Anthology of a Slut Shanti Ch. 07

Story Info
Vijaya betrays the amorous couple - pays dearly.
3.3k words
4.43
10.7k
8
0

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vijaya made one mistake – she went into hibernation after the last filming at Kamesh's place and that was for a long period and upon repeated calling did not respond either to Kamesh or Shanti – Ajay was not contacted by the duo for obvious reasons and then Shanti came up with a brilliant idea and this was to be executed without Kamesh in the loop and she used her other paramour Ratan.

Ratan knew how to track down women and in three days – he smoked out the dusky Mallu pussy out of her hole – and she was in his arms within no time – seduction was his passion and he would do anything for his love Shanti – which we already know.

She was brought to his house and blissfully unaware of the presence of her nemesis – and after a couple of drinks and play – she was handed over to the captor.

Shanti circled the bed slowly.

Vijaya shat bricks as soon as she saw the bitch and her expressions were fear gnawed and extremely remorseful. How could she not understand this – why will someone just contact her and give her so much attention overnight – how come she failed to grasp this and fell hook line and sinker – but she had not choice and she was now encircled.

Vijaya's arms were firmly held to the bedframe by the shackles on her wrists. A broad leather strap held her body down on the bed. She strained to reach Shanti's soft skin and lush body, but the Tamil slut dark haired slut just held back just out of reach. Both women were naked. Shanti held a large vibrating dildo that was covered with flavored desi ghee in one hand, and a leather strap in the other. Her tits bounced on her chest as she surveyed her captive.

Vijaya's fingers could just reach Shanti's smooth belly. Shanti watched as her Mallu slut tried desperately to stroke her breasts and pussy. She giggled and pulled back a few inches, slapping Vijaya with the strap, leaving a broad red welt on her arm.

Vijaya moaned in frustration and threw herself back on the bed. She lay back and spread her thighs wide apart, to give Shanti a good view of her dripping and swollen pussy, hoping to entice the bewitching bitch into licking at her dripping crotch. Vijaya still could not reach her cunt with her hands. She had been kept on the brink of orgasm all afternoon, and was going out of her mind with lust. She tensed and released her pussy muscles, making her cunt lips open and close like a sideways mouth. The hot smell of her crotch drifted forth as a few droplets of Vijaya's cream oozed out.

"Please! Let me suck you! I'll do a good job, I promise. You'll be begging me to go on! I *need* your cunt, you little slut!" Vijaya was beyond feeling humiliation, and openly begged for Shanti to open her slippery slit before Vijaya's hungry mouth.

Shanti realized that she was suddenly in control. All these weeks she had been the tormented for this pussy, never in her life did she lust for a pussy and Vijaya was a tormentor, and Vijaya had been the authority figure, vanished after the last encore where her role was fantastic which was taped and available for viewing private but could be made public – and that was the 'blackmail' which conveyed to Vijaya made her the willing slut this afternoon – she was in the snare and completely entrenched in the sin and now was into homework and handing out tests. Now the roles had been reversed and Shanti could make Vijaya do anything she wanted. Her mouth watered with the possibilities.

"Listen, you bitch" Shanti yelled, "You'll do as *I* say, and will suck cunt when *I* tell you to! Is that clear?"

Vijaya cowered on the bed, her face reddening with shame. "Y-yes, Shanti" she stammered out.

"Yes, *WHAT*?" Shanti demanded, whipping Vijaya's thighs with the strap.

"Yes....mistress!" Vijaya said.

"Good. Now, I want to set some ground rules for you. Here's the key to your handcuffs. I'm going to leave it here on the nightstand where you can reach it. You're free at any time to unlock yourself and leave. Only, if you do, my pussy will be off limits for you forever! Now, can you handle that? And you know the tapes – Right?"

Vijaya mutely nodded that she understood, and said that she would obey her mistress, and not unlock herself without permission.

Shanti beamed with pride, and set to work. She lay back on the edge of the bed, only inches from Vijaya's feet, and began to caress her own body. She clicked the vibrator on, and let it slowly slide down her body, from her delicate neck, over her heaving breasts, down past her smooth belly, and towards her fragrant, dripping cunt.

She pulled her pussy lips apart, revealing her well-stroked clit. The tip of the vibrator found her opening, and slid inside. Shanti stared into Vijaya's eyes as she thrust the dildo deep inside her pussy. Vijaya's hands were clutching at her belly, trying to reach her distended clit. Creamy cuntal lubrication dripped from her hole. Tears welled up in her eyes as she felt she would never be able to reach the climax she had been craving all day.

Shanti finally took pity on Vijaya and pulled the buzzing cock from her cunt, and held it out towards Vijaya's crotch. Vijaya gasped with delight, and thrust her hips forward.

"If you want this, you'll have to beg!" Shanti purred, smiling wickedly. The tip of the vibrator was around 3 inches from Vijaya's dripping box. Vijaya begged and pleaded for Shanti to cram it inside her. Shanti poked at Vijaya's clit, keeping the vibrator directly on her love button for only one or two seconds at a time. Vijaya's hips arched up off the bed, her cunt homing in on the buzzing love-toy. Shanti held it over almost a foot away from the bed so that Vijaya had to fully arch her back, almost to the point where she thought she would snap in half. She could just feel her clit touch the vibrator when she had to fall back in exhaustion.

Vijaya screamed again with desperation, and with a yell, Shanti shoved the full 12 inch plastic device up Vijaya's cunt, and she collapsed back on the bed, her hips pounding up and down furiously. She came and came. Juice poured out the sides of her pussy, drenching the sheets. Her cum lasted for almost 15 minutes before her spasm vagina began to calm down. She clutched at her breasts, her chest heaving and glistening with sweat.

Shanti allowed Vijaya no rest, however and she crawled up Vijaya's chest and straddled her face. "Now, bitch, start sucking! And don't stop till I tell you to!" She moved forward, planting her cunt directly over her professor's opened mouth. Just as Vijaya stuck out her tongue to caress Shanti's genitals, Shanti added, "And don't spill a single drop!"

With that, she began to piss into Vijaya's mouth. Vijaya started and reflexively closed her lips. Hot yellow piss spilled all over her face, and dripped down her neck onto the bed.

"You Bitch!" Shanti yelled. "Can't you even listen! You'll pay for this, you slut!"

She leaned back and pulled the vibrator from Vijaya's red, raw pussy, and tossed it off the bed. She grabbed a c-clamp from the pile of sex toys on the nightstand and started screwing it onto Vijaya's right tit.

"No, please!" begged Vijaya, "I'll do as you say. I love drinking your piss, it's like champagne! Please don't clamp my titties! No...NOO! ..AAAHHHH!" She screamed in terror as the metal clamp closed in on her nipple. Shanti tightened it until the tip of her nipple was almost totally flattened, then she started working on the other one.

Vijaya's screams became even too much for Shanti to handle after her second nipple was firmly squished between the metal edges of the clamp. She grabbed the ball-gag from table and shoved it into Vijaya's mouth. Now her professor was totally bound and gagged. Shanti watched as her naked sweaty body writhed in agony before her. Grabbing the leather strap, she began whipping Vijaya's belly and thighs. Her supple body twitched and shook with pain as the whip left its red marks all over Vijaya's white, creamy flesh. Soon a criss-cross pattern of welts was evident all over her skin.

When Shanti focused on Vijaya's tits, the c-clamps on her nipples were pulled and tugged by the whip as it struck. To Vijaya, it felt like her breasts were being torn from her chest. She twisted her torso in a vain attempt to avoid Shanti's blows, but this only exposed more untouched flesh on her sides and back for the Slimy Tamil Iyer slut to punish.

Shanti then turned her attention to Vijaya's still oozing cunt. She held Vijaya's pussy lips apart with her left hand, leaving her soft inner tissues totally vulnerable. The whip in her right hand came down hard on Vijaya's clit, and the bound slut went rigid with pain. Shanti whipped her cunt again and again, until Vijaya was beyond feeling. She could hear Vijaya's muffled cries even through the ball gag, and smiled to think of how she was similarly treated by her new boss just recently, and how she had loved it. Soon, however, Shanti got bored of whipping Vijaya's soft pussy. She went to the pile of leather toys and pulled out a new toy and looking at that Vijaya's eyes widened with fear as Shanti approached the bed. She tried to shrink away from the hard leather tip of the whip, which Shanti dangled before her eyes. She dragged it slowly down Vijaya's soft body, circling each tit before sliding past her crotch towards her feet.

Grabbing a bottle of oil from the table, Shanti covered Vijaya's feet with the shiny lubricant. She then pulled Vijaya's left leg out straight, so it was a few inches off the bed, and made her point her toes to the ceiling, holding onto Vijaya's big toe, Shanti began whipping the soles of Vijaya's feet. At the touch of the first whip blow, Vijaya jerked her foot up and away from Shanti's grasp. Shanti did not expect that kind of insolence, from her slave,and slammed the whip down on Vijaya's thigh with full force.

"Damnit! Did I tell you that you could move your foot, you bitch?!"

Shanti whipped Vijaya's thighs again and again, leaving wide red welts all over her skin. Some drops of blood oozed out along the deeper gashes. Vijaya screamed into her ball gag with terror. She had never felt such pain.

"Now, will you behave, slut?!" Shanti demanded. Tearfully, Vijaya nodded yes, and held her leg out shakily. Shanti began to whip her soles again. With each strike, Vijaya flinched, but did not pull away. Soon Shanti was able to whip her feet with brutal force and not have to hold onto her toes. The oil on her soles seemed to make each blow sting even more.

Vijaya eyed the key sitting on the nightstand. All she had to do was reach over and let herself free and this terrible whipping would stop. But that would also mean that she would never again know the softness of Shanti's thighs, and the taste of her slippery cunt.

Vijaya looked up at her torturer. Even as Shanti was punishing her, Vijaya couldn't help but lust after Shanti's voluptuous and sensual body. She was concentrating intently on striking every square inch of Vijaya's soles, and her brow furrowed with concentration. The smell of Shanti's sweaty body filled Vijaya's nostrils, and made her want to submit to Shanti's whims even more. It was Shanti's beauty and vivid sexuality then held Vijaya bound to the bed more firmly than any ropes or chains ever could.

Tears rolled down Vijaya's dark cheeks as Shanti savaged her feet. Each whip blow tore her soles, and sent daggers of pain up her legs. Blood covered the bottoms of her feet, but this only spurred Shanti on more. She whipped Vijaya's feet harder and harder, sweat shining on her bouncing tits. Incredibly, Shanti could see Vijaya's clit still pointing erect out of her pussy lips the entire time. Vijaya's whipping was turning her on, just as Shanti's had made her own pussy ooze creamy juice.

Finally, Shanti pulled the gag from Vijaya's mouth. The till now absconding Mallu pussy gasped for breath, no longer able to scream. "Now, my little Vijayalaxmi cunt, thank me for your punshment. Thank me and offer to lick my whip clean, or I'll start doing things to you that you don't even want to start thinking about!"

"Th-thank you, mistress. I love when you whip me like that. Will...will you do it some more? Please?" Vijaya was babbling incoherently.

"No, I don't think so" said Shanti, "I'm getting tired. Maybe I'll whip you some more tomorrow."

"Thank you, mistress, I'd like that. Now, please let me lick your whip clean!" Vijaya stuck out her tongue, and lapped the tip of the leather crop clean of her blood and sweat.

Shanti then crawled back up Vijaya's chest. She unclamped her nipples and sucked them to bring blood flowing through them again. Vijaya still moaned with agony, her body covered in sweat. Shanti grabbed Vijaya's hair and said, "OK, slut! Let's hope you've learned your lesson, and we'll try it again."

Shanti squatted over Vijaya's face, and again let loose a stream of piss. This time Vijaya eagerly opened her mouth and carefully swallowed every hot, bitter drop. Shanti purposely held back to make this last a long time. Vijaya licked her cunt clean after every spurt, and then Shanti would piss some more. Vijaya held the liquid in her mouth, tasting her captivity, until Shanti told her she could swallow it. Finally Shanti had no more left to piss, and Vijaya gently suckled at her pussy. Shanti massaged her tits and sighed with pleasure as she rode Vijaya's tender tongue to an orgasm.

Shanti collapsed onto Vijaya's body, their soft tits mashing against each other. She grabbed Vijaya's face and kissed her roughly, thrusting her tongue deep into Vijaya's mouth. Vijaya eagerly returned the kiss, nipping and sucking at Shanti's probing tongue. Shanti could taste the pussy juice and piss on Vijaya's breath. Vijaya began pumping her hips up and down, grinding against Shanti's pussy.

Shanti pulled back, a string of saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth onto Vijaya's tits. Giggling, she reached over for the phone by the bed. She ordered room service to send up a sandwich and a beer. Vijaya looked at her puzzle, but the door buzzed before she could find out what Shanti was up to.

Still naked, Shanti opened the door and let Ratan in. This lucky guy stared at the lush figure of the girl by the door, and the spread opened pussy of the one bound to the bed. The smell of two hot pussies permeated the room. Shanti closed the door behind him, and pulled him towards the bed.

With a practiced hand, she unclasped his belt and zipper, and pulled his pants down to his knees. She grabbed his hard cock and led him towards Vijaya's cunt.

"C'mon honey, fuck this bitch for me! You can do it, just look how wet she is. She wants it bad!"

Ratan needed no further prodding, and thrust his cock inside Vijaya's wet pussy. He slammed violently into her and she grunted with pleasure with each thrust. Shanti reached between them and fondled Vijaya's clit in between fuck-thrusts. Soon Ratan neared his cum, and pounded even

harder into Vijaya's body. He grabbed Vijaya's tits as he came, twisting them violently. Vijaya cried out with renewed pain as she felt his cum drenching her insides as he savaged her nipples.

Before he could collapse onto Vijaya's generous cleavage, Shanti grabbed his ass and pulled him off the bed, and neatly propelled him towards the door, his pants still down around his ankles. She caught a glimpse of a well-dressed couple walking down the hall, who recoiled with shock at the sight of the half-naked Ratan, his erect cock still dripping with cum and pussy juice. She slammed the door behind him and giggled as she could hear the couple yell for the manager.

Shanti laughed and started to munch on the sandwich. She ate about half, then climbed back onto Vijaya. She took a few pieces of the chicken meat of the Sandwich, and shoved them up her cunt. "Lunchtime!" she giggled, shoving her crotch into Vijaya's face. Vijaya obediently ate the cunt-flavored meat, sucking every piece from Shanti's hot slit, and licking clean every drop of russian dressing.

The Tamil slut next crawled a few inches further up the bed, so that her little dark brown asshole was directly over Vijaya's mouth. Vijaya could smell the shit inside Shanti, mixed with the odor of her steamy pussy. This was truly the heart of Shanti's sexuality - the most animal fragrance her body could produce.

Shanti grabbed hold of Vijaya's still sore nipples and twisted then cruelly.

"OK, bitch! Let's see if you can suck asshole as well as you lick pussy. Start sucking, or I just might let loose, and really fill your mouth! I want you to lick me spanking clean." To show Vijaya that she meant business, she relaxed her anus a litte, letting the tip of a small brown turd poke out before she tensed up and pulled it back in. Vijaya turned her head away in revulsion, but Shanti gave her tits another brutal twist for good measure, forcing Vijaya to turn her mouth back to Shanti's underside and slowly stick out her pink tongue. Shanti could now feel the dark-haired slut's lips and tongue begin to probe and lick at her bunghole.

Vijaya was afraid that her nipples would be permanantly scarred by Shanti's vicious grip - her fingernails were firmly planted into Vijaya's tits. Vijaya lapped and sucked for all she was worth, licking every speck of sweat, shit and pussy juice from Shanti's entire anus. When Shanti gave a further nipple twist, Vijaya even pointed her tongue, and shoved it directly up Shanti's shit-chute, cleaning her outer rectum out like an enema. Finally she could lick no more, and let her head fall back to the bed, her mouth smelling like a sewer.

"Here," said Shanti, "I'll give you some mouthwash for your breath."

Shanti grabbed the beer and twisted off the cap. She lay back on Vijaya's body, stuck the neck of the bottle up her cunt and began pouring the fizzy liquid into her pussy. She tilted her hips back so that almost half the bottle filled her up. She then leaned forward, causing the liquid to begin to drip onto Vijaya's face. As Shanti sat further up, more and more of the beer poured out, like a faucet of warm, bubbly fluid. Vijaya lapped and sucked until Shanti's cunt was empty. A light buzz now filled Vijaya's head. Before she knew it, the effects of the alcohol and her sexual exhaustion took over, and she fell back on the bed asleep.

When she awoke it was dark outside and Shanti was gone. She unchained herself and found a note by the door that simply read: Wednesday, 4pm at Kamesh's place and this time don't try tricks – it will be worse than this.

What would be next? Vijaya wondered.