Another Zombie Story Ch. 02

Story Info
A well-thought-out plan goes very wrong.
3k words
3.6
11.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 06/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I woke up in the morning, I felt Aja's presence close to me. I turned and nearly jumped out of bed when I found her staring back at me, wide awake.

"Oh god!" I cried out, which made her laugh.

"Did I just scare you?" she asked.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting you to be staring at me," I replied. She giggled and I took that as my opportunity to lean towards her and press my lips to hers. She responded in kind, kissing me softly. We scooted our bodies to one another; our nakedness against one another felt right. I already felt my erection pushed against her thigh, which she had then decided to raise and drape over me. I thrust my hips forward and felt the head of my cock rub her pussy.

"Mmm, Chris," she whispered, before pushing her hips forward. My length pushed through her lips and, soon, I was buried deep into her wet sex. Her hands went to my back while I rolled atop her; her legs parted and I began to slowly push in, pull out of her. Our lips were pressed together, locked in a deep kiss as our hands began to roam our bodies.I accidentally slid out of her, but she just reached down between us and grabbed my dick, lined it up with her hole. I took her cue and sunk deep inside of her, pushing until I felt the base press against her.

Her eyes opened and caught mine; there was a look as unspoken words were said. An agreement. Her legs wrapped around my lower back and I began to quickly thrust deep into her. She held me close to her so I couldn't pull out far, but it was enough to give her pleasure, as I could see it go across her face. She bit down on her lower lip, stifling her moans while her eyes closed. She basked in the pleasure, focusing on that and nothing else. I could tell she escaped into it, away from this hellish nightmare that consumed us now. A part of me hated that she would wake back up to it.

Her hands gripping my shoulders woke me from my thoughts and I found her now with a small sheen of sweat on her face. I felt it on my back and arms, slowly crawling down my chest. The room smelled heavy with our sex, a fragrance I obviously preferred over the stench of death outside.

"Chrissss," she moaned, bringing me to my body and the tension building. I could feel it coming and my balls tightened. I thrust a few more times, before pushing in deep once. She held me tight and I came deep inside of her. She leaned to me and we kissed. Something in the room changed. In the back of my head, I knew that I had impregnated her.

"That was..." she panted, out of breath.

"Different." My voice sounded far away, like I was listening to myself speak. Her expression changed then, looking quizzically at me. I shook it off and pulled away. "Go ahead and rest up, Aja." I stood up and walked over to the other room.

"Chris?" she called out. I came back out, wiping myself off with a shirt. I tossed her one and she began to clean up, as well. "You're acting strange."

I frowned. "Sorry, I just had something on my mind."

She stared at me. She was waiting for an answer. When I didn't provide one, she said, "Well?"

"It's hard to expla--"

"CHRIIIIIIIIIIIS!" I heard a familiar voice yell outside. Grabbing a pair of shorts, I slipped them on and ran to the ladder. "CHRIIIIIIIIS!"

"Aja, get dressed and bring a rifle!" I commanded to her as I scrambled up the rungs. Pushing the hatch open, I climbed onto the roof and ran to the edge. My heart sank immediately when I reached the ledge.

Harold, one of the people I first had been with when the infected attacks began, was leaning against a nearby wall, looking up at the roof. "HAROLD!" I called out. He snapped his attention to me, and I saw it then.

The bite on his forearm.

"Chris, let me up," he said. Aja came to my side then with the rifle and shotgun. I walked to the side and threw the ladder down. He hurried to it and began to climb up.

I took the rifle and whispered to Aja, "Keep the shotgun aimed at his chest." She didn't get a chance to acknowledge as Harold climbed over and fell to the ground. I pointed the rifle at him, and when he looked up, his look said it all.

"Happened about twenty minutes ago. I figured you were still here, after that explosion."

I nodded. "It's pretty safe, but we're going to move soon. Fall back to the mansion."

Harold nodded. He sat down and laid back against the wall. "Can your friend get me some water?" Aja looked to me, and I just nodded. She went away, down the ladder. When she was out of earshot, Harold spoke quickly. "Chris, they're coming. Not just a few dozen, or a few hundred. Thousands. More than an army could handle. You need to get away from here. They--" He stopped as Aja reappeared, holding a bottle of water. She came to me and I took it from her.

"Pack up," I whispered and she nodded. She turned and walked away, back into the room. She closed the hatch behind her. "Continue," I said, tossing him the water. He opened it up and immediately began to down the contents. A few gulps later, it was drained and he looked somewhat refreshed.

"They're coming from the South, so if you're gonna go, you need to go now. They're about fifteen miles from the mansion. They'll be here in days. You need to go far North. I heard about the base..."

"I heard about the base, too. I also heard it's been overrun."

Harold shrugged. "There's also Elysium."

