Anu's Convergence Ch. 02

Story Info
Unable to resist her old lover, Annu has her first threesome ever.
7.1k words
5
2k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/02/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Unable to resist her old lover, Annu has her first threesome ever.

Note: Thanks to MasterBlogman for editing the story.

In the first part, after having a fierce argument with her cruel husband, Annupama leaves the house to meet her ex-boyfriend, Deep, whom she recently met again at an office conference. After meeting with him, Annupama forgets about her pain and decides to spend time with him for a couple of days. She can't resist having sex with her ex-lover, and after having sex on the balcony, she sleeps naked with him in the same bed.

Next...

Without saying anything, Deep stayed in bed with me, still naked and wrapped tightly around me. He untied my hands so I could hold him close and run my hands over his warm skin. It felt like I had time travelled back to college days, when we used to hold each other naked for hours. From time to time, his hand would squeeze my breast to run lightly over my neck with a tenderness that I had never really known from my husband, even when we were first married.

I didn't even think of cleaning his cum from my body. I treasured the feel of it drying on my skin, reminding me of the incredible pleasure he had just given me. Why had I never let him get his dick inside me when we were in college, I asked myself. I guess I thought that somehow, I was preserving my virginity that way, even though we had done everything else with each other, including sucking dick and licking clit.

What had I been saving myself for, anyway? Once I was married, my husband didn't like to do anything except pound his dick inside me until he came. He never did anything specifically to give me pleasure. I don't think he even knew where my clit was or what it was for.

After some time, we fall asleep, still wrapped around each other just like a husband and wife.

***

In the evening, around seven, I woke up when my phone rang. It was Sheila again. Deep was not there, so I got up without bothering to put his shirt back on. I just wrapped a bedsheet around myself, answered the phone, and walked out onto the balcony.

As the pleasant air hit my half-naked body, I said, "Hello?"

"Are you still dancing on his dick?"

I was stunned by her dirty tone, but then I paused and giggled. It really had been like dancing on his dick. I answered back, "No, I'm not."

"But you want to, don't you, bitch?"

Perhaps she was right. I wanted to ride him more and more, but I didn't want to be so open with her, so I just said, "Maybe."

"Maybe or of course? You horny bitch. By the way, who's the lucky guy? Anyone from our office?"

"No, um, it was my, um, ex, Deep."

"Fuck! You rode that handsome hunk, you slut. How big is he?"

"What do you mean?" I blushed, imagining his dick.

"Huh! Drama? His dick, how long is he?"

"I don't know, maybe six, seven inches. I didn't have a ruler handy." Actually, I had no idea, but all I could think of was that his dick was only half inside my cunt when he was practically tearing it apart.

"Umm, yummy, what did he say after?"

"Nothing, just..." I was about to lie but then she cut me off. "Shut up, bitch, don't lie to me, I heard what he was saying. He wants to fuck your ass and make you lick my pussy."

"Oh my, you heard." I gasped.

"Of course I did. The phone was never hung up properly."

"What?" I was totally surprised, what was she talking about? Then she asked, "Do you know what I'm doing right now?"

"Um, cooking dinner?"

"No, you dumb slut, I'm on my bed right now, completely naked, rubbing my clit and thinking about what you and Deep have been doing today."

As I heard her tell me this, my own pussy tingled. Suddenly I started to imagine her lying on her back, a window behind her wide open. I was standing in front of her bed totally naked as well, and she was flicking her fingers to tell me to walk closer to her and lick her pussy.

Before I could respond, she asked me, "So did you enjoy riding him?"

Coming back to reality, I answered, "I, um, I, maybe."

"Tell me everything in detail," she demanded.

"Well, we suddenly kissed and then we had sex."

"No, no, in detail, whore, tell me everything, don't miss the tiniest details..."

I couldn't listen to what she said further, as I felt a couple of hands wrap around me and grope my breasts through the sheet.

"Ohhh!" I moaned in shock more than in pleasure, then I turned around and realized it was Deep again. I covered the mike of the phone and whispered to Deep, "What you doing? I'm on the phone."

"Is it Sheila?"

I nodded my head and started to wonder how he knew when he whispered back as he pulled my bedsheet, "Well, talk to her."

I shook my head no, but too late. He was way stronger than I was, so I didn't stand a chance against him, and in a flash, he had snatched the sheet and made me completely naked on the open balcony yet again.

"Hello, hello... you there Annu?"

"Yeah, I'm listening, tell me."

"Tell me what? Are you fucking him again?"

Deep whispered, "Yes." I knew he was deliberately whispering loud enough that Sheila would be able to hear.

I shook my head and answered, looking left and right, worried about getting caught, "No, no, I'm not, so yeah, right, so as I was saying, after my shower he gave me his shirt and Lungi to wear..."

Before I could finish, Deep moved behind me. As his bulge poked my bare ass, he planted a kiss on my neck. I closed my eyes to feel the sensation and answered, "Then, yeah, we talked, and after lunch, and he, then, umm, okay so after lunch, he, he came into my room and we started kissing."

"Fuck! Tongue on tongue?"

"Uh, yes, yeah, tongue on tongue, we shared saliva too," I answered and wrapped my free hand around his neck. As Deep was continuously kissing my neck, one hand was still molesting my breast and his other hand was moving down.

"Then?"

"Uh, God, then he moved his hands between my legs, ah." I moaned as his hand moved down quickly and started touching my clit. It was already wet after sharing naughty stuff with my colleague, standing naked on the balcony and getting touched by Deep on my cunt.

"Yummy, then? What did you do?"

I ran my hands on his neck, playing with his hair as I answered with a smile, "I tried to block him, but he held my hands and pulled them up over my head." I was trying to be casual on the phone, but I'm sure that my occasional gasps and moans were letting Sheila know exactly what was going on.

Deep's hands were making it really hard to concentrate on forming coherent sentences. But there was something about describing my earlier sex with Deep to Sheila while getting handled all over by him again that was really starting to turn me on. An exhibitionist streak was starting to emerge in shy, conservative Annu.

"Umm, then?"

Deep moved up his face and his tongue moved to my ear and started nibbling. I spread my legs to give him full access to my cunt as his hands touched my clit. Suddenly I lost my voice and I whispered, "Then, I, umm... allowed..."

"What? I can't hear you."

I reopened my eyes and replied, "Well, he started undressing me, of course."

"Fuck, how did you feel?"

Deep shoved a couple of fingers inside me as I moaned and answered honestly, "Heaven."

"You filthy bitch, then?"

I moved my hands down to the railing and gripped it tightly. "He started playing with me."

"Umm, where?"

"Yes, tell her where," Deep whispered in my ear as he flicked my clit with his thumb while his other two fingers were already inside.

"I don't know." I screamed; the pleasure so intense that I couldn't formulate a thought.

"What?" Sheila asked.

"Umm, I mean, between my legs." I answered, quickly recovering from the distraction.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Fuck, yes, oh God, yes." I moaned in excitement as Deep started moving his fingers rapidly in and out. I felt my legs become weaker and I was afraid I might not be able to keep on my feet. I closed my eyes and gave myself over to the pleasure he was giving me on the wide open balcony.

"Fuck! My husband is home, I'll hear about this later." Sheila cut the call.

I sighed in relief, but suddenly Deep stopped. I opened my eyes again and now they were begging eyes that said wordlessly "No, don't stop!"

He said nothing. Instead, he interlaced his fingers behind my right knee, pulled my leg high up, and hooked it over railing, leaving me balancing on one foot. The cool metal railing pressed on my skin behind my knee, and I could feel the extreme position pulling my pussy lips open.

I somehow managed to balance myself, leaning back on his chest and wrapping my free hand around his neck. "Oh God, what you doing? I'll fall!"

I was terrified, but somehow it was the kind of exciting terror that you feel at the top of a roller coaster. Even more adrenalin surged through me as I looked down thirty-eight stories to the ground.

Deep said nothing. He just shoved his semi-erect dick deep inside my half-open pussy with one sudden thrust. Thank God I was already so wet from what he had been doing with his hands that it slid in easily.

I quickly threw my phone through the doorway onto the couch and moved my hand to touch my clit. He whispered, "Umm, slut, you really know how to play with yourself, don't you? Or perhaps you like being watched."

"God," I moaned as he started fucking me from behind.

I looked around and immediately saw, on my right, from a flat far away in the same building, a light was on and someone was standing on the balcony watching us through binoculars.

Deep's dick had already started to grow as my orgasm started to build, and I said, "Please, let's go inside, he's watching us."

He grabbed one breast in each hand and said, "Yes, I know."

My befuddled brain couldn't decide whether to be humiliated by being fucked in pubic or to be hugely turned on. The new-found Exhibitionist Annu was fighting a pitched battle with the old conservative Annu inside me. I think Exhibitionist Annu was winning. In no time, my orgasm hit.

Realizing my pussy walls were starting to shrink as the orgasm released all my built-up energy, Deep stopped, yanked my hair and turned me around. I moved my leg down from the railing and was about to face him, but he had different intentions. He pushed me onto the floor on my side and pressed my back against the railing. I understood he wanted to fuck my face, and I opened my mouth, not wanting to disappoint him.

Deep shoved his dick in my mouth, grabbed the railing and started fucking my face at the same speed as he had been fucking my pussy. His grip on the railing gave him enough leverage that he could easily shove his dick all the way down my throat until his balls hit my chin. Being helpless, I only hoped that he would release his cum soon before he choked me.

He fucked me for two continuous minutes, never allowing me to breathe properly, and as he kept using my face, my head was pressing against the railing, and sometimes when he was moving back and forth, my head was hitting it.

Finally, without any warning, he sprayed his cum inside my mouth. As it directly hit my throat, I had no other option but to swallow it all.

Once he realized I was done eating his cum, he took out his dick and walked away, leaving me like a used and paid slut on the balcony. But before leaving the balcony he announced, "Get ready, we're going out."

Ok my God! This man never let up. He had just fucked the living daylights out of me and forced a huge load down my throat, and now he wanted us to go out. I had no idea exactly what "going out" would entail, but since my husband hadn't taken me anywhere for ages, I liked the sound of it.

I lay on the floor of the balcony for a few minutes to recover. Then I rolled over to face the railing, no longer caring that I was presenting the front side of my naked body to the world when I did so. I peeked from the balcony where the unknown man had been watching us. Fortunately, there was no one, so I quickly got up, went into the bathroom and finally washed off the dried cum from earlier that day. Not wanting to go out wearing a man's shirt and Lungi, I put on the only saree I had brought, even if it wasn't in the best shape anymore.

When I came out of the bathroom, Deep was ready too. So, we went outside to explore the city. We walked on the footpath holding each other's hands just like a couple, absolutely like the old couple we were. We took tea from a roadside stall, then sat down at another stand and ate ice cream.

As I was licking the last of my ice cream off my spoon, Deep was quiet for several long seconds, seemingly lost in thought. Then he asked, "Why did you marry that asshole Kabir anyway? He was never very much fun, was he? Did he ever lick your clit?"

"No, he never cared about my pleasure, and I guess I was too conservative and shy to ask him to do things that would make me feel as good as you used to make me feel."

"Did he ever spank your ass?"

"Later on, he started hitting me, but it was never an erotic spanking that turned me on. I was just the kind of hitting that left a black eye."

"So why did you marry him when you could have had me?"

"Don't you remember? You figured I was fucking that hunky guy in my senior class when you walked in on us together, and you were especially upset because you thought I would fuck him when I'd never let you get your dick inside me. All we were doing was going over homework, but you got so angry that you wouldn't let me explain. And then it was over for us."

"You're right. I was a jealous jerk, and I paid for it. But why Kabir?"

"Security. He had really good job prospects, and I thought so little of myself then that I was sure I'd never find another husband who'd look after me as well as he could. Shit, was I ever wrong. Meeting you again at that conference was the best thing that's ever happened to me."

We finished our ice cream and we went walking some more, holding hands like old lovers. He couldn't resist teasing the old Conservative Annu. From time to time, he touched me here and there to make me embarrassed, since he could tell, I was worried about people walking by.

Once he even squeezed my breast through my saree just as another couple was walking toward us. I slapped his hand away, but I was really kind of titillated, and I felt my nipple harden when he did it. He poked my waist to tickle me, we talked, we laughed, we had fun.

Later that night, we passed a clothing store that was still open. "Let's stop here so I can buy a nightie to wear to bed tonight."

"Not a chance. Do you have any idea how many times since we broke up that I've dreamed of seeing you naked again? To feel our skins touch each other all night? Napping with you naked today was a dream come true for me, and I want to repeat it as many times as I can."

