Any Work

Story Info
Yong wife looking for work for extra money.
2k words
4.38
89.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,542 Followers

I was out in the front garden busy doing not much at all. You can't really call standing there with a garden hose spraying the roses working. While I was doing this a young lady of my acquaintance, Kaz by name, came wandering over for a chat.

Rather a pretty young thing, is Kaz. She's a blonde in her early twenties. She's married, Mike being her husband's name, but I don't really know him that well. I met Kaz when I was looking for someone to do some housework for me. I do tend to keep up with the housework but once a year I like to do a thorough spring-clean, as long as I don't have to actually do the work. That's where Kaz came in. She was looking for some extra money for Christmas and didn't mind working for it, so we came to an amicable agreement. As far as I was concerned she did a good job and if she was available next year I'd be quite willing to hire her again.

Kaz chatted for a while, beating around the bush and saying nothing. It was plain that she wanted something so I just let her talk, knowing she'd eventually get around to asking whatever it was she wanted.

The story that slowly came out was that she had a chance to go out with a few friends that night, a girl's night out. The trouble was that she was broke and needed a hundred bucks for a decent outing with the girls. Mike was being a tight asshole and wouldn't let her have the money. She didn't actually call him a tight asshole, but the meaning came through. Mike was apparently quite happy for her to go out with her friends but didn't want to pay for it. He suggested that her friends might pay her way for her, but she wasn't going to ask them.

The upshot was that she wanted to know if I had anything she could do to earn the hundred she needed. If there had been any work I needed done I'd have gone along with her idea, but there wasn't. I was right up to date with everything. I also had to turn down a tentative suggestion that she take the money now against future work. I've found that if you pay someone in advance the chances of getting the work out of them is somewhere between slim and none. It's not that they want to cheat you. It's just that they're always too busy when you need them to do the work.

She asked if I was really sure that I didn't have anything, a despondent look on her face. I was sadly shaking my head, looking at her, and the idea jumped into my head full blown.

Kaz was wearing tights and a well-filled t-shirt. Normally I would have expected her to wear jeans or yoga-pants but, with the hot weather, tights were probably the cooler option. Those tights did nothing to detract from a pair of very shapely legs and a nice pert bottom. As for the t-shirt, when I say it was well filled, enough said. She really was a lovely young thing. Nubile and attractive.

Kaz must have seen my expression change because she suddenly brightened.

"You've thought of something?" she asked hopefully.

"Ah, kind of but it's probably inappropriate," I hedged.

Probably inappropriate? How about highly?

"Well, what is it?"

I shook my head.

"No. Let it go. Maybe some other neighbours want some housework done."

"I'm not going door to door begging," she grumbled. "Come on. Tell me what you thought of."

"OK," I said with a shrug. "I was thinking that you're a very attractive young woman and that I'd pay good money to see you naked."

Instant blush.

"I'm not going to take my clothes off just to earn some money," she protested in some embarrassment.

"If that was all I was thinking of it would be inappropriate of itself. Unfortunately I have a very vivid imagination."

"What do you mean? Do you want to make love to me?"

"Ah, love doesn't come into it. More like lust. I was wondering how you'd react if I just peeled your clothes off you, bent you over the nearest surface, and fucked you most vigorously. Definitely worth the money in my books but maybe not in yours."

Kaz looked around, presumably to see if anyone was listening.

"Well. I couldn't. It's a ridiculous suggestion."

"I did say it was probably inappropriate," I pointed out. "Very interesting thought, though."

"It certainly is not," Kaz muttered, but I noticed she hadn't gone off in a huff.

"I will admit that there are certain drawbacks," I added.

"Really? I'd never have guessed."

"Mm. For a start, I wouldn't be giving you any say in what happened. It would just be a case of me whipping off your clothes and taking you, just as roughly as I pleased. No foreplay to get you in the mood. Just a case of up and at 'em."

"And I'm supposed to find that idea attractive?"

"I have no idea. On one hand you have a hundred dollars and a night out with the girls. On the other hand you find yourself suddenly naked and spiked by a big fat cock. Oh, the decisions a woman has to make."

"Wow. You make it sound so attractive. Why should I even consider the idea? I'm not even going to think about it."

Of course you're not," I agreed. "For that matter you don't really need to make a decision."

"I don't? Why not?"

"Because as soon as you step in my front door I'm going to decide that if you did make a decision you would say yes and so I'd act accordingly. Part of that includes me giving you no say in what's going on. You'd just be naked and helpless and at my mercy, of which I would have none. I can just see you now, stepping into the house, then all your clothes fall off. Before you can protest you've been picked up and impaled, unable to do anything about it."

