Any Given Fantasy Ch. 07

Story Info
Jake's new job leads to an encounter with Kat Dennings.
8.9k words
4.34
21.1k
29

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is the last chapter of my series "Any Given Fantasy", I hope you all enjoy!

*****

Well a lot has happened since my first appointment with Dr. Hendricks, it's been 3 months since then and I completed my goal... I've gained full control over my "Inception"! It was a long and hard journey, but once I began finding out the tricks and turns of it, I started gaining the upper hand, the first time I gained some control was when I watching the movie "From Dusk Til Dawn" and that scene with Salma Hayek stripping came on and just like Christina Hendricks, Salma Hayek is another weak spot for me and as I felt my "Inception" about to take over, I fought back and the urge went away. It was like once I beat it once it got easier to beat it again and again.

Long story short, I spent a lot of time with Dr. Richards working on gaining control and I finally did just that last month. In a way I feel like I gained my life back and in a way now that I had control over my "Inception" it felt awesome to be honest, that now could fuck any women that I wanted celebrity or not, heck if I wanted another go at Vanessa Hudgens, Alison Brie, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Ashley Benson, or Christina Hendricks I could use my "Inception" to change reality to make it possible and then after it was over I could change reality back to normal. I mean it was also cool to know that I lost my virginity to Vanessa Hudgens. I didn't become cocky, but I did let it get to my head at times. Oh and now that I mentioned Christina Hendricks, it turns out that Dr. Hendricks was not actually the Christina Hendricks, but I found out that she is related to Christina and that my "Inception" took over and made it Christina. That would explain the striking resemblance, I guess big tits runs in the Hendricks family.

Anyway in the past 3 months I have graduated school and decided on not seeking higher education such as Collage etc, I decided that I wanted to stay home and pursue other things. It was just the beginning of Summer and my mom opened up a country club that gained popularity very fast. This Country Club was twenty four hours, as a way to beat the competition and it was working good. I didn't really have much to due this Summer so I've been helping my mom out when she had other business come up on a short notice. Yesterday my mom went out of town for a business meeting so I took charge for her, for the weekend.

It's a Friday night and I've been working all day for the day shift until the night shift arrives, which should be in a few hours. I know I volunteered, but I had to admit working for the full day shift was a lot to take on and I was counting down the clock until the night staff came in.

"Excuse me sir, are you the manager here?" A man in a cheap suit walks through the door toward me with determination.

Another weirdo, I thought to myself. Friday nights always brings in a few people who didn't have a membership, but were friends of people who did and most of the friends came in on a Friday night was the weirdest. Then again, who am I to judge? I mean with my "Inception" I guess I'm pretty weird myself and asking for the manager was a gamble for something good or bad. So I decided to give my standard reply, knowing what he's going to say before he says it.

"Who's name is the membership under? And I'll need to see proof of id." I said in a semi bored tone.

The man smiles. "Thanks, but that's not quite it. Are you the manager?"

I answer honestly, wondering what's this guy agenda if he's not here to make a membership or joining someone.

"Um no I'm not sir," I said sounding a lot less bored, knowing that I couldn't use that tone with a visitor.

"Oh ok. Well can I speak with the manager? It's kind of important." The man says urgently.

"Well unfortunately the manager is out at the moment. I'm in charge until she returns, what could I help you with?" I ask.

The man smiles.

"My name is Jerry Martin and I'm an independent film producer..." the man says confidently.

I stare at the man a little shocked.

"Are you familiar with Jimmy Clay?" The man said, as if Jimmy Clay was some big Hollywood name.

I stare at him, for a moment before giving him an answer.

"I never heard of the guy," I said, wondering where this Jerry guy was going with this.

He smiles once again.

"Mr. Clay is an up and coming independent director. And he's currently filming a new movie and he's looking for a location for this one particular scene. He'd like to use this Country Club for that location.

I didn't know what to say to be honest, it did sound like something my mom should decide.

"Um... Sorry, but I don't think that's up to me to decide. You should talk to..."

"I know it's short notice, but it has to be done tonight," Jerry said, his response taking me by surprise. I mean shouldn't a film have their locations planned out before they begin filming.

It all sounds like too much of a risk to take and if things went wrong and something happened, I wouldn't want to break my mom's trust.

"Sorry, but I don't think so," I said, feeling strange about the whole thing.

"Look I'm desperate here, my job depends on this film's success... I'll pay you five thousand dollars," Jerry said as he looked very desperate.

I hesitate. I mean this guy did seem really desperate and paying me five thousand just to use the Country Club for filming added to that fact. Maybe if I made an exception this once and then tell my mom everything that happened and show her the money.

For a moment I try to think about the possible downsides. "Um... What is this film about?" I ask.

"Well to be honest, it's about sex. Jimmy also wrote the script and he feels very strongly about his new film." Jerry said confidently.

At first, I was put off by the subject of the film because I wasn't sure if that be a good light for the Country Club to be portrayed in.

"And that's it?" I ask, looking for more information.

"It's about one woman's descent into erotic madness."

I let out a low sigh. "What's it called?"

"Fatal Addiction. It's inspired by Fatal Attraction." Jerry answers.

"Who's in it?" I ask, becoming a little curious.

"A new actor, Ben Rich..."

I nod my head...

"Another new actor, Brad Bentley..." Jerry continues.

I didn't know who neither of them were...

"A new actress named Emma Burns..."

I'm about to cut him off until, "and Kat Dennings." I freeze.

Kat Dennings is a sexy buxom actress who I've jerked off to many times. Could this be really real?

"Would Kat be..."

"Shooting here tonight?" Jerry finishes my question before I could.

"To answer that, yes she would." Jerry goes on to on.

My curiosity about this film and the promise of meeting Kat Dennings wins me over, so I agree happily under the demand that the contract I sign to show my mom, maybe this was or wasn't a good idea without her being here or at least of approval, but I was to blinded by Kat Dennings showing up.

Then a few minutes before the night shift was supposed to come in, a casually dressed man with greasy black hair walks into the Country Club. He walks up to me with Jerry.

"Hey, I'm Jimmy Clay. Um thanks for letting us use this Country Club."

He seems like a shy guy, but all I'm thinking about is when Kat Dennings is arriving. And the answer to that is twenty minutes after the night shift began, and I stayed behind to overlook things. After the production has begun to take over the place, setting up lights and cameras. I first notice Ben Affleck walking and talking to a few people, he gives me a wave and I wave back. Then a few other people that I don't recognize but who are getting enough attention to be actors. And finally, after I started to wonder if Kat Dennings would really show, she finally arrives.

She walks in wearing a tight blue blouse, which hugged her amazing huge tits spectacularly, and a pair of white pants that hugged her nice thick ass tightly. Her hair is done up in a ponytail. And after taking in her beauty for a moment I can't help but return to those big tits. They're amazing, better in person even than her nude pics. Better than I could have ever imagined. Just like Christina Hendricks, Kat was in a class of her own.

She walks around talking to some other people, producers probably. She talks to the director. She talks to Ben Affleck. Soon I realize I may be standing at the front desk watching Kat from a distance all night.

I start looking through reservations on the computer as I try to keep myself distracted, knowing Kat will still be there when I return my attention back to the shoot, when I hear her voice.

"Hey!" and I look up, not realizing she's talking to me until I see her right in front of me, with a smile on her face.

"Look at her eyes, just look her in the eyes, and don't check her out," I repeat in my head, trying desperately not to stare at her rack. I even thought about using my "Inception", but I decided against that as I made a promise to myself that when I gained control of it, I would never use my "Inception" again.

"I'm told you're the guy who let us shoot here," she smiles and brushes her hair with her hand."

I nod, not able to talk at the moment.

"Well... thanks. I know Jimmy appreciates it. He can be a bit off putting at first. But he's really sweet."

I smile back.

"I'm glad I could help out."

"Well, thanks again." She looks around the Country Club, seemingly assessing it. Then winks at me. "You're cute by the way."

As I just stare at her speechless with what she said, she walks off. And not surprising, I've worked up a little sweat.

"Alright folks... We're doing the fight scene first..." I heard the director announce loudly.

I sit back and watch as Ben Affleck and Kat Dennings yell at one another, I honestly wasn't paying attention to the scene that much as I was to busy watching Kelly as she acts, flustered shouting her heart out, getting red, getting sweaty. The whole thing turns me on. I begin thinking that this whole agreement was worth it.

But hours are starting to pass, as they do take, after take, after take. Several takes of scenes and set up and I begin to check out for a while, going online and playing games on my phone, as they move on to another scene of Ben Affleck and a unknown actor wandering around the Country Club having a conversation.

I've lost sight of Kat for a bit and to my dismay I assumed she might be done for the night. Until I hear Jimmy in a loud voice make an announcement that I didn't expect.

"Alright, we're good on that scene. Now we're doing the masturbation scene next."

My head perks up. And Kat reappears, still in her tight blue blouse and tight fitting pants, hair in a ponytail, a pair of glasses on now and the director calls "Action!"

She slips her hand into her pants, slowly, breathing heavily, her eyes jutting around the empty front lobby of the Country Club. Finally her fingers find their destination. I can see them inside her pants, moving. She brings her pointer finger of her other hand up to her mouth and bites it hissing, and then begins to rub furiously, letting out loud moans, her hair eventually falling out of place, down the side of her face.

Her whole curvacious body gyrates to the motion of her hand going at herself. Of course, it's all acting, I remind yourself. But it's very good acting. And it takes a moment before my eyes trace her thrusting body up, past her hips, past her massive breasts, to her face and see her eyes focused entirely on me.

I flush and look around, wondering what else she might be looking at, but it's no mistake. She's looking at me and I'm not even using my "Inception". For some reason I try not to look back, thinking it might break her concentration or ruin the scene. And finally it finishes. The director yells "Cut!".

I breath, maybe for the first time in a while, not noticing that Jerry has made his way next to me. "So what do you think?" He says. And I wonder if he's mocking me.

"Um... I don't know what you're talking about," I sounded like I was lying, as I looked down to my phone. "I was just uh..."

"Ease up man. You're acting like anyone here would blame you." Jerry says. "Heck, you act like anyone here would even notice you. I'm pretty sure we all were too busy looking at her." He smiles as I glance up at him.

I really wanted to say, "Yeah, but she was only looking at me..." but I decided to stay silent. No need to draw any attention to myself. It wasn't worth the risk of ruining what might've been the best performance I've seen.

But the night isn't done being full of surprises. What Jerry asks me next is a shock. "So... Would you be interested in having a part in this film? We can take as many extras as we could get." Jerry asked as he looked hopeful.

I didn't even have to think about it, I mean I loved acting and there's was no way I was going to pass up he chance of getting myself closer to Kat Dennings. I glance over at her, catching an eyeful of her voluptuous figure in her tight blouse and her hip-hugging white pants. She is leaned back slightly against the shelf of pamphlets, staring at her phone, her skin, and full lips illuminated by the glowing TV screen showing promotions. Every slight movement, every brush of hair from her face or turn of her head, is pure sex.

"Absolutely," I say to Jerry, tearing my eyes away from Kat. " What do I have to do?"

"You'll be one of the sex shadows," he says. "You and four other guys. It's like a fantasy scene. You put on this body suit and..."

"Alright people," says Jimmy Clay, standing up on my office chair. "We still have three scenes to shoot, so let's get moving. Kat, are you good? Can somebody turn the heat up in here? I want to see Kat and they extras to have some sweat while in the women's bathroom."

The director jumps down from the chair and gets to work bossing his crew around and making adjustments to the camera position. I see they are setting up just outside one of the personal women's bathroom in the front lobby with the camera pointed in through the open door.

"Better get the heat turned up," says Jerry.

I turn up the thermostat until I can feel the heat pumping out of the heater. A young woman with a headset on taps my shoulder, guiding me over to the back office, which they have taken over to use as a changing room. I see three men in various stages of pulling on tight-fitting black bodysuits. Other than the head, only the hands are visible. One man is older around mid-thirties, but the other two were in there early twenties. They nod to me and head out, leaving me to get dressed.

"Take off everything," says the woman. "Shooting starts in five with or without you."

It seems really weird taking off all my clothes, getting naked. I look at my cock, still mostly hard from the masturbation scene, and I want to jerk off thinking about Kat or better yet tempted to use my "Inception". The way her body moved and the way she looked right into my eyes. I take a deep breath and resist the temptation, sliding on the uncomfortably tight bodysuit. I force my cock down the right leg of the suit and try not to look at how stupid I look in the mirror as I hurry out of the room.

Jimmy Clay is standing beside the camera gear talking to the other three guys in their suits, explaining the plan for the scene. I can see Kat lurking in the background getting a final touch-up from the makeup artist. She looks right at me and smiles. I smile back, damn that body of her is...

"Hey dude!" Says Jimmy as I almost walk into one of the other guys in the suits. "Pay attention will ya. I'm trying to do only one take for this scene."

He resumes his stage direction.

"You four are the physical representations of Molly - Kat's - inner desires. You are going to go into the personal women's bathroom. I want you guys in each corner in front of the mirrors, and stand with your back straight against the wall. We'll be shooting you from the neck down so don't worry about making faces. It's a compete waste of time. Kat is going to come in, walk in front of the mirror, and try to calm herself down by giving herself a little pep talk and when she starts and she sighs that is your cue. Slowly, very slowly, walk up to her and start moving your hands to her body and start touching her."

I can't believe what I'm hearing. I and the three other guys try to hide our grins.

"Kat's is fine with doing this scene, but if she gets uncomfortable she'll let me know. Oh and I want you," he jabs his finger in the direction of the man in his mid-thirties, "to pull off her shirt over her head. Try to do it smoothly and let her guide you."

He looks at one of the other early twenties guys with a grossly overgrowing goatee. "You, goodness you look sleazy, it's great. You're the shortest, so I want you to get her pants open and down her thighs, don't try to pull them all the way down I don't want you in frame. Then you go back to touching. Hands like snakes, boys, touching and stroking her. You can touch her over her underwear, I asked, but don't try to do anything more than that. She has a hard no nudity policy."

Me and the other three guys stand around in amazement at the scene he has just described.

"Alright get in position," says Jimmy. I start to follow the three other men, but Jimmy grabs my left arm and pulls me back. "Hang on. When she's down to her underwear I want you to go for it. I want a real reaction from her. Slide your hands under her bra and don't be too gentle."

"Huh? But what about the no nudity policy?" I asked confused.

"Forget about that. Hands inside her bra, do you want me to have one of the other guys do it? Because I'm sure they'll be more than happy too."

"No, no, no, no," I answer quickly and get into position. Me and the other three guys stand against our each respective walls, surrounding in front of the mirror. I'm already drenched in sweat from the heat. It's going to be a tight fit with all five of us in here. I suspect that's exactly what the director wants.

The lights come on and everyone takes position. I can see Kat on the edge of the lights, getting ready to walk into frame. My heart is beating with excitement. It's kind of a messed up way to get close to her, but I'm not going to be complaining. The intern girl who gave me the costume snaps a slate.

"Action!" Yells Jimmy.

Kat moves between me and the lights, turning into an hourglass silhouette before reappearing just outside the bathroom. She steps in, her curves seeming to fill every available space. Her body is amazing. She's so close I can smell her. She sits down on the the counter, her shapely ass drawing my eyes for a moment before my gaze returns to those amazing, huge tits. Her lips are so red. I can see a hint of sweat on her forehead as she takes a deep breath begins rubbing her inner thighs.

Kat turns ever so slightly so that her back is facing me and those gorgeous tits are facing the guy who will be peeling off her shirt. With her head turned towards the mirror she parts her lips and sighs. That's the cue.

All four of us move almost at the same time. My hands slide to her shoulders. I see the three other pairs moving to her legs, breasts and face. She moans as the four of us touch her. I let my fingers travel over her shoulders, down to the tops of her breasts, getting the slightest feel of her soft flesh through the blouse before the guy across from me begins to lift her shirt. Kat moans, helping him, lifting the shirt over her head and discarding it, throwing it to the bathroom door. She is wearing a red bra beneath it, the dark satin contrasting with the complexion of her skin. Her breasts are massive, nearly overflowing the huge cups.

She lifts her ass off the counter and allows the other guy to slide her white pants down her creamy thighs. Between her thighs I can see the matching red triangle of her panties, sheer in two strips that converge between her legs, visibly framing her mound. Maybe it's just sweat, but I'm sure sure I can see a little wetness soaking through those panties.

Torres17
Torres17
83 Followers