Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 03

Story Info
She snares him finally in his own house with her maid
8.7k words
4.6
43.5k
13
0

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica did her bit and Kamesh was in the net completely – Shanti was walking back home that evening along with Aruna when they heard a honk, only to find the Zen and Kamesh in it, Shant I sat at the back while Aruna slid next to Kamesh – " Drop me home and take Shanti to the Mall, she needs to buy something, I wanted to go with her but am having a split headache, will have Veronica give me a hot cup of ginger tea."

Shanti slid into the passenger seat after Aruna left – "Take me home "

Kamesh smiled and looked towards her, she looked straight and was not willing to make any eye contact - "So you set up Veronica?"

"And you enjoyed the treat I bet – she has updated me, Want to hear some of your episode recordings – she kept her phone on with me while your sexercise calisthenics was at its peak"

"Listen to this – this is in your voice " she was coquettish in her looks at him and her eyes were piercing – they looked like striking rays to his dick which was rising in the enclosure inside the jeans.

"I bet. You ever had a cock in your cunt and ass?" he was telling Veronica.

"At the same time in me you will be one?" Veronica had smiled at him.

"Yeah, I will be one of them sure" he quipped.

No never. In fact, I've never had two guys together. Always wanted to, though." Veronica was getting hot.

"Well, all in the family bitch, all in the family!" he laughed.

"Will it hurt? Both together, I mean?"

"Nah. The broads love it. I know a woman, Does it all the time. Even takes three, one in her mouth as well."

"Oh god, Kamesh!" Veronica moaned.

"What say, bitch? You game?"

He remembered, she grinned, her eyes dancing, and, stopping him, rolled him over onto his back and straddled his hips, her cunt impaled on his penis. She bent and kissed him, her tongue deep in his mouth, her breasts hot on his chest.

"Oh yes, Kamesh baby ... I'm game. I'm game ... c'mon ... do it now ... fuck me, Kamesh ... fuck me like a slut!"

Back to the present in the Zen, Shanti stopped the voice player on the phone and looked at him – "Now tell me, are you a normal or a maniac – sex maniac?" and laughed. "Wolf or Bear "

Kamesh dropped her home and did not do the obvious which she was wanting, he decided to give her a skip and retuned home. He was not keen to mix up issues so soon, one Veronica for now was enough and he did not want to complicate things, he had settle this issue of Shanti holding the strings on Veronica and he called her out to the parking and while she waited down, he taxied around for some time around before coming into the building parking and found her at his spot – parked and asked her "Why did allow Shanti to spy on us and let her possess evidence on our escapade? We need to trust each other if we have to continue otherwise leave the place right now and give some excuse to Aruna"

"Either way – I cannot escape Shanti – she is the one who manages my escort business – I am a whore and work as an escort, I don't have any other job so this is not going to work either way, I can minimize the impact on you and from now we can be more discreet and allow privacy to our affair – will think on what to tell her" frankly spoke Veronica.

Veronica was instructed by Shanti "slide him into complete debauchery, he should come panting for me after he has been drenched in your sluttish holes"

Veronica dressed carefully for the occasion, in a knee-length gown in black cotton. It had broad shoulder straps and a square, button-down yoke in front that was closely contoured to her chest. She left the buttons undone so that her breasts were squeezed together by the tightly configured cloth to form a deep and tantalizing cleavage in which her gold necklace nestled. The back of the gown dropped low to just above her buttocks. She wore no underwear and her hair was coiled in a cute bun behind her head. The gold chain glittered on her honey skin. She looked bewitching.

He came out of the door and held her and turned her around and slapped her "How long will you torture me like this" and his cock was all over the place "COME ON, Veronica ... lick my cock ... suck me with your tongue!"

The slut was going over it like she was programmed and took his dick in her hand and moistened her fingers with saliva and whispered "I know you are lusting for me for quite a while" voice was husky and sibilant, deeply erotic.

The darkly handsome, Kamesh smiled down at his lovely, dusky maid, her body was luscious, already ripened into womanhood, with large breasts and flared hips. Her belly was firm and flat, her arms and legs smooth and slender. Her face was delicate, with a fine nose, flared nostrils, a lovely, sexy mouth meant for sucking and kissing and fucking. Her eyes were large and brown rimmed with *kajal*, and her hair was silky and dark with auburn highlights, twisted into a braid.

Kamesh smiled and thrust his face into her crotch. Veronica gasped softly and arched her back in pleasure. His tongue rippled down her sodden cunt-lips and through moist flesh within. It felt wonderful. Veronica spread her legs still wider and, gripped his head in her crotch, her hips raised high. His tongue swirled through her cunt-flesh and flickered against her gorged clitoris. "Ohhhh uhh yeh ... ohh god Kamesh yeh!" she moaned softly.

He slid his hands up to her turgid breasts and squeezed them, pinching her rigid nipples. Veronica sighed in pleasure, writhing on the bed. His tongue jabbed into her cunt and she gasped loudly, arching her back.

"Ohh! OH! Oh yes! Yes! Ohh! Unhhh! Ohhhh!"

Her face flipped languorously from side to side, her lips parted in a gentle 'O' of pleasure. Her body jerked back and forth on the bed as though she was being fucked, and her full, ripe breasts jiggled erotically. She squeezed them in rising excitement, moaning with pleasure.

It was not long before Shanti had her share of the 'victim' and he succumbed – he was after all lusting for her since long now – right from that evening when she had come to their place along with Sridhar – a year ago, and Veronica did her job well.

A few days into her 7th month, Aruna and Ayesha left – to Aruna's parents' and it was a faked poignant send off – Shanti was there at the station and so was Veronica. That evening – Veronica was in the kitchen cooking and by design Shanti was stationed tonight – she wanted to eat her cake and have it too, it was first night mood and she picked out the white saree from her fiend's closet and asked Veronica to do quick pedicure work on all parts of her body especially anal and the crevice between the two crucial holes – she knew what was to be done there – and it was not going to be easy for him to refuse her today.

Shanti knew that Kamesh and Veronica would fuck incessantly for a week till, in the end, both were drained and exhausted. Their love and lust was so intense that it threatened to consume their beings, and they seldom fucked except by careful design. Instead, both contented their natural sexual urges by fucking right inside the house with Aruna very much around. Shanti was glad for it. It told million about the lecher he was and how much infidelity in him and adulterous she was – both sinners and extremely sexually liberated animals.

The evening arrived – and he did not have much to resist – he tried to fondle and rub his hands around the maid in the kitchen when the pussy in the stunning dress showed up and radiated – and after collecting some butter and milk and some cut fruits left for the bedroom "Hi – am retiring to your bedroom for today – you can say Good night later if you want to sleep with me" she winked.

Shanti closed her eyes on the bed and pictured Kamesh's cock.

It would be dark and thick, too thick to take fully in her mouth, too thick even to encircle fully in her fingers. It would be long and strong, pulsating, dark, thick-veined. She could almost feel it now, touching her cunt-lips, gently prising them open, than spreading them wider and wider to receive its immensity, then piercing through, touching her very soul. She ached for it, for that beautiful enormity to invade her flesh and plough into her body mercilessly tormenting her and driving her to fits of passion that no one else could. She knew that she would love every inch of his body and his cock, every vein, every curve and contour; and she would love his cock with her mouth, her face, her breasts, her cunt, her anus, her entire being.

Soon our man came and he was there – completely naked with cock protruding and he drew her closer and her body warmed at the touch of his hands on her naked midriff. His head bent to hers and her eyes fluttered shut, her lips parting slowly under his. His lips met hers, brushed them, then slowly he drew the lower one between his and sucked on it. His tongue invaded her mouth slowly, gliding between her lips and flicking against her own and she groaned deep in her throat as her excitement mounted. His hands slid up over her short, tight silk blouse to cup her breasts. As he squeezed the fleshy mounds gently, marveling at their superb contours, relishing the feel and weight and shape of them filling his hands, they grew hot and hard and swelled, her nipples stiffening quickly. His lips slid down over her mouth, down the line of her neck and throat and he slid the *pallu* of her *silk sari* of her shoulder. His lips and tongue trickled into the deep valley between her breasts, and his hands and fingers stroked her bare belly, caressing it just above her pubis, gently sliding around to her buttocks, back again to her thighs. He flicked open the buttons of her blouse and opened the top two.

He bent his head and his tongue explored the deep vale between her breasts. Shanti trembled in excitement. His hot breath seared on her nipple through the thin material of the blouse and she shuddered in excitement, arching her head. Her nipple quivered between his lips. He tugged at it gently with his teeth, rolled it between them. She gasped as the fires leapt to her groin. He moved to the other breast, kneading the first in his fingers. Shanti unbuttoned his loose shirt with trembling fingers. She pulled it off and, moaning softly, caressed his sculpted chest. His hands slid down her smooth back and he tugged at her *sari*. It unraveled and fell to her feet with the softest of whispers. She was naked under it and his hands slid over her firm, flat buttocks and slender thighs. She trembled and bent her head to his chest, licking his nipple. He sighed softly. Her tongue swirled over the tough little knot of flesh, and then her lips flowered around it and she sucked gently.

Kamesh sighed in pleasure as tiny flames of pleasure leapt from his nipples and coursed through his magnificent frame. He cupped her cunt and was delighted to find it already wet. She groaned and her legs shuffled apart, her cunt-lips opening for him. He arched a finger into her slit and she whimpered deep in her throat, moving to his other nipple, her hips swaying and writhing erotically.

Shanti began to move lower and Kamesh murmured in pleasure as her tongue and lips snaked down his torso. He slid his hands into her blouse and cupped her swollen breasts, flicked her rigid nipples, kneeling before him, Shanti nuzzled his crotch. She moaned softly and kissed the enormous bulge between his thighs. Slowly, her hands crawled up to the clasp of his trousers. She flipped it open and slowly pulled down his fly and stretched it open in a wide V. She moaned at the sight of his mammoth shaft tucked neatly in the fly; he wore no underwear. Her lips parted hungrily and her eyes glittered with lust, her nostrils flaring. Kamesh knew the signs well and he smiled gently. Whimpering in excitement, Shanti pressed her lips to the base of his shaft as she pulled his trousers open and tugged them down his legs. They puddled at his ankles and his limp cock hung before her face, gargantuan, glorious, gorgeous, Shanti thrilled with lust at the mere sight of it. She joined her palms from heel to the tip of her little finger, forming an open, shallow cup, such as Hindu priests are wont to use in rituals. She cupped his shaft in her palms, the cock-head between her wrists, and lifted it gently to her parted lips. Kamesh reached down and rolled back his foreskin, watching her with a slight smile. Her face was suffused with excitement, her eyes half-closed. She was almost in a devotional trance. Slowly, her lips parted further and her tongue slid out and coiled sinuously around his bulging cock-head. He murmured softly. It felt wonderful. She licked it again, moaning deep in her throat and slowly, her lips inched towards it. He waited patiently. Her lips pressed to his cock-head, then parted and slowly slid down around it. He murmured as he felt her tongue at work on his cock-head in her mouth. She raked her fingernails up and down his shaft, cupped his balls lovingly.

The shaft of his penis was shorn smoothly to the base; his scrotum was shaved clean. He did this because, for one so hugely endowed, it was essential to ensure no discomfort to his partner, especially if he was sodomizing her - which he fully intended to do to Shanti. She loved having her butt fucked and he did it better than anyone else. The shaven cock-shaft also heightened his enjoyment. Kamesh sighed in pleasure as her warm, moist mouth engulfed his cock-head. She sucked cock like few women could, with longing and deep, genuine desire and relish. His belly rippled and he focused his mind on his groin, savoring the exquisite pleasure of her lips and tongue on his cock-head, her fingernails and teeth raking his thick shaft. Slowly, his cock stirred, warmed, filled with blood and lust. It grew longer and thicker and hotter and harder in her mouth, distending her face. Shanti moaned softly, sucking insistently, rising with his cock, her hands lifting her breasts erotically. Kamesh murmured in pleasure and fucked her mouth slowly and heavily, holding her face in both hands and rocking her head back and forth between his legs.

His cock felt heavenly, hot and thick and hard, throbbing with lust, musky and erotic. Shanti's head swam with excitement and she sucked it lovingly, with mounting desire. Slowly, her head rose and she moved higher, kissing his belly, tonguing his navel, and guided his cock into her cleavage inside her blouse. Kamesh sighed as she squeezed her breasts over his penis. "Mmm, yes ... that's nice," he murmured.

She groaned, rubbing her breasts over his shaft, raking it with her nipples. He could feel her long *mangalsutra* and gold necklace rippling against the shaft of his cock and it felt very sexy.

"Kamesh ... please ... cream in my face ... and on my tits ... "

How could he refuse? He smiled gently and nodded.

Shanti slipped his penis out of her blouse. Smiling seductively, she lifted her hands behind her neck and released the clasp of her long *mangalsutra*. Kamesh watched, intrigued, waiting patiently. Her eyes dancing mischievously, she twisted it once round his shaft and then looped it over his hips, fixing the clasp in the small of his back. Now her *mangalsutra* was his girdle, the twin-cupped pendant nestled under his shaft against his balls. "That's better," she murmured, licking his cock-head. "That's very sexy."

