Any Given Fantasy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling my cock out of her, I got up on my knees and asked her to lean up and give me a blowjob.

"Take it in your mouth Ashley, suck me sexy," I demanded in desperate desire.

Giving me sexy smirk, Ashley wrapped her soft hands dainty fingers around my hard cock, stroking it so sweetly. She moved her face toward the head, flicking out her wet tongue to lash the my cock head, my hips jolting slightly at her touch. She teasingly licked the tip, lashing it so effortlessly. Ashley opened up her warm wet mouth, taking in half my cock as her soft lips closed around my hard cock.

The sight below me was wondrous, seeing my cock disappear inside the starlet's hot sultry mouth was indescribable. Ashley cupped my balls as I rested my hand on the back of her head grabbing her hair in my right hand, taking me deeper as I felt the tip graze the back of her narrow throat. She slid it all the way out of her mouth as I felt those great lips slide across every inch of my cock and she started to gag a little bit.

Stroking the saliva coated cock in her hand she looked up to me saying, "Mmmm, tasty," as I waited for my cock to go back inside her luscious mouth.

Ashley pushed me down so I was on my back, the ocean shore now flowing up to my knees as the naked sexy blonde placed herself in my lap, impaling her bald cunt upon my cock again. The sun in the background had descended quite a bit since we first entered the water without a stitch of clothing on, giving me an idea of how long this grand sex session had been going for.

Ashley was going crazy, writhing her sexy frame this way and that, her soft round breasts bouncing as she ran a hand through her long blonde locks. She closed her eyes as she now had both her hands in her hair, focusing hard on grinding those sexy hips upon mine. She looked so incredibly hot as she rocked her saucy hips back and forth along my cock. The sight became even better as she dropped one hand down to tweak an erect nipples, and then with her left hand starting going down on her sensitive clit.

"Ugh, right there, fuck yes!," Ashley wailed, the pace suddenly picking up as she rode me as though I was a bucking bull. I was anything, but holding her hips tightly as she gyrated upon me furiously. I leaned up so my head was in between her chest, feeling those lovely tits smack my face each time she bounced upon my cock. I reached round to squeeze that sexy round ass of hers. Her tight little derriere wiggled erotically in the palm of my hands.

The flow of the tide had started to pool around our bodies, as Ashley was now laying flat upon me, moaning expletives in my ear as she felt my cock continually plowed her fiery pussy. She pressed her lips against mine, while she still was working hard as the water started to distract us from our love making.

"Ohhh damn, your cock feels so good, ugh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Ashley shrieked, her pussy contracting around my cock as she held her mouth tightly against mine. She leaned up to ride me frantically, trying to get the most out of her impending climax. She pushed against my chest, and although I was bigger and stronger than her, I felt paralyzed to the point I couldn't move. This became a problem as the water now was dangerously close, covering me up to my chest.

"Ashley, maybe we should..."

"Shut up, I'm almost there!," she shouted, cutting me off.

She was riding me good, not caring that the water was now pooling around my head, soon drowning me. I lifted my head up to gasp for some air and as I did this, Ashley pushed me back down with her lips, and back under the ocean water, her lower body still wriggling underneath mine as she moaned into my mouth...

I rose up with a jolt, spitting out a heap of seawater, desperately gasping for air. When all my senses had returned to me, there was a group of sea and rescue workers standing around me. But more surprisingly, the gorgeous young lifeguard I eyed on the beach earlier was kneeling beside me. It was then that I realized she was the one that had just performed the CPR, saving my life.

"You woke up. Thought we'd lost you there buddy," she said, a sexy, but relieved smile upon her face.

"Just relax and we'll have you back on your feet in no time," she remarked, then leaned up against my ear to whisper,

"Oh and our little secret, I tucked you back into your trunks," she said, referring to the tent shape in my swimming trunks.

"Not bad, by the way," she said impudently, standing up to walk away so the rescue team could attend to me.

After about half an hour of answering questions and checking my state of health, I was free to leave. When I started the car, and headed toward the highway for home, I had to ask myself,

Did I have a real serious problem? Did I need to seek some professional help? I mean I could have drowned today! All these thoughts crossed my mind as I also thought about what I was going to tell my step mom. Sure, having a "blackout fantasy" or whatever it was of fucking Ashley Benson was amazing, but the fact that I almost drowned was serious. I quickly glimpsed at the mirror and saw a hickey on the right side of my neck, I was confused, but then it hit me that Ashley gave me a hickey while kissing my neck... But how would it get there if it was just some fantasy. This added to my point that whatever was happening to me, was more than just some "blackout fantasy". I had some important decisions to make and the sooner I made them, the better.

TO BE CONTINUED

12