Anticipation

Story Info
Waiting for each other after a long day.
1.1k words
3.78
15.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love it when I can look forward to when I am having sex next. Know when it is coming, the anticipation, it drives me wild.

He was in a hurry this morning when he left for work and promised when he got home that night he would take care of me first thing. Oh I couldn't wait. I love the way his hands feel caressing my body. I did some errands and called a couple friends to help pass the time, but the day was dragging slowly.

I laid down to take a little nap late in the afternoon and my mind started drifting to thoughts of him; his kisses lightly on my neck, the way its feels when he gently rubs my nipples between his thumb and fore finger. I couldn't help myself as my hand found its way inside my pants. Just once I told myself, just once to help get me started for tonight. I started slowly running my index and middle finger across my clit, occasionally reaching down to feel the moisture already present from just thinking about him. I imagined him roughly grabbing my tits and sucking on the nipples, as I picked up momentum in my clitoral stimulation I remembered how great he feels when he first enters me stretching me wide open to accommodate his nice fat cock. Oh just a little harder and faster I thought as I pleasured myself. How deep he feels when he fucks me from behind, almost there! Slapping my ass and calling me a slut, oh God yes. Laying down legs over his shoulders, his cock buried deep in my pussy, OH YES. Then I felt the beautiful crescendo as all my muscles tensed up and then the indescribable release as I brought myself to orgasm. After that I stopped myself I would have to be patient and wait just a few more hours for the real thing

I was watching law and order trying to get my mind off the wait, when I heard the key in the lock and the door open. "Hi hunny," I said as I ran up to meet him in the doorway. I threw my arms around him and gave him a big kiss. "How was work?" I asked when really all I could think was sex, sex, sex, sex...

"Coming home to you makes it worth it, now didn't we have something planned for when I got home?"

"Hehehe," I giggled "you remembered."

"Your damn right," he said as he reached around and squeezed my ass. "Nice ass," he whispered in my ear as I giggled in response. "Let's take this to the bedroom," he said as gave my other cheek a light slap.

We got to the bedroom and he started to remove all his clothes while I was lightly kissing his neck. Once he got down to his boxers and tee shirt he sat on the bed and asked me to strip slowly in front of him. I love it when he takes time to really look at and appreciate my body. I could feel his eyes soaking up every inch of skin as it was exposed. As my shirt came off he started running his hands up my sides and slowly drawing them over my breasts. "Mm such nice big tits," he said before taking my left nipple into his mouth.

"Oh," I moaned. He knew all my weak spots. He then ran his hands back down my sides and helped my pull down my pants. He pulled back surveying my body and motioned me to join him on the bed. I climbed on top of him. Once I was straddling him his hands grabbed my ass and shook it while telling me how great it looked. I kept giggling in response to all the attention.

"Why don't you rub those tits all over my dick?" He asked.

"Hehehe ok," He knows how much I love it when he notices my boobs. After a couple hand strokes his dick was hard enough to fuck between my tits. After a couple minutes of smothering his hard cock between my tits he told me to get down on my hands and knees so he could fuck me from behind. Doggie style, my favorite position especially with him, his cock fits me perfectly from that position. He can fuck me nice and hard and deep while I reach around and play with my clit.

After I got on my hands and knees he said that he wanted to watch me play with myself, so I licked my fingers for a little lube and reached back thus arching my ass higher into the air. I heard him moan from behind me as I cooed, "mm fuck me I love that cock, I can't wait to feel it inside me."

"Oh yeah you want my cock you slut?"

"Yeah fuck me hard baby I can't wait to fell you inside me." I felt his one hand he had resting on my left cheek squeeze hard as I am assuming he was stroking himself with the other.

Then in one swift motion I felt him push all the way into me. I gasped in shock and pleasure as I felt him plunge inside me. "Yeah you like that cock, don't you slut, Tell me how much you love it!"

"Oh fuck I love your cock it's so deep in my pussy," I moaned

He kept pounding deep in and out of my pussy till I could feel myself coming. "Oh God baby I'm close, I'm so close," I screamed just moments before erupting in ecstasy. He pace slowed as my pussy spasmed around his dick so he could enjoy the sensation. After a short recovery he picked up again and was fucking me hard and fast. After coming once more he flipped me on to my back and propped my legs on his shoulders.

"You sore yet sweetie?" he asked.

"Mm no fuck me more!" was my response.

"Good 'cause you're gonna be by the time I am done with you," he said as he grinned with desire.

I giggled and told him, "Yes, yes, yes." With that he slipped all the way into me and I moaned in satisfaction. He then proceeded to pound away all the while telling me what a dirt slut I was and how good I felt around his cock. After another explosive orgasm on my part he pulled out and cam all over my tits.

"Mm now that's what gets me through a long day at work," he said softly as he planted a light kiss on my forehead.