Antonia's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul T
Paul T
40 Followers

"The following morning, Mom was looking at me knowingly over breakfast. When Dad had left the house for his weekly trip to town, she down beside me, put an arm around me and asked me conspiratorially how it was. I was a little shocked, more because I thought we'd been quiet enough to not disturb my parents rather than that she knew I'd fucked our house guest. I smiled and hugged her and told her it was good, that we'd done it twice and that I'd come the second time. She had a tear in her eye and kissed me on both cheeks and patted my hair.

"She told me she was happy for me and that she hoped I would always enjoy sex. She then warned me to be gentle with the boy and not to lead him on. I wasn't sure what she meant and asked her to explain. She said young men don't always know the difference between good sex and love and that I must consider his feelings. I understood.

"My cousin and I fucked daily or more often for the next week. Whenever we had a chance we would tear off our, or each other's, clothes and go at it wherever we could. God I loved that passion. We tried different positions I had seen in my aunties' erotica collections and I showed him how to eat my pussy and make me come multiple times. Frankie was jealous. She'd never been "in a relationship", as she called our regular fuck sessions, and in one week I'd had more cock inside me, more often, than she's had in her last six months of sexual activity.

"I felt for Frankie, so, on the second last night of our cousin's stay, I suggested she go to his room instead of me. Taking my Mom's advice, I sat him down that afternoon and gently told him that we would separate soon and that was fine, that I thought he was a great first lover and really liked him. But that was it. We might or might not get together again sometime in the future but we'd always have our memories of this week. I advised him to find other girls when he got home and to live a good life. He nearly cried. I hugged him and comforted him the best I could.

"That night, when his door opened a little after ten and a naked, buxom, big bottomed girl slipped into bed beside him, it was Frankie, not me. She told me later that he was shocked at first but was soon smiling and giving it to her like an experienced lover, which I guess he was. He wasn't the last of my newly broken-in lovers that Frankie enjoyed, but that is another story.

"On his last night, we decided to treat him to a threesome. He wasn't expecting that. Frankie and I are so similar, at least in terms of our figures, that it must have been like having twins for him. He certainly rose to the challenge, eating and fucking both us to several orgasms. At one stage I was on top of him grinding myself onto his cock while Frankie sat on his face, rubbing my tits and tongue kissing me. That was a real turn on as we'd only ever masturbated together before and the novelty and excitement of having your beloved sister as a lover supercharged my lust that night - and several times more in later years. Again; another story.

"Our cousin left the next morning, somewhat exhausted and bleary eyed. He even mistakenly stroked my Mom's ass as they hugged goodbye. Frankie, Mom and I almost wet ourselves laughing over that after he'd left.

"He visited us again several times in later years, often when Frankie and I were home on college break. Each time, even when he came with a girlfriend from his hometown, we fucked at least a few times during his visits. He matured into a wonderful man, is a successful HR consultant with a family and still keeps in touch.

"So, that, in summary form, is how to make a bisexual slut". Concluded Sophie. "Any questions?"

I was sitting still enraptured by the imagery and the ideas her story had triggered.

"My God, Sophie!" I exclaimed. "I had no idea. It's like an adult fairy tale. And yes, I have heaps of questions! These women who mentored you, Where did they come from? Where are they now? What's happened to Frankie?..."

"Whoa there, Toni! One thing at a time. And before I answer, I need feeding. A woman can't live on sex alone, as much as I'd like to. Let's go out for a bite and we can talk over lunch."

I reluctantly agreed. We showered together, which would have lead to another heavy session of sex but for my own realization of hunger. I had only brought a pair of slacks and light top to wear out - which Sophie said made me look as if I was heading out to a PTA meeting, an effect only reinforced by my fairly dowdy haircut and heavy rimmed glasses. Sophie wore a figure hugging blue dress which, for her, was fairly conservative in that it didn't show a lot of cleavage and came down to mid thigh. In a concession to my more matronly look, she wore her own spectacles and went easy on the makeup. She still looked sexy, but in a more demure way than I'd been accustomed to on past outings.

We drove a short distance to a restaurant overlooking a local beach. Sophie was well known by the staff and they gave us a table on the deck. The lunchtime crowd was thinning out.

We ordered from the menu and had a glass of wine in hand before I quizzed Sophie about her sexual mentors again.

"So, these women, your Mom's friends, who were they?"

"Good question." she responded. "Apart from Anthea, who was a real Aunt, the others were an eclectic mix. I thought of them as Mom's 'tribe' and that still seems appropriate. A few were of recent European heritage like Mom - Italian, Greek, French - but others came from more well-established American families. They were all well-educated, confident and powerful women in their own ways. Some were married with kids of their own and others were free-spirits like Anthea. They'd known each other for a long time, most since their teens at least."

"They had a sort of pact, not that I was privy to details, but it was clear that they had a shared understanding about things like the raising of children, particularly girls, and they had each others' total loyalty and confidence. They all exuded love and shared a vitality and enthusiasm for life, learning and, well, mischief, I suppose." Sophie stopped there and took a sip of wine, looking thoughtful.

"Sounds like a secret society." I ventured.

"Ha! Exactly what I was just thinking." said Sophie.

Our salads arrived at that point and we started to eat.

"You know, I knew at the time that these women were something special, something out of the ordinary." reflected Sophie after a few mouthfuls. "They thought differently from the people we associated with at school. Whenever two or more of them were together, there would be discussions and debates that drew on the widest possible range of knowledge. I remember that one of them, Marta, would always have a historical take on current events. She could quote Plutarch and Cicero from memory. Another one, Alex, was a Jungian analyst and spoke about archetypes and embedded cultural symbolism. When I first read the Harry Potter books, it struck me that they too lived in an esoteric 'other' world apart from the rest of mainstream society - like the wizards and the muggles."

I laughed. "Maybe they were witches?" I suggested, teasingly.

"Very sexy witches." smiled Sophie. "Their lives were filled with sensuality and sex was openly discussed, even with the kids around. It seemed all very natural to us, but at the same time it was special. I felt as if we were special.

"Even the married women would talk openly with each other about lovers or masturbation or erotic fantasies. They were openly sexual with each other too but never, as far as I can remember involved any of the kids in their play. Mind you, we would do plenty of experimenting on our own."

We finished our salads just as my fish and Sophie's lamb arrived. We ordered more wine.

"I wish I'd had even one of those women in my life". I said. "I did everything the hard way. My first few sexual experience were truly awful - being fingered roughly in the back of some older guy's car and fucked while I was drunk at a high school party. It wasn't until college, and a bit of dope smoking, that I really got into the whole sensuality thing. Thank God for dope, heh?"

Sophie reached out and rested a hand on mine.

"That's awful, Toni, but I know it's the same for many women. And yeah, dope is a godsend. We should get stoned and make out - for old time's sake." she smiled and winked.

"Where are those women now?" I enquired, changing the subject as our waitress was clearing a table nearby.

Sophie suddenly looked sad.

"I'm embarrassed to say I'm out of touch. Since Mom died a few years ago, I haven't had a lot of contact with any of them except Anthea - and that's been by phone since she moved east. Frankie keeps me up to date in a way but I've been really slack."

"Most would be in their late sixties or early seventies by now and I should really make contact soon." She was obviously a bit distressed. I hadn't seen her like this before. Our conversation had clearly triggered something.

"In fact, if you are happy to relax at home this afternoon, I'll see if I can visit Marta. I know she's still living in The Valley and I can phone her from here to see if she'll have me." Sophie seemed genuinely agitated and there was an urgency in her voice.

Of course, I agreed and said I needed some rest anyway. Sophie excused herself and went to the far side of the deck to make her call. The restaurant was nearly empty now and I watched the waitress setting tables while I finished my wine. She was tall and blonde, probably 40 and had a cute butt covered by her dark gray work trousers. She wore a white blouse and her hair was tied in a short pony tail. She must have felt my gaze and turned around. For some reason, I didn't flinch or look away but held my appreciative gaze and smiled. She seemed to blush a little and finished setting the table. A few moments later, now composed she came over, refilled our water and asked if we needed anything else.

Quite unusually for me, I looked her in the eyes, smiled and said "I'm fine for now, thanks, but I do love eating out so I'll come back again when I can."

I honestly don't know where that came from. I'd never so brazenly registered my sexual interest in a stranger before.

I'm sure she took my meaning about "eating out" and blushed again. I said we'd have to leave soon and she could bring the check. Sophie was still on the phone when the waitress returned. I found my card in my purse and followed her back to the front desk. She seemed to be swinging her hips slightly more than she'd done while I watched her working. She stood at the counter and inserted my card into the machine, tearing off the authority for me to sign and placing it on top of check. I checked quickly that there was no one watching and, without waiting for her to hand it to me, I leant across her to sign, letting my forearm deliberately brush against her breast. Rather than recoiling, she pressed closer and our hips touched. I increased the pressure slightly and made a just audible "mmm" sound of appreciation. She was smiling and her tongue appeared briefly to lick her upper lip while she leaned back into me. Once I'd signed, she took the check and hastily scribbled her name, "Janice" and her phone number on it.

"I hope I'll see you again." she smiled sexily as she handed me the paper, looking me straight in the eye. There was no doubt she knew exactly what we were talking about.

"Oh, me too." I replied. "I'm looking forward to it already." I let my hand brush her ass as I folded the check and put it in my purse. "Soon." I added in a whisper.

I turned and saw Sophie standing a few feet away grinning.

"I see you've made a new friend." she commented, smiling wickedly at Janice, who blushed again and hurried away. I just smiled.

"I knew you wouldn't mind." I said, taking her hand and planting a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Of course not, my sweet. I'm just a bit surprised that you are so quick out of the blocks. She looks cute and is clearly hungry for you. But I do remember someone using the words "predatory dyke" not so very long ago and saying it like it was a bad thing." she teased as we walked to the car.

"I'm a quick learner, Sophie. And I've had a master teacher, remember."

"Speaking of teachers," she replied, "Marta wants to see me today so I'll drop you at home and head over now - OK?"

"Absolutely fine" I replied.

"But don't exert yourself, young lady. I have some exciting plans for us tomorrow and you will need to be well rested."

"Yes ma'am." I said, like a naughty schoolgirl. "I'll keep my waitress fantasies for another day."

We drove back to Sophie's in good spirits and I had a swim before curling up on the couch with a book. I tried to keep my mind off sex but thoughts of Sophie, Janice and the mystery of what Sophie had in mind for tomorrow kept intruding.

Continued in Chapter 3.

Paul T
Paul T
40 Followers
12