Any Port in a Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane screamed then as a second orgasm gripped her, and again Angela didn't let up as she felt Jane's climax. She wrapped both arms around Jane's shoulders and fucked her still, causing her to kick her quavering legs down onto the bed helplessly. Jane gripped the footboard with white-knuckled intensity and a third orgasm piled onto the second. The wave of mind-blowing pleasure jerked her muscles violently as she cried out, and she very nearly bucked Angela completely off of her.

The thrusting slowed then as Jane was quite spent. Angela came to a halt and slumped limply down onto Jane's prone body, still buried deep inside of her but too exhausted to care. They both panted deeply and struggled to catch their breath.

"Fuck," Jane declared quietly through haggard breaths.

Angela peeled her sweaty body off of Jane and gently extracted the toy from her lover. She leaned back on her heels and slowly unbuckled the contraption, dropped it onto the bed beside them when free, and fell back against the headboard for support. She wiped plastered red hair off of her forehead and chuckled.

"Surprised?" she asked, causing Jane to laugh exhaustedly. She rolled onto her back to face Angela, then reached out with one foot to touch her thigh gently.

"You have no idea," she sighed.

Angela picked up the presented foot and kissed the toes lightly, making her lover giggle and jerk it away.

"That was...wow," was all Jane could really say. She ran her hands over her face, wiping sweat and hair from her brow, completely at a loss for words.

"Wow," she mumbled again. "I need a shower, or..."

"Not in the dark like this...wait right here, I know just what you need," Angela replied with a grin. She patted Jane lightly on the stomach and dragged herself out of bed, disappearing through the doorway into their living room. Jane waited a moment, then a moment longer, staring out into the darkness; she began to wonder what exactly was next in store for her. She craned her head a little to try and hear something, hoping to get an idea, but couldn't make anything out over the howling wind and the drumming rain against the window.

Angela came dancing back to the room, shimmying side to side happily with a lit joint clenched between her lips. She spun and came to a sliding stop by the bed, took one long draw, and then took the joint and held it out before Jane's face.

"I love you," Jane said in ecstasy as she took it from Angela and had herself a draw.

"Thought you'd like that," Angela grins, letting the smoke pour out as she spoke. She slid back into bed and lay on her stomach, facing their little window. "It's not so bad, right?"

Jane handed the joint back and leaned over to kiss her lightly on the cheek.

"Not anymore."

Angela grinned and tousled Jane's sticky hair a little, then drew deeply. The smoke coiled slowly out of her nose and up into the darkness. She let the delightful buzzing fill her senses and toked again before handing it back.

"I love you too, hon," she replies.

Just as Jane brought the joint to her lips, the lights flickered back on, filling their world with intense brightness. She blinked as her eyes filled with multicolored spots, and glanced over to see Angela doing the same. With an immense effort Jane sat up, displaying much more energy than she thought herself capable by then, and took a nice long hit.

"I think it's over," she said cautiously, looking over towards the window. She exhaled and handed the joint back.

Angela took it and slid from the bed to check it out, still bopping and swaying as she walked, causing Jane to grin. She drew from the joint and peered out the window.

"It's still raining," she reported to Jane, still holed up at the end of the bed. "But not nearly as bad." She pauses, cocking her head to listen for a few moments.

"When did it stop thundering?" she asked.

Jane thought about it, then chuckled.

"Around the time you started fingering me, I think," she replied, and Angela laughed as well.

Jane sighed and pulled her short wet hair back over her ears, then stretched her arms out. Angela swayed closer and leaned against the footboard near her.

"I need a shower," Jane declared as she reached out and lightly brushed her fingers along Angela's slick back.

"Want some company?" Angela asked, dabbing the joint out on the metal of the footboard. "Because I think I do too."

"You really do," Jane agreed with a laugh, then slid out of the bed and scampered off towards the bedroom before Angela could react.

"C'mere, you!" Angela called, wiping the ash away and rushing after her. Her fingers slid around Jane's hips, the two slipped into the bathroom, and she shut the door behind them.

12