Answering the Personals

Story Info
Couple seeks lust from outside their marriage.
3.2k words
3.87
44.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claudia awoke slowly from her deep slumber with her mind fogged by too much wine and the events of last night. Her first sensation was of a sticky substance on her eyes, cheeks and neck. Brushing it with her fingers she tasted its sweet, salty flavor. Sperm, she thought, cum, jism, whatever you called it, it was pasted over her.

Suddenly the memories of last night flooded her consciousness. She felt something long and hard nestled between her legs and realized she was not in bed alone. A smile came across her face as she remembered. James something-or-other was his name and the hard object between her legs was his cock and it instantly came to life at her touch. James stayed asleep but his cock, eight inches long and a coal-dark ebony in color, was awake.

Tucking it deep inside her pussy Claudia relaxed and enjoyed herself, pulsing the muscles of her vagina against James’s ever-hardening cock. Turning her head to the other side she remembered that James was not her only companion. Lying on his side, his cock a mirror image of James’s, was James’s brother whose name totally escaped her. Who cares about names, she thought as she stroked his cock to life with her other hand. Within minutes the three bedmates were all awake with the two men furiously pounding at Claudia, one cock in her deep, wet pussy with the other between her lips.

That’s where I enter the story. My name is Doug and Claudia is my shapely wife, even after 18 years of marriage and 3 kids. Claudia is just as beautiful as the day I met her with her 5 foot ten inch classic frame accented by the longest legs I have ever seen. She has the same long, waist length brown hair she had in college complemented by her ice-blue eyes. The only difference between then and now is the boob job she had done last summer that turned her 36DD’s into at least EEE’s. The aureolae on them are the size of saucers and her nipples stay at constant attention.

Opening the door to the bedroom I came upon the three of them. Still amazed at Claudia’s raw sensuality I kept myself quiet so as not to disturb them. After about five minutes all three climaxed at virtually the same time with Claudia’s patented love cries echoing through the house while her bedmates erupted on her with ropy lengths of cum. Finishing her orgasm, she spied me in the doorway and said, “Doug, lover, meet my new friends, James and his brother, errr-what’s your name?”

“Ernest,” replied the figure on the bed.

Shaking hands with my wife’s newfound friends I helped her off the bed and into the shower. But, let’s start at the beginning so I can tell you how we got here. Let’s go back in time about a month

A month ago…

Our sex lives had gotten stale and unfulfilling as do many couples in long marriages. Predictable was the word for it. In and out, top and bottom, our lovemaking became less and less pleasurable. Even though Claudia was just as beautiful as the day I had met her and she had a figure dominated by breast enhancement surgery last summer, our sex lives just weren’t clicking. One day, while surfing the internet in boredom I happened upon a website offering adult personals. Hmm, I thought, this looks interesting. Logging onto the site I found a plethora of ads for and from men, women, men and women, even men and men. One ad really caught my eye. It was from a man and woman couple listing themselves as ‘hotcouple3151’ with their ages at just about ours. Reading through the ad, it asked for couples in need of a spark for their relationship and who were interested in what was termed “intimate games.” That’s us, I thought. Well, me anyhow, hoping Claudia would agree. So, I replied, describing Claudia and I and our situation.

After a few days I had almost forgotten about the personal ads when, in checking my email, I saw a message from ‘hotcouple 3151’. Opening it I read with increasing arousal a letter from ‘Dan and Ellen’, describing in minute detail how to spice up a marriage, with Dan and Ellen’s help of course. They told of how their marriage’s sex bliss was resurrected by experimenting with threesomes, foursomes and moresomes. They left a phone number to call. It sounded just right to me and I hoped that Claudia would be as turned on as I was.

I printed the email and left it on the kitchen table in the hope that Claudia would see it; I wanted her to feel like I did about such an adventure. She must have read the email because it was not on the table when I went back in the kitchen later. However, she said nothing about it all evening. Later, as we lay in bed watching Leno and trying to fall asleep, Claudia surprised me by saying, “Doug, why don’t you call the number that our new friends Dan and Ellen had in their email. I’ll bet a penny to a dollar that Dan has a positively magnificent cock if Ellen is as happy as she sounds in the message.” With that Claudia rolled over and went to sleep. To stunned to sleep, I could only lay in bed and imagine what was in store for us after I made that phone call.

That next day I rolled the previous day’s events over and over in my mind. What to say when I called? How do these things work? I finally decided just to call and get it over with.

On the fourth ring a woman answered. “Hello,” she said with a trace of a southern accent.

“He-, he-, hello,” I stammered, the nervousness coming through loud and clear. “This is Doug calling, I answered your personal ad and you mailed me your phone number.”

The woman instantly answered, “You must be the Doug from Doug and Claudia, I’m Ellen, Dan’s wife. I’m glad you answered our ad.”

Ellen went on to describe the service they provided, putting me more and more at ease the longer she talked. And more and more aroused by what I heard. It seems that Dan and Ellen operated a sort of group counseling service for married couples in need of adding spice to their marriage. They held what Ellen called “encounter sessions” at their home where husbands and wives could explore their innermost feelings and erotic fantasies, all in complete discretion.

I pressed her for details but she told me that Claudia and I would have to trust her and Dan and, as she said, “come see for yourself.” She invited Claudia and I over to their house the very next night so we could “sample” the service they provided and decide for ourselves if it was right for us. As long as Claudia was willing, of course. I certainly was. In fact, I gave to Ellen Claudia’s phone number so the two women could talk, thinking that might be a good way to entice Claudia to join me. As I later found out, I needn’t have worried a bit. Claudia was every bit as excited about our newfound friends as I was, even more so.

“Dress casual” were the instructions Ellen gave to me for dinner, along with their address. She must have given Claudia some different advice as she appeared from the bedroom for dinner dressed in a low-cut dinner dress, bra-less, with her cleavage prominently displayed. Five-inch platform ‘come fuck me’ shoes completed her ensemble. Thinking I had died and gone to heaven, we left for dinner.

Dan and Ellen lived in a 1920’s vintage house on the outskirts of town, a three-story with antebellum columns in front. Ringing the doorbell, we were greeted by Ellen, a redhead with fiery green eyes and set of tits to rival Claudia’s. She looked to be in her early 30’s, about the same as Claudia and I. Escorting us into the house we went to the living room where we met Dan. He was my height, stockier, in his early 50’s, and I sensed an electric charge flow between them as he politely shook hands with Claudia.

A few glasses of wine and some small talk was all that was needed to break the ice. Dan and Ellen were the perfect host and hostess and, over dinner, explained to us they had met many other couples like us and understood that we might be nervous about their ‘services’. To help assure us of their well-meaning, after dinner Ellen invited me to join her on the deck outside for a drink while Dan entertained Claudia inside. Hey, I thought, now we’re getting down to business.

Ellen’s raven hair was a perfect match for the setting sun. As we watched it slowly sink in the horizon Ellen turned to me and asked, “Tell me, Doug, does it turn you on to think of Claudia with another man, even more than one at a time? I can tell you that in my conversations with Claudia she thinks that watching you with another woman would be very erotic. You are a lucky guy, Doug, many wives would feel threatened.” As she talked she moved closer to me on the deck, close enough for me to feel her hardened nipples against my arm. I placed my arm around her waist and we turned to each other, kissing passionately. Ellen’s hand moved to the ever-hardening bulge at my crotch and massaged my cock through my pants.

Breaking from our embrace for a moment, Ellen said to me, “Let me show you something that I think you will like, Doug” and she pointed me to a stairwell that ran from the deck to one of the upper bedrooms. At the top of the stairwell we found ourselves in front of a window, peering into the bedroom. There I saw Dan and my wife, Claudia, locked in a similar embrace. “Watch now, Doug, see if this turns you on,” said Ellen.

I watched in rapt fascination as Claudia dropped to her knees in front of Dan, unzipped his pants, and brought forward Dan’s cock. It must have been at least 8 inches long but Claudia expertly swallowed every inch, deep-throating Dan as he stood in silent ecstasy. Not to be outdone, Ellen took out my now-erect cock and treated me to the same pleasure. I stifled a moan of pleasure as I watched my wife suck another man’s cock while a woman I had just met tonight sucked my own rock-hard member.

The feelings were simply too much for me to withstand and I shot forth multiple wads of white, sticky jism onto Ellen’s face and hands. Dan must have been feeling the same as I was because he duplicated my act with his cum on Claudia. I both watched and felt the two women lap up every drop of cum we had made, licking their fingers to get at every bit. Then, to my surprise, Claudia turned to the window, gave Ellen a wink and a smile, and rearranged herself. A setup, I thought. They had planned this for me. Yes, I had REALLY died and gone to heaven. The best part was yet to come. Dan and Ellen invited us to their next ‘intimate encounter’ session, which was three weeks from now on a Saturday night.

Those three weeks were a blur. On Friday night before the session Claudia and I packed the kids up and sent them to stay with my parents for the weekend, leaving us all alone. On Saturday morning, Claudia left the house saying she was going to get her hair done, you know, for the big evening. Also, she just might pickup something new to wear.

Claudia got home later that afternoon and went straight to our room, telling me she had surprise in store for me. Just 30 minutes before we were to leave for the encounter session Claudia emerged from our bedroom, took two twirls around the house and said to me, “Well, lover, how do I look.”

I was speechless. The woman I had married and had children with had become a sex goddess. Claudia was dressed in a form-fitting black dress that reached all the way to her toes. Slit up the side all the way to her waist, her long legs went perfectly with the high heels. Her long hair was piled on top of her head in a way that I knew was just one hair clip from cascading over her shoulders.

“Let’s go, dear,” she said, “We don’t want to keep the others waiting.” And with that we left.

Dan and Ellen’s house looked no different than it did a few nights ago except this time there were at least 5 cars parked in the long, circular drive. Ringing the doorbell, it was answered by a tall, muscular black man in a waiter’s tuxedo-from the waist up. From the waist down James was clad in only a thong and his cock bulged at the tight-fitting fabric. “Welcome,” he said, “please come in and join the party. You must be Doug and Claudia. All the other guests are here. You can call me James. I am here to help you in any way I can.”

James took Claudia by the arm and led us into Dan and Ellen’s large circular living room where six other couples greeted us. As we rounded the corner, Claudia reached down and patted James on his bulging cock, probably just to convince herself that it was real. A smile passed between them. Humm, I thought. Only here a few minutes and things are already interesting.

Introducing us around, I lost track of names but not faces. We mingled with the group, our unfamiliarity becoming less and less as we talked and sipped wine. James served drinks and snacks to the group and at one point I blinked in astonishment as I watched James walk into the kitchen only to immediately walk from another room. One of the other guests caught my incredulity. “You’re not seeing things,” he said, “that’s James’ twin brother. Quite a pair aren’t they.” They certainly were. More than one of the women in the room decided to check to see if their equipment was as big as it looked through the thong.

After about a half-hour James and his brother asked each of the 6 male guests if they would come into an adjacent side room. There we were greeted by Dan who told us we were about to participate in an ‘intimacy encounter’ and that anyone who had second thoughts should consider leaving.

“You will need to leave your jealousy and possessiveness behind you,” he said. “Each of you are about to experience a height of sexual arousal you have never before felt. To fully enjoy this you will need to allow your spouses to enjoy themselves and let them find their inner selves. Does anyone want to back out?”

No one said a word. I assumed that Claudia was receiving the same talk from Ellen in the other room.

“Okay, then,” said Dan, “let’s get started. I would like each of you to take a piece of paper and write down your most erotic fantasy. But not for you-for your spouse. Tell us what type of sexual fantasy would be the most pleasing for your spouse."

I concentrated on the question, what would give my Claudia the most pleasure? Then I had it. Writing quickly I knew I had Claudia’s ultimate fantasy.

The other men also prepared their fantasy scenario and we returned to the living room where the women waited for us. Apparently they had been asked by Ellen to do the same thing because there were six pieces of paper neatly stacked on the table.

“We’ll take these into the next room and compare,” said Dan. “Give us about 10 minutes and we will be ready to start.”

Sure, I thought. Let’s get started.

Claudia came to my side, wrapped her arms around me and gave me a long, lingering kiss. “What did you write for me, lover?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see,” I answered. “What did you write for me?”

Claudia just smiled.

Dan and Ellen came back to the living room where all the couples were seated, each eagerly anticipating what their spouse had written for them. “Well,” said Dan, “you certainly are an imaginative group.” Are you ready to continue our encounter session?” Everyone nodded yes.

“Here’s how we start’” said Ellen. “We read what one spouse has written, then the other. Remember, no jealousy. The purpose is for you to allow your spouse to give themselves to the moment and abandon all inhibitions.”

“Why don’t we start with Doug and Claudia,” said Dan. “Let’s see what these two have in mind for each other.”

In nervous anticipation, Claudia and I held each other tightly, seated on the couch.

Picking up a piece of paper and reading, Ellen said, “Claudia, Doug has a fantasy for you any woman would want. In fact, reading it makes me wet. He would like to see you with James and his brother. Doug says he would like to give you the opportunity to savor two black men at the same time-and for them to savor you. Are you interested?”

Claudia looked into my eyes and pressed her lips against mine, sinking her tongue deep into my mouth. Although fully clothed, she mounted me and continued her languorous kisses, fondling my cock with her hand.

“Thank you, lover,” was whispered between her kisses.

Still seated in my lap, now facing outward, Ellen motioned for James and his brother to come to our side. Reaching, Claudia gently lowered James’ thong, exposing his ebony member. I watched in amazement as she sucked and licked James’ huge cock, then turned to his brother and did the same. They lifted Claudia off my lap and placed her on her feet, sandwiched between them. She greeted James with a passionate kiss, turned and greeted his brother in the same way.

“Before Claudia leaves us for her fantasy, let’s see what she has in store for Doug,” said Dan. “Doug, Claudia has given you her gift of love. Her fantasy for you is Ellen and she has asked Ellen to choose a third partner for your threesome. It seems that you and Claudia think alike-you both are aroused by the thought of multiple partners. Ellen, who would you choose to go with you and Doug?”

Ellen thought for a moment, decided, and then walked over to a blonde I had earlier met named Janet. Taking Janet by the hand, Ellen wrapped her arms around her and they kissed, first tentatively, then more passionately. Motioning me to join them, the three of us embraced.

In short order the rest of group was paired in groups of two’s and three’s and we all moved to other parts of the house. Claudia waved goodbye as she and her two studs went to a bedroom while Ellen, Janet and I stayed in the living room.

Cried of delight, of orgasm, of pleasure filled the house.