Any Other Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I panted a good bye down the phone line, sure that he must know something was very different about my voice.

Jenny had me at the edge of cumming.

Staring out of my office door at the rest of my team, I reached under my desk and pulled her face to my clit as I spread my legs as wide as they would go. Knees pressing hard against the wood of my desk as she plunged her tongue inside me and ate me out with relish.

I have never been a screamer, which was lucky, because I rocked in my chair hard and bit my lower lip as she made me cum.

I looked out of the door, no one had noticed and I let out a sigh, partially relief that I was safe and partially in response to the orgasm I was now coming down from.

Jenny groaned under my desk and I knew she was frigging herself off to have her own orgasm.

Unlike me, she was a bit louder and I nervously watched the doorway and the offices, praying no one would hear her as she gasped out her own pleasure.

Once she was done, I tried to look casual as I got up and walked to my door and closed it.

Once it was closed I whirled around and ran to my desk, reaching under it to haul a naked and sexually satisfied Jenny out.

"ARE YOU MAD." I squealed in a half shout half whisper.

"Get dressed and get OUT." I growled at her.

Jenny giggled and started to get dressed.

"Fuck...that was FUN." She said as she zipped up her skirt and then pulled on her bra.

"No, it was madness." I scowled at her.

"Pfft, don't be silly, you got off too." She winked at me as she buttoned up her blouse.

I gaped at her, lost for words as she tuned on her high heels and sauntered towards my door, deliberately swaying her hips in a sex way.

She looked over her shoulder at me as she placed her hand on the door handle.

"I said ANY thing, I meant ANY TIME." She said with a wink as she exited.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the ceiling.

"Why ME?" I asked of no one in particular.

Tiffy was going to be mad as hell if this continued, I thought to myself as I sat back down at my desk.

12