Anti-siren

Story Info
Will her Master torture her in the worst possible way?
829 words
3.42
49.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

Bent naked over the piano bench with her thighs and forearms lashed with abrasive rope to the four sturdy wooden legs, colleen shivers underneath the air conditioning vent. Summer has not yet arrived, and it is still really too cool for air conditioning to be needed, which makes the willing captive a bit apprehensive about this particular play session.

The slave lifts her head and watches as Master Frederick returns to the living room with yet another coil of abrasive brown rope in his hand. she smiles shyly at Him, like a schoolgirl realizing for the first time that a boy likes her as more than just a friend. Unlike that shy hypothetical boy, however, her Master kneels before her and kisses her softly – first on the forehead, then directly on the lips. He must have eaten a piece of candy in His brief absence, she notes, for she can taste the chocolate upon His lips and His tongue. she relishes the remnants of the chocolate, knowing that it will probably be the last "nice" sensation she receives for a while.

After the slow kiss, Master Frederick moves to her left side, and uses the new rope to secure her torso to the seat of the sturdy piano bench. Fully clothed in jeans and a sweatshirt to protect Him from the cool blast from above, He takes His time, purposely caressing her bare back, squeezing her lower cheeks, as He slowly winds the lengthy rope around body and seat. Ultimately, there are two main "coils" of rope: one wrapped at the line of her waist, the other in near-perfect alignment with her nipples. When He suddenly spanks her with all the force He can leverage, she yelps and jumps... but her body barely budges the piano bench. Only as Master Frederick walks away laughing softly to Himself does she realize that the powerful strike was meant to test her bonds, to ensure His handiwork has properly secured her.

colleen shivers yet again underneath the air conditioning vent.

In her Master's absence, the slave closes her eyes, her head hanging limp. If she concentrates enough, she can almost play connect-the-dots with the goose bumps spotting the backside of her body. At least it is her back which is exposed to the cool blast, she reasons, for if her nipples were directly exposed, they would almost certainly be as hard as bullets, which would probably embarrass her a little despite T/their nine years of comradeship and devotion to E/each O/other.

When colleen looks up again, Master Frederick returns with what appears to be a book of piano music. As He approaches, she recognizes it as the piano book forThe Phantom of the Opera. It is such an unusual item for Master Frederick to use in one of T/their play sessions that she is truly baffled. Tied to the piano bench underneath the air conditioning vent while He hasThe Phantom of the Opera in His hands – it simply does not make any sense. Certainly with His voice, He is not going to torture her bysinging to her!!!

A groan of resignation escapes her throat even before she realizes that she has made a sound. When Master Frederick sings, dogs do not howl – instead, they run away, as do cats, birds, snakes, even flies and spiders. His singing voice has the unbelievable and inescapable power to scare the sun into hiding and cause plants to wither in seconds. And if colleen cannot run herself or cover her ears because she is bound so securely to the piano bench...

Fear seizes her heart, squeezing it as if she were an insignificant pea in a giant's powerful fist. her fight-or-flight instinct suddenly spurns her to action… yet flight is definitely not an option here, and she cannot even fight against the imminent assault upon her delicate ears.

Seemingly perplexed, Master Frederick kneels before the struggling slave, and places a hand upon her shoulder. Within seconds, she is stilled – partly because of His calming touch, partly because she hopes that by obeying His gestured command, she can ideally avoid such a torturous fate. Whereas sirens could lure a man to death with their sweet voices, Master Frederick's voice when He sings can lure any living being into suicide just to keep from hearing any more of His song.

But instead, Master Frederick sets down the piano book and takes colleen's face in His hands. Looking deep into her eyes, He sees her very-understandable fear, and smiles. "Do you really think that I would tortureMyself with My own singing voice?" He asks with a soft laugh.

colleen suddenly releases the breath she did not realize she was holding. That admission has relieved her of one problem.

Now, even as Master Frederick warmly kisses her lips once more, she wonders exactly why He has bound her so securely to a piano bench purposely placed underneath an air conditioning vent...

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers