Anti-Terrorist Alternative

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

Sofia heard a distant screaming and found that it was hers. A torrent of almost unbearable pleasure ripped her body as she reached her climax. In the mirror David came like a flood and Sofia's precious orifice choked with his hot bouillon.

"Oh, Sofia...Sofia..." David whispered breathlessly, shuddering at the peak of his lofty joy.

"Promise me you'll make love to me like this all the time. I needed it," Sofia panted in his ears.

"I will," he said as he kissed her opened mouth. Finally it was over and they lay side by side still stunned with pleasure. She snuggled close to his body smoothing his chest with her palm and draping her thigh over his.

"What if I don't get back to normal?" he said staring at the ceiling.

'There's an end to everything. Enjoy it while it lasts," she said.

"Hey, I'm starving! Do you eat sushi or sashimi?" She asked shifting the subject.

"Sushi sounds fine," David said.

"And red wine?" she added

"Sure," he nodded.

"Fine amigo, reboot and I'll order the food." She rose on the bed and reached for the wireless phone on the bedside table and punched some numbers. He stepped out of the bed and went to the bathroom.

"Mushi Mushi! Sapporo Sushi restaurant good evening. May I herp you?" A Japanese voice greeted on the other line.

"Yes I'd like to order some sushi dinners for delivery," she began.

"Excerrent may I take yo oldels, ma'am?"

"Ah yes. O-ma-ka-se Sushi, that's an assortment of raw fishes, isn't it?"

"Das right, sashimi and sushi combination chef's selection of the day, very good."

"Two of that and A-ge-dashi Tofu..." She managed to say it right.

"Ok, that's deep fried tofu seasoned with our special dashi sauce."

David came back, refreshed and reclined on the bed.

"David, what are you having?"

"Ah..." he thought for a while as his fingers stroke her spine.

She straightened up. Tickled she quickly straddled him on his lap. Her one hand held the phone and the other played on his joystick. David is just turning 21 and a hard-on is just a handshake away.

"What David?"

"Yeah, Tempura!" he gulped.

"I held what the man said."

"Yeah, plenty of that," she said rubbing David's personage over and under her plump juicy saddle."

Then Sophia clasped the phone and said: "I'm friggin' hungry David."

She was now making the connection now of his wielding iron into her juicy taco.

"Herro! Herro!" the voice in the phone called out.

"Yeah, sorry." Sophia talked back.

"Do you have fish roe?" she said slowly moving up and down.

"Oh yeah..."

"Perhaps you want to try our Dynamite Combo, that is dynamite rorl and Carifolnia rorl with fish loe. It explodes in your mouth," the Japanese chuckled. "No pun intended," he added.

"Hmm, I'd love that. Okay," she said sighing.

"Eeeel, I like eel too," she squealed. "Ah it's good," she squealed.

"Yeah that's Unaju, cooked eer selved over lice, with eer sauce?" the Jap suggested.

"A ha, I'll try that. And by the way throw in some of Soft Shell Crabs.

"Ok deep fried clispy soft sherr crabs selved with tasty remon sauce."

"Hmmm, so goood, so delicious," she moaned as she slid to and fro exquisitely over his body.

"Herro!, Are you still thell ... herro!"

"Yeah, I'm still here."

"What about soup or sarad?

"Soup! I want it delivered hot and thick," she croaked throwing lascivious glance at David.

"Do you want Sunomono..."

"Whatever. Just zoom here fast, 149 Muldoon St., okay?" she said and clicked off the phone.

"Oki-oki I'm coming. Thank you ma'am. Thank you for patlonizing us."

"Ohh guess what I'm coming again..." she moaned riding to the crest of her joy.

For awhile Sophia rode facing him until she reversed the position to see herself in the mirror. Sensing that David had to be near his orgasm, she told him not to come yet. "David try to hold on, I want you to stay longer inside me," she said.

"How's that huh?" she asked appearing like she was competing in an equestrian event. David drew in his cheeks at the vision of her rump wobbling as she pumped against his body.

David moaned through his clenched teeth in the process. Then his hand reached over her front and played her hot spot. "Oooo David, ooh f..." she managed, before losing herself in an orgasm that seemed to last like the 1900 San Francisco earthquake.

Soon as she came, David warned of his coming. Sofia climbed out of him and knelt on the floor between his legs and jerked him off. "Okay, David, come home now, come to me, lay your load onto mama, give it to me, make a homerun, squirt it to me like never before," she persuaded him as she worked her fist in earnest and her tongue sticks out wagging in eager anticipation of his hot broth. Finally, he came. Thick salty spurts rained down her face, boobs, and thighs. She stroked milking him to the last drop. "Urghhhh," David made a deep groan.

The doorbell rang. "I'll get it." Sophia said, flinging in her terry robe and shuffling out of the room.

A young Jap stood at the doorway flashing his two prominent bucked teeth as he announced his delivery.

Sofia took the package and then his smile faded as she went through the items in the receipt. He was staring oddly at her face. He was quite familiar with the sticky fluids all over her face. Some droplets still hung on her jawline near the chin and there's even one dangling from her earlobe like a drop diamond earring.

"Hey, close your mouth before a bug enters it," she said as she gave him the money. "And keep the change."

He bowed slightly. "Domo arigato." His face leered.

What a girl! Full of ushy-gushy on her face. She must have made his man very happy. The Jap drove away in his scooter amused by the thought.

After the hearty dinner, Sofia and David got into a whirlpool tub. Sophia leaned her back against David's body, sipping wine in between conversation.

"David what else would you do while you are invisible?"

"I don't know yet. I want to be normal."

"How about robbing a bank? Would that excite you?"

"No, I wouldn't rob other people's money. I wouldn't even know for sure if the guard for instance would see me. Who knows? You could see me. That gorilla in the car park saw me."

"But I supposed that gorilla is a ghost. That building is rumored to be haunted."

"What made you think he is a ghost?"

"A poltergeist one. I didn't see his feet set on the ground, "she said glancing on her side to kiss him. "Hmmm, you're getting hard again," she said reaching behind her.

"With you I'll have a permanent hard on," he said, sinking his fingers beneath the water between her legs.

"Oh, you're a maniac. You know that?"

"Domo arigato," David said.

Sofia turned to face him and guide him inside her and just let it simmer inside. Her hips moved slowly grinding him while their lips tangled in intimate and delightful fashion. After completing their task, they showered and there was a mist of white, pink and blue that emanated from the shower. When they were drying themselves with fluffy towels they stared at the mirror and both of them appeared invisible.

"Omigod, look at me David. I became invisible too!"

Same way they could see each other and not in the mirror. Only the wrapped towels in their bodies showed. "This is incredible!" Sophia gasped.

"What do you say if we go out and play outside in the nude?" Sophia suggested.

"Sounds fun."

"Yeah it is!"

"Then let's go."

Soon they were walking hand in hand, sometimes running on the sidewalk or jumping hopscotch on the pavement like game-crazed kids. Happily they strode the streets in their unseen nakedness enjoying the night's cool summer breeze and their newfound freedom.

Passing by a classy apartment hotel Sophia paused and looked at the very tall doorman she'd been thinking whether he's got a dick well-proportioned to his height. The guy could be six feet five inches tall. He was standing there looking bored with his hands on his back. Sophia walked up to him and jerked down his pants' zipper. He didn't notice it until he felt something groping him.

She giggled. "This is a big joke, it's...it's infantile!"

"Maybe he got scared," David commented. The man's eyes bugged out and he was speechless as his dick was extracted out of his pants. Soon some people were going to exit through the door and before he could attend to his exposed dick he automatically opened the glass door by reflex and the old woman's gloved hand flew over her mouth. "Why you are such a filthy doorman, you could open and shut doors but not your fly."

"I'm dreadfully sorry Mrs. Hagergrieve," he said apologetically and hid his small private with his big hand. David doubled up with laughter at Sophia's mischief.

David and Sofia took the opportunity of having fun in the night through their invisibility. They rescued an old lady from two thugs snatching her bag, and in a classy restaurant they played pranks on two dating couple by getting under their table and making them feel as if one was sliding his and her foot between their legs.

It was already 3 am when they exhausted doing their pranks. "Let's go home, David and sleep over my place. I need a man to wake up with," she said leaning her head over David's shoulder.

When Sofia mentioned home they were like blown off by a strong wind and finally they were inside Sophia's bedroom.

"Omigod, we can say our destination and presto! We're in the place we want to be. Gosh, this is power! Sofia blurted out. "We can go to Mexico, the Bahamas or any part in the world in an instant. But what about my appointments and commitments?"

"And I've got work at the store."

"And how could you report to work if you're invisible?"

"Then both of us are like living ghosts."

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know but for sure we're to be reported as missing."

"David, what are you thinking?" she asked as she cuddled up beside him.

"Since I can go to any place I want in pronto, I might as well help the government."

"In what way?"

"Capture Osama Bin Laden."

"Huh!" she gasped. "I'll go right with you," Sophia said excitedly.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers
12