip my cock from my trousers, i'm very erect)

naughtylady67: i'm not sure i can help it sir (i twist around, and feel a hot flush of desire when i see your big dick swinging between your thighs)

firmhand: don't come girl, or i'll spank you every evening for the rest of the week! now spread your legs wider girl!

naughtylady67: please sir (panting with anticipation as i shuffle my feet apart)

firmhand: (i slip my achingly hard cock between your sore buttocks)

naughtylady67: (holding my breath, trembling with arousal now)

firmhand: you're so wet (i press the swollen head against your swollen pussy lips)

naughtylady67: i'm sorry sir

firmhand: ahhh... so good... (i slowly ease my rock-hard dick into you, inch by throbbing inch)

naughtylady67: oooh, yes, you're so big! (moaning loudly)

firmhand: now remember... (i ease out of you, my cock slick with your juices)

naughtylady67: yes, yes! (loving the feeling of you inside me!)

firmhand: this is a punishment, you're not to come! (i thrust back in, right up to the hilt)

naughtylady67: oh god! (feeling you deep inside me, filling me)

firmhand: goodness girl, you're lovely and tight (i begin to thrust in and out, my stomach slapping against your bottom)

naughtylady67: mmm, yes, yes! (moving my hips in time with yours)

firmhand: quiet girl, you're such a slut! (i continue to thrust in and out, the rhythm slowly building)

naughtylady67: i can't help it sir

firmhand: such a wicked girl, this is long overdue! (loving the feel of your tight little pussy clinging to my shaft)

naughtylady67: please... please don't stop sir

firmhand: such a bad, wanton girl (slapping your rosy buttocks, as i thrust deep into you)

naughtylady67: yes, yes (loving the feeling of being fucked like this)

firmhand: you'd better not be enjoying this girl, remember i've ordered you not to come! (I'm panting loudly now, my heart thumping as i slowly build towards my climax)

naughtylady67: please... please fuck me sir (i'm breathless now, my body aches for release)

firmhand: uh, uh... (picking up speed, pounding you harder and harder, my balls slapping your thighs)

naughtylady67: fuck me, fuck me!

firmhand: (i grab a handful of your thick hair and tug your head back, and lean forward, my lips next to your ear)

firmhand: you'd better not come, do you hear me? (thrusting faster and faster as my climax approaches)

naughtylady67: i... i don't think i can help it sir (i gasp)

firmhand: uh, uh... (I feel my balls tighten, my heart thumps..)

naughtylady67: don't stop, please don't stop! please, please come inside me (i beg)

firmhand: UH, UH... (so close...)

naughtylady67: please, please... (me too!)

firmhand: i'm coming, i'm coming!

naughtylady67: yes! yes! jhk;kfgg

Vanessa had just about managed to continue to type with a shaky right hand, as her left feverishly stroked her pussy, dancing over the swollen folds. Now, with her whole body as taut as a violin string, she just couldn't keep typing and used both hands to pleasure herself, quickly pushing herself over the edge, her hot naked body thrashing about on the bed as a fiery orgasm swept through her.

Once the world had stopped spinning, she rolled over and checked the laptop's screen. It seemed her on-line partner had already recovered.

firmhand: god, that was terrific, i came like crazy! it's quite a mess here!

naughtylady67: me too ;-)

firmhand: what a wicked girl you are :-)

naughtylady67: i know, and i promised not to come as well! i'm such a naughty girl :-p

firmhand: yes, i hadn't forgot, whatever am i going to do with you?

naughtylady67: i'm such a bad, bad girl :-p

firmhand: well, it seems you haven't learnt your lesson yet so i think another spanking is in order don't you?

naughtylady67: yes sir, maybe i'll learn my lesson next time (but i wouldn't count on it!)

firmhand: same time, same place, next week?

naughtylady67: i'll be waiting...

firmhand: alright, see you soon...

naughtylady67: bye

**session ended 23:57:34**

-----------------------

Saturday, 12 April (AM)

-----------------------

"Well now we're all here, let's get started shall we? Perhaps it would be helpful for me to go through some of the more recent reports from Vicky's teachers regarding her behaviour," the headmaster said, looking up briefly from Vicky's file.

Vanessa looked around the room. It was an old-fashioned looking study, with sturdy-looking mahogany furniture and black-and-white pictures of the school adorning the plain walls. Her daughter Vicky sat on her left, chewing a fingernail and looking bored. Beyond her was Mr Lean whom she was meeting for the first time. If all of the teachers were as good-looking as him, it was no wonder Vicky was having trouble concentrating in class. He was tall and athletic with a pleasant, open face. Although maybe his thin lips and stern expression hinted at a darker side.

And there was the headmaster of course. He looked greyer and older than when they'd last met. Perhaps it was the stress of having to deal with girls like Vicky.

Vanessa sympathised. Part of the reason she'd sent her away was that she simply couldn't deal with the constant mood-swings and tantrums after her husband died. Simply got tired and fed up with arguing all the time. She'd figured that a dose of good, old-fashioned discipline might be good for her, and this was one of the few remaining schools that still practiced corporal punishment. Just that phrase 'corporal punishment' sent a little thrill of excitement through her.

What would it be like to be properly spanked by a teacher like Mr Lean? What if the headmaster decided she was to blame for her daughter's misbehaviour? Perhaps he'd make Mr Lean punish her, force her to bend over the sturdy-looking desk in front of her and teach her a jolly good lesson? Imagine those strong-looking hands tugging her skirt up whilst her daughter looked on, horrified. She shook her head slightly and crossed her long legs, trying to stay focussed. It probably wasn't best to dwell on that now, the headmaster had spent a while detailing Vicky's many faults and was looking straight at her as he reached a conclusion.

"So you can see, Lady Amery, Vicky has been quite a challenge for us this term but I think I'd like to hear your thoughts before we decide on the best way to take this forward."

"Well, as I've said before, Vicky is a highly-strung girl who's been through an awful lot recently. After her father died she's had to change school several times and I think that disruption has caused a lot of her issues. But, at heart, I think she's an honest, intelligent, helpful girl. I mean, perhaps she's just fallen in with the wrong crowd here."

"I see, have you anything to add Mr Lean?"

David glanced over at the girl. They had something of a history recently, and although she'd betrayed him to the predatory Ms Feldman he didn't want to reopen old wounds now.

"Well, headmaster, she has been acting out recently and I have had a lot of trouble getting her to sit quietly and get on with her work instead of disrupting the girls around her. But I think Lady Amery is right: she is basically an intelligent, thoughtful, respectful sort of girl and perhaps this is just a phase she's going through," he said.

"I see, well Vicky, your mother has come a long way to defend you and I think that Mr Lean has been quite generous in his appraisal, have you got anything to say?"

"I'm sorry for causing so much trouble, if you give me another chance I promise I'll show my teachers and fellow students more respect in the future," Vicky said, staring at her shoes as she repeated the words that her mother had insisted she learn.

"Well, as you know discipline is very important here a St Catherine's," the headmaster said, his chair creaking as he leant back and crossed his legs, "and ordinarily the next step for someone who's behaved so badly would be a two week suspension. However, in view of Mr Lean's and your mother's comments I'm prepared to be lenient this time. However, this is a final warning, if I see you in here again it will mean suspension, is that understood?"

"Yes Sir, thank-you Sir," Vicky said as she nodded.

Beside her, Vanessa let out a huge sigh of relief.

-----------------------

Saturday, 12 April (PM)

-----------------------

Vanessa paced up and down her hotel room, occasionally stopping to stare out of the window as if the uninspiring view of the hotel car park would help with her decision. Outside, the sun was setting behind some trees. Was what she'd planned really a good idea? It was true that she didn't have anything better to do this evening, other than have a few drinks at the hotel bar but still, was this the kind of thing that the mother of one of St Catherine's students should be doing? Or was she just a deluded middle-aged woman fantasizing about a teacher much younger than her?

On the other hand, when would she have this opportunity again? A chance to live out her fantasy? And really, if anyone asked, all she was doing was being the polite and thankful parent. Yes, she reassured herself, that was all she was doing, just being polite towards a teacher who had gone out of his way to help. And if a situation developed after a couple of glasses of wine, well, she'd cross that bridge when she came to it. They were both grown-ups, after all.

