Antonia's Night Away

Story Info
He was looking forward to fun, and found her.
2.6k words
4.25
23k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was looking forward to a night out, meet up with a few friends, plenty of fun, most likely too much to drink, and maybe a bit of harmless flirting. Most of the guys I was meeting up with were, like myself, married and therefore classed ourselves as off limits to anything more than flirting and as we were going out in our local town, the phrase "don't shit on your own doorstep" was being taken quite seriously.

I had decided to go for a couple of drinks in a pub on my own before I continued on and met the rest of the guys. My plan was to have a beer, followed by a soft drink, in a naive idea that by swapping between alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, I would be able to last the night when up against the seasoned drinkers I was to spend the night with. I paid for my bottle of beer, and stood at the bar just taking a look around. The pub was filled with people of all ages, and as it also had a restaurant, lots of large groups out celebrating relative's birthdays or friends getting together. It was because there were so many groups of people, that she stood out by being on her own, as much as a lone person believes by retreating into a corner on their own, will hide them from everyone's eyes and disguise the fact they are on their own, it actually highlights it. She was sat at a corner table, trying not to look uncomfortable, she looked around my age (mid 30's), short brunette hair, she wasn't dressed provocatively, wearing a long loose skirt, a blue/green top that was cut down to show just the merest glimpse of the beginning of what could be a fantastic cleavage. Her breasts didn't look huge, but they certainly looked full and rounded and unlikely that any man would be disappointed by their size.

I continued to look around the pub, my eyes straying over the TV on the wall showing that afternoons football results, but no matter how much I tried to act nonchalant and cool, my eyes kept returning to the woman in the corner. There was just something about her that had grabbed my attention, and whilst watching her looking at the menu, her tongue ran softly over her lips, wetting them and making all kinds of thoughts race in my mind. It was at this moment, whilst my mind had drifted, that I realised she was actually looking at me, her eyes focused straight at me over the rim of her glasses. I quickly looked away feeling very self conscious, but my gaze soon returned to find a wry smile on her face and what looked like a wicked twinkle in her eye.

My legs then seemed to act of their own accord and before I knew it, I was walking over to her table. I introduced myself, and she told me her name was Antonia, she had such a soft voice and her mouth made such wonderful movements as she spoke that I almost missed her asking me to sit down and join her.

We made small talk, she told me she was staying in the hotel attached to the pub, as she was supposed to be meeting an old school friend this weekend and had been looking forward to a nights gossip, drinking and catching up on 10 years worth of news, but unfortunately one of her friends children had fallen ill, leaving her to a night on her own. Antonia explained she was going to drive home but her husband had told her to enjoy a night away so she could fully relax, and she had decided to take his advice.

At this point I was at a crossroads. Do I continue with my original plans and meet up with my friends, or do I keep this attractive woman company and help her to enjoy a relaxing night? I was certain my intentions were honourable, and all I wanted was to see this lady have fun and not let her waste a Saturday night.

"Have you eaten" I asked, hoping she would say no as I was beginning to feel hungry, having expected to end up in an Indian restaurant, half drunk later that night as would have happened with my friends.

"No, I had been looking at the menu and wondering if I should" she replied, "I actually have a table booked" she continued "it should have been for my friend and I, but I felt embarrassed to go in and sit on my own" she confessed.

"How about I join you and I will pay?" I suggested

"That would be nice" she answered, and I felt she was genuinely pleased and possibly a bit relieved.

We took our table, chose some wine, ordered some food and began to get to know each other a little better. Talking about our lives, jobs, partners, hobbies, the general subjects that are discussed as you start to find out about a person. The more we talked the more she started to relax, and laugh and generally look more at ease, which I was very pleased about.

As our main course arrived I asked "Is this the first meal you have had with a man other than your husband since you married?"

"First meal with another man other than him, ever" she replied, "He is the only man I've ever been with" she shyly continued. She said it so coyly and quickly that I found it very cute, she should be so embarrassed telling me this.

"I feel very honoured then" I told her, which was met by a big smile that spread across her face.

From that point on our conversation took on a different focus. We started discussing how we met our partners, how marriage changes relationships, and subtle references to our relative sex lives, started appearing in our exchanges. As usually happens after discussions of this nature, we had occasional silences, but these were not the uncomfortable pauses normally found in conversations, these were filled with unsaid words, reflections of secrets just imparted, thoughts of desire and longing.

Just as I was telling Antonia of my wife's recent experience attending an Ann Summers party and the resulting purchases she made, I felt a foot slowly sliding up my calf and a wicked smile emerging on the lips of the now mischievous lady sitting opposite me. I reached down to find a pair of boots covering her leg and finishing just below her knee.

Antonia quickly pulled her leg away, and asked a passing waitress for the bill. "You didn't want any dessert did you?" she asked.

"No thank you, but you could of had something if you had wanted to" I replied.

"What I want isn't on their menu" she quickly answered, then rose and sexily sauntered to the ladies.

The waitress returned with the bill, which I paid all the while wondering what the rest of the night would have in store.

Antonia returned and with a big grin on her face she reached out her hand. Thinking she wanted to hold hands I took hold of her hand and stood up, but before I had a proper grip on her hand she let go leaving me with something warm and soft in my palm. I looked down to find a pair of panties with an unmistakeably damp patch against my skin.

With a sexy look on her face, backed up with seriously horny brown eyes burning into me, she purred "I thought you might like to have proof of what you have caused, now let's go to my room where you can see for yourself" and away she strode. Her ass was swaying so sexily as she walked through the crowd of customers and reached the outer doors of the pub.

We had to walk across a courtyard to the hotel, but before we entered she turned and we had a very deep long kiss, where both our tongues explored each others mouths for the first time that night. We casually strolled into the hotel and straight past the reception, where I was convinced the girl behind the desk grinned at me.

Once into her room Antonia turned and kissed me again as her hands reached behind her, to unzip her skirt, which fell to the floor in a heap and revealed fishnet stockings above her boots. I quickly reached behind her, and grabbing hold of her ass pulled her right into me and kissed her very passionately and very forcefully to which she responded by moaning lustily. She stepped back and lifted her top over her head then unfastened her bra and casually threw it across the room. Before I was able to take a hold of her wonderful round breasts and large nipples she knelt in front of me and started to undo my belt and trousers.

Pulling my cock towards her she met it with her tongue which wonderfully danced over the swollen head before licking down my shaft then back up to the tip. Her mouth opened wider, then her head slowly lowered and I felt the unmistakable pleasure of my cock sliding into her warm mouth. I was watching her face as she did this, her eyes closed and soft moans coming from her, when her cheeks started to pull inwards as she created a wonderful suction around my cock but still continued to flick her tongue all over it and underneath the tip.

She continued to do this for several minutes getting me close but slowing down and withdrawing me from her mouth and looking up at me with the horniest look I have ever seen on a woman, "Enjoy that did you?" she asked barely able to speak I just nodded. She chuckled then looking back at my cock, saw a clear silvery bead of pre cum emerging from the head, as quick as a flash her tongue snaked out and licked it clean off, then she rose to kiss me deeply.

Time to regain some composure I felt, so I turned her towards the bed and pushed her back then knelt on the floor to be confronted with a beautiful pussy, all pink, glistening and starting to ooze her juice which I just couldn't wait to taste. I must have licked like I hadn't drunk for days, my lips writhing all over her and my tongue darting over her pink folds and finding her smallest pleasure spot. Her moans were rising and big gasps kept coming in waves from deep within her to explode from her mouth. I tickled at her clit with my tongue then sucking on it and occasionally biting it gently. Her hands were grabbing at my head alternating from pulling me deeper into her and pushing me away. I continued to lick increasing and decreasing the force of my tongue movements as I reached up to feel her breasts, only to find her hands already running freely over them. Her hands just grabbed mine and pulled them to her nipples which were solid and erect and she lustily told me to treat them rough. I began to pull at them and twist them which only served to make her moan more.

She suddenly sat bolt upright and pulled me up to stand in front of her, where her hands quickly dispensed with the buttons of my shirt, which was quickly thrown to meet her bra somewhere on the floor. Antonia pulled me onto the bed, rolled me onto my back then sank her mouth back over my cock and proceeded to suck noisily on it making it very wet. She lifted her head up and looking me dead in the eye said "I want you in me right now, so I'm going to ride this lovely cock for as long as I want". I wasn't about to argue as she lowered herself onto me and found myself engulfed in a fantastic wet tightness. Antonia's face then developed the biggest grin coupled with a very satisfied smile as she sank lower and lower.

This gorgeous lady then started to grind on my pelvis, then move in tiny little circles so my cock was rubbing on every side in turn, before sliding a more familiar up and down movement that had both of us gasping for breath. She then lifted up slightly, moved my hands to her hips, lowered her head to my ear and softly whispered "fuck my cunt hard now". I grabbed hold of her and started to thrust upwards as her own movements drove down onto me, which must of had the desired effect on her, as she began a deep moan that ended in a loud "FUCKING HELLLLLLLLL" before her head dropped to my shoulder and her body was jerking and trying to regain itself and some breath.

She rolled off me and not wanting to stop, I stood at the edge of the bed, pulled her to me, lifted her legs and entered her, slowly and gently at first then building more force, depth and speed. Antonia's body then reacted in a now familiar way as another orgasm began to build, her breathing becoming more rapid, and in between breaths she lifted her head up and said "Your cock feels fantastic, keep fucking me please". Hearing this talk was driving me closer to the edge and I had to warn her I was close, and ask her where she wanted me to cum.

"Cum in me" she said between my thrusts, "I want you to cum at the same time as me".

Having realised how much she was enjoying talking dirty, I told her to tell me what she wanted.

"I want your spunk deep in my cunt" she growled. This tipped me over the edge, and her it appeared as both our moans and our bodies reached their climaxes around the same time.

We sank into each others bodies, and our hands explored each other slowly as we got our breaths back. "Do you think you can do some more?" she enquired.

I laughed and told her "I will need some help getting hard again and it will probably be even longer before I can cum again"

"Mmmmmm" she moaned "Perfect"

She walked to her luggage and came back with a small tube, leant down and began sucking and working on my cock again. Her tongue expertly working its way all over my tip, shaft and balls, and then taking each into her mouth in turn.

Once hard again she lay on her side and pulled me against her ass, in the spoons position. She then reached underneath her and rubbed at herself. Her hands then stretched behind her and her hand dropped a cold blob of lube on my cock. "I want you in my ass now" she said over her shoulder "hope you don't mind" in a voice that was part question and part pleading.

Gently I nudged my cock up her tightest hole and began the slow progress, deeper and deeper. It was a few minutes before she was relaxed enough to allow me to start thrusting, but once she was I couldn't believe the change in her. Antonia began to push back at me harder than I could thrust into her, she was saying how good it felt, how she had wanted it like this for such a long time. All too soon she needed to stop though as it had begun to get too painful. She turned to me "that was fantastic" she smiled.

Sleep came upon us both quickly and without warning, and before I knew it the beginnings of daylight started to shine through the curtains.

Antonia turned towards me and stared at me with her beautiful brown eyes that had encapsulated me so much, kissed my cheek and whispered "thank you for a wonderful anniversary darling".