I laughed. "Not going to Elysium."

Elysium was a prison. For a few weeks, during the hectic fray and bloodbath, the prison broadcasted their offer of safety and peace. Unfortunately, the inmates wanted nothing to do with helping others. It became violent. No one knew who ran the place now. Then again, there wasn't anyone to really get news from.

"What are you going to do?" Harold coughed violently, clutching at his sides. When he stopped, I answered him.

"East. Becky told me, before she left, that she had heard about another Navy base that was heavily fortified. On the coast. Figured I'd see if I could get a ship..."

Harold laughed, and I couldn't blame him. "Steer a ship, have you lost your goddamn mind?" He shook his head. "'Sides, you ain't getting past the guard line." This caught my interest.

"Guard line?"

"Come on, Chris. They've quarantined a large section. Canada, Mexico - they're not affected. Washington, Oregon, California, Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia, Massa--"

"How do you know this?" I asked him.

He smirked. "They're broadcasting 'safe havens'. If you could get a radio, you could find one of them... then find out firsthand what's happening by the survivors. They're death squads. They shoot anyone on sight."

I sighed. "Then, what should I do?"

"I told you, North. Canada."

I bit my lower lip. "Is it safe there?"

"Canada isn't killing the uninfected, that's for surrrrrrrrarghhhh! FUCK!" Harold clutched at his side and fell over. "Oh god, god, god..." He grit his teeth, jaw clenched tight for a minute, then stopped and gasped for breath.

"It's starting?" He nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"Thank you for helping me. And for the advice."

"Trust me, North." I choked back tears. "Don't let me change." I aimed the barrel at his head and took a few steps back. He cried out suddenly. I pulled the trigger.

* * * * * * * * * *

When I climbed down the ladder, I set the rifle down and went to Aja, wrapping my arms around her. For the first time in weeks, I did something I hadn't in awhile.

I wept, heartaching, gut-wrenching sobs. Everything and everyone I had left behind, lost; it all hit me suddenly. She stroked the back of my head and held me. I felt weak, pathetic, but at the same time, it felt great to just let go. She cooed softly in my ear; motherly and protective. When I pulled away from her, I kissed her softly and wiped my face.

We said nothing for the next hour, gathering our supplies and packing up what we could carry. When I felt we were packed enough, I sat her down on the bed and began to explain what was going on.

"That was Harold, an old friend. He and I were working in the hopsital when the infection broke out. There were ten of us. One by one, people came and went. At the very end, it was myself with Becky and Harold. Becky had heard rumors about the East being secured and went that way. Harold heard the same for the North, but he decided to try the South. I didn't believe either of them. So, I came here and holed up." I paused, letting Aja soak it in. "I mentioned the mansion. There are a few spots I've hidden away supplies. They line up to take me from here to what I call 'the mansion'. It's just a large house, but whoever lived there was loaded."

"What do you mean?"

"They have a private helicopter. Weapons you wouldn't believe. Supplies for years. It's heavily fortified. Has a few generators. It's secured tightly, though. Survivors thought they were impenetrable and, like idiots, got overrun. It's still very safe, but not what it once was. We're going there, and this place..." I looked around, walked around the room. Aja followed me with her gaze. I turned to her and smiled. "We're going to blow it."

"WHAT?!" she exclaimed.

"Our earlier bomb did something I... expected. It is bringing more. I always knew we'd have to deal with more. However, the numbers..." I stopped, then sighed. "It's a few thousand, Aja. A lot." She went white with fear, so I sat beside her and took her hands in mine. "Listen to me. We'll be safe, far away from the blast and not seen by them. Everything is going to be ok."

She nodded, but her gaze was far off. Every horrible scenario was playing in her mind, and it was killing me. I stood up and walked over to the spare room. "How are we going to get there, though?" she asked.

When I came back holding gas masks, her expression turned from fear to curiosity. "Sewers." She groaned. "It's not as bad as you think, I've traveled through them numerous times. They don't really smell that bad, either. Plus, it rained last week and cleared them out pretty good."

"If you say so," she said, doing her best to not sound upset.

"We're going to the first of three houses before the mansion. Alpha." She scrunched her face. "I coded them, it's just easier that way. There's Alpha, Beta and Delta. They're stupid names, but trust me, it helps." She nodded. "We're going to hole up in Alpha. You're going to go first, I have to make sure the ignition takes."

"Chris, that doesn't sound safe at all." I nodded.

"I know, but this might be the only shot we have." She didn't like that excuse, but I stood up and walked to the duffle bags. "We're going to Alpha tonight. We'll stay as long as we can, but once the explosion hits, we're going to want to be moving to Beta. Alpha is too close; we'll get killed."

"How are you going to do this then?"

"Well, the house nearby has about twenty tanks of some liquid, I dunno what the hell it is but it's flammable. Going to just take one, pour it--"

"POUR IT?! Chris, you have no idea what it could be and you want to expose yourself to it?" She shook her head. "I'm sorry, but that's a really idiotic idea."

It was. I didn't come up with good ones. Before I could reply, though, Aja began talking.

"We could keep the hatch open, put a few on top of the roof, the rest in here and about. You shoot them from Beta's roof. Is there a clear line of sight?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but it will take time for us to move those barrels."

"Let's get started then," she quipped. I shrugged. It was decided.

* * * * * * * * * *

Over the next few hours, we were able to move the barrels into the storeroom without incident. Once we had them scattered about, we came to a dilemma; getting them to the roof. They had no handles and, though not heavy, were going to be trouble to put onto the roof. We thought for a few minutes, then figured I'd lift them up to Aja. That seemed to do the trick, and we had three of them on the roof.

"What if we put one on a rung and lean it against the opening?" I asked Aja, who was seemingly thinking the same thing.

"Yeah, let's do that, then I guess we should go?" I nodded in agreement with her. She climbed down the ladder, then we hefted one onto the highest rung, leaning it against the opening. It held in place, much to my joy. Aja turned to me and hugged me tight. "It worked, I can't believe it."

"Well, let's hope all of this works," I said. I wasn't sure if it would, but it was worth a try. Gathering up our belongings, we spared one final glance across the room before stepping out and into the small hallway. I led her through the storeroom towards the front doors and we looked around. Everything seemed in the clear, so we opened the door and stepped out into the streets and B-lined for the sewer entrance.

I lifted the opening up and looked around outside, making sure nothing was around. When it looked clear, I crawled down and flicked on a flashlight, peering down the catacombs. "It's safe, hurry," I said to Aja, my voice slightly enhanced by the gas mask I wore. She made her way down, closing the grate above us before setting down onto the murky ground. Though it wasn't grotesque like a normal sewer, it wasn't pleasant, either. Aja gagged loudly.

"I'm going to be sick," she said, closing her eyes and trying to regulate her breathing.

"Just take ahold of my pack and focus on your feet, nothing more." Slowly, we crept through the tunnels, looking for the chalk markings I had written weeks ago to determine my way towards my destinations. I had used three colors; white for Alpha, pink for Beta and blue for Delta. In no time, we came up on the path that pulled away from Beta and Delta, leading to Alpha.

"Are we going to Alpha?" she asked.

"Yeah, we have to. There's a high-caliber rifle there that I'm going to need to make the shot."

Over the next hour, we traveled slowly but safely and made it to the grate in front of Alpha. I set my pack down and opened it. From it, I withdrew a handled mirror and went to the ladder. Once I was up a few rungs, I poked the mirror through the bars and looked around. After a few minutes of seeing nothing, I was satisfied the coast was clear. Still, I wanted to be safe, so I lifted the grate up and pulled myself up onto the street. Again, I saw no one, so I knelt down to the grate.

"Pass me the bags and let's go," I said. One by one, she handed them to me, then crawled out of the sewer. Once we were on the street, I closed the grate softly and made our way towards the house.

"Which one is it?" she asked. I pointed to the red house a few down. Once we reached the porch, I lifted the potted plant and grabbed the key hidden there. I unlocked the door, we both went inside and I shut the door behind us, making sure to lock it back up. I led her to the hallway and moved the carpet, exposing the small doorway.

"I'll go down first," I said. Lifting it up, I lowered myself down and flicked on the flashlight, scanning the small room. "Ok, come," I called up to her.

Aja came down and closed the door above us. I walked to the small lantern and pulled the chain, illuminating the room. Flicking off the flashlight, we both set our packs down and I pulled off the gas mask. Aja did the same and sat down on the edge of the small bed.

"Do we have to stay in this room?" she asked.

"No, we don't." I walked over to her and knelt down in front of her, taking her hands in mine. "I know this is tough, but trust me on this. Things will only get better from here." She smiled. "Come on, let's go to the bedroom upstairs."

I didn't see them emerge from the shadows, but I saw the flash of a gun. Aja's gaze caught mine, then her eyes widened. The gunshot never registered, not until it hit her. I heard her name rip from my lungs as she slumped forward into my arms. The young woman stepped out of the shadows and kept the gun pointing at me. I held Aja in my arms, unable to stop my crying.

"Nothing personal," the person said; a female voice. I cradled Aja's head in my lap as we stared at one another. Life seemed to fade from her eyes. I felt the hot barrel of the gun press against the side of my head. "Thanks for the supplies."

"Go--"

* * * * * * * * * *

(So, the real Aja and myself had a falling out recently. Rather than continue on and make the Aja character evil or something, I decided to end it. Hope you enjoyed and be on the lookout for my next series XD.)