Anticipation Ch. 10

Story Info
A Brief Tale. Her scent. Her taste. Her story.
769 words
4.63
8.9k
2
0

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
5thRing
5thRing
128 Followers

'Good god, she's beautiful', was my last thought, before closing my eyes.

Every breath was her.

The cotton material touched my lower lip, and for an instant I stopped breathing. For an instant; a beautiful tragedy.

She moved so slowly... or was it just my mind that moved in slow motion?

I exhaled, and I felt the warmth of my own breath reflected back. My lip pressed into the soft cushion of her covered mound.

I inhaled again, and when I tasted her scent in my mouth, my heart beat a little faster. I exhaled a shuddered breath.

She pressed further and met my upper lip.

My mind stopped working. I wanted to do nothing and everything at once.

She raised herself slightly, barely grazing the skin of my lips.

"Tell me a story," she said softly, with an enticing combination of confidence and vulnerability. She moved her hips in such a way that her mound rolled my lower lip down and then released. "Lips."

She shifted up and forward just long enough to indicate her second of three criteria. "Nose."

Upon returning, "Tongue." She lowered herself onto my whole open mouth.

I let out a slight, muffled whine as I exhaled through my nose.

"Shhhhhhhh," so softly and slowly.

Oh god, when she does that... I grabbed her hips and put her where I needed her. I licked the material, discovering that it was already moistened. I gathered the flavor.

I kissed. I grazed with my teeth. I gently bit. Her sounds spurred me on, but soon, the material became agonizing. I wanted her skin.

I rolled us both and lay her on the bed. On my knees, I up-righted myself to take in the sight of her.

Her knees bent, in the air, apart. Her chest raised and lowered faster than normal. Her lips parted to accommodate her heavier breathing. Her eyes stared at me, begging.

I grabbed either side of her waistband with both hands and swiftly pulled them down her legs and off, throwing them aside to the floor.

I did not yet look at what I had just revealed. I relished the changes in her facial expressions. Excitement, surprise, urgency, lust, want. A hint of fear. Not of me, but of this looming unknown.

Continuing to watch, I pushed her knees further apart, and then moved my palms along her burning inner thighs. Her eyebrows danced. Her eye lids half closed briefly. Her sounds... were music.

I drew closer to her and moved my thumbs along the outer edge of her center. I applied pressure and pulled, separating her further. I did not need to see it to know. It was on her face. She was open and waiting. Desperately waiting.

I closed my eyes and plunged in. She inhaled a sharp whine as I buried my tongue inside her. I would not have settled for any other beginning than the fullest flavor of her, and I drank it with pleasure.

I lay on the bed before her and curled my arms under her thighs. Lapping, flicking and sucking.

"Yes", she breathed as her right hand captured the back of my head.

I looked to see her head thrown back and teeth clenched. Her mouth opened but made no sound. Her lips created a variety of ever-changing shapes.

I moved my right hand to find her left one and interlaced our fingers. She gripped tightly.

Between strong exhaled whines, she undulated to grind herself against my face and mouth covered in her juice.

Suddenly, she froze and emitted a long cry that became shuddered. I quietly rejoiced in her satisfaction.

When she relaxed, I slowed my pace, then just gently cleaned the surface of her with my tongue as she lay collapsed and breathing heavily.

She put the back of her right hand on her forehead. "Holy shit," she said in a breath.

I lifted myself on all fours and crawled over her. I kissed her neck and face and lips then neck again.

"Are you sure YOU'VE never done that before," she asked, playfully recalling my past question regarding her own oral skills.

I moved my head over hers and looked into her eyes, smiling, "You're not the only one who studied."

She grabbed my face and pulled me to kiss once, twice, and pulled my head to her chest. I lowered my body onto hers and stayed in her embrace.

She was quiet a moment, while continuing to catch her breath and stroking the back of my head.

"I love the internet," she said, off-handedly, and I let out a little laugh.

5thRing
5thRing
128 Followers