Kamesh chuckled softly. If it turned her on, he saw no reason to object. On her knees, she leaned away, on hand outstretched, palm on the floor by her calves, her breasts thrust up. She guided his penis into her blouse again, this time from beneath, past the lower hem, so that it tunneled through her cleavage and the cock-head popped out in the neck of her blouse, towards her face.

She smiled sexily and her mouth opened and she craned her neck, questing for his cock. Kamesh was deeply aroused. Shanti rocked slowly on her knees with her hands behind her legs and her back curved and breasts thrust upward. As she moved, her breasts squeezed over his shaft, masturbating him. At the same time, her mouth was open and his cock-head was between her lips. And his penis was festooned by her *mangalsutra*.

Kamesh grunted in pleasure and fucked her breasts and face. Bent backward on her knees before him, Shanti sucked and licked his penis greedily, moaning as the heavy shaft rasped between her breasts. Her nipples were hard with lust, her breasts heavy and swollen. Kamesh pumped his hips rhythmically back and forth. She thought the sight of her *mangalsutra* on his hips, the pendant on his balls was infinitely erotic. She sucked his penis languorously, almost lazily, swirling her tongue over the swollen cock-head, rocking back and forth. Kamesh savored the gentle burgeoning of his prick as he pumped his hips back and forth at his sister-in-law. Finally, murmuring in pleasure, he allowed himself the pleasure of surrender. His cock throbbed and quivered. Shanti sensed his orgasm and opened her mouth wide, his cock-head resting on her lower lip. Jizz spurted suddenly from the slit in his cock-head and flooded her mouth. Shanti moaned and swallowed his spout, thick trails of it dribbling over her chin and cheeks. He slid out of her breast-sheath and she shook his cock in her fist, more gunk spurt out and spattered her face. She pointed it to her cleavage and jerked it vigorously. Jizz dribbled between her breasts. She squeezed her breasts over his cock again. Murmuring softly, she caressed her gunk-spattered face with his penis.

"It looks very sexy, with my *mangalsutra*," she murmured. "I want to suck your cock again."

"Later," he grunted, pushing her head away. "Enough for now I think."

"Never say that," Shanti giggled. "Not about your cock."

He laughed and they fell to the floor, kissing and fondling each other. He unbuttoned her silk first night blouse and pulled it off, how many times he had mauled this blouse off Aruna and now he was peeling it off her friend's torso, squeezing her hot breasts, sticky with his seed. He massaged his cum into her flesh, her aureoles, pinched her nipples. She shivered and writhed. He kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She sucked on his tongue and her hands roamed his body, tracing its superb contours, caressing his flesh, crawling down to his crotch to fondle his penis. He cupped her cunt and she writhed as he split her cunt-lips open and rubbed his knuckle against her clitoris. She gripped his wrist and tried to get him to push a finger - preferably, several into her flesh, but he broke free. His tongue swirled through her ear and then followed the line of her face down to the hollows in her shoulders and slipped lower. Shanti whimpered in pleasure, her face turning to one side. His lips and tongue snaked lower, over her breasts, climbing one swollen crest, dipping into the sticky vale between up the other, running rapidly around the stubby point of the peak. Shanti shuddered and gasped. He sucked on one breast, nibbled the nipple, rubbed it across his teeth and gums and the roof of his mouth and then moved to the other. Squeezing both breasts together, he sucked on her nipples simultaneously. Shanti gasped and arched under him, her hands digging into his thick hair. He plucked her long gold necklace between his lips and rasped it over her nipples. She moaned, twisting and writhing in an agony of pleasure under him. Still squeezing her breasts, he moved lower, nuzzling her belly, tonguing her navel, moving his head between her thighs. Shanti moaned and spread her legs wide apart and stretched her cunt-lips open with the fingers of both hands. Her cunt was dripping wet, its musky, erotic odor made his head swim. His tongue slipped into her crack and Shanti gasped, arching sharply. His tongue was wonderful in her cunt, heavy and warm and hot. It slipped into her cunt-flesh, rippled through the moist softness, flicked like lightning at her gorged clitoris, slipped out, snaked inward again. Shanti gasped and panted in excitement. She clenched his head and moved it round and round between her thighs. Her hips jerked and lurched up and down. Her body snapped back and forth with little jerking motions, as though she was being fucked. Her mouth was open and she groaned and whimpered in pleasure, her head flipping from side to side. Her hands mauled her swollen breasts.