Any Cock Will Do Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he did as he was told, Kelly lowered her pussy down so slowly it seemed to take minutes instead of seconds to have his cock buried inside her. She finally began to rotate her hips very slowly, she raised her arms up over her head and ran her fingers through her long flowing hair. Jim caressed her breast as he watched this beautiful woman slowly fuck him. His hips moved to her pace, he pinched her nipples making her moan softly.

Vickie squealed with pleasure as Chuck's cock picked up speed, her panting told him she was close to cumin so he began fucking her with long hard strokes, bringing his cock out until just the fat head remained inside her and plowing it to the deepest parts of her wanting pussy. Vickie wrapped her legs around him and bucked her hips to his movements. She pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him passionately as her orgasm began to rock her she bite his lip.

"Ouch!!"

"FUCK ME HARD DAMIT." she commanded

With orders giving like a good soldier he did as commanded. His cock pumped into her like a piston in a race engine. She squealed with pleasure as her orgasm rocked her world. He felt his orgasm building also and pounded her harder and faster until he was breathless. His cum shot into her pussy making her orgasm again and again until she couldn't breath from screaming.

Kelly's orgasm began to build and she to was losing control of her body as it started to move faster and slam down onto Jim's cock, he sensed her orgasm and met her with hard upward thrust that sent Kelly over the edge along with him. They both orgasmed at the same time and the passion in their faces was being watched by both Vickie and Chuck as they fell into a mass of sweating bodies.

The sound of clapping brought Kelly and Jim back to reality, they both looked over and saw Vickie and Chuck clapping their approval with big grins on their faces. Kelly after a few seconds to compose herself thanked them for the well deserved applause. Kelly invited Vickie and Jim to stay the weekend with them and spend some time to get to know them a little better. They accepted and chapter two will have the results of there weekend.

12