Another Zombie Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the bed, two decaying bodies lied in a lovers embrace; the flesh had pretty much dissolved and the bed was a pile of death. I nearly vomited, but managed to control myself until I got to the balcony. I planned on taking my shot there, and was greeted with a bit of luck; a straight shot, better than I had hoped. I set the rifle down and left the house, careful to make my steps as light as possible. When I reached outside, I wasted no time jogging to the gas station. When I got there, I set the bombs near the tank, then looked to the balcony. My eyesight was hindered, but I could tell that I had set the bomb precisely where I could see. I gripped the handgun and raised it to the air to fire.

But the sound of a groan, low and alone, cut my actions short. Slowly, I spun around, and came face to face with a ghoulish figure. His skin fell from his body, his face decaying; eyes bugged and his lips gone. His black teeth, rotten to the core, looked jagged and uninviting. His gnarled hands were outstretched towards me as he shambled slowly.

"Fuck," I whispered, before aiming the pistol at him. I fired a quick shot, which rang out loudly into the night sky, and his head snapped back before he fell over. I walked up to it and fired two more shots into its head, then took off. I only made it a hundred feet before I heard more groans coming from places I didn't expect them to be. I was quiet, though, my footsteps hardly echoing. I made it safely to the house without seeing a single zombie, but I wasn't sure if I was being followed. I hurried up the steps and ran into the balcony. Grabbing the rifle, I dropped to one knee and aimed down the sights.

To my surprise, there were already thousands of zombies coming from all corners, hurriedly making their way to the sounds of the gunshot. I could barely see the bomb, hidden behind the mass of undead. I inhaled, steadied my body and aimed at the bomb. I exhaled and pulled the trigger.

The bullet caught the bomb and, to my relief, the night lit up with a bright orange explosion. The wave caught me off-guard and knocked me on my back. I brought myself back to my feet and immediately began to make my way out of the house. I reached the top of the stairs when I saw a few zombies passing by the door. Quickly, I dropped down and watched them, unsure what I would do. I waited with bated breath for what seemed like an eternity, then slowly lifted myself to my feet.

I got to my knees when I felt a bony hand grip my ankle. I let out a cry of surprise, spinning around and coming face to face with a young, six-year old girl. With a gaping jaw that seeped blood and saliva. Flies picked at her skin. Her left eye socket was empty. She smelled like she had been dead for some time now. I didn't hesitate.

The handgun went off twice, catching her in the chest first before hitting her in the face and killing her. As she fell, I rose and heard the groans below. I spared a quick glance behind me and nearly lost my stomach; the undead were storming in, a few already climbing the stairs. Without waiting, I ran to the main bedroom and shut the door behind me. I knew it wouldn't last long, but I had no choice. I sprinted to the balcony and looked to the next house. There was about a ten foot gap from the balcony to the roof, but thankfully, it was a single-story house. The door splintered and I could hear them nearly breaking in. Gathering my strength, I ran to the door, stopped, spun and raced back the way I came.

As the door shattered behind me, I jumped and placed my right foot on the balcony railing. It gave, but I managed to hurdle myself off of it. Time seemed to slow down as I flew through the air, praying I would catch the roof. My left foot caught the edge and I managed to throw my upper body forwards. While it wasn't pretty, I managed to land on the roof, though I began to tumble and roll. I felt myself slide and put my feet down, stopping myself inches from the edge. I took a second to catch my breath, but I knew I didn't have much longer. A few of the zombies ran right off the balcony and fell, followed by the others. I could hear their bodies cracking and slamming into one another. I had no time to feel good about it; the amount of noise I had made had diverted more of them towards me. I stood up and looked around, then ran southwards. There was a parked car below me that I jumped onto, then fell to the ground. I could already feel my right knee giving on me; the spill had done something, and already I feared that this was going to be the last night of my life.

I limped towards a nearby shed and opened it, looking for a piece of wood to splint my leg, but found nothing. A low groan behind me sent me running out of the shed and into the shadows, where I had managed to confuse and lose the undead, for the time being. I knew they had an enhanced sense of smell, so I wanted to get back to the store quickly. I saw the few undead run into the yard, go to the shed, then look around trying to find me.

A hand clamped over my mouth and I heard Aja whisper in my ear, "Shhh." The undead seemed to sniff the air, looking for me; however, for whatever reason, they couldn't find us. They began to move towards the gas station. When they were out of sight, Aja moved her hand away from my mouth.

"Thank you," I let out in an exasperated sigh of relief. "My knee is hurt."

"I know, I saw you leap onto the roof."

"Did you now?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yeah, I was watching you from the roof. When you hit the bomb, I moved down to the ground and waited. I found a house nearby and then heard the shots, the zombies running in, then you suddenly leaping from the roof. I climbed down and prayed I'd cut you off."

I smiled. "We need to go back, right now."

"Agreed, let's go." Aja did her best to help me on the way, but I slowed her down. Still, she wouldn't let me stray too far behind her. When we reached the store, she held the ladder down firmly and waved me to it. "You, first."

I shook my head. "No, you go, Aja." She started to protest but I stopped her. "Aja, go. Now." She gave a disgruntled sigh before climbing the ladder. When she had finished climbing it, I struggled up. I had never felt so weak, nor my leg hurt so bad as right now. I feared I had done some serious damage to it. When I stepped over the ledge, my leg gave out and I staggered before falling down.

"Ugh, fuck," I groaned. "I can't put weight on it." I curled up and hugged my knee. Aja knelt beside me and rubbed my back.

"Chris, we need to get you inside." She helped me to my feet and I limped to the ladder. Slowly, I climbed down, cringing with every step that I took with my right foot. Finally, when I got to the ground, I just went to the bed and fell onto it. Aja shut the hatch and came to me, removing the backpack and rifle I still had strapped to my body. I flipped to my back and kicked off the shoes I had worn, then began to pull off my clothes.

When I was down to my underwear, I just threw the clothing aside and began to rub my knee. It didn't feel differently; I wasn't sure what I had done to it, but I knew rest was what I needed. Aja walked back into the room, dressed down and climbed onto the bed beside me. I looked to her.

"I'm sorry for earlier," I said.

She shook her head. "I saw how many there were, Chris. I shouldn't have been so stubborn."

I shrugged. "It went bad, quick. I didn't check the house enough. There was one in the room, grabbed me. Didn't pierce the flesh but got me found."

Aja lied down on my left side and wrapped her arm around me. Feeling her soft body pressed against mine was comforting and relaxing; already, I could feel sleep overtaking me. "You're safe, that's all that matters."

"Thank you again," I murmured, before I felt my eyelids close. I thought I felt her lips to mine, but I wasn't sure.

. . . . . . . . . .

It's green and blue, orange and yellow, purple and red; the ground, an amalgam of colors that swirl and scream at me. The sky is a black, hollow and devoid of life. I hear screams and smell blood and feel death gripping at my flesh, ripping me apart. I am torn asunder and rebuilt, over and over. Cast into the sea, I swim for miles, before giving up and drifting to a coast. I reach land and cough up the water, which is viscous and heavy, the taste rustic like iron. I stand and slowly walk towards a small hut that is brightly lit. I reach the door and open it, a bright flash catches me off guard.

. . . . . . . . . .

My eyes opened quickly and I looked around, unsure where I was. Aja still lie on my right side, her arm slung over me. Her eyes popped open and she gave me a small smile. "You ok?" she asked, her voice quiet.

"Yeah, I just had some weird dream." My hands went to my knee and I rubbed it softly; the pain flared, but it wasn't as bad as earlier.

"What was it about?"

"I... don't know." The vivid images seemed to slip through my fingers and I was just left with the taste. "I tasted... rust."

"Rust?" She gave a face and I shrugged. "Well, let's go back to sleep."

"Ok," I said. I turned my head to her to give her a kiss on the cheek when she, apparently, had the same idea.

Our lips met; it was electric. My eyes closed and my arms wrapped around her, pulling her into me. She didn't resist, pressing herself against me. She broke off momentarily and my eyes opened quickly. I had hoped I hadn't offended her, and was reassured immediately when her hands went to the shirt she wore, removed it and tossed it aside. Her voluptuous breasts showed no signs of sag that I could tell, though it was still dark. She brought herself to me again, our naked chests pressed together, our lips locked and hands freely caressing one another. She climbed atop me, straddling my lap, grinding her sex against mine.

"Oh, Chris," she whispered. I lifted my hips, pressing my erection against her. She softly bit my lower lip, then pulled away. "I need you tonight."

"I'm all yours," I breathed. Her mouth trailed kisses, lips dancing lightly down my neck to my chest, slowly down my stomach. When she reached my waist, her hands pulled my boxers down, freeing my hard dick. She tugged them down past my legs and threw them aside, then brought her right hand to the base of my shaft. She lowered her mouth to the head and placed a soft kiss, before parting her lips and sliding me into her wet mouth. She only let the head in, swirling her tongue around my hot flesh, while her hand slowly caressed my length. I gripped the sheets, lavishing in the attention she was giving me. I didn't let her continue for long; she was going to make me cum and I wanted a lot more than just her mouth. I lifted her mouth from my dick and sat up, pulling her to me and kissing her.

"Lie down, Aja," I murmured, and she quickly followed suit. I put my right hand between her thighs and caressed her moist sex. She let out a low moan. I brought my mouth to her right breast and wrapped my lips around her erect nipple. Her hands went to my hair, gripping tightly. I slid my hand under her panties and pushed my middle finger into her sex. She was incredibly wet, the scent of her passion in the air. I withdrew from her breasts and slid my hand away, bringing my finger to my lips. I put my finger into my mouth and cleaned up her juices, enjoying the taste of her.

"Please," she said. I wouldn't keep her waiting anymore. I pulled her panties down and set them aside, then positioned myself between her legs. She sat up and fixed her eyes on my cock as I slowly pushed it into her pussy. She was tight; despite how wet she was, it was a slow push to get myself buried entirely into her. Once I had done so, she fell to the bed and closed her eyes, chewing on her lower lip. I slid out slowly, then pushed back in. I kept the slow, methodical pace for awhile, letting her get used to my length, until I felt her loosen up enough. She wrapped her legs around me while I increased my pace. Soon, the sound of flesh against flesh filled the room, her soft moans and my grunts of pleasure intensifying. Her hands played with her large breasts, pinching and teasing her nipples as she came. Her back arched and her pussy tightened around me; it was an incredible feeling, one that nearly brought me over the edge. I did everything I could to hold myself from filling up her tight pussy right then and there. Her legs loosened around me and I pulled out of her. She let out a gasp as I withdrew from her.

"Chris," she breathed. I leaned to her and kissed her on the lips.

"You should lie on your stomach," I grinned, and she smiled. Slowly, she turned around and I took in the sight of her gorgeous ass, thick but not too fat; perfect. My hands caressed her flesh, spreading her cheeks to take in both her tight holes. I positioned myself behind her and pressed the head of my dick against her slit. She, in turn, raised her backside and I slid in easily. I still took it easy, even though she had been loosened up since the first time I entered her. After a few slow thrusts, I picked up the pace. My hands gripped her waist as I began to pound her, watching my cock disappear into her pussy. I moved my right hand to her backside, pressed my thumb against her hole. I slid the digit in to the knuckle and wiggled it once, which brought a gasp from her. My fast pace brought her to another orgasm and, this time, I couldn't hold back.

"I'm going to cum, Aja," I whispered. Before she could reply, I withdrew and jerked off. She gasped again and breathed heavily as my cum shot out, roping across her ass and lower back. I exhaled deeply, breathing heavily at the exertion. I reached behind me and grabbed her panties and began to wipe off my mess. She giggled in response.

"Oh my," she breathed, running her fingers through her hair. I chuckled.

"Sorry for the mess."

"Nothing to be sorry for." She sat up and turned to face me, pressing her lips tightly to mine. We kissed for a few minutes before we both pulled away. "For the record, that was incredible."

I snickered, then pulled her down with me onto the bed. We curled up together, holding one another close. "Tomorrow's gonna be a great day," I whispered.

"I think it's only going to get better from here," she added. I couldn't agree more. As sleep overtook me, for the first time in months, the future began to look bright.

12