Anticipation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder."

"My sexy slut wants more? Huh? You want more?" His movements stopped and he rested our weight against the door. It creaked. My back began to sweat.

"Please."

"Please what?" Kyle rolled his hips into me, forcing the head of his cock roughly along the back of my pussy. That was enough to make me want to come. My pussy gave a small convulsion. "Come on. I need to hear what my slut wants."

Kyle kissed me before I could answer. Our tongues met halfway between our mouths. We rolled them wetly against each other. I tasted the underside of his tongue, his bottom lip, and his teeth before searching the sweet cavern of his mouth. I concentrated on the fascinating sensation of how that imitated our sex.

"Tell me," he said on my lips, and then kissed me again.

My chest rose quickly with my breath. My nipples rubbed against the rough surface of his dress shirt, making them ache for a gentler form of contact, but they tingled all the same. I was mad with want for him. Everything that felt good hurt with the desire for more.

"Fuck me harder with your cock, Kyle."

"Good girl. I'll give you more."

He lifted me up by my hips then lowered me onto my wobbly legs. He pushed me out of the foyer into the living room before I could protest.

Kyle flicked on the light. My pupils restricted. The room wasn't in focus when Kyle bent me over the back of the sofa. I lifted up on my elbows to look back over my shoulder. I watched him undress. His attention was on my backside. My pussy throbbed harder and harder as more of his handsome body was revealed to me. He was patient and deliberate, carefully folding his shirt into a neat pile. I couldn't take it. I found my voice.

"Fuck me, Kyle."

He simply smiled before kicking off his shoes, pulling off his socks and whipping off his trousers and briefs in one swift motion.

I moved my hips back and forth in a plea for contact. He stood back. I watched him smooth the shining lubricant from my pussy into his shaft. I wanted it back inside me. The more he touched himself the hornier I became. I could feel myself dripping. My body called for me to do anything to get him back to me. So I did.

"Come fuck your slut, Kyle." I accentuated my request by pulling open the lips of my pussy and drawing a line with my middle finger from my sopping wet hole to my clit.

"Now that's my girl."

He groaned before pushing himself into me. "Like that?"

"Yes. Like that."

He gave me a hard thrust. He'd grown harder for me and I loved it.

"Oh. I want to be your slut." As I said it, I realized it was true. I wanted to be his slut. I was so hungry for him. All I could think about was how he was going to make me feel, how my pussy was going to react once he let me come, and how his semen would feel and taste as it landed in my waiting mouth.

The thought of his cum drove me over the edge. My orgasm was short but intense. It washed over me and left me shaking all over. My words were not my own. I described to him how good I felt and how I wanted more. I writhed against him. I drove my hips back into him. Kyle held my shoulders and used them as leverage, deepening his strokes. The tip of his dick was inside me as far as I thought it could go. As I called out, he pushed harder. I couldn't feel the rest of my body. All sensation was centered where the two of us connected. His hands slipped up around my neck into my hair. Kyle took a fist full and tugged. My neck strained against the hold he had on me and the ramming from his hips. It was exquisite. The pain of it ran white hot along the pleasure and I screamed. I clinched my eyes tight until the colors of the room faded to black behind my lids.

"That's how you wanted it?" Kyle shouted over my voice.

My answer was a broken utterance like I was speaking into a fan. I was gulping for air. My skin was on fire. I knew if he fucked me any harder I'd split in two...and I wanted it. I begged for it. That's when he stopped. Before I could turn my face toward him, he brought something over my head to my mouth. I saw a blur of black fabric then black lace was wedged between my lips.

"Take 'em in your mouth and hush."

Kyle made me bite into my panties. The crotch was positioned so that it fit against my tongue like a frilly bit. He grabbed the two dangling elastic ends like reins before entering me again. I braced myself for more of the wonderful pressure of his cock deep and hard in my pussy but his strokes were slow, gentle but just as deep. He paused all the way inside me so that I could feel the soft caress of his balls, his full head against my cervix and his taut hips on my ass.

He yanked my head back and lowered his mouth to my ear and spoke. "Taste that pussy slut."

Our sex was a slow dance as he whispered every filthy word into my ear. To my surprise I loved it. Every word was a tongue on my clit or a tight clamp on my nipples.

"I love when my slut gives me her tight pussy."

"Yes." I murmured through a mouth full of fabric.

My eyes flew open when Kyle's palm crashed down on my ass with a loud smack.

"God!" I screamed. The panties fell out of my mouth.

He smacked me again. Harder. Another whack contacted against the other cheek. Pain like a million needles sprang up where his hands landed. He alternated between cheeks. Five. Six. Seven times. Each time my bottom burned under the weight of his hand. Eight. My pussy clenched around his dick when he hit me. His pleasure rang in my ears. Nine.

"Fuck yes!"

Ten.

Kyle fucked into me quickly with strokes that were the deepest of the night. I was opening further under the weight of his dick. Warm spurts of cum blasted my inner walls. I straightened my back so he could hold me. His hands roamed over my chest and tummy while his body shook with his orgasm. I let him put two of his fingers on my clit. It was an engorged trapping of my next orgasm. I held onto him by his hips while I came. I was sweaty and weak. I'd been fucked well. I felt...like a slut.

We came down from our high on the couch with a red throw covering our cooling bodies. We were both a little sticky but I couldn't think of any other place to be but in his arms. Kyle kissed the top of my head.

"You know, when I said –"

"I know," I said.

"I couldn't help it. You had me so spun up. You were such a -"

"Really. I know." I shifted my body so I could look him in the eye. I understood what he was trying to say. Being out of the moment, I didn't want to hear the word again.

"Turn on. You were such a huge turn on. I'm a lucky man."

I blushed then said, "And what makes you such a lucky man?"

"I've found a woman that can be everything and anything I want, in and out of the bedroom."

Kyle's blue eyes were as radiant and glowing as before but with a warmth and brilliance that originated from some place other than his desire. I leaned in and pressed my lips softly against his. Before he could kiss me back I pulled away then said, "Turning you on was my pleasure."

"I'm already hungry for next time."

12