Anya Ch. 05

Story Info
He finds Anya watching porn & joins her.
1k words
4.18
50.5k
2
0

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Simplton
Simplton
32 Followers

The builders I had hired were two months in to the building of my mansion. They were sending me photographs of the construction, and things seemed to be going fine. Because the island was so far away from the main land, all the power was to be solar, and I was going to have to buy a water purifier to clean the sea water before we drank it or anything. Anya was regularly sleeping at my house, and she had even brought some of her clothes; it was safe to say that her clothes took up more of my wardrobe then mine did. I asked Anya to check my email for any more photographs of my mansion. I was sitting in the lounge, and she was already up stairs in the study. She was taking an awfully long time checking my mail; so I decided to go up and see what was wrong. Just as I reached the top of the stairs, I heard grunts coming from the study. They were not the grunts that Anya made.

I was shocked to say the least! As I neared the study I poked my head round the corner, and there was Anya facing the monitor (away from me) watching one of my porn films. I could see that one of her hands had disappeared down her front, and that her arm was moving incredibly fast. I smiled. So Anya likes porn films eh? I crept up behind her, and slipped one of my hands down her front. I could feel her pussy was slick, and that she was aggressively pumping her pussy with two fingers. I started to rub her clit with giant force, and Anya started to moan. I looked up at the monitor and was shocked that Anya was fingering herself; over another woman fingering herself. I reached around with my other arm, and lifted up Anya's jumper to find that she wasn't wearing a bra. I started to pinch and rub her nipples. I could feel more and more juices coming out of Anya's pussy. I walked around to the front of her as I could feel that she was just about to orgasm. I kissed her, but tilted my head so she could still see the porn film. I heard that the woman in the porno was moaning and orgasming. Anya also started to come; just as she did I pinched her nipple very hard. She screamed with an enormously powerful orgasm that shook her whole body. Pussy juice just kept coming out of her for about three minutes after which she started to calm down, and get back to reality.

After Anya had completely calmed down and had buttoned her self up; she sat down on my lap and we finally checked the email. I wasn't really too concerned by now about the photos. But instead took this chance to ask Anya;

"Are you bi?"

She giggled.

"Of course silly! On our very first date I thought I made this clear to you by checking out women with you!"

"I thought you were just teasing me or something,"

"Well I'm bi actually. Does it bother you that I was watching that porno?"

"Not at all my sweet! It's a hell of a turn on actually,"

"You're not gonna ask me for a threesome are you?"

"Errr well…"

"Because one of my old boyfriends did, and he wanted to do it with a prostitute! She was the only person that would do it with us; and even then he said that she was hard to find. He thought he would 'surprise' me; I was certainly surprised. A prostitute? Can you imagine?" Anya actually sounded angry; which was uncommon for her.

"Would you do it with a… Woman who wasn't a whore?"

"If I liked her, and found her attractive, yes. Although I would feel a tiny bit jealous if you started to fuck her… But I'd get you back by making her eat me!" She laughed,

"Great…" I smiled, at Anya's joke. The huge bulge in my pants was killing me. I'm sure Anya could feel it poking in to her ass cheek.

Anya took my hand off the mouse, and went in to my media player. She went in to my library, and took a look at my pornos.

"You know you have a lot of these. But not as much as me," She smiled.

"And how many do you have?" I was shocked.

"Well one of my friends got loads of them cheap whilst touring around Europe."

"What sorts?" I was hoping she had more lesbian ones; that would make getting her to have a threesome easier…

Anya had decided to stick with an anal scene from one of my newer pornos.

"Lots really… But I think you know that I always enjoy a good come shot!" She laughed.

"So you don't have many lesbian ones?"

"Hello!!!" She laughed "I just said I have lots! I have loads of different ones. Anal, threesomes, and yes lesbian films!"

"Threesomes? What are they like?"

"You need to work on your subtlety. I like watching FFM threesomes more then MMF. You might think that's weird cos I love come so much, but you haven't seen me go at a pussy!"

I groaned.

"That's… Nice to hear." I laughed.

Anya was no longer listening to me, but intently watching the porno.

"Do you want to try that?"

Anya wasn't listening to me. I stroked my way up to her breasts, and pinched her nipple.

"Uhhhhh! What?!?"

"I said: 'Would you like to try that?',"

Anya looked straight in to my eyes.

"Really? Like now?"

"Yeah sure!" my senses came back to me "Have you ever tried it?"

"Well… Not really. I was going to once, but I didn't really trust the guy I was going to do it with. I sometimes use my smaller dildos up there; it's quite relaxing… But nothing that big. Have you tried it?"

"Well… There was this one time… you have to believe me that I was extremely gentle; just like I will be with you my love. You know I would never hurt you!"

She smiled, and kissed me.

Simplton
Simplton
32 Followers