Antics

Story Info
How would he make love to you?
1.2k words
4.32
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Princess. That's what you called me. No one has ever called me that before, and it makes me feel well cared for. One night, we talked on the computer until it was way past both of our bedtimes. I know this may sound strange, and I don't completely understand it myself, but I thought I felt something between us. And I swear I could feel your arms around me, could almost feel you touching me. Maybe I'm crazy. I wanted to ask you how you would make love to me, wanted so badly to know, but I kept silent. Maybe if I was lucky you would tell me. What would you say? Here's what I imagined...

Angie, my princess, if I could have you near me, I would start by finally kissing your lips and face. I would pull you closer to me, your breasts pressed into me, and I could smell your hair as you lay your head on my chest. You would tell me how long you've waited for this, and I would tell you how many times I've seen your face in my mind. I would touch your cheek as you look up at me, trusting me, feeling safe. As I smile down at you, you would shyly ask for me to take you to bed, which I gladly do, leading you upstairs. I would take you into the bedroom, watch you there in front of me. You would smile, waiting for me to go to you, and I would, pulling you in closer to me, leaning down, and feel my mouth on yours again. Your body would soften, giving in to me. Pushing your hair aside, I would kiss your neck, hearing you moan softly. I would touch your face again as you unbuttoned your dress, looking at me as it fell to your feet.

"Please touch me." you would say, and I would see the pleading surrender in your eyes.

And I would touch you, your body so soft and warm I couldn't say no. I would kiss your shoulder and collarbone while you ran your fingers through my hair, leaning into me. Your body would call out, pleading for more of my touch, which I would gladly give.

"I need you." I would hear you say.

I would pick you up and carry you to the bed. Laying you down, I would move my body on top of yours, kissing you again as you unbutton my shirt. Bare, our chests would press together, I would tell you how long I've wanted to feel your skin against mine. I move down as you finger the hair on the back of my neck, kissing your breasts, placing my mouth over your nipples, running my tongue over them as they become alert in my mouth. I would kiss the side of one as my hand cups the other. Moving my mouth down your tight, flat stomach, you wrap your legs around me. I go further, my mouth on your inner thigh, just above your knee. I continue my path, half kissing, half biting my way up your creamy thighs. You moan, telling me you need me inside you, a request I can't deny. My lips come back up to yours as I find your tongue, soft and sweet. With cautiously desperate hands you would unbuckle my belt and slide my pants off.

I roll onto my back, pulling you on top of me, I want to look at you as I make love to you. You straddle me, bracing your palms against my chest, my erection lightly against your entrance. You pause, looking at me, wanting to say something, but keeping silent save for your ragged breath. You're trembling, I steady you with my hands on your hips. Very slowly you start lowering yourself on me, gasping as the tip begins to stretch you. You stop, getting used to my size, as I sink further into you. I tell you to take it slowly, so fragile, not wanting to hurt you. And then I'm as deep inside you as I can be, filling you. I use my strong hands to help you move gently on my length as you throw your head back, moaning and calling out to me.

I can't take my eyes from you, so delicate and beautiful, the light making your skin glow and come alive, flushed. I place my hand on your face and you turn into it, my thumb grazing your parted lips. I ask you to look at me and I see a deep passion in your green eyes that tells of your desire for me.

As you rise and fall on me I feel you begin to tremble and tighten around me. Your body weakens and wavers as you near the edge of orgasm. I sit up, moving us to the side of the bed so you can hold onto me as you come. You throw your arms around my neck, grateful for my strength. You lay your head on my shoulder and I can feel the rhythm of your breath, quick and surrounded in moans. Clutching me desperately your climax begins to ripple through you as I hold tight to you, stroking your hair. I hear my name on your lips, barely a whisper as your body gives out, exhausted. I hold you close, my fingers tracing the length of your spine, amazed at how good you feel from the inside, tight and wet.

You surprise me when you begin writhing on me again a few minutes later. I feel your kiss, desperate and hungry for me. Wrapping your legs around my waist, I stand, pushing your back against a wall. I thrust into you, hard and deep, the pain you felt when I first entered you had disappeared. You cling to me as I drive deep into you, taking your breath away, watching your firm breasts bounce with every thrust.You try to tell me something but it only comes out as breathy gasps.

"Please...don't...stop." you finally manage, and I feel you spasm around my firmness again, crying out my name.

My mouth finds your tender neck, knowing how much you love it, making your orgasm pulse through you again. Suddenly you lift yourself off of me and drop to your knees. You look up at me before your small, warm mouth envelopes me, taking all of me in. You work me furiously with your mouth and tongue,wanting my juices, my erection pressing to the back of your throat, the vibrations from your moans exciting me further. Unable to control myself, I put my hands on the back of your head, urging you on. I'm so close to coming, but I want to plant it inside you, so I lift you up and carry you back to the bed.

As I lay you down you open you legs to me, and I move between them, thrusting into you. I raise myself up so I can look at you beneath me, moaning, wanting me, needing me, giving yourself to me. My climax escalates, coming to a peak. I thrust hard into you, coming inside you, filling you with everything I have. You clutch me, your muscle squeezing every last drop from me. I smile as you thank me for putting all of it inside you. I hold you, stroking your hair as you fall asleep, what I've given you still deep inside...

But you didn't say those things, so I only imagine you saying them as I drift off to sleep...