Ant Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're doing good, boy," he sighed, unwilling to call Ant his son just yet. "Do you want Daddy to eat out your boy pussy?"

"Yes, Daddy!" Ant moaned excitedly.

"What do you say?" Cal scolded the boy playfully, softly rubbing a smooth round globe of his ass, "What's the magic word?"

"Please," Ant moaned as Cal slapped him on the ass softly, "Please eat out my boy pussy."

Cal pulled Ant over him, making the boy straddle his chest. As soon as he had him in position, he licked up the boy's taint to the tight pink hole waiting for him. Drawing more saliva to his tongue, he began working his tongue over Ant's sphincter, rolling tight circles around the outer ring, pushing his tongue into the edge of the unyielding opening. He licked and sucked on Ant's sphincter, pushing his tongue into him hard. The boy moaned with appreciation, sending vibrations of pleasure into Cal's hard flesh, never losing his rhythm.

Although the boy had a few things to learn about sucking cock, his mouth was doing a number of Cal's long ignored shaft. He had no idea how much longer he would be able to hold off his orgasm, and he tried to distract himself by opening the drawer of the night side table, rummaging for the bottle of lube he was sure was in it. Finally finding it, he dabbed a little on Ant's little hole, using his fingers to work the slippery gel into the boy's soft flesh.

Slipping a finger inside, Cal felt Ant's sphincter clamp down hard as the boy moaned again, rising off Cal's cock to arch his back in lust before diving face first into Cal's lap. Cal searched for Ant's prostate, then began rubbing it in small circles while slipping his finger in and out of his ass. Once he felt Ant's sphincter loosen, he slipped another finger in. This was met with another round of moans.

Cal continued to work Ant's prostate, and he was soon rewarded for his efforts when the boy slipped the cock from his mouth and collapsed into Cal's lap, his hard cock pressed against the boy's face. Cum erupted from Ant's cock, spraying the boy's load of sweet cum all over Cal's chest and stomach. Cal felt Ant's anus spasm hard around his fingers while he shot his load, then released loosely around them again.

Cal slipped a third finger into Ant's chute, finger fucking his little boy pussy furiously, working the prostate into another frensy. Ant responded by cumming again, completely soaking Cal's chest with his boy spunk.

Pushing the boy off him, Cal grabbed the lube and coated his saliva slick cock before mounting him. With Ant's feet resting on his shoulders, Cal pressed his aching cock into Ant's waiting hole. Immediately, the boy's sphincter tightened around Cal's girth, causing the older man to hold still, waiting for the boy's tight hole to adjust to the inevitable. Ant clenched his fists, grabbing the quilt beneath him.

"Daddy has a big dick," Cal smiled down at his young lover, "You're going to have to get used to it."

"I want your big dick, Daddy," Ant moaned, taking in deep breaths.

When Cal felt Ant's anus relax its grip on his cock, he pressed into him slowly, sinking his cock deep in the boy. He was so close to orgasm now, but he pushed the urge to cum down. He wanted to fuck the boy, needed to stretch his little ass out for future lovemaking sessions. He needed to lay claim to this ass. He wanted it more than he had ever wanted anything.

Keeping his cock buried, deep inside Ant, Cal began fucking him, releasing the boy's legs from their position so Ant could wrap them around Cal's waist. He started with a slow grind, the tightness of the boy's ass pushing him dangerously close to the edge. He kissed the boy deeply, lengthening his stroke by about an inch, wanting to keep his big daddy cock buried in his son's willing ass.

Cal was surprised when Ant's moans increased until he came again, shooting his third load between them, coating the boy's flat stomach with cum. The spasms of orgasm Cal found gripping him, began to milk the cum from him, exploding jizz deep into the boy's ass. His release was complete, leaving his balls feeling empty, almost sore from the experience.

Not wanting to pull out, Cal continued grinding his cock into the warm ass beneath him until he was no longer hard, allowing his cock to slip out naturally, followed by a long stream of cum. He kissed Ant, who had grown quiet and still, his eyes closed. The boy looked up at him and smiled deliriously.

Rising from the bed, Cal went into the bathroom and retrieved a warm washcloth and a clean towel, then returned to clean them both of all the cum on their bodies. He took his time, cleaning Ant, enjoying the feel of the boy's body beneath his hands.

"Get dressed," he told Ant, slipping easily back into his sweats, "We'll discuss our arrangement downstairs."

12