She turned and looked in the full-length mirror once more, examining her outfit. After much indecision, she'd decided on a white silk blouse, and an emerald green skirt over black stockings and heels. With her hair scraped back into a ponytail she thought it looked simple yet classy. Or did it look tarty, maybe a little desperate? Was she trying too hard? The above-the-knee skirt a little too short, showing a little too much leg? She'd left the top two buttons of her blouse unfastened, perhaps she should fasten the second? Was that being a little too provocative?

Before she could change her mind about her clothes again, the phone rang.

"Hello, this is reception. Your taxi's here."

"OK, thanks."

Well, too late to back out now. The bottles in the carrier bag clanked loudly as she swept them off the bed, then grabbed her handbag and headed for the door.

---

"Well, as I say, Lady Amery this really is a very pleasant surprise," David said, as he took a sip of the red wine. He didn't know a lot about wine but he knew enough to know that the bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon on the coffee table and the white burgundy, currently chilling in his mini-fridge, were quite expensive.

"Call me Vanessa, please."

"Yes, Vanessa, of course, you're too kind, really."

"Not at all Mr Lean, it's the least I could do, you really were terribly supportive this morning. Vicky hasn't always been this badly behaved you know, I think it all started when her father died, I'm not sure she really ever got over that. Or perhaps, it's more to do with the lack of an authority figure in her life. You know, I do try my best, but..."

David took another sip of the spicy, fruity wine as she talked, feeling it slip down his throat and warm his stomach. It had been quite a surprise to find Lady Amery standing there, carrier bag in hand, when he opened the door. Up until then, it had looked like another unremarkable night of marking assignments and preparing for next week's lessons. Now here she was, sitting across from him on the sofa, confiding in him about her daughter. She crossed her legs and he couldn't help glancing down at them. They were long and shapely, clad in sheer black nylon, stretching from her black heels to her above-the-knee emerald green skirt. Although she was a little older than him she was certainly an attractive woman.

There had been something bothering him about her clothes since she'd arrived and now he realised what it was: the white blouse, the green skirt, the stockings; it was as if Lady Amery was wearing a sort of grown-up version of the school uniform. Was that just coincidence? Or had she deliberately decided to dress like one of the schoolgirls?

Whilst he'd been staring at her legs and pondering her choice of outfit, he became uncomfortably aware that she'd stopped talking and was looking at him expectantly.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" he said.

"I said 'shall we finish off the bottle?'" she repeated, topping up her own glass then leaning forward and emptying the rest into his glass.

"Oh, um, yes, thanks, although maybe I should slow down a bit," he stammered, watching as she leant forward. She was wearing a necklace with a gold, heart-shaped pendant that swung back and forth, catching the light and drawing his attention. Her blouse gaped open, giving him a fine view of her full cleavage and a hint of white, lacy brassiere. She had lovely, full breasts: he couldn't help noticing as they bulged against her bra like a partially unwrapped present.

"Nonsense, why not spoil yourself a little? I'm sure teaching my daughter and her friends are enough to make anyone want to drink! Besides it's Sunday tomorrow, we can both have a lie-in."

"Yes, of course, it's just that I'm not used to it," he replied, as he wondered what she meant by "Both have a lie-in". Surely, she meant separately didn't she?

"Perhaps that bottle of white has chilled now," she prompted.

"Yes, of course, let me see," he said, getting to his feet. He couldn't resist sneaking a look at her tempting cleavage as he stepped behind the sofa.

Vanessa smiled to herself as she watched him get to his feet a little unsteadily. A little alcohol, always made this sort of thing so much easier, and it looked like

Mr Lean was already a little, well, relaxed. It was a fine balance of course. He had to be intoxicated enough to be open to the possibilities the night offered, but not too drunk to be able to perform his role. Judging by the way he'd stared at her legs earlier it seemed he certainly seemed interested in what she had to offer.

She watched over her shoulder as he walked over to the little kitchen area, and bent over a little to extract the bottle from his fridge, his neat dark grey trousers clinging to firm, muscular buttocks. His suit fitted him well and that schoolteacher look gave him an air of authority. He had a good body, lean and athletic, and he was certainly attractive in that clean-cut, figure-of-authority kind of way that she always found so appealing.

What would it be like to be a schoolgirl sitting here waiting to be spanked? Pretending to be horrified when, really, she couldn't wait to feel his firm hands forcing her to bend over his desk and lift her shorter-than-regulation skirt?