Anticipation at the Theater

Story Info
She tempts a man she later pleases at the theater.
1.9k words
4.2
40.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was surrounded by a soft pink towel. Sitting on the edge of the tub, she swirled the bubbles that were starting to form below. She stood and went to the medicine cabinet, grabbing a clip to pull her hair up. As she pulled her hair into a twist, her towel fell to the floor. She stood there, in front of the mirror, gazing at her curvaceous body. Her hands trailed down her own neck and she caressed her nipples that were now hard from the cool air. She playfully covered her breasts with one arm and raised her other hand to cover her mouth which was shaped like an O. Her face, which was now mischievous with a pretend, shock-liked expression, like vintage pin-up girl, burst into laughter at her own silliness.

Gently she eased her feet into the bathtub. The warmth of the water enveloped her. She could feel the tension and hesitation about the evening's upcoming events start to slip away. She gathered some bubbles and they flew into the air as she lightly blew them out of her hands.

She always found a bubble bath to be a sensual activity; her hands explored their way down to her lady garden. She started to slowly touch herself. She rubbed her hand over her mound, carefully sliding her fingers between her lips, slowly entering herself. The more she stroked, the more excited she became, her legs instinctively spread open. She could feel that pull inside her, wanting more, but she didn't want to spoil anything for tonight. As she stood, the bubbles rushed down off her body; she wanted to continue the evening ritual to prepare for her adventure.

The hot water pelted her from the shower head and beaded across her chest. She grabbed the shaving cream from its usual spot on the window ledge and worked its blue gel into a foamy lather; she loved the smell of men's shaving cream. Her strokes were long and fluid as she took care of all the areas that needed to be perfectly smooth.

After she had dried off, she stood at the closet debating the two outfits she had chosen. Should she stick with the comfortable, conservative pant suit or should she give into her sensual mood and wear the black dress with the plunging neckline? The black dress, it was really a no brainer. She carefully applied the right makeup, making her exotic eyes even more tempting. Her soft, smooth skin glowed from not only the heat of the bathroom but from the excitement that was boiling within her.

She sat on the edge of the bed to put her stockings on. She worked them up her leg until the lace edge ended at mid thigh. She repeated the same motions on her other leg. Normally she wouldn't wear something as risqué as thigh highs but tonight was different. She was making herself the temptress, she wanted to be the woman that he longed for, needed and desired. She stepped into her new pink boy short style, lacy panties and added the matching bra. The black dress looked perfect on, and her strappy heals completed the outfit. She needed to hurry if she was to meet him on time.

There was a chill in the air tonight and as she stepped out of her car, she tightened her grip around her shall. The breeze was gently blowing her hair as she waited by the water fountains that played to their own ballet. She saw him approaching from the lower parking garage. He had a way about him, his presence drew you into him. She wanted to run her hands through his dark hair and get lost in his kisses but that would have to wait.

"Evening, gorgeous."

"Good evening to you, handsome." She gave him a slow smile as he leaned down to greet her with his kiss.

"How was your day off?" He was genuinely interested, always a good sign.

"It was wonderful," she coyly told him as a smirk made its way across her face.

They entered the theater where he got his usual scotch on the rocks before making their way to their private box seats. They sat down just as the curtain was rising. Normally he wasn't a fan of theater, but he knew it pleased her to watch these sappy plays. Tonight was "Brigadoon," and it was one of her favorites. Foolish characters, young and in love. He watched her smile and laugh through the opening scenes. She caught him staring.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing. I just like watching you smile, it's so damn sexy."

"Oh yeah?" She leaned over to his side of the chair, her breasts pushing together for a more inviting view. "How would you like it if I did this?" She reached up to his face, her breath near his ear, nibbling on his lobe.

"Mmmmm, I like that," he sighed.

"Perhaps you would like this..." She eased out of her chair quietly and so inconspicuously that no one noticed when she fell to the floor and made her way between his knees. She was crouching in such a way that he could see her skirt rise just enough to reveal the top of her black stockings. Seeing her below him, in this setting, with those tits doing nothing but enticing him even more, made his cock hard just thinking of what he would like to do to her.

She moved her hands up his calves, then to his thighs.

"What do you think you are doing" he whispered

"What does it look like?" she mouthed back to him. Her favorite part was unbuckling his belt. She got such a rush out of it, and then unzipping his pants; she was hot just thinking about it. She rubbed his hard cock through the material. She always liked to watch his facial expressions, always looking at his eyes.

She slid his cock out of his boxers and gently stroked him between both of her warm hands. She loved watching him, loved stroking him. She leaned forward to put her lips against his manhood. He moved towards her, trying to reach for her nipples that were obviously hard, but she pushed him away. Her tongue reached out to touch his shaft. She licked up ever so slowly and then down the other side. She was careful to avoid the head, because that was the best part, she wanted to make him wait for it. She continued to stroke him and make him wet.

"Yes, baby, yes," he softly moaned.

"Mmmmm," she hummed against his cock, making him even harder. She used both hands to stroke him, this time flicking her tongue over the slit at the top of his cock.

"I can taste you," she whispered.

God damn he wanted to fuck her but she felt so good. She opened her lips, taking him in slowly and deeply into her hot mouth. She sucked on his cock making it even harder, grasping his balls in the other hand while she stroked and sucked at him. Just when he thought he couldn't take it anymore she slid an ice cube from his drink into her mouth. She hovered over him and then slowly took him deep, the sensation from the ice and the heat of her mouth was too much. He pulled her hair back, so that he could get her attention.

"Lets get out of here," he said hastily.

"Why?" she murmured. "You want some of this?" He watched as she pulled her skirt up a little higher, revealing more of her thigh. She raised her hand to her mouth, sucking on her own finger, then she moved it down beneath her dress. He couldn't see what she was doing but he knew. She slid her hand back up in front of him.

"Want some of this?" She positioned her pussy-dipped finger in front of his mouth. He could smell her and, God, it was tugging at his insides. She slid her finger in his mouth and he sucked her juices off.

She was hot, and so very wet, and her clit was aching to be touched by him.

"Lets go now," he firmly said. She reached for her purse and they quickly but quietly left the box seat. They hardly made it to the parking garage before he found a corner to push her into. He pressed his body against her, he cupped her face in his hands, kissing her neck.

"Gorgeous, I wanna make you cum," he panted. "I want to taste your pussy myself." Hearing him say that brought butterflies to her belly, oh how she wanted him. He forcefully plunged his head between her breasts, pinching at her nipples. He worked his way down to her thighs. He ran his hand up them, feeling the lace between his fingers. Her dress was long enough to hide him, so he ducked underneath it. She felt strange being in the parking lot but it was dark enough that she didn't care.

He kissed his way up her thighs, gently biting on the flesh that was above the thigh high stocking. He slid her lace panties down around her ankles and she stepped out of them, he placed them in his pocket. She could feel the heat of his mouth lingering at her pussy. Her legs started to shake, just in anticipation. She put her hands on his head and tried pushing him closer, but he wouldn't budge. She felt his fingers touch her and spread her lips open.

Fuck, that felt so good.

He blew air directly at her exposed clit and was getting lost in the smell of her juices. He dove into her, burying his tongue into her pussy. He licked her lips, swirling around her clit, and then pressing his tongue flat against it. Her knees were buckling and she was slowly starting to fall to the floor, but he used this to his advantage. This only spread her pussy lips open wider, and gave him full access to her. He pulled back for just a moment, then licked his way from her ass to her clit. She trembled, she was shaking. He bit on her clit and flicked his tongue around in circles making her shudder and shiver.

She could feel, in the pit of her belly, the heat and tension of her orgasm growing. It was taking over her, she was so blind with desire that she hadn't noticed that he had pulled his cock out of his pants. He swiftly moved into a standing position, pulled up her dress and slid his hard cock into her pussy.

"Ohhhh, yessssss," she moaned. Her body plunged into ecstasy, he could feel her pussy gripping his cock tighter, milking him, and bringing him to his edge.

"Handsome," she moaned. "Fuck that pussy, I want to feel your hot cum inside me, cum for me, please."

He knew he was gone the moment she said he could pour inside her. He shuddered, quivered, and the throbbing was in full force. He couldn't last much longer.

"Gorgeous, I'm gonna cum." He trembled.

"Cum for me, Handsome, cum for me."

He exploded into spasms, his rock hard cock pulsing out hot juices. He shuddered against her, thrusting the last few times. She giggled sweetly, as she always did.

"So what did you think of the show?" she asked

"Fantastic, we should come to the theater more often, don't you think?"

As she gazed into his eyes she replied "Absolutely, darling."