Anticipation

Story Info
Rendezvous With A Soulmate.
2.6k words
3.83
13.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anticipation

For the 10th time that hour, she looked at the clock. 2:30AM the red lights told her. Damn, she thought. How fucking hard this night's gonna be!

She closed her eyes, but it was little use. As she got closer to that 8:00AM rendezvous, she knew the anticipation would possibly overwhelm her.

HE IS GOING TO BE IN A HOTEL ROOM 10 MINUTES AWAY IN 5 HOURS. She could hear herself breathing shallow, the thought of his warm hands touching her body sending a tingling throughout. It started in the pit of her stomach and radiated outward, tendrils of pleasure reaching her nipples. She felt them harden and she reached down to pull one of them.

The sensation was so electric she shuddered. Next to her, her husband stirred and let out a snort. She held completely still, not wanting to wake him. She wanted to immerse herself in the excitement of seeing HIM again without interruption. Not that she wouldn't service her husband if he touched her. But she knew the chances of that were remote.

Usually she was the one to initiate any sort of physical contact. She had come to believe after many years that unless she wanted to only be fucked once every week or two, she would have to initiate. She disliked having to ask and be pushed off. Yes, he was a hard worker, harder than most men. It was one of the things that was attractive about him and he set a good example for the children.

But she needed a MAN. A man to TAKE her. A man to grab her and exert his body and mind against her with only one goal. Her pleasure. All too often, despite sometimes his best efforts, it was his pleasure that was sated. She didn't mind. She loved intimacy and enjoyed the heat of the moment. Yet all too often, she had laid awake, a porno still running with him sleeping and she rubbing her still hungry pussy....

2:42AM! What the fuck! It felt like the scene in Superman where he circled the Earth and reversed time. She sighed to herself. As if that could ever happen. All too often, now, she wished that it COULD happen, so she could go back in time and have another chance with HIM.

A stray memory flashed in her hyperactive mind. She was waking up in her dorm room, the sun just barely reaching it's rays through her window. She felt wonderful, like she was still dreaming. She knew why; HE WAS DOWN THERE. Sliding his tongue between her dripping pussy and her already hard clit.

How long had he been down there?, she thought to herself. But at that moment he slid his firm finger into her cunt and she didn't fucking care. All she knew was pleasure and when she looked down she could see his eyes. Warm, brown, intense eyes smiling and attentive as he gauged her breathing and her motions so he could make her build in intensity.

She ripped herself back to the present. Damn, she was wet already, she could feel it. She slowly slid her hand down to her pussy. Her lips were already pulsing and hot from the thought all day of his arrival. While SHE was thinking of his smile, his eyes, his determined devotion and passion, she KNEW what her pussy was dripping for.

It clenched around her finger as if to remind her again how patient it had been. She knew it; for a year and a half much of their torrid love affair had centered around the masculine object she had craved for a long time.

On impulse, she reached down and grabbed her wrist. Her fingers reached around and overlapped. She slid up a little. Husband's cock, she sighed. Not that she wasn't satisfied with his lovemaking. He was a good lover with a nice cock. She always enjoyed the sensations of having him inside her. But she knew now that her pussy was designed for a much different shape. She slid her fingers further up her arm. Her fingers were just barely touching now. No, still not right, she thought, and she slid her hand up until she was grabbing the meat of her forearm, her fingers no longer touching.

I want his thick, fat COCK. There, she thought, she said it again to herself, like she had ever since he had sent the first few pics of his massive member through the wifi. It was HUGE. No, not painfully long; in fact, she thought at first it was short. But he was a normal length. The illusion was caused by the fact his cock was as fat as a fucking beer bottle!

She remembered her excited surprise when she first grabbed his fat meat. Oval shaped, which just maximized his girth. Hard as a rock and rigid. He was so thick he couldn't bend like skinnier guys. But it never bothered him. He had learned to roll his hips and angle himself perfectly for her so she would feel completely filled up with cock.

For almost 2 years in college, every night and morning, he would greet her and pound her pussy and she loved every second of that massive member satiating her. It was a sensation she never forgot...and she was dripping at the thought of being taken by him again.

She looked at the clock again. A little less than 5 hours. Her middle finger had shoved itself up against her front wall g-spot almost unconsciously.

He's fucking sleeping in a hotel room and he still makes my pussy throb, she thought. God, I fucking can't wait to see him.

I wonder how far we'll go, she thought. She weighed the pros and cons but deep down, she knew what her answer would be. The thought of it sent a ripple of pussy juice leaking down her finger.

She knew if HE were there right now, his face would be buried in her pussy, sucking and slurping and mashing his mouth and nose into her mons, driving her crazy. She would grab his head and push him in deep so his tongue could lick out her cunt's sweetness.

"I love your fucking taste," he would breathlessly whisper to her. Then he would climb up on top of her and start kissing her, her juices smeared over his lips and face. It drove her wild, cause she knew this man truly loved EVERYTHING about her, without reservation. Without hesitation. He would do anything in his power just to see her again. And here he was. Hours away from finally seeing her alone after over 15 years apart.

She wanted to cum now, she could feel her pussy aching with the need to release. She toyed with the idea of grabbing the gift in her closet.

It was a dildo of HIM. He had sent it maybe 8 months earlier on a dare. She had teased him about making her a mold of his fat cock and making a dildo for her, cause he wasn't around to fill her needs...

She remembered when she opened the box and squeezed his fat cock dildo in her hands. He had said it wasn't fully erect, he had to mix the impression material while watching a porno and then put the cold goop on his cock to capture the detail. But it was close enough; she could tell when she squeezed it. A surge of memories raced through her as she slid her hand up and down the thick shaft.

It's one thing to have a picture; it's entirely another to have your lover's fat, wide cock just feet away from you. It was only the thought of having HIS OWN HOT COCK in her pussy that stopped her from grabbing it at that moment, like she had so many late nights before over the past year.

From the moment she felt it's wide shaft stretch her pussy lips apart, she was hooked. She had remembered the lovemaking; she remembered that look in his eyes. But she had forgotten what it was like to feel a thick, wide penis fill her pussy. The sensations were incredible. As she had pumped his fat replica in and out of her pulsing pussy she tried to remind herself her husbands real cock was good too, but it was too late.

She was hooked again. Like she was in college when he drove his fat prick in deep like a smooth piston into her back wall until she came night after night, now too, was she addicted to it.

God, now I know why those girls on the pornos are having so much fun, she thought. Yes, she knew a lot of it was acting, but secretly she looked at those huge, well-hung porn stars and thought," I KNOW I could handle a man-sized cock".

Now here she was, filling her cunt up with the thick dildo of her ex-boyfriend and wifi lover and she knew she wouldn't stop.

And she was right. Sure, there were some moments still where her singular attention was still on her husband. She felt that was her duty and she enjoyed it. But instead of just falling asleep or using her vibrator after he came, more and more she found herself sneaking into her closet and grabbing HIS trophy fat cock dildo.

She would sigh as she placed his fat head against her pussy lips. She felt the difference as her pussy expanded to accommodate the bigger cock of her lover. Fat cock feels best, she moaned to herself. She thought about the sex she was enjoying and the feel of this magical wide prick pumping in and out of her, her pussy lips glistening with cream as they happily stroked the sides of its true male counterpart.

"Nerve endings" he had said, she thought to herself. "The difference is that your husband's cock can't fill and touch off those nerve endings that make you feel like a fucking sex goddess", he pointed out. It's not a sleight, he said. It's just biology. It's why we were soulmates, he said from 1000 miles away.

And I had to admit, as I came with huge cums night after night on his thick latex cock, that the fucker was right. The girls who said size didn't matter at all probably never had a fat cock filling their pussies up. They were full of shit.

I smirked quietly to myself at the dirty words in my mind. That was another part to HIM that I had missed. We called it the ICING. That delicious , nasty, dirty part of our love that we brought out in each other that our spouses did not. The part that let me cry out,"oh, fuck my pussy, give me that fat cock right fucking now! I love it when you hit that deep, deep spot! Don't stop!"

It was a natural upwelling of emotion and passion that wasn't forced or contrived, and I felt completely comfortable around him when we uttered our raunchiest thoughts and feelings.

I'm never gonna get to sleep at this rate, I thought.

Quietly, I slipped one of my ear buds into my ear and turned my iPhone into this text thread. I scrolled down through his dozens of pictures and videos. I knew every one of them in detail. I paused at the pic of him in his office. He still had his pants on but was aroused in his slacks. His thick shaft and huge head outlined in his pants. "How can I go in and see patients with this thing," he would murmur with a smile.

It's true what they say about concealing something versus seeing it out in the open, she thought. She loved letting her imagination run with that picture. Having him come home from work and come up behind her and grabbing her hips right there in the kitchen. "You're the sexiest fucking MILF ever," he would tease, rubbing his huge dick against my ass. "Give the kids dinner and then come to the bedroom for a 'parents meeting'. I would know exactly what that meant.

Shit, my mouth was literally salivating at the thought of going on my knees and having him push his fat cock into my mouth. I wondered how it felt after all these years to have a big cock filling my mouth and throat. I had taken his dildo and put it into my mouth and a rush of memories had come back of devouring his thick cock deep in my throat until he would cum with loud moans.

Damn I wanted him again. Wanted to show him how much I had missed him, how strongly I had loved him. Our breakup was a messy affair 20 years earlier, the result of being too young and unable to handle being so far apart. I thought that he needed a different woman to fulfill his needs. Over the past 18 months, we both realized what a massive screw up that was.

I popped on one of his video clips. Cause we could only send 2 minutes at a time, we had sent each other dozens and dozens of videos of each other masturbating.

The sounds of passion in our hearts pouring out as we knew we were pleasuring ourselves as much for each other as our actual needs. I skipped to his cumshot clip cause it was one of my favorites.

He was at the office again, camera placed low, directly between his legs. I could see the underside of his broad cock filling the screen and his hand wrapped around his fat shaft, feverishly pumping it in that special twist that was unique to him. A porno was playing in the background; he knew I liked that during sex, so he watched one intentionally knowing it would turn me on even more.

He even picks pornos with fat cocks on it, she thought, rubbing her own pussy juices all over her pulsing labia and swollen clit. She knew he was teasing her, cause she could see that his cock was just as thick as the porn guys; in many cases thicker. Sure, he didn't have the length as most of the guys, but she knew she never needed that as much. Her gspot was shallow and it was the fullness of a fat cock pumping her which she loved most.

He was close now, and she could see the veins of his shaft clearly, full and engorged. His head was swollen and red, and she felt her pussy sent another jolt of pleasure up her spine as she fingered herself.

God I want to take care of him, she thought. She wanted to taste his cum again, feel the power of his huge explosion in her throat. She had watched him over and over again shoot huge wads of cum on the camera. Many times he would shoot loads so strong he would hit his shoulder or the top of his shirt it was so strong. She wanted his jism cause she wanted that feeling of being totally lost in a man again.

She rarely swallowed her husband nowadays. His cum oftentimes was thick and difficult to get down. She knew he enjoyed it; what man wouldn't? But she remembered drinking HIS cum in college; she always enjoyed it and secretly she couldn't wait to feel him explode in her mouth again. IF ONLY THE CLOCK WOULD FUCKING MOVE.

As she drifted off to sleep, her finger still rubbing the slick wetness of her pussy, she prayed that she could make those few short hours with him the most pleasurable of his life. She wanted him like no man she had ever wanted before; the anticipation was killing her....