I reached down and unlatched the gate, letting it swing open. I tucked a hand under her elbow and steered her slowly down the path towards the front door.

"Really, it's not your fault if someone you trust takes unfair advantage of you, is it? You can't control things like that."

I opened the front door and stood aside to let her enter, trying not to smile. She stood there, chewing on her lip, and I wondered how badly she wanted to go out with her friends. Quite badly it seemed, as she walked through the doorway and into the house.

I swung the door closed behind me and didn't hesitate in my next action. I had hold of Kaz's t-shirt and was lifting it up, hooking the bra under my fingers and taking that along with me. I moved so fast she didn't get a chance to hold her arms down and just like that she was naked from the waist up.

She spun around to face me, looking shocked, and then she was looking even more shocked as I latched onto her tights and panties and took them down. There was an arm chair just behind her and a gentle nudge found her bottom resting on one of the broad arms while her feet were off the ground, her tights coming completely off. Now she was completely naked, apart from a pair of socks, her shoes having come off with the tights.

"Wait," she wailed. "What are you doing?"

My trousers were already on the way down so my intent was pretty plain. I stepped out of my trousers and towards her, bringing myself between her thighs which were nicely spread, her bottom still on the arm of the chair.

Without any more to-do I was talking her.

Now don't get me wrong. What followed included a bit of play-acting, but I was considering each move I made. I'd noticed just talking about possible sex in the street had had her nipples reacting and I had taken the time to check her mound. She may never have admitted it but she was slightly aroused.

My cock hit her and slid between her lips. I didn't drive all the way in with one full-blooded drive. I gave her time to adjust to me as I came by giving a serious of small quick jerks that made it look as though I was roughly taking her with no consideration for her feelings, the result being that I slid into place relatively smoothly, leaving her gasping.

I took hold of her breasts and started moving my hips. I wasn't giving her a nice easy ride but driving in hard, retreating slowly, and driving in hard again, establishing my dominance over her. She gasped at the first couple of rough strokes but by the time the third one was on its way she was pushing to meet it.

A few strokes after that and her legs had risen and were wrapped around my waist while I drove into her. Kaz wasn't saying anything, just leaning back slightly so she could look down on the action, making little gasping sounds as I drove home.

After a while I eased off on the jolting ride I was giving her, slowly changing to a nice smooth pumping motion, feeling her moving more easily with me. With things moving smoothly I settled down to give her a nice long ride, building up the passion, taking care not to take it too high too fast.

Kaz had stopped looking at where I was plundering her flesh, her eyes were closed, her head tilted back slightly, a dreamy expression on her face. I kept on the way I was going, knowing I was holding her just below an orgasm, and she seemed to be quite happy to be there.

Why can't these little episodes last as long as we want them to? I'd have been quite willing to feel this way for an hour or so, but nature is a harsh mistress. Times up, she said, kicking me in the testicles, or doing something to that effect.

I had no choice. I had to move faster, demanding more from Kaz, giving her more in return. She was gasping now, clinging to me, urgency in her every movement. Then I was done, spent, finished, jerking spasmodically, unable to control what was happening. She gave a yowl, sounding much like a cat that's been kicked, and then she shuddered, the shaking starting deep inside her.

I pulled back and Kaz collapsed down into the armchair, breathing hard.

"Oh my god," she gasped. "You just went ahead and did it. I thought you were just going to try to talk me into it."

Uh-huh. I'll believe that.

"Well, I saw no reason to discuss it further, so I didn't," I told her. "I must say you felt exquisite."

"You had no right to do that," she grumbled. "Whatever gave you the idea that I was agreeing?"

How about the fact that you walked into my house after I told you that if you did I would strip you and fuck you? I might have thought that but I sure didn't say it. I deftly changed the subject.

"So, where are you and your friends going tonight," I asked, and she brightened up.

She started chatting about the things they intended to do while I steered her toward the bathroom.

"You might want a quick shower before you go on home," I suggested. "I find the heat leaves me feeling very sticky." (Not to mention the sex.)

"Oh, right, good idea," she said and in she went.

I left her clothes in there and when she came out shortly after she was back to her normal self. I was cleaned up too. I handed her her phone which had fallen to the floor somehow. I think it must have been tucked in her bra. She flicked it open to make sure it was all right, spotted the folded notes discretely tucked therein and hastily put the phone away.

I watched as she headed homeward and couldn't help but wonder. If she was short of cash in the future would she ask me if I had any work? If she did, just what would she mean by it?

Ashson
Ashson
8,542 Followers