Antonia's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paul T
Paul T
39 Followers

"Down tiger" she said. But she stroked my ass and gave a little appreciate "mmm" herself.

We were still watching when Steve almost lost his balance on the pool edge and the skimming net came free of the pole. He swore under his breath and put the pole down as the skimmer net sank to the bottom of the pool. Without a second thought, he stepped out of his shorts revealing his firm ass and semi-erect cock. He dived into the pool, retrieving the skimmer before swimming back to the edge and lifting himself out. He looked around for a towel, found one of Sophie's on a chair nearby, and started to dry his body. He then picked up his shorts and bent to put them on. At that moment, Sophie stepped to the sliding doors and walked out onto the terrace.

"I don't think the shorts will be necessary, Steve. Why don't you finish up and come inside for a beer. And to fuck a couple of cougars." she said, as if she simply giving routine instructions to a tradesman.

Steve smiled and put his shorts aside. When he turned to face the house again, his erection had risen further and was now sticking out horizontally from his body. It wasn't particularly long but was certainly thicker than any I was familiar with - in real life, I mean. His lean body wasn't tanned all over - he clearly kept his shorts on when he worked or went to the beach - but he had such tight buns and well defined leg muscles that I was staring hungrily while he worked.

Sophie returned to the kitchen smiling.

"Not long now, sister." she said. She went to the fridge and grabbed a beer which she opened and placed on the counter, obviously for Steve. I downed the rest of my glass of brandy and looked around the room.

"Um, inside or out?" I asked.

"Well, personally, I want him inside me as soon as possible, but you make up your own mind," she smiled.

"No. I mean are we going to ..." I stopped before I could give Sophie another chance to take the piss.

"Outside is nice, but it's getting a bit hot, as am I. She then adopted a pose and said, in a plummy English voice "Let's have him ....um..." she put a finger to her lips and looked around as if she was considering where to put a new painting, "...in the living room. Yes, let us fuck the pool boy in the living room. That would be splendid, I think."

I was laughing quite loudly as Steve opened the sliding door and stepped cautiously into the house, preceded by his now fully erect cock.

"Hi, Sophie, Antonia,: he smiled a little coyly.

"I preferred it when you used to call me 'Mrs Galata'", smiled Sophie, referring to her previous married name. "Come and get your beer and meet us in the living room."

I tried to smile reassuringly at Steve as Sophie took my hand and we headed down the short hall to her living room.

Steve obviously drank his beer fast as he was with us before we'd even settled on the couch.

"Oh, I do like a man who's keen." said Sophie. "Let's play grownups."

Sophie held out a hand and Steve moved closer. I was a little uncertain how to proceed but Sophie knew what she was doing.

"Why don't you and Toni get acquainted and I'll help out" she said.

Steve didn't need further instruction. He moved towards me and sat between me and Sophie. We turned to each other.

"Hello, Antonia, I'm Steve." he said.

"Hello, Steve. Nice to finally meet you. Sophie has told me so much about you." I replied, smiling and placing a hand on his chest, letting it travel downwards until I was gripping his lovely cock..

That was all the conversation we needed. Our mouths met and we stroked each other's bodies. He was powerful but not rough and, truth be told, I was so horny he probably could have slipped his cock into me straightaway. But he didn't. He kissed my mouth, neck and tits while I held his shoulders with one hand and stroked his cock with the other. I started to grind my pelvis against his thigh but tried to hold back to enjoy his caresses.

I'm so glad I did. He was a truly talented pussy eater, although having Sophie beside me at that point, kissing me deeply and massaging my breasts was a big part of the turn on.

I was really getting high and losing control as Steve worked on my pussy with his fingers and mouth. I think he and Sophie must have maneuvered me to lie along the couch with my legs spread wide, one over the back of the couch, and a pillow under my ass. Steve was on top of me by that point and Sophie was cradling my head and whispering in my ear.

"Time for good deep fucking, my sweet."

Steve's cock needed no guiding or lubrication. My cunt swallowed his shaft whole and I could feel his thickness stretching me as he moved. I was quickly bucking my pussy against his gentle thrusts wanting him to pound me hard. He gradually increased the pace and power and I know I was soon grunting like an animal and gasping.

Sophie stroked and kissed my face and breasts.

"Good girl," she whispered as she kissed my face. "Good girl".

For some reason, those two simple words triggered fireworks through my entire body. I was coming and coming until I think I blacked out.

Everything is a bit of a blur of sensations and images in my memory. Cock, balls, pussy, mouths, tits, ass and glorious, glorious skin, all covered in a slippery film of sweat and sexual juices. We certainly fucked for at least an hour in every conceivable combination and position. Steve was in great shape and kept fucking us both without rest until Sophie slipped him into her asshole and told him to fill her with his sperm. He gripped her hips and slammed his cock repeatedly into her anus, going completely wild and red in the face. I was behind him, cupping his balls and urging him on. I slipped a wet thumb into his own ass and he exploded, shuddering over and over as both he and Sophie moaned and gagged.

It took a while for us all to recover sufficiently enough to move or talk.

Steve had collapsed onto Sophie and, as he rolled off, his deflating cock slipped out of her asshole. She whimpered softly. There was quite a lot of thick, white sperm leaking from her gaping hole, tracing its way to her equally open and swollen snatch. She certainly looked as if she had been thoroughly fucked.

I grabbed a napkin from a nearby table and wiped her there, tempted though I was to lick her clean instead. I found another napkin for Steve, who's cock was wet and becoming sticky. He looked at me through unfocused eyes and smiled dopily.

"Good boy, Steve. Just rest there for a minute" I said, as I gently wiped his cock. Of the three of us, I seemed to be one most conscious, although I was certainly still feeling the after-effects of multiple orgasms.

Sophie rolled over and crawled to the couch. I laughed as she hauled herself up and sat back heavily, the sperm-covered napkin stuck in her crotch. She lay her head back and I noticed a rosy glow across her breasts and tummy and between her thighs, visible even through her dark tan. I looked down at my own body and saw the same tell-tale signs of a woman well served and satisfied. I sat heavily beside her while Steve rose unsteadily to his feet. I wasn't sure of the etiquette, if that's the word, for these occasions. I'm pretty sure it wasn't covered in the version of A Lady's Guide to Home Entertaining that my mother had given me when I'd married Ted.

"That was...amazing." he said. "Er...thanks. To both of you, I mean"

Sophie appeared to be visiting friends on another planet but she raised a hand limply in response.

"No, thank YOU Steve." I replied. " You were superb. Just what I needed. I'm pretty sure Sophie feels the same but we may have to wait for re-entry before we can get any sense out of her. Um..can I get you anything?"

"No, no, I'm fine. I'll just wash off in the pool, if that's OK. I, er, have to be going, I'm afraid."

"Of course. Show yourself out, if you don't mind. I'll just stay here and administer CPR if Sophie doesn't surface in a few minutes." I grinned.

Steve smiled back and awkwardly bent down and kissed me on the cheek and gave a finally "Bye, then."

"Let's make it au revoir, OK?" I called after him as he made his way back to the kitchen and out onto the terrace.

"Absolutely!" he called, shutting the doors behind him .

I sunk back into the couch. Sophie and I must have looked like casualties from some kind of weird erotic accident. I breathed deeply, the scent of our sex pervading the air. I looked at Sophie, a picture of gloriously debauched dishevelment worthy of a renaissance painting, although more pornograhic than any I was familiar with. She opened one bleary eye and smiled.

"Now, wasn't that worth waiting for?" She asked.

I threw an arm around her and leant to her, kissing her deeply.

"God, yes!" I agreed. "Better than my wildest threesome fantasies." We kissed for several minutes, lazily stroking each other. Ted had never been good at the "afterglow" thing and I was enjoying the intimacy of this post-coital cuddle.

"He was good, wasn't he?" She said, eventually. "Good technique and stamina, a particularly nice way with his fingers."

I could only agree.

"He must have had a good teacher," I suggested. "A woman who knows women, perhaps?"

"Probably a total slut, bless her." she smiled. "Remind me to give him a good tip next time. I don't think my contract with pool company covers threesomes."

We rose from the couch, gingerly and supporting each other through our first few tentative steps. I burst out laughing.

"I think I need a walker!" I giggled.

We made it to the pool. There was no sign of Steve or his equipment. I dived in while Sophie lowered herself gently by the ladder. We met at the shallow end and embraced again.

We spent the rest of that day and most of the weekend in recovery - sleeping, sunning ourselves and reading - with only the occasional session of fairly gentle lovemaking - "to keep us match fit", said Sophie.

I had time for reflection and started making plans for my post-divorce financial arrangements. Sophie was generally buoyant but had periods when she was obviously deep in thought. She excused herself for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon, retreating to her office to work and catch-up on correspondence.

That evening, we lay entwined on her big bed, watching a "chick flick" and commenting crudely on the sexual potential and probable predilections of the protagonists. In our dirty minds, of course, everyone was bi- and kinky.

"Oh, I've booked you in for a cut and color with Sandy tomorrow at 10. I hope that's OK?" said Sophie at one point. "I can drop you there and meet you afterwards for a spa treatment."

"That's fine, thanks." I replied. "I should head home afterwards though. I've been very neglectful of my domestic duties and I have a few calls to make and papers to find to get this financial stuff sorted."

"Great. Let's enjoy ourselves and then you can go play with your millions." she smiled.

I knew that Sophie herself had done very well out of her two divorces. She unashamedly referred to herself as a "twice-crowned trophy wife" and had negotiated very generous pre-nups with both former husbands. She'd also inherited property from her Mom. Like me, she would never have to work or struggle with money again and was free to explore whatever avenues in life she chose. I reflected that it was precisely that freedom that she was now showing me how to enjoy.

Continued in Chapter 4

Paul T
Paul T
39 Followers
12