Any Given Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
Another blackout leads to an encounter with Alison Brie.
3.2k words
4.47
23k
21
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The idea for these stories were inspired by "The Jerk-Off Sessions", written by the author Hearsz, who has given his permission to allow me to use a similar format. Once again, I'm planning on this to be a 7 part series. Hope you all enjoy!

*

Almost immediately right after my "blackout" in the shower, I dried off and put on some clothes and as I sat in the car with my step mother and little sister as she tried to drive us both to school during a hectic morning traffic, I tried to make sense of what had happened in the shower and how realistic, but short lived my jerk off session over Vanessa Hudgens had been. I convinced myself that it was due to all the stress the past few weeks had on me. I mean how else could I explain it without sounding crazy.

There are only two good things about my high school, is that I have two friends that are in all my classes so that makes the day pass faster and that I have to go to these weekly counseling sessions with that school counselor that my father set up due to his and my mom's sudden and bad divorce. So going to those hour sessions gave me less time to be around the jocks and bullies.

The bell rang and it was my free period and I was waiting in the counselor's office as usual for Ms. Grammer for our session. She was always a few minutes late due to other stuff she does around the school. During this time I would find myself checking out porn videos.

It was around 1:00 p.m. when my phone went off going off for a text. It was a text from an online friend known, it was a link with the words below "MIND BLOWING" -check this out!" At first I was unsure whether or not to click the link as I knew it was only a matter of time before Ms. Grammer showed up.

I tried to fight it, but my curiousness gotten the best of me and as I clicked the link a tab opened up and with it a picture popped up that made my jaw drop.

Since last year, my growing obsession of Alison Brie were growing with the abundance of pictures that were continuing to be posted of her, frequently with large amount of cleavage and her sexy eyes that you would want looking up at you as she gave you a blow job. Alison presented herself as the innocent good girl and had the looks to go with that, but when you get of alone she's a true slut.

My gaze never wandered as I sat there like in a trance in silence, never blinking at Alison's pic where she was doing a sketch and her shirt was ripped open revealing her big tits bursting out of her red poke a dot bra. She was sexy that's for sure, no one could deny that, her lovely breasts were no doubt good and ready for a tit fuck. Now was the perfect moment for me to savor those lovely pair of chest puppies.

I felt that familiar tingly sensation in my loins, as I scrolled through pictures of Alison Brie online. She had first caught my attention when she was on Mad Men and I immediately searched her up after that. The tits and legs on that women as she posed in, had me nearly drooling onto my phone.

Further investigation of this sexy actress, led me to a pic of Alison on a photoshoot where she was posed seductively on a couch in a messy shirt and panties with a slutty smile on her face. Seeing these pictures again which never got old had got me rock hard, and it was at that time I knew that it was risky, but I had to knock one out as quickly as possible.

I got out of my seat to lock the office door and after I did I got back into my place in my chair, I went through picture after picture of Alison as I started to play with my cock, having just removed it from what had felt like a prison due to me being so hard. I uttered out a moan when a the picture of her shirt being ripped open revealing her big tits bursting out of her poke a dot bra showed up on my phone again. I briefly thought of what I would love to do with that luscious big soft tits of hers and my imagination started running wild.

As I tugged at my straining boner, I eventually found myself back at the picture that started this all...

"Oh finally you're here! I've been waiting for you all day," Alison said to me as she walked into the dressing room in the very same outfit as the picture where her shirt was ripped open. Her hot body and breast bursting out of her poke a dot bra in full view as she walked towards me. I eyed her up and down, leering unashamedly at that taut stomach, those delicious thighs, and those ample breasts. I was giving her my full attention and she was definitely loving it as she posed for me, pulling her long hair into a ponytail momentarily, then letting it fall back down over each shoulder.

"Hey, I need a ride. Care to give me one?" She said with a wink.

Thinking that this was a potentially precarious position I had found myself in, I couldn't help, but ask her,

"I um... I uh... Don't have a car. Is there anyone else here?" I said nervously.

"No filming is over so everyone has gone out for the day, we have the whole place to ourselves. Oh and by the way I wasn't talking about a car ride," she said seductively, running her fingers down my chest as she looked up at me with those sexy big puppy dog brown eyes.

Alison pretended to accidentally knock something down from the counter and bended down in front of me. I glanced down at her sexy backside, salivating at those juicy round cheeks of hers as they tilted up and down in her short shorts. Hopping into the seat in front of me. I joined Alison in a stare down an intense one st that. She began running her feet up and down my legs as we sat there without making a sound. She was teasing me, baiting me. A sexy smirk crossed those pouty lips as her foot went a little higher and started to rub between my legs, fondling my rapidly hardening cock.

"Oh, someone is happy that I'm here. Maybe I should introduce myself properly. I don't want to be rude," Alison insisted as she scooted of chair closer to me.

The room was getting hot as this sexy tempting woman tried to seduce me. She wrapped her around my neck and shoulders, not saying a word, just eyeing me up. The expression on her face was enough.

"So you have me now, all to yourself. What would like me to do? I know your nit just gonna stare at me," she said.

There were so many things I wanted her to do, but before I had a chance to answer, I could feel the hand of hers place itself on the bulge in between my thighs, rubbing it ever so slowly.

"Answer this... Do you ever jerk off thinking about me?"

"Uh-huh," I grunted, not sure of anything else better to say.

"Do you like it when I slide my hand into your pants, and fondle your big hard cock, just like I'm doing right now?" She said, mimicking the action she had just described. Alison had slid her hands into my pants and grasped my hard cock, wrapping her fingers around the tip, and then effortlessly stroked at it.

"Oh damn, that feels amazing Alison," I moaned, squinting at her touch, but looking down at her impressive cleavage each time I could open my eyes.

My shorts had somehow managed to slide all the way off as the former Community actress groped and fondled my cock. By this time we had already started making out and I had managed to put one of my hands upon her left breast. Alison squealed when I pinched at that her nipple, as she started stroking me all the way down to the base with much more firmness now. As I suckled on her sweet left tit, Alison had one last question for me,

"Do you ever think about fucking me you naughty boy? Do you ever beat off to thought of sliding that huge cock of yours into my tight pussy and in between my big soft titties?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I exclaimed, I practically yelled it as I was getting lost in ecstasy from Alison jerking me off and talking dirty.

Alison removed her hands from around my neck and between my legs. Looking at me with those sultry eyes she said, "Well, now here's your chance to. You don't wanna disappoint."

And with that she immediately took off her ripped open cowgirl shirt leaving only her red poke a dot bra and her short shorts. I couldn't help, but rub my cock at the thought of Alison half naked, and ready to insert it into her sweet warm wet pussy and for me to fuck her ample soft titties. As much as I wanted to fuck her so badly I gotta admit that Alison was definitely the aggressor.

My fingers rode up her supple spine to the fasteners of her bra. As I unhook her bra, her breasts are lightly touching my chest as I push inward with the bra strap and then pull back, deftly unhooking the bra. I moved my hands to her shoulders, pushing the straps to either side to reveal bare shoulder as she looks up at me. Her bra is trapped against my chest by the weight of her breasts. You take a half step back and her bra falls between you, landing atop of my shoes. There they are in the flesh.

"I know you're just not going to stop there. I know you wanna do more than just look at them," she says.

I intertwine my fingers in her hair and tilt her head to the side, whispering in her ear, "Get on your knees. I want to feel your tits against my cock."

"Hmmm," she murmurs. I released her and she went down to her knees, continuing to stroke my cock. She looked at it closely, watching it as she tugs my cock and runs her thumb over the head. She strokes it against her chest, beating the head against the curves of her tit flesh.

"You want to feel these," she teases, lifting a breast with one hand and pressing it against the underside of my cock. I groaned at the soft warmth cradling of my cock. "You want to fuck them?" She says with a sexy smirk.

My cock angles upwards, the head against her chest just below her throat as she hefts her tits in both hands and leans in, pressing her tit flesh around my cock. She presses until her huge, creamy breasts are mashed together with my cock between them. I let out a loud groan. Trapped in the warm tightness of her cleavage, it is all I could do not to spurt my cum instantly against her throat and the underside of her chin. She looked up at me, red lips quirked in a smile and blue eyes glittering with amusement at my reaction.

She forces a glob of spit from between her lips, the strand drooling from her chin and splattering against the head of my cock. The warm saliva soaks down my sensitive shaft and lubricates the inner tightness of her cleavage. Still staring up at me, she begins to gently bounce her tits up and down, sliding around my shaft, my cock head swallowed up in the marshmallow mounds, only to re-emerge again with each downward stroke of her body.

The sight of Alison bouncing her beautiful breasts up and down, wrapped around my stiff cock, is one of my fantasies come true. It didn't not take long before I feel my cock throbbing, the hot ecstasy building in my massaged glans as her tits slap down against my thighs. Alison was beginning to really sweat, her cheeks flushed from a mixture of arousal and exertion. I can see the redness of friction between her tits, now lubed by her spit and sweat.

"Are you going to fuck me?" she asks, a little out of breath, crushing my cock tightly in her tits.

I honestly didn't know if I could bear to drag my cock from between her tits. I reluctantly pulled my cock from between Alison's lovely tits, stroking my cock and admiring her cleavage. She squeezes and plays with her tits, looking up at me expectantly. I sink to my knees, joining her and pulling her against me. Our lips meet and gasps escape between the loud, wet collision of our hungry mouths. Moving lower, I indulge again in her tit flesh, causing her to cry out as you lick and suck one nipple and then the other.

"Oh fuck, I'm shaking," she moans. "Fuck me, please."

She moved upon me, sitting on my lap as I felt her rub those tender cunt lips of hers up and down my cock. This was it, the moment I had been waiting for.

Alison raised her body up so her lovely ample titties was in front of my face, resting her hands on shoulder, then reached down to take a hold of my cock. She placed the head of my cock at her tender pussy opening.

"This is what I meant when I said can you give me a ride," she said with a wink.

Once she was ready, she dropped down, screaming out loud as she took all of my hard cock up her warm wet pussy. My cock seemed to slide into her so simply because she was so wet, but she was also tight. She ran a hand through her hair, her mouth open wide as she rocked her hips into mine, bouncing up and down upon my cock.

I held her by the hips and smacked her ass as I'd thrust upwards into her, her fresh tight pussy fitting me like a glove. I rested my head in between her big titties. Alison held up both her tits and playfully slap them against the side of my face.

She slowly slapped the sides of my face with her big titties and then arched her back revealing her big tits to me like a present. Alison ran a hand though my curly hair as I could only stare at her perky erect nipples. She pulled my head forward towards them as I opened my mouth and took one in between my teeth, biting and sucking hard on the nipple as she started to ride my cock with renewed horniness.

"Oh fuck your cock feels so good inside me," Alison exclaimed as she rocked upon me harder and harder. I hungrily sucked on her delicious juicy breasts. In what seemed like in a matter of seconds, Alison was now facing away from me, her bubble butt now resting upon my lap as my cock pumped her tight warm wet cunt from behind. With her thighs splayed wide, Alison erotically gyrated her hips as moans exited her mouth every time my hard cock plowed deep inside her. I wrapped my arms around her back as she leaned forward, feeling every inch of my cock slide inside her.

I reached round with both hands to squeeze and fondle those big breasts, pinching at her nipples which only intensified her wriggling in my lap. The room was filled with the sounds of us fucking as I continued to fuck the ample actress. I felt her pussy starting to tighten around me even more than before, and with that in mind, I lifted her to the counter nearby, so I could hammer my cock into her from behind from a standing position.

Placing her hands on the table, Alison let out a low moan as my cock went deep inside her swollen pussy. I reveled in the sight of that perfect round rump pressing against my thighs each time my length disappeared inside her with each thrust. She wanted my cock inside her and that's what I was willing to give to her hard.

"Ugh! Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me... Fuck me harder! Oh yeah, give it to me! Oh fuck... Cum inside me please!" The ample actress wailed.

Hearing her beg me to fuck her harder and to cum was enough for me to rail uncontrollably in and out of her begging pussy. As much as I wanted to cum all over her face and big tits, I was at the point of no return and couldn't pull out. I leant down so I could grasp at her jiggling breasts, squeezing them tightly as my long awaited eruption spurted out of my cock and deep inside the breathless actress...

Suddenly there was a knock at the door...

"Jake, are you in there? Is everything ok?" A voice called out, waking from my second session of blackouts. I looked up in disgust at the mess I'd blown all over some office papers that belonged to Ms. Grammer as I hurriedly tried to clean it, and myself up.

"Just a minute!" I replied, doing up my pants and putting my phone away, trying to figure out a story to tell to Ms. Grammer who's on the other side of the office door. After I did my best for a quick clean up, but just as I was about to unlock and open the door I heard Ms. Grammer putting her key in.

I looked panicked as the door opened and Ms. Grammer walked in looking worried.

"What happened? I've been knocking on the door for minutes. Why was it locked?" She asked me puzzled.

"Um... Sorry... I didn't get much sleep last night and dozed of waiting for you. I must've locked the door by an accident... The lights were turned off when I walked in so it must've happened then," I said hoping that she would fall for my quick made up story.

I looked at the clock and it was a few minutes away from 2:00. I'd been out of it for basically an hour.

"Ok, well I just had to get one more thing for our session from the Principal's office. I'll be right back," she said, leaving me in her office alone once again.

While I was glad that Ms. Grammer believed my story, this was getting worrying. I'd never been this obsessed with pleasuring myself and with these blackouts was only making things more confusing. I must have blacked out for at least twenty minutes or so this morning in the shower, but for me to lose an hour whilst dreaming of fucking Alison Brie was certainly a great cause for concern. I knew over the next few days I'd have to make some kind of plan to somehow restrain myself before I got myself in real trouble. However, I'll be lying if I said it wasn't very satisfying to fuck Alison Brie for the first time. Even if it was just all my head... Or was it?

TO BE CONTINUED

Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers