Anthother Useless Fantasy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maki moaned deeper as the muscles twitched under his flesh, the movement changing from the near twitch from before into longer gyrations. It was controlled, but he was obviously getting closer. He strained against his restraints, arching his back completely against the chair. His hips raised slightly, changing his angle. Marlar adjusted and picked up the pace, hoping that he was finally getting somewhere.

His whole body tensed, arched and convulsed, a single word hissed from his lips as he started to cum. He pulled the handcuffs tight across the back of the chair, his hips raised and thrust into Marlar's awaiting mouth, catching her by surprise. She froze in place, her mouth wrapped around his cock, hands pressed against his thighs. He chanted "fuck" over and over, straining against his own movements to try and keep still. The chair rocked back on two legs as his entire body tensed.

He then relaxed into the chair and panted for breath. Mora removed Marlar's blindfold and patted her head affectionately. Assail removed Maki's handcuffs and checked his wrists for cuts where they had been rubbed raw by the metal. Mora straddled Maki's lap and nuzzled his neck affectionately.

"Would it have been easier with the blindfold?"

He laughed breathlessly. "Most likely."

"Good. I have thusly administered my punishment." She slipped from his lap and turned to the other six participants in her game. "You might want to get yourselves cleaned up for dinner. Hurry up, I'm starving."

12