My heart softened at the thought of a man who appreciated me as a whole woman and not just as a collection of holes to shove cock into. "Okay, no nightie. But I need a few pair of underwear and a couple of clean sarees. I promise you can pull it all off again as soon as we aren't trying to have a romantic walk, in public."

We went in, and I modelled several sarees for him. I wanted to buy something cheap and serviceable, but he insisted on buying me three of the most lovely outfits I had ever seen. As we were leaving, he stopped at a display of earrings, and he picked out a pair of expensive gold bangles, held them up to my ears, and said, "These suit you perfectly." He added them to the pile of clothing and headed for the cash register.

After spending almost four hours outside, we bought take-away dinner and returned home at midnight.

We both got freshened up and had dinner together. After dinner, he looked me in the eye and said, "Let's get you out of that saree. It still smells like train, sweat and frustrated pussy."

"God, Deep, you certainly know how to flatter a lady," I teased. But I wasn't slow to stand up, unfasten the saree, and let it slide to the floor.

I turned my back to him and said, "Hey, can you help me with this bra?" I have been taking off my own bra ever since I'd had boobs to put in one, but that wasn't the point. The point was that unclasping my bra gave Deep the opportunity to slide his hands around me from behind and squeeze my heavy breasts and dark nipples once more.

Once he had gotten his fill of my breasts, I hooked my thumbs in the elastic of my panties and slid them to the floor in one smooth motion. Then I turned and let Deep feast on the sight of my naked body. Even though Kabir didn't really appreciate it, I had kept the habit of shaving my pussy bare, and Deep looked fondly at the pussy lips that were peeking out between my slightly parted legs.

"I'm glad, I talked you out of that nightie," he said as he ran his hand gently over my mound.

After a couple of rounds of rough sex, we were both feeling more tired than horny, so we just slipped into bed and wrapped our arms around each other again. We were pretty talked out after our four-hour walk through the city, so we just held each other in silence. It was the first time I had ever spent a night naked with a man, but somehow it didn't feel weird or uncomfortable. It just felt intimate.

As sleep started to steal over me, I considered my options. Should I leave Kabir? I had been ready in the morning as I stormed off, to the train station. But maybe it would be smarter to patch up our fight so I could stay with him and visit Deep on the side. It was all too much to figure out after a day that had been so packed with experiences, so I decided to worry about it another time. I just luxuriated in the warmth of Deep's bare skin against mine, and drifted off to sleep.

***

I woke up and checked my phone. It was 10 a.m. and the bed beside me was already empty. Then I heard voices outside the bedroom. I quickly got up, but I couldn't find my old saree, and I knew my new ones were still out in the hallway by the front door, so I wrapped up in the bedsheet and walked out.

I was really surprised to see Tushar, one of our old friends from college days. He had a weakness for me from the very beginning. In fact, one day in college he had proposed to me. But since I was already with Deep, I reluctantly said no. Tushar and Deep were best friends before we met, but after his proposal their friendship was a bit strained for a while.

"Do you recognize him?" Deep asked.

"Of course," I smiled and raised my hand to shake his.

"Really?" he asked, and grabbing my hand, pulled me close to him and hugged me. Though it was a friendly hug, by then Tushar knew I was naked under the sheet. As I moved back, he totally checked me out from top to bottom. I didn't object. Even though we had never gotten into an almost-sexual relationship like me and Deep, I had liked him in college, and it felt kind of good to feel his eyes on me again.

"Sit down guys, and give me a minute, the breakfast is almost ready," Deep said, and walked to the kitchen. I wanted to ask about my saree, but he had already walked far down the hall. Before he entered the kitchen, he informed me, "Oh, by the way, this is Tushar's flat."

"What?" I was surprised to hear that and looked at him.

"Why? You didn't like this flat?" Tushar smiled.

"No, I mean, I thought this was Deep's flat," I said as I sat down on the couch, holding both corners of the sheet around my chest. Tushar sat next to me and talked about his job, and also told me he owned another flat on the thirteenth floor as well.

By that time, Deep had brought coffee, toast and omelets for all three of us. I whispered in Deep's ear about my saree.

"In the dryer, I've already washed it for you," he said loudly.

I felt embarrassed and looked at Tushar. As our eyes met, I passed him an awkward smile, but then Deep announced to Tushar, "She didn't bring any extra clothes here and slept with me naked last night."

12