Anticipation

Story Info
She awaits date, but finds it not what as expected.
1.6k words
3.83
47.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hang up the phone, feeling slightly foolish as I did so. I cannot remember the last time I felt this nervous about a man. Its quite simple, I lecture myself, just call and when he answers ask him if he would like to have dinner with you. I tell myself to grow up, that I am a mature woman, capable of negotiating multi-million dollar deals. Why am I so afraid to make this one call? Sighing, I answer myself. I am afraid of rejection. After watching the one man I loved beyond all else marry another, while continuing our affair right up to the night before his wedding, I was cautious of allowing any close to me. Still I knew that I was being foolish.

The phone rings, startling me. Hello, I ask as I pick it up. My heart begins to beat faster as I hear his voice - the man I have been agonizing about - on the other end. He asks me to dinner. I hesitantly agree. He tells me he will pick me up at seven. Again, I agree. We hang up. I sit still for a few minutes, stunned that he would take the initiative and call me. Glancing at my watch, I see I have four hours until he is to come and pick me up. Suddenly I feel giddy and young - something I have not felt in years. Smiling I get up and head towards the bathroom. For the first time in weeks, I feel like pampering myself. Though I have dated casually since he has married, I have never taken the time to make myself look as beautiful as I did for him. Now though I felt that it was time to take this chance life offered me and try to start anew.

The hours fly by as I bathe and get dressed. I apply perfume to my pulse points. It is a light, sensuous scent, something I had recently bought on a whim. I dress carefully in an emerald green sheath. It hugs my body demurely in the front, flowing to the floor in straight simple lines. The back is a different story as it leaves me bare to my waist. I use a light hand at applying makeup. I want tonight to be different. I want to impress him and I instinctively know that too much would have him turning the other way.

Finally, it is time for him to show. I wait in the living room, a glass of white wine in my hand. The doorbell rings. My heart begins to pound as I stand up slowly and answer the door. I smile shyly as I accept the bouquet of roses he has brought me. He tells me I look beautiful. I offer him something to drink, which he refuses saying he has reservations at 730 at an exclusive restaurant. Impressed, I ask him how he managed to get a reservation there on such short notice. He replies that he has had the reservations for quite some time but that his original date had to cancel. Forcing a smile on my face I try not to let the disappointment of knowing I was not his first choice for the evening to show on my face. Ah, I say as he helps me put on my coat. I lock the door behind us before following him into the elevator.

During dinner, he is the perfect host, asking me about my job, my life and my travels. I answer carefully, giving shallow answers, feeling as if I was being interrogated. He neatly sidesteps all my questions to him, leaving me feeling uneasy. After dinner, he takes me to a local bar for drinks. The questions continue through out the rest of the night. The disappointment I try to keep at bay finally erupts as he ends the evening, walking me to my apartment. Thank you I say politely as we stand outside my door. I cannot wait to get inside where I could cry and try to figure out what he wants from me. I smile politely as I open the door. Turning I say it's late and he should probably get going. I thank him again for dinner and his company. He smiles mysteriously, a strange glint in his eyes as I carefully ease behind the door. Good night, I say to him as I begin to close the door. His hand shoots out, preventing the door from closing. I raise startled eyes to him.

He smirks. Really my dear, do you really believe you can get rid of me that easily? He asks as he pushes his way into my apartment. I can see why Jason recommended you to me. He trails a finger down my arm, assessing me like a butcher assesses a slab of meat. He laughs as I jump at the name of my recent lover. Ah yes, he says. Did you really think you two were a secret? All he could brag about was how hot you were and how he was going to miss you and the games you used to play with him.

I grow paler and paler as I hear his words. I hear him tell me how, at the urging of my old lover he asked me out. And now he wants payment. I stand there woodenly, unable to react. He smiles as he backs me into the bedroom. The bed comes behind my knees, forcing me to stop backing away or fall to the bed…

He pushes me onto the bed and grins in triumph as he takes my emerald sheath and rips it - oh my pretty new dress! How foolish I was to think I would ever matter to anyone! - A calm comes over me as I realize that I am nothing to men but sex. As he leans over me this time, I help him take his shirt off. I ignore the startled look he gives me as pull down his zipper. His penis is erect - large and pulsing… I smile up at him as I take him in my mouth… He grips my hair as I engulf him, establishing a rhythm… Up and down . Up and down. He groans as he forces himself deeper down my throat. I try not to gag.

Finally, he quickens his rhythm, forcing me to comply – else I would choke. I nearly do as he shoves his cock down my throat in ejaculation. I try my best to swallow all his cum, but some leaks out the corner of my mouth. When he is done, he pulls out. I try to escape his hold but he grabs onto me.

Ah, he says as he finishes. You are a bad girl, not swallowing all of my cum. I will have to punish you. He grabs me by my hair and throws me to the floor. I wince as my body lands hard on the carpet. He turns me onto my stomach and begins spanking my ass. As each slap gets harder, I feel him wanting a response from me. But I feel nothing, merely the sting as the spanking continues. Finally, he tires, and turns me over. With no preparation, he enters me. I bite my lip as his thick dick pushes into my soft, velvety center. He begins pounding into me, twisting my nipples. He keeps trying to get a response from me…

Scream bitch! he breathes into my face. I shake my head in defiance. He tells me to start acting like I enjoy the fucking he's given me – after all, he paid for me with the expensive dinner. I lie there on the floor, with this man pounding into me and threatening me and all I can think of is how did I get to this place. As he starts to roughly tweak my nipples and bite my breasts, I realize that if I do not respond, he will likely hurt me seriously. Though it sickens me to give this bastard any credit for arousing me, I decided to play along… I began to moan as if he was actually bringing me to orgasm. He stops biting, telling me I'm a good little girl, and that if I continue to behave, he won't have to hurt me. Through all this, he continues to pound into me. As I lay there under him, striving to make him believe he is arousing me, I pray that he will finish quickly. I scream as if in the throes of orgasm, using all the skills I learned to end him quickly. At last, he gives a great grunt and empties himself into me.

He pulls out and grins cockily at the site of my pussy, red and raw, with his cum dribbling out. Aren't you the talented one, he says to me, patting me on the head. What an idiot, I think, to believe he actually pleased me. I smile weakly at him, hiding my true feelings.

He heaves himself up, and looks down at me. Well now, I think that was well worth the money I spent. I will have to tell Jason his recommendation was well taken. He dresses and leaves me, lying there on my carpet. I hear him leave my apartment and slowly raise myself up from the floor. I wince as I feel the abuse I have taken. Slowly, feeling like an old woman, I rise and walk to my bath. I place salts in the tub and run the water… As I slip in, I begin to rethink my life. I am tired of men using me only for sex. It is time for me to live for myself… As for Jason…. well, a little talk with my attorney would clear up any misconceptions he might have about advertising me to his friends. And his friend… well he would learn no one does what he did to me, without paying a price. A grin begins to form as I think of his punishment, soothing my battered soul.