Anticipation

Story Info
Anxiously waiting for my lover to come home.
916 words
4.08
12.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers

It's been a long week and I'm ready for my lover to come home. He called, and he's running late. Very late.

I would have showered, but he asked I not shower tonight. He wants me "stinky" as he calls it. He's the only lover I've ever had who didn't care whether or not my ass was clean. A way of telling me he loves me no matter what!

I put my hair up and put on his favorite hoop earrings. I place a jeweled pendant in my navel. I leave off the rings for my nipples so he can suck my nice, small, round breasts. I apply lip gloss, a particular shade of red that he says compliments my eyes. A shade of red that will leave a bright ring around his cock showing how far I take him in my mouth tonight.

I find one of his dress shirts draped across a chair. It's very big on me, but I often sleep in one. In it, I feel like I am wrapped in his arms. Loved. Safe. Secure. I inhale deeply and smell his scent and immediately my small cock tingles in anticipation and desire.

I lay back on our bed, my legs spread, and draw his shirt to my face again. My cock stiffens slightly as I picture my lover in this shirt, unbuttoned and exposing his chest.

I can't help but place a hand on my cock and lightly stroke it. Though I no longer have my testicles, I still get erections; just not as stiff as they once were. But I don't mind: it's his cock in my ass that I desire.

With my other hand, I play with my nipples and tweak them, rolling them between my thumb and a finger. I imagine that they're his lips kissing them and sucking them. My nipples are now rock hard and sensitive to my caresses.

I lightly caress the space between my asshole and the base of my cock sending shivers throughout my body. My nails stroke the inside of my thighs. I feel my breaths becoming shallower and faster.

I don't have enough hands! I want to finger my asshole while I play with my nipples and my cock! Such a difficult choice! I want to feel as if he is fucking me and sucking my breasts while my cock slides against his stomach.

My ass wins.

I place a finger in my mouth and moisten it. I reach behind me and tease my rubbery opening with the finger. I slowly work it inside about two joints and roll it around massaging my ass walls. I suck two fingers on my other hand and pretend I'm sucking his long and very thick cock.

The finger in my ass isn't enough. I reach over to my bedside table and pull a seven inch dildo from the drawer. It is no where near as long, or as thick as my lover's, but it will have to do. Besides, I don't want to be too loose when he finally takes me: I want to feel every painful inch when he slides balls deep into me.

I work it into my ass until it is completely inside. I fuck myself with long, slow strokes. I pull another smaller dildo from the drawer and begin sucking it. I love sucking cock, but I can barely get more than a couple of inches of his in my mouth: he's just too thick! The thickest cock I've ever seen!

I soon tire of the dildo in my mouth. It just doesn't taste as good as the real thing! I push the one in my ass as deep as I can and resume stroking my cock and running my fingers all over my body. I lightly caress my lips with my finger tips and imagine they're his gentle fingers.

I caress my body and wish it were him caressing me. I imagine him touching my neck and my shoulders as he moves downwards to my breasts. I gently cup and squeeze one as I imagine his lips on mine. My hands run down my sides over my hips and down my outer thighs. I work my way back up my inner thighs till I reach my cock.

I take my cock in my hand again and slowly stroke, savoring the warmth spreading throughout my body. I clench the dildo in my ass tightly. My free hand strokes my tummy and wanders back up to my breasts.

I imagine my lover fucking me slowly the whole time making gentle love to me. His kisses cover my mouth and neck. He nibbles my neck and bites, leaving his love mark on me, claiming me as his prize, as his most treasured possession.

I'm getting very close, now. I start stoking faster as I imagine him fucking me a little faster and harder with every thrust of his huge cock. I pinch a nipple roughly now. I feel my body getting warmer from my head to my breasts.

And then I come. I cover my stomach with my cream. I play with the cream on my stomach as I savor the warm afterglow of good sex. Not fantastic: that will happen when he takes me. I put a finger to my lips and taste my juices and rub the rest into my skin.

Please, Darling, hurry home. My ass and my mouth are ready for you.

I am yours for the taking